PDA

View Full Version : Chii's hair- HELP!!!

evaneko
05-01-2003, 07:33 PM
ok- i know that there have been like a million threads on chii costumes, but i have not seen one like this ^^ i have the perfect wig for my costume- but i suck at styling and i can't get her hair to go into the little teardroppy things beside her face- any tips (preferably inexpensive ones!!) on how i can get them to stick out like they do w/o potentially ruining the expensive wig ????

eva :( :(

Clueless Case
05-02-2003, 01:21 AM
thats easy
what u do is take two wooden spools and drill the hole boigger and decorate like which ever one she has on and pull ur hair thru and push up

Schu
05-02-2003, 02:21 AM
if the hair won't poof quite like chii's does... hold the clump you're trying to fit the spool onto and comb upwards right below where you want the poof. I guess it's called teasing if you asked a stylist. or just pull it apart a bit.

A random tip for getting the hairbeads on... twist the hair into a tight cord, then double over and push the loop through your spools.... it works nicely.

evaneko
05-02-2003, 08:24 AM
thankies ^^

KatieAnn
05-03-2003, 11:37 PM
using a make-shift hook made from a hanger could pull it through, or maybe some thin wire