PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood for 07

FeyMeggan
07-04-2007, 09:51 PM
So yesh, I debated about starting this a while ago, but now we're getting fairly close so I decided why not.

Whom all shall be sporting these detail insane costumes this year?

I shall be dragging along my RCO Catherine and Pope Alessandro. Hopefully we'll have an Ester...I shan't put anything that might constitute a spoiler in here, so we'll just leave it at that.

So, anyways, other TBers? And would you like to get together one of the three days for photo-madness?

~*~*~*~*~*~
Edit
~*~*~*~*~*~
Trinity Blood Main Photoshoot
Meeting Time: 10:30 am Saturday September 15th
Location: Near the Shoe shine stands beyond the revolving door

Who's who:
FeyMeggan-undecided
Rane- Manga Tres or RCO Tres
Inoli- Manga Able
Alu-chan- Dietrich
PhantomThief- Dietrich
Yukikun- Artbook Radu

Trinity Blood Slumber Party/shoot
Meeting Time: After masqurade Saturday September 15th

Alu-chan
07-05-2007, 12:34 AM
And of course you know i'll be there, If I can revamp Deiders from the unusual beating he took from AX. O.o;;

FeyMeggan
07-05-2007, 10:34 AM
aw, poor deiders LOL did he get fangirled all over? And again, it was so much fun runnin into ya at AX!

Inoli
07-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Ahh Hey you two! I wanna se AX 07 pics!

Ah but anyhow I will deffently be there [Manga/Artbookish Abel modified and hopefully compleated o.o;] and with a list of people >.>;;; omg a group of them I'm insane I tell you insain!

but I've got comming along with me Anime/Manga hybreads: Caterina, Leon, Cain, Seth. A baby Sized Gypsy Queen!blue Habbit ^^*, Artbook!Tres
those are the ones in my line up without Cosplay.com accounts o.o; *goes back to sewing cain and grumbiling about the fabric for Tres*

PS: Fey- I saw a pic of you at AX as Caterina with Sir Integra....scarey, just.. make Abel curl up into a ball a cry scary I LOVED it XD ;D

phantomthief
07-07-2007, 12:09 AM
RKO Tres here! *clings to Caterina*

I know the Pope's voice actor (Greg Ayers) will be there... We should swarm him ^_____^

I'll be in Tres most of Friday and Saturday until about 3 pm :)

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
07-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Inoli, I'm lazy, lol, so my pictures won' be up any time soon(silly work eats all my motivation), however there are pics of the TB group on conpix.net And don't fear, Hellsing and the Vatican aren't planning to take over the world together...really...promise...er...but did I mention we came to an agreement and I traded the whole Inquisition Dept to get Walter?

Can't wait to see all your people in tow!

phantomtheif: :: pats Tres:: see, I'm torn, I lurv my RCO Cat...but if the pope VA is gonna be there I'm more tempted to be the pope...but there are three days muahahaha. And if you're gonna be outta Tres by 3pm maybe we should plan now to do a TB gathering earlier on Saturday?

Inoli
07-07-2007, 09:29 PM
...but did I mention we came to an agreement and I traded the whole Inquisition Dept to get Walter?
bwahahah the Hellsing organisation are SUCKERS!!! er I mean.... good Trade Lady Caterina Good trade!

FeyMeggan
07-08-2007, 12:35 AM
I think my brother, forgive me, my half brother, will be much happier with Hellsing, after all they're all for the complete anihilation of vamipres, he can kill to his hearts content. HOwever, I do beleive I convinced the Integra cosplayer to play Paula at some future con, muahahaha!

Inoli
07-08-2007, 10:58 AM
*teary eyes and goofy grin* Mymy you truely are all inspiring Fey-san! *patpatpat XD o.O; after all your Georgous Caterina made me want to do my Abel [seeing the detail upfrount I was like o.o; I could do that...maybe o.o; Lets try!] XD

rane
07-08-2007, 04:01 PM
RCO Tres will be showing up if FeyMeggan brings her RCO Catherine! XD

Aluchan, it was great running into you at AX! :rockon: EBK got some pics of us, have you seen 'em? This was my fave. XD

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1160725

phantomthief
07-08-2007, 05:41 PM
XD Well, if you wear the pope, I MUST have a shot of you and Greg.

Hellsing and the Vatican aren't planning to take over the world together...really...promise...er...but did I mention we came to an agreement and I traded the whole Inquisition Dept to get Walter?

Silly Hellsing >:3

~Ari-chan

rane
07-08-2007, 11:43 PM
And don't fear, Hellsing and the Vatican aren't planning to take over the world together...really...promise...er...but did I mention we came to an agreement and I traded the whole Inquisition Dept to get Walter?

GAHHH!!! I've been traded!!!! :eek: *tiny voice* Can Girlycard come with me?? :toothy:

phantomthief
07-09-2007, 01:11 AM
We should have a joint Trinity Blood and Hellsing meet-up at some point. X3 *hugs rane!Walter*

And as a note, a part of my Tres outfit LITERALLY exploded (smoke, pretty sparks, and everything XD I don't think the restrictor worked correctly, if at all) So there's a VERY good chance that I'll bring Dietrich to NDK and save Tres for October O_o Or next year...

Scared the HECK out of me T______T

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-09-2007, 02:07 AM
... AH Ari-chan! no killing yourself!!

yes lol would be fun to meet up with some Hellsing-ers who accualy KNOW what TB is.... psh silly Eastern people.

I'm doing Abel most of the day saturday and then sleepytime!Abel atnight *cackle* but I'm willing to skip out on some of my other costumes jsut for photoshoots- I do warn you thought x.x; all that armor is a pain to get on but fun and easy to wear once on LOL the armor and the wig are my problems lol *fussy about he "hairline with her fat head*

FeyMeggan
07-09-2007, 04:25 AM
It seems Tres bits like to explode, rane's tres at AX decided to pop and spray acid, but thankfully you weren't hurt phantomthief! And I just reazlied that rane you have my extra RCO patches don't you? If people need any I still have a have a few sets, but of course I think I was smart and deleted the pictures of 'em off my photobucket account.

Inoli, I've been playing around with an idea to make a sleepytimeCatherine(cause she has a tres plushie and I think it would be adorable, but maybe that's just me) so I may have to kidnap sleepytime Abel for a bit.

rane
07-09-2007, 04:27 AM
We should have a joint Trinity Blood and Hellsing meet-up at some point. X3 *hugs rane!Walter*

And as a note, a part of my Tres outfit LITERALLY exploded (smoke, pretty sparks, and everything XD I don't think the restrictor worked correctly, if at all) So there's a VERY good chance that I'll bring Dietrich to NDK and save Tres for October O_o Or next year...

