PDA

View Full Version : Opinionaire

Sempai
05-01-2003, 08:38 PM
:confused: Ok.

If you were sitting in the audience of a mascarade what would you like to see a small group of Evangelion cosplayers (Rei, Asuka, Shinji, and maybe Gendo and Misato) do as a skit? A funny skit that is.

Our Asuka and shinji are stage fright too btw. (no offense) Don't ask why.:thumbsup:

btw gendo would be my best friends dad. and I am Rei so a small heads up for those of you who are big fans and get what I am saying.:devil:

Your opinion is greatly need and appreciated. Domo!:D

XLainoftheWired
05-01-2003, 08:42 PM
I duno, I have seen almost any idea for an Evangelion cosplay. I'd have to say the funnier skits IMO are the ones that cross animes. You could always have the eva characters doing scenes from another anime, but in thier personalities. You could also create some sort of skit where Shinji and Gendo are fighting over a girl, Rei or Misato. I think that could be funny. You could have all the characters run an anger management center that Asuka is in. Lots of interesting things. I hope my ideas help.

Psychotic Jei
05-05-2003, 06:13 PM
I think if you're Asuka and Shinji have stage fright...maybe you should use that to your advantage. Like say....do a skit where they're forced on stage for some reason or another. *shrugs*

Sempai
05-06-2003, 06:06 PM
Hey! Thanks to both of you. I kinda have an idea now! thanks so much!

Scortia
05-10-2003, 09:33 AM
I think two of the funniest things you can do with Eva are making Gendo go TOTALLY out-of-character... he can stand there, calmly (perhaps talking BEHIND his hands, since that's all he ever does) and then he can act like a playboy or a drag queen or just something very not composed. The 2nd thing is making fun of the fact that Shinji is a total self-pitying wuss. :P

katrinastrife
05-11-2003, 09:09 PM
Hmm... I don't agree--crossover skits are usually confusing.

However, acting out other anime's with the characters from a different anime does sound interesting.

I dunno how to help you... But, you could always have (conversely) all the girls "fighting" over Shinji? For whatever reason?

Psychotic Jei
05-14-2003, 05:07 AM
^^ -Edit- I want to save the idea.