PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis 07

benihime
07-03-2007, 04:33 AM
OF COURSE there has to be POT XD

ill be there as oshitari (hyotei) with my scrumptious little doubles partner XD

if there are enough people i'd totally love to do a shoot!!!

benihime
07-17-2007, 10:34 AM
awww no tenipuri love?

baku_neko
07-24-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm going now apparently? O_o

orangepassion
08-06-2007, 09:53 PM
XDD you guys are EVERYWHERE. I'm totally in. (depending on the date and time?) Hopefully Hyotei will be here for Oni-con!

benihime
08-07-2007, 12:53 AM
LOL we are. we are.

date? i dunno. it kinda depends on when bleach stuff is. sigh. i'm not even sure what day i'm going for sure. boo.

OOO more hyotei! who will you be going as??

orangepassion
08-07-2007, 10:58 AM
XD if I'm not lazy I would probably be Shishido (and if I can find a Ootori or not >: its no fun to play doubles with out your doubles partner ne?) xD or Jirou I suppose.

baku_neko
08-07-2007, 07:46 PM
LOL we are. we are.

date? i dunno. it kinda depends on when bleach stuff is. sigh. i'm not even sure what day i'm going for sure. boo.

OOO more hyotei! who will you be going as??

WHAT? You are leaving Thursday silly! Teruki is getting the rooms that night! And I'm skipping class for you (even when I don't know if theres a test yet)! :O

Ohhh Orangepassion I need a Choutarou! I'm going as Shishido but am slightly depressed cause while Benihime has her doubles partner, I do not... :(

Just giving you ideas... :p

benihime
08-08-2007, 02:40 AM
WHAT? You are leaving Thursday silly! Teruki is getting the rooms that night! And I'm skipping class for you (even when I don't know if theres a test yet)! :O

Ohhh Orangepassion I need a Choutarou! I'm going as Shishido but am slightly depressed cause while Benihime has her doubles partner, I do not... :(

Just giving you ideas... :p

so leaving thursday? ahhhh okay. i wasn't sure or not.

i hope she already has the rooms? i heard it's almost sold out. but of course that could be a total lie.

well its all teruki's fault i'm cosplay oshitari in the first place. i was going to be atobe... but whatever. i love my blue wig <3333

baku_neko
08-08-2007, 10:33 AM
so leaving thursday? ahhhh okay. i wasn't sure or not.

i hope she already has the rooms? i heard it's almost sold out. but of course that could be a total lie.

well its all teruki's fault i'm cosplay oshitari in the first place. i was going to be atobe... but whatever. i love my blue wig <3333

They just put up hotel info and online bage ordering. So....I imagine it's still ok? I'll hassle here again, lol.

benihime
08-29-2007, 03:51 AM
OK

so bleach is on saturday

do you guys want to do it on friday or sunday?

orangepassion
09-04-2007, 10:04 PM
*late* SUNDAY!!!! (D: ahh...i couldn't make it to Afest last minute so...yeah)

but yeah! SUNDAY BECAUSE...well Friday's going to be hectic right? xD plus apparently I like wearing comfortable cosplays on Sunday which is always Tenipuri o___O;;

baku_neko
09-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I'd like to find out when One Piece will be (if there are any coming this year...) before we decide anything, if ya'll don't mind. Sunday will probably be it though for PoT, might be tough though since peoples will be trying to check out that day. I liked it at Afest cause we got to wear them for awhile since no one was stressing out packing... :-/

benihime
09-05-2007, 06:18 PM
yeah it is a pain buttt..... as long as its not on bleach or naruto day i dont mind

omg so many costumes to wear. how am i going to do it... :(

benihime
09-06-2007, 02:22 AM
friday?

no shoots seem to be on friday and if i miss the saturday naruto gathering, sunday is when im wearing hinata....

*puppy dog eyes*

baku_neko
09-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Ah well now I'm not going to Oni-con, so my Shishido cosplay will have to wait till Ikkicon.

:(

oh well...

Kuragiman
10-08-2007, 11:48 AM
I am tracking all photoshoots in the Unoffical-Offical shoot thread and I have no group leader, confirmed time or meeting place for this shoot. Is it still active? If someone can get me the info via PM or just reply here I would appreciate it so I can update my records.