PDA

View Full Version : Pmx 2007?

Blizzard Dragon
07-01-2007, 04:02 AM
yeah um whenever the main forum for PMX 2007 is put up, could someone let me know when to start posting things there...thanks ^_^

nitsuj99
07-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I think this thread is kinda useless.....:eek: it might be locked

Blizzard Dragon
07-03-2007, 02:05 AM
I think this thread is kinda useless.....:eek: it might be locked

good point cuz...im just gonna make my gathering thread instead of asking permission for it

Blizzard Dragon
07-06-2007, 03:06 AM
however, i found a good use for this thread to be put up, just to let everyone know that PMX 2007 (according to their main website) will be at the LA Hilton again this year by the LAX airport...so maybe the location on the PMX forum on this site should be changed?!! :toothy:

Kyoya
07-07-2007, 03:03 PM
It should be ok now to post gatherings as there are others who have already started.

and PMX is always slow in updating their site. ^^;

Super No 1
07-08-2007, 12:37 AM
however, i found a good use for this thread to be put up, just to let everyone know that PMX 2007 (according to their main website) will be at the LA Hilton again this year by the LAX airport...so maybe the location on the PMX forum on this site should be changed?!! :toothy:

No kidding. PMX hasn't been in Anaheim since 2004.

kabuki_KILLER
07-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Do you think it'll be Anaheim Con Center or someplace else? That's one mighty big place for a convention that's fairly small.

I look forward to it. :bigtu:

Super No 1
07-09-2007, 12:21 AM
It's going to be LAX Hilton again. That's official and the hotel page on the website is open and you can make reservations.

PMX was at Anaheim in 2004 and if felt like a ghost town. I think attendance was about 3000, but they were spead out all over the place and it felt really empty. As far as I know, this forum has always had Anaheim listed as the location even though PMX has only been held there once. I'm hoping that it outgrows the LAX location really soon.

linkluver6
07-10-2007, 03:02 AM
It's going to be LAX Hilton again. That's official and the hotel page on the website is open and you can make reservations.

PMX was at Anaheim in 2004 and if felt like a ghost town. I think attendance was about 3000, but they were spead out all over the place and it felt really empty. As far as I know, this forum has always had Anaheim listed as the location even though PMX has only been held there once. I'm hoping that it outgrows the LAX location really soon.

awww thanks for telling me super no 1
I am going to make my reservation right noW!