Scared the HECK out of me T______T

~Ari-chan

A joint meetup would be cool!! Ah, your Tres cosplay exploded?!? Noooo! I don't know anything about that kind of thing happening, though. Nope...Not a darned thing.......ahem. :toothy:

Yep, I've got the RCO patches, FeyMeggan! And they're very cake. XD

Yukikun
07-09-2007, 10:31 AM
ohhh sounds like fun <3 Caterina,
I happen to be doing radu's artbook outfit (DEAR GOD THE DETAILS </3 )
I hope to get it done in time since I just moved to collage Dx (EVIL) so I'll try to get it done soon >_>;

Inoli
07-09-2007, 01:52 PM
O-O XD sleepy time Cat! *woots* Ah it's too early in the afternoon to be this happy about anything ^-^;; but that would rock! I have to find/make the perfict slippers *nods* other then that I've got atleast one compleated costume for NDK LOL

phantomthief
07-09-2007, 02:32 PM
It seems Tres bits like to explode, rane's tres at AX decided to pop and spray acid, but thankfully you weren't hurt phantomthief! And I just reazlied that rane you have my extra RCO patches don't you? If people need any I still have a have a few sets, but of course I think I was smart and deleted the pictures of 'em off my photobucket account.

O_________________O
Okay rane, you win XDDDDDDDDDD

As for the patches... Wait... Were you the one selling a set on eBay? (I have "Trinity Blood Cosplay" bookmarked as one of my favorite searches) Those are awesome! I think I saved the pictures... Somewhere...

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
07-09-2007, 04:27 PM
holy carp, those are my patches, but I'm not selling them on ebay ::glares daggers at whomever stole my designs:: So, yeah, uhm, no clue who copied my stuff, but those are the designs I created and had produced.

Yeah, for sleepy Cat I was thinking a very lacy/ruffly high necked gown, maybe a red robe, goofy curlers, something like that muahahahah

Inoli
07-09-2007, 06:51 PM
*waves hand in air* if anyone ever sells stuff on ebay and you need a good pic of it, you know a profeshinal photographer lol. I'll trade a roll of film for a patch [or two *in negotiations with Ari already mwahhha*
Oh Fey you crack me up XD Anyone elce up for a sleepytime Trinity blood? come on you know it's be fun XD... Fitted CAin and Leon's jackets today *flexes* limpped arround downtowna nd Englewood but *flex* I feel rather accomplished....stupid Leon and his stupid broad shoulders and muscles -.-;;;

FeyMeggan
07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm trying to come up with a cute idea for sleepy time Tres...cause everyone should dress their android up before plugging them into the wall Muahahaha! But I cannot find any cute cyber sorta fabric, if I could I'd make Rane wear it! Or maybe my best friends brother...he's tres-rific!

rane
07-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Oh, if you make me some jammy jams I'd wear 'em! :toothy:....Can I snuggle with your Tres plushie, too? :bashful:

rane
07-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Actually, I already did when you left him alone in the room! LOL....O.o *sorry, plushie Tres*

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1157615

Alu-chan
07-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Jammy jams? Win. Maybe we need a TB sleepover party/photoshoot...I could see it ending badly...or...very, very ackwardly. O.o Either way, I would totally make a pair of Deitrich jammas to match. Totally.

@Inoli - I missed my Daddy Nightroad at AX! *clings* XD I can't wait for our own group this year though, the little one is going to be so adorable. T^T

@Rane - Yes, it was great fun, I do thank both of you guys again for letting me tag a long. =) And Fey, don't let me forget to pay you for the patches at NDK or sometime beforehand, since I forgot my wallet at my hotel room during the TB shoot. XD

Unfortunatly, Deitrich may not see NDK this year if I don't have enough money to get another wig or to chemically straighten my hair (which is starting to get wavey and curley now that i'm growing it back out longer for another cosplay...doom.), so I might end up showing up in just RCO Radu instead (I have a straight blue wig that probably isn't mine sitting around my room that is taunting me to use it for something...). DX My Dei wig got almost completely obliterated magically because of AX (FTW PUN-LIKE LOLZ *socked in the face*) after a couple fangirl beatings and a water attack that shouldn't of happened cause people are dumb. *takes a deep breath* It got beaten a lot on the trip home too, since I didn't have a proper wig case/head for it. DX Go me and being totally unprepared, as always. T^T

Eh, I suppose either way, i'll still be here for the group. T^T *hates when she has to choose between two characters*

phantomthief
07-10-2007, 12:36 AM
I want a picture of plushie Tres and my puppet Esther!!!!
THE TRES IS SO ADORABLE! While, on the other hand, Esther looks like something out of Silent Hill >.>;;;;;;;;;;

She's still in progress, but here are some pictures for anyone not frequenting the TB topic on the anime forums ^_^

~Ari-chan

rane
07-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Ari-chan, that's soooooooo cute!!! :toothy:

FeyMeggan
07-10-2007, 11:41 AM
muahaha, see what you started Inoli, we shall definately now have to arrange a TB slumber shoot!

Aluchan don' worry about the patches, it's no skin off my nose when you pay. Sorry to hear about poor Diet's hair, but either way you'll be a cute agent of the dark side.

I have pics of Tres with Tres as well Rane, it is too cute!

rane
07-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Okay, I'm definitely doing manga Tres for NDK now! I've already bought a few pieces and started the holsters, so I'm invested. :reverse: Although the more I look at him, the more little things are all over him!! This should be fun...lol

rane
07-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Hey, FeyMeggan, what about this for Tres jammies? Although I can't figure out exactly how much of the fabric she has.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Computer-Wiring-Cotton-Fabric_W0QQitemZ130122357826QQihZ003QQcategoryZ755 68QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Inoli
07-11-2007, 10:37 PM
LMAO Rane 8D that rocks! oh teehee I'm so terrible * goes to stalk Lilith cosplayer and convince them to join the jammy party!* o.O I dont think I made my Abel jammies for more then 4 yards....eh but I made those back like o.o; in december...what they were warm and cozy and the little hat.....
ahhh I have the Cain coat ready and the Leon and Caterina are bouncing back and forth on being friends and not *distressed* so... huraay.. man there's going to be an army of Tres's at NDK this year lol.

IchiHaneTenshi
07-12-2007, 02:15 AM
I might be in the Trinity Blood Jammy party =D *squeals* Problem is I'm not sure who to bring x.x Esther or Ion. O BLARGHAHAGAGAG.

FeyMeggan
07-12-2007, 03:48 AM
Rane, looks liek she has a yard available, and while I can make stuff for you with little yardage that would only yeild a top. OR bottoms, lol.

Wohoo, more for the jammy party! Oy, typing while intoxicated is hard.

And I vote for Ion...but Esther might be cute too! So either or...wait...damn, lol, yet one more thing on the sewing docket!

Inoli
07-12-2007, 05:03 AM
could always do the top in the circut boards and black bottoms? *shrugs*
Ion... totaly shoudl do Ion.......cause I dont want to be beaten bloody by your Esther ;-;
Pssst Fey.... pass me a drink ;D I'll buy next time *is of legal age really! >.<*

rane
07-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Rane, looks liek she has a yard available, and while I can make stuff for you with little yardage that would only yeild a top. OR bottoms, lol.

Ahh, I'd go with the bottoms if you wanna use it! I could always wear a tank top with 'em. Or maybe I can find a cool shirt with guns all over it! XD

Yukikun
07-12-2007, 11:58 PM
JAMMIES FOR RADU SOUNDS FUN ;_; now how the freak do I choose the right jammies for him >.> INOLI you spam me with ideas D: pwetty please? :DDDD for them

Inoli
07-13-2007, 12:24 AM
hmmm well.. good news and bad news.
good news I ahve 3 less costuems to make.
bad news, There's no longer a Caterina, Leon or baby Gypsey queen comming from my side....hmm something about me being a terrible person and the reason their life is miserable. o.O;
Soooo anyone want a Caterina commision I ahve the material for it X.x;

rane
07-13-2007, 01:04 AM
Aw....I'm sure they don't mean that, Inoli! People say hurtful things when they're angry/confused/depressed/bitter...etc. :lost:

But, hey, I'd look at it as three fewer cosplays to have to make in like....what is it, about six weeks? :reverse: Oh noes...It'll be here before we know it!

phantomthief
07-13-2007, 01:33 AM
You people...
(Now what would Dietrich wear to bed... I think I have a pair of heart boxers and bunny slippers... XD)

Inoli: That's horrid (Eh. People blaming other people for problems. Time to purge the earth with fire >>) and somewhat good (VERY little time left *panics*)

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
07-13-2007, 04:20 AM
Aw, don't take it to heart Inoli, I'm sure they don't mean it ::hugs:: but I agree with everyone else, at least now you won't be swamped right up until the day of the convention!

phantomthief
07-13-2007, 04:32 AM
Y'know... TB cosplayers deserve some love for all the near torture we go through to make something pretty.

I suggest cupcakes. Who's with me!?

*Hands Inoli cupcake*

~Ari-chan

rane
07-13-2007, 08:48 AM
...Are you offering me...CAKE?!?! :devil:

Sorry, that's an injoke from AX that only FeyMeggan will get! lol....Ahem

Please continue. But yum!! Cupcakes! *trails off into titters*

Inoli
07-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Ah this time they mean it well about not being friends anymore*waves hand* but I wont bring my dirty laundry here. *firm nod and grins* Yes Exsactly Rane! This means I have 3 less costumes to worry about! ^^ now I can focus on my commisions and since I ahe partial Leon done I can use that jacket for another Commition! HEH gotta make a living right? ^^;;;
SUGER! *Glomps Ari-chan and cuddles the cupcake* Purrrrr Suger suger cupcake!*gobble* got anymore? *give the cuttest big Krusnik eyes*
....o.O; whoe... what is it with Dietrichs feeding me suger.. Alu at Starfest and Ari here ..... Ah I lov emy evil little Geppettos!

Alu-chan
07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
You LOVED that cookie...I KNOW you did...*stares at you maniacly* Awe, well at least you have us! T^T *hugs her daddy* Don't let people get you down! <3

OMG CUPPYCAKES...yes. This is going to turn into a girly sleepover...TRUTH OR DARE AND NAIL PAINTING, LOLZ. O.o; *just woke up so I are way out of it*

I have my idea sketched out for Dietrich jammas, I just need to get internet for my OWN appartment instead of using the buisness center cause people stare at me when i'm on this site so I can upload it. O.o;

Inoli
07-13-2007, 04:53 PM
T-T OF COURSE I lovd that cookie... yay cookies *heart*
<.<; you get nail polish anywhere NEAR me and I will go Krusnik on your butt!!!.... Alu Put that lipstic down! AHHH *flayal*

FeyMeggan
07-13-2007, 06:12 PM
::glances around:: caaaaaaake? Oh my, I dont' think we worked out a good definition of cupcakes though...toast yes, chocolate toast indeed, double chocolate cake is yum...so what would a cupcake be...hmmm... And terribly off topic I know. And don't worry Rane, no cake for you...however I do know what snack foods to bring for party-snacks ::evil cackle::

Bah, obviously if they're willing ot give up on your friendship Inoli there's not much to say. Let 'em miss out on the wonders that is you! And good plan on reusing the already constructed coat, way to economize.

Oh my, girlie stuff at the PJ party? the poor 'boys' muahahaha, we shall have to torture them all! Now I really need to get off my butt and get some more muslin so I can get costuming, enough break time.

Inoli
07-14-2007, 12:51 AM
*grins at the parody of Lady Caterina!RKO saying "let them eat Cake"* oh hohoho.
you're rather silly, nothing wonderous about me. you know people just grow older and go down differnt paths. that's all ^-^;

*blinks at Fey*.... TRES-KUN SAVE ME!
...oh btw it looked like Joanne's muslin is on sale for $2 a yard btw.... I think that's what the add said o.O;

phantomthief
07-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Anyone wanna do a TB PJ meet-up Saturday night after the contest?

Sugar wise... Hmmm... Maybe little mini cupcakes... Those'd be easier to take >.>
Brownies or cookies would be best for transporting...

With little crosses and pentagrams! XD

Any preferences???

(We need to figure a time to meet-up for normal costumes as well X3)

~Ari-chan

rane
07-14-2007, 03:22 AM
And don't worry Rane, no cake for you...

I know...no wheat, no sugar, no dairy....and I never get code cake, either. *suddenly very depressed*

Oh my, girlie stuff at the PJ party? the poor 'boys' muahahaha, we shall have to torture them all!

Oh God, please don't paint Tres' toenails!

Inoli
07-14-2007, 08:47 AM
LOL Run RAne Run! We'll... *blinks at the stairs* um take the elivator! Ah heh heh ^^;;;

ah but yes figureing a time for a photoshoot get together would be good, I'm not sure how everyone's fittign in their costuems on what days or what not. but I'm doing Abel saturday ^^; but I can easily be perswaded into changeing from either costume on any other given day since they're not as elaborate or fun XD

FeyMeggan
07-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Would I be so evil as to paint Tres' toenails? ::hides her collection of nail polish:: ever wonder why Catherine is always wearing gloves? you just know she wears some insane nail colors!

I'm all for a PJ gathering after the contest, I'm thinking of entering the popey(if I can finish the bits I left off for AX), so at least he's an easy change. As for a regular photoshoot I'm game whenever, though I really do want to make it to the AMVs this year(last years meetup was in the middle of it). But I can live if I miss it. Also depends what people want me to wear to it, cause I officially have waaaaaaaay too many TB outfits; VaticanCatherine, RCOCatherine, and Pope Alessandro(and I never recall his roman nuemeral...need to pound that into my head). So yeah, I'm game whenever, anyone got preferences on times and days?

Inoli, $2 a yard is twice what I normally pay, but I don't need the wide stuffs, I just use the narrow stuff to make my patterns. Gotta scrounge around and see if I still have coupons anywhere, trying to shave up for a last minute con-trip and don' wanna kill my bank account. At least I have 80% of all the fabric I need for all the costumes I need to do. :: smacks forehead:: except I just agreed to make a friends Sister Paula outfit...d'oh!

rane
07-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Stay away from the stairs, Inoli! LOL

Any time is cool for me for the photoshoot except 9-9:30 on Saturday and 11:00-11:30 on Sunday. :)

phantomthief
07-15-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm fine before 3 on Saturday ^_^

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I probobly cant promice you I'll be there befor 9:00 [hopefully jsut ariving] so I think accomodating for that will be alright. I'm a grumpy Priest all day without some sort of pick me up in the morning lol I..... Oh HEY! I Can use the whtie I had for Caterina for Seth!... ok sorry um... *puddles onto the desk* I'd like to accualy go to a few of the panels like AMV's (know you did as well Fey we'll exscape together if we have to =O) and the skits *not thinking yet after a few hours sleep* is something like 10 or 11 too early/early enough for everyone? location? er yes Perferably away from stairs ^^;;;;

*chews on Fey's sleave untill tea steeps* psh well yes there are many a $1 yard but bleh lol. ok fine Joanne's having a sale on sale fabrics half off discounted price! I might have to go get myself some .50 cent materials ;D

phantomthief
07-15-2007, 03:26 PM
10 or 11'd be perfect for me :)

~Ari-chan

Alu-chan
07-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Any time in the morning on Saturday is good for moi. =) My Naruto group will probably be doing a skit again, in which case, I have to probably be in Sai the rest of the day afterwards. Other then that, i'm free for this group. =o

FeyMeggan
07-15-2007, 06:17 PM
So...shall we cut to the middle of '10 or 11' and declare it 10:30; and, now to avoid the downfall of the AX meetup we shall pick a place that cannot be used for a baptism! LMAO :: plucks sleeve out of Inoli's mouth:: I'm not eatable...well...I am, but that's canibalism and is frown on in most societies, eat a scone.

How about meeting at the seating arrangement beside the...darn...what do you call those stupid...rotating circular door thingies ::glares at those that laugh at my ineptitude:: what?? I've been up since 4am! I'm a grumpy cardinal! Anyways, they only have one of those, and there is a seating arrangement to the right as you come in, and it's centrally located so we can move off to do photos wherever.

Yesh, I like to attend pannels and things, so hopefully none of this will overlap stuff I wanna do, but it's early enough that we should be okay. And I'm still uncertain who to dress as, any votes?

Which reminds me Rane...still doing the EBK thing? when and what day so I know what to arrange. And now I reeeeeally need to go get sewing supplies...just too lazy in the heat to walk over...stupid joanns not being closer.

Alu-chan
07-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh, the shoe shining stand type thing? I know what your talking about, har. XD That is a decent spot to meet up, since not many people crowd around it, and pointing people in its direction shouldn't that hard either. :>

phantomthief
07-15-2007, 06:47 PM
The shoe shining chairs were fuuuuuuun!!! Bad lighting, but fun ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=905226

The revolving doors... Oh dear Lord T_T Our mini Kingdom Hearts group literally got STUCK in those XDDD
*Stops moving* "Please Walk Foward" WE ARE FOWARD T_______________T

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-15-2007, 08:03 PM
*Was going to sleep at 5.30 and up at 8...grumpty hot sweaty Krusnik who will devour the next person who decides to put a "rush oder" on PJ tops agian.* This is Karma isnt it *Feighned distress* <.< But Fey I wasnt Eating YOU, jsut your sleave. ~^ oo only if it's a strawberry scone !

Accualy I think at the shoe shining chairs would be best becuase most people are going to want to be chilling in that um o.O; aira with all the chairs by the satanic revolving doors. [and young Priest want to exersize them with me?] Lighting is bad but it's out of the waya nd we can move out and to...somewhere. Yuki-san Alu-san! This weekend Lets Scope out The marriot for Picture possibilities!

ah and with personal reasons I'm casting a vote twards Vadican!Caterina-- least lol I want atleast ONE photoshot with the woman who inspired me to do my own TB costume =P >.> but I wanna see your Pope too lol Ah ....and your RKO is *sigh* oh dear... I fear I might be jsut as indecicive about this as well.

FeyMeggan
07-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Ah, yesh, revolving door, that is the word I was looking for ::nods sagely:: And I knew you weren't eatting me m'dear, but if you knew how much of a pain it was to find that shirt fabric you wouldn't have nibbled on it :P

And no grumpy crusniks...I'm pretty sure there's a ban on those...though if they piss you off too much let us know and we'll sic the Inquisition on them.

All the lighting in the Marriot is pretty bad, so who knows where a good lighting location actually is. However, it is easy to find, and less likely to loose people. Since I've already had a round of complaining con-goers from my last con I decided simplest would be best.

LOL good to know I'm not the only one indecisive on costumes, though Inoli you'll see 'em all, I'm taking all three. Depending on when Greg Ayres is in panel will determine when the pope comes out, otherwise I know Rane wants pics of Manga Tres and Vatican CAtherine. But yeah, I've no idea what to wear otherwise, so unless someone comes up with a good reason for one over the others it may be a coin toss.

phantomthief
07-16-2007, 03:27 AM
Oh dear Lord XD

I was just talking to Yukikun and Aluchan about our pajamas and... I think I'm scarred for life XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Too many weird things came up...

Cain in Lingerie. That's all I'll say >.>

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Cain in Lingerie. That's all I'll say >.>

DONT you DARE suggest that to her She'll DO IT!!!! ....She was talking about putting neko ears on any Izaak that show up... which lead to somehow a conversation of a Dr Evil/ Austen Powers!Cain and Abel parody that.....yes.... um jsut...yes. ._.|||
I swear there will be more RKO people at NDK then AX Which pleases me and yet disturbs me as well D=
Fey <.<; Maybe you should show up with Vadican!Caterina. ;D You'd have two killer Dolls and one Krusnik Escort untill the Pope comes out XD...and then you still have us and possibly a sister Paula tagging along lol.

*slautes* dont worry Lady Fey! I, Yuki and Alu shall go on a mission to find the perfict spot for a photoshoot! after all *fluff and adjusts vestments* I AM a photography major after all, I know good lighting when I see it! Leave it to us! but yes I thin kthe shoe polishing chairs would be perfict to meet up at and then we can travel elce where.

phantomthief
07-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Upon which the Pope shall be kidnapped >.>

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-16-2007, 04:25 AM
not if I can help it! Fey is small and I'm stronger then I look ^^;;;

edit: did I mention my big Scythe?

FeyMeggan
07-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh good lord, another kidnapping of the pope? ::bows head and prays for a moment:: he's already been accosted by hellsing, silly ascariat failed to save him.

And I'm tempted to not wear Vatican Catherine due to some...unpleasant associates between her and NDK. But we shall see. So, out of curiosity, who all shall be wearing what? That way I know if I need to sway the count towards the Catholics or the RCO

Oh my...lingerie Cain?? Uhm...::glances around:: I'm afraid that'll scar me for life and I wasn't even present for the actual conversation that lead up to that! Somehow I see this gathering turning a bit much for an older Cardinal to bear LOL

phantomthief
07-16-2007, 01:22 PM
10:30 at the place around the revolving doors. Got it :)

Inoli: And we've got... ... ... *lures away with sweets*

RCO Dietrich here ^-^

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-16-2007, 01:50 PM
ungh is evryone at starfest/NDK!Marriot now a days being retarted and scaring off all the good cosplayers?! *perturbed!* am I going to ahve to make my Scytheout of solid foam and beat people? -.-; unngh.

yes though I will ahve to say that it seams like NDK will be the largest RKO Gathering yet. oh hoho that's right oher TBCosplayers look upon us with envy and then come join the fun! =D

Alu-chan
07-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, I found a way to fix my wig, so you have the same Dietrich here still for the gathering, whot. :3

And does anyone know if you can use just regular Rit dye to dye wigs? O.o; I need to make mine darker, but I didn't know if that stuff was usable.

phantomthief
07-16-2007, 04:28 PM
I think RIT makes a dye for synthetics... The standard stuff is for natural materials >.>;;;

Otherwise... *hands you a sharpie*

~Ari-chan

rane
07-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Go ahead and wear the Cardinal if you want, FeyMeggan! We'll protect each other from any damage incurred to our sensitive psyches. lol ....:angel2:

Also, our bud in Mesquite, UT wants to do a TB for NDK, but she's talking about Abel. Or maybe Paula! Drop her a line and see if we can bring her into the TB'ness. :)

I had pretty bad luck trying to dye a wig with Ritt, Alu-chan. Sharpies do work, they just take a looong time.

phantomthief
07-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Remember my Youji wig from the Denver park meet-up? (The teal one) That sucker was BLONDE when I got to it.

*ahem* Anyway >.>;;;
What kind of cookies does everyone like? XD Dear Father Nightroad gets snickerdoodles but I'm not sure after that.

~Ari-chan

rane
07-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Cross-shaped sugar cookies! With red icing! :toothy:

FeyMeggan
07-17-2007, 01:40 AM
I do not blame the marriot, nor Starfest for my trauma Inoli, merely an insensative cosplayer who got me right in the ego. And mine is fragile, so any pokes tends to dent it severly. However, as Rane and I discussed the other day, none shall put us assunder! So no weilding the scythe ...remember props are more delicate than those they hit! Unless they're th epope staff, that sucker is heavy!

And to make things easier for those who might sneak in later I'll edit my first post with time/location/whoswho in a moment

Yay for fixing Deitrich Alu-chan...er...wait...fixing...:: snicker:: uhm, yeah.... I don't think rit dye works on wigs, everythign I've heard points to sharpies, though if you don't want to run a marker tip over every inch I hear a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a spray bottle with a shaprie core soaked in it works good too.

So...Rane...who is thinking of coming in TB??? Cause if it's who I think it is there's nooo way I can have her paula finished by then! CAuse...I have Vash to do, I won't have time to do Paula correctly(god my mind is in the gutter now) unless I draft someone into helping.

phantomthief
07-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Bad dirty thoughts! Save it for the Sexy PJ Party XD *New Official Name*
Have a holy cookie. *hands cookie*

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-17-2007, 03:59 AM
I guess then its' a good thing I dont have an ego for people to trash. and no my pretty Scyth from plastics and stuff-still inthe works- will nto be used as an accual weapon-innapropret and it'll be too coveted over to swing arround carelessly. I was thinking of you know mroe of a really retarted looking ducttape and pool noodle like foam for bashing snot nosed brats who insult or tear apart my friend's cosplays. come now, doesnt the idea that your Caterina inspired me to do Abel. so you MUST be doing something incredably right! Silly *offers Hugs ^^* I'm far from an exspert but I KNOW high quality when I see it! and that's ALWAYS been your Cosplays ;P

hurray for holy cookies... made with love and holy water! =D....I'm going to bed befor myown insanity creeps me out o.O;

rane
07-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Ah, Inoli, FeyMeggan was referring to a scythe I made for AX that...well, a few people were inadvertantly smacked with the thing and one lost a bit of blood! lol And yet they peacebonded the thing... O.o I didn't pay that much attention to how sharp it was, but it was pretty damned sharp! :eek:

And our friend is cool with having it later for Ohayocon in January, I think she just wanted in on the TB fun at NDK! lol But I talked to her last night and she was really planning on having it for Jan. And I love that Paula outfit in the artbook! O.o I offered to make her...spork...thingies. lol

FeyMeggan
07-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Holy Cookies?? ::hands one to the pope for him to bless:: (cause yeah, as the pope I got asked to bless things...also granted forgiveness for a few Alucards who didn't eat me during the whole TB/H moment)

That is very flattering Inoli that my Cat inspired you, and I shall tuck that away for whenever I get torqued off when people say mean stuff about my stuff. Now to hopefully live up to that LOL Talk about presure! Though I do have to say I'm pretty happy with all my TB stuff to date, even if I know where all the errors are.

The Sexy PJ party??? uh oh, Cat's gonna be out of place, hers is very utilitarian! OH well, she'll just enjoy the others hehehe.

Ah, thank goodness, I wasn't looking forward to whipping together an Artbook Paula between now and NDK...I can try mind you, but somehow I don't see it happening. And while you're at making her...fork things rane can I talk you into making her random bits of armor she has on her lower arms? CAuse I'm not a Grand Prop Master(even if your scyth was scary sharp it still rocked!)

Inoli
07-17-2007, 12:49 PM
presure? *waves a hand away* No pressure in the least all your work is admazing regardless. =D butyes keep that comment away for a rainy day ^^

.....leave it to the RKO To turn PJ fun into a family guy eppisode. Cat and I atleast will be over this way drinking tea with Sister Kate i our utilitarian jammies.

.... dude the arm armor on the right looks deadly to wear let alone run into... oh my Sister Paula *shakes head* the DI are massocists I swear. *hides the plans for possible Brother Petros next year*

rane
07-17-2007, 08:38 PM
The Sexy PJ party??? uh oh, Cat's gonna be out of place, hers is very utilitarian! OH well, she'll just enjoy the others hehehe.

And while you're at making her...fork things rane can I talk you into making her random bits of armor she has on her lower arms? CAuse I'm not a Grand Prop Master(even if your scyth was scary sharp it still rocked!)

Ah, yep, I can make that arm armor...stuff! lol

Oh, God, *please* let Tres' pj's be utilitarian! Wait.....with him, that sounds sorta dirty! :eek:

phantomthief
07-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Dietrich is getting there... Very nicely :O

Just a random thought to throw out... Was anyone in Battle Cosplay last year? You need a team of two, but it's pretty darn hilarious X3 Especially if we managed to pull off an AX team vs an RKO team... *HINT HINT*

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
07-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Utilitarian Tres pjs...well if you insist LMAO and that does sound dirty even if it wasn't meant to be. But I agree, us catholics shall be quite chaste...hmmm...per my plan with Integra at AX I shall have to fetch along sticky notes I'm afraid for those in 'more revealing' ensembles.

What what...Brother Petros next year?? oh my! Well I can't really say anything since my next TB outfit planned for myself is Esther's white queen. And before you ask, yes, I am insane.

Battle Cosplay? hmmmmm, that might be interesting. I know between Rane and I we have RCO Tres and CAtherine, or Manga Tres and Catherine, and I'm sure we can scrounge up others if people want. I however did not particpate nor watch last year, so someone would have to fill me in as to what the heck that is.

rane
07-18-2007, 04:33 AM
Battle cosplay!!!!! *running to the field* I...I have no idea what it is, but it might be fun! XD

phantomthief
07-18-2007, 10:40 AM
It's like a toned down live action Dungeons and Dragons deathmatch in costume...

One person from each team rolls the dice for attacks, dodges, counterattacks, etc. and the other teammates that're on stage act out the contact. (It's a little cheesy especially if your opponent doesn't know you're attacking since they're not familiar with the show>.>) But it is really funny ^______________^

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-18-2007, 12:51 PM
...battle cosplay...... I'm bringingmy doom dice. Cain would be all for it o.o;;; I should drag her to the Cosplaymeet up...

*is sitting right there next to you Fey in the little rubber room* Well it's Petros or a folding wing Krusnik with contact thingies. few people do a decent abel even less do Krusnik form.

rane
07-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Well it's Petros or a folding wing Krusnik with contact thingies. few people do a decent abel even less do Krusnik form.

My friend Mikarin did a fantastic Kruznik at AX this year....and despite getting three phones call from we never found each other for TB.. :bigcry:

But here's a video of her masquerade performance where the wings unfold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8_9aoqqxuQ

Alu-chan
07-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Battle Cosplay. o.o When. Where. Sign me up! XD

I missed it last year and really wanted to enter it, so i'm totally there if someone else is! XD

FeyMeggan
07-19-2007, 02:25 AM
so yeah I guess the general consensus is we're in on battle cosplay, where do we start harrassing folks? And doom dice Inoli, are we talking the really really reeeeeeally good one(the one with a few extra 20s thrown in for good measure ;) ) And though I have no idea how it works in practice I keep having pictures of Issak and CAtherine sitting at opposite sides of a table, rolling and directing their peoples LMAO I tell ya, ten uninterrupted hours at work with no break in sight will be the death of me yet.

Inoli
07-19-2007, 02:48 AM
Dice so good Fey that my GM thinks they're weighted MWAHHAHA...really they're not jsut blessed by a great friend ^^;;;
Ah! XD your friend Mikarin Rocks Rane! Such an awesome outfit *glee* and did the gold armor *contains squeel of delight*
great you realize that in all honesty we'dahve 3 great powers. the Empire, RKO And the VAdican... and might have enough cosplayers for all of them o.o; thsi is going to get complicated *goes back to the sleves which are slowly beig conquared!*

rane
07-19-2007, 09:41 PM
She does rock! :toothy: Hopefully, she'll have some pics up in her gallery soon. EBK took some, but she hasn't been able to find them. lol And can you believe it, she didn't take any! :confused:

Hey, what happened to cosplay chess, are they still having it, too?

phantomthief
07-19-2007, 10:45 PM
That's on sunday ^________^
*Is the Black Knight*

Sadly I didn't realize I was doing Dietrich back whenI signed up for it. So look for Dark Mousy :3

I need a buddy for battle cosplay pleeeeeease X3

~Ari-chan

Alu-chan
07-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Ari, i'll join the battle cosplay with you if you don't mind. =O Do your characters have to be from the same series or what?

phantomthief
07-19-2007, 11:55 PM
Nope ^_^

Last year our team was Roy Mustang in a Miniskirt and a very cute random catgirl that attacked people with a camera flash of death!

LET'S ROCK IT! XD Someone needs to teach those silly Vatican dogs a lesson!

~Ari-chan

Alu-chan
07-19-2007, 11:57 PM
Sweet, totally. XD Where/how do you sign up for it? Last time I remember signing up for something, it was just a bunch of roster lists laid out on a table and you picked one, har. XD

rane
07-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Would anyone doing an AX cosplay (or planning one for the future) be interested in going in on a commisision order for the AX cross patch on the gloves? Between FeyMeggan and me, we've placed three orders with this one company and they do really nice work. Price is not too bad, but the more we order the better the price. Just as an example, we ordered 29 large Hellsing shield patches, and they came to about 4.95 a piece. And since anyone ordering would need two for a pair of gloves, I think we could get them pretty cheap. I'd like to order around 30, if possible. Just let me know, guys! XD

Inoli
07-21-2007, 04:43 PM
I thought the cosplay chess was already filled o.o; goodness we might have enough people it seams to do our own little TB ches game...oh that would be awesome! ah either way, dont worry Ari-chan the Lord will forgive you for your arrogance but please dont be sad when you get your butt handed to you ;O Lady Caterina is not a force to the reckoned with *whispers* haven't you heard?! Hell thath no furry like a woman's scorn and between Esther, Asthe and Caterina ..... ._.|||*

I'd totaly be interested Rane! just gotta wrangle up the money and poke at a few other TB Cosplayers to see if they'd like to pitch in money to assist your 30 order goal

FeyMeggan
07-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Vatican dogs?? ::lifts a brow and holds out my hand for the aforementioned dice:: I think we shall consider that a challenge ;) Now is it limited to a team of two? And y'know...it would be darn entertaining to whip up our own TB chess game, I was originally going to sign up for it, but I chickened out at the end, oh well.

rane
07-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Cool, Inoli! Looks like I have about an order for eight now (four hands), so I don't think it'll be any problem getting a full order in!

FeyMeggan, could I bug you to whip out another one of your awesome photoshops for me???? *puppy dog eyes*

Hey, I'll do that battle cosplay thing is someone needs a partner or we're making teams! Or somethin' I just don't know anything about rpg's or d&d or...whatever it supposed to be like. :confused:

phantomthief
07-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Lemme try to explain to the best of my ability!!! Battle cosplay works with pairs of two. You don't have to be from the same series.

On Saturday morning, one of the panel rooms has a guy at a table with a bunch of forms. You come up with your partern and give the guy your character's name and series, maybe tell him a little bit about said character. He already has dice ^.~ You then roll for stats. Attack, def, etc. And then you're done.

Come back later that day for the actual battle cosplay. Two teams are called up at random (we might have to bribe the MC for an AX/RCO match-up XD).
One member of each of the two teams takes the stage and the remaining two members sit at a table with dice on it. The players at the table choose what their partner on stage will do (attack, defend, special attack, etc.) and roll the dice for it. Depending on how you roll, you can rack up some huge combos. Those get funny XD
Once one player runs out of HP, the round is over and both sides are given the option to switch their active person on stage with their dice person. It's best 2 out of 3.

I forgot how the system works, but a level 3 special attack gets both players of one team onstage to attack the opponent. The black mage and white mage level 3 was amazing X3

Here are some pictures... The Walter and Seras team was hilarious... The Walter attacked with a dishtowel and tea cup...

dont worry Ari-chan the Lord will forgive you for your arrogance but please dont be sad when you get your butt handed to you

Try me old man! *takes your glasses*
... That would be an awesome attack XD

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-22-2007, 07:07 AM
hmmm sounds like a system I could easily duplicate for a Cosplaymeet up event....too bad Tony/father Leon wasn't still my friend caue he'd ROCK at it, was always good with things like that.
if we cant get it for NDK We can always do a "Special event" and do this game with CO TB Players if anyone would be up for it *nods* but I'd like to try to do it-least look at the sheets no harm inthat right? *hands over the special dice for Lady Caterina's use*
....Old?! oh that's terribly rude Geppeto!....oh glasses *big blue puppy eyes* may I have them back please? ^-^*

rane
07-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Thanks for posting that info and the pics, PhantomThief! I remember that Walter and salivated over him a bit. XD He was one of the best anime Walters I've ever seen. It looks like fun! If it's teams of two, though, I'll let Inoli and FeyMeggan play and will cheer from the rafters. lol

Inoli
07-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh but Rane! Tres and Abel are the best Minions LAdy Caterina Has! *tugtug* and you get to shoot things ;D

rane
07-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Abel-kun...your words have been noted. We must protect Lady Catherine. *solemnly loading guns*

Inoli
07-22-2007, 06:05 PM
*gives a wide satisfied grin with pins sticking out of mouth* That's right! RKO Watch out! The Vadican's best trained Dogs are unleashed ha!
....wait hm maybe I should rephrase that 8x

FeyMeggan
07-22-2007, 10:16 PM
::looks up from paperwork:: did I hear something? What am I being protected from now? The last time it was hapless girlscouts! 0:) well...I dind't say helpless, they did manage to sell abel tons of thin mints and samoas LOL But yeah, this sounds like too much fun :)

phantomthief
07-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Oh no >.< Not thin mints!!! My one weakness <.< >.>

....Old?! oh that's terribly rude Geppeto!....oh glasses *big blue puppy eyes* may I have them back please? ^-^*

Don't make me sic Pinocchio on you. *Dangles Cain puppet* Er... Wait. Father, you're talking to a mop... I'm over here.
But... I can't deny the kawaii Vatican Puppy... *hands glasses*

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-23-2007, 12:22 AM
they did manage to sell abel tons of thin mints and samoas

*tries to hide the box of thin mints still litearly in freezer [no joke!]*...but it was for a good cause! and They were just adorable! :heart:

Bleh! Deitrich-san sorrybut I've got no strigns to hold me down! but thank you for my glasses back *gives a Thinmint as thank you*

phantomthief
07-23-2007, 03:04 AM
... Inoli...

I think there's a reason why we're not supposed to chat on MSN at 1 in the morning...

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-23-2007, 05:04 AM
yes Ari-chan ... and I think I can name about 6 of them XD

rane
07-23-2007, 08:17 PM
The fascination with Girl Scout Thin Mints has always eluded me.....even when I have to sell them for RKO. :toothy:

phantomthief
07-26-2007, 01:23 AM
That just gave me a horrible visual XD

*knock knock*
Lady: Hello?
Dietrich: Hello! Would you like to buy some lovely thin mint cookies to support the Order of Rosenkreuz and our plan to purge the world by fire? They're delicious!
Lady: I'm sorry, honey, but not today.
Cain: *flies in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *lady's house explodes*
Dietrich: MY THIN MINTS! *melted thin mints*

~Ari-chan

Inoli
07-26-2007, 01:47 PM
*does was Asthe does to me and takes Ari's hand* look at me.... coem on look. Bad Ari! no more chocolate befor bed time *light smack to the hand*

We loe you you spazzy thing. get on MSN already I foudn somethign I MUST share with Deitrich cosplayers =O
Ah you too Fey I foudn the manga versio of Caterina's foot wear....you sur eyou want to go for accuacy cause that jsut looks down right PAINFUL *shudders staring at the small and large heal*

IchiHaneTenshi
07-26-2007, 05:23 PM
That just gave me a horrible visual XD

*knock knock*
Lady: Hello?
Dietrich: Hello! Would you like to buy some lovely thin mint cookies to support the Order of Rosenkreuz and our plan to purge the world by fire? They're delicious!
Lady: I'm sorry, honey, but not today.
Cain: *flies in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *lady's house explodes*
Dietrich: MY THIN MINTS! *melted thin mints*

~Ari-chan

That...was beautiful. Will you make babies with me?

rane
07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
You know, I'm tempted to see if FeyMeggan will bring her RKO Girl Scout cookie boxes to Nan Desu Kan!! Surely, we can get someone to buy thin mints under penalty of death or torture. LOL

FeyMeggan
07-27-2007, 12:24 AM
erm...I can't bring the girlscout cookie boxes...they got left in AX! I'm sooooooooorry! I'll see if maybe I forgot one here, but I'm pretty sure they got left there, otherwise I'd be all over a RCO-scout moment!

And I know they look painful Inoli, but cosplay over body...er...cosplay over feet? no, that still sounds painful, so maybe I won't do the insane four and a half inch heeks, but I would like to find white boots I could edit into looking vaguely similar. As it is at AX my feet hurt so bad after a while I wore the popes shoes as Catherine :X

Inoli
07-27-2007, 05:02 AM
*clings to lingering box of untouched Thin mints with the biggest sad eyes ever* but.....but.....*wibble* thin mints saved for NDK! XD yosh!
*pusehs her Abel 4inch boot to one side with all the chalk lines and whatnots on it for desighing the wtf foot armor*maybe try FTCasuals or a store like that.....or look online udner "fettish boots"....er a hint Esther game me really! o.o;

phantomthief
07-27-2007, 05:13 AM
*ahem* Yes... My Toshiya platforms were purchased at an online fetish store >.>;;;;;;;;

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
07-27-2007, 07:21 AM
I shall not wear platforms! I may have to sacrifice accuracy for the sake of my toes, but I will not go the route of the three inch platforms I see so many TBers have to go. If push comes to shove I shall sacrifice and pay the $60 to get the VS boots that are close in design and repaint them...yesh paint 60 dollar shoes makes me sad. But I'd do it!

::bats lashes:: but aaaaaaaabel, we need girscout cookies to sell! Not necessarily the cookies themselves mind you, just the box :)

rane
07-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Ah, well, no thin mints! *sigh*

TB cosplays are enough a pain as it is without painful footwear! But at least Caterina has a killing doll to rub her feet. lol

Inoli
07-27-2007, 04:15 PM
...glad you volunteeered for that first.... >.> <.< *cough* I mean uh well they have gell inserts that will pad your toes..... After my feet turned to raw meat at NDK last year with my izumi shoes I've refused to sacrafice accuracy for comfort. if its' clsoe and comfertable it's perfict. *pout* and I like my high platformed shoes o.o; makes me as tall as Amy who's playing Cain X.x;;; and with the cosplay footinserts from setzer's footwear they're rather comfortable...... ooo I wanna work on those today....ugh if only I coudl stop beign so dizzy >.<;

phantomthief
07-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm cheating X3 *just using my every-day wear knee high boots*

Now that I think of it... I use them for about half of my cosplays...

~Ai-chan

Inoli
08-01-2007, 01:03 PM
all I ahve to say is YARGH I'm excited XD the photoshoot is totaly going to ROCK ungh NDK cant come fast enough and yet. OMG O.O; I ahve to much stuff to do befor them! *flayal panic*

rane
08-02-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm baaaack! :)

Hey, just wanted to check, if anyone still wants to get in on the AX cross patch order for the gloves, just let me know. I'd like to get an estimate on those this week, but the price varies depending on how many are bought, so I need to get him a number.

Hope everyone's costumes are going well!

IchiHaneTenshi
08-02-2007, 03:03 AM
They are! I'm one of the ones you need to talk to about the patches. Do you mind PMing with information? Inoli was telling me about how you can buy them in bulk and such and I'm willing to contribute to this endevor. :3

Inoli
08-02-2007, 05:50 AM
lol yes Esther has the strings on my Purse Father Tres o.o Ask her XD

Rane, prepared to be kidnapped.... soonish... maybe o.O;*goes back to working on wonderflex and community befor Ichi pulls out the whip agian.*

rane
08-02-2007, 10:06 AM
PM sent, Ichi!

At least make her give you money for sweet tea, Abel!!! XD

Ah, let me know if you can get together for a wonderflex tutorial. <8 Most of the stuff I had planned to use it for I'm making out of sintra right now, but the jury is still out on those pauldrons... *puzzled*

rane
08-04-2007, 02:52 AM
So my wonderflex is in and I've bought a heatgun. It'll be interesting to see how much damage I can wreak on the apartment playing with this stuff. lol I've already discovered that boiling sintra plastic to mold it sets off the smoke detectors in my apartment!! O.o

I bought everything needed for the arrows and have to work this weekend but am going to try and build a few. Did anyone here who needs them for their cosplay do them double sided like they are in the manga??

phantomthief
08-04-2007, 03:14 AM
Those arrows... One of the many reason I thank God I didn't do one of the Vatican outfits XD

Though for Sword Dancer next year... *shudders* Maybe I'll work on Red Mars Cain first...

~Ari-chan

Inoli
08-04-2007, 04:45 PM
*laughs* yes Rane you've sent enough subliminal messages lol -I'll exsplain in a pm lol- but I did do the double sided arrows ONLY on my ....cape thing of doom. I've been wonderflexing the armor on my boots to find I'm not happy with the colored wonderflex as far as working with it strait out *grumps and crys over the good times like rolling up in the whole role of wonderflex just to flop on the floor a few times and laugh so hard*

rane
08-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the pm, Inoli! I've been playing with the stuff on and off today, and it's alot easier to work with than sintra and you can cut it with scissors, which is cool. It just takes more heat before it starts to bend. I still don't know if the lower part of the pauldron will be made out of sintra or wonderflex, though, have to play with this stuff a bit more.

I guess my arrows'll be made out of sintra and milliputty, but if I mess most of 'em up and it's not working, I'll have to figure something else out. lol

This costume is going to take a lot of trial and error, heavy on the error!! :crylaugh:

Inoli
08-10-2007, 02:34 AM
....oh the Karma....

....o.o; WTF am I thinking?! redoing the sleaves NOW?! *rusn arround flayiling arms* I'm takeing a bit of money and checking out the belts at Burlington agian o.O; ungh ohohohohoh! Denverfabrics has dodads yes Dodads that can beused for belt clips/connectors and..... tassle ends *dances over joyed* And for an affordable price of FREE!

Ahhh to get Seth's mesurments on Saturday and start on that one. someone. please jsut someone shoot me! XD I jsut cant stop TBing! *roll roll roll* ah and did I mention how beautiful of a finnish Car touch up paint is on pauldrens *pets the commision* so lovely yes yes my precious. *needs more sleep and less suger*

FeyMeggan
08-10-2007, 07:28 AM
ooooooh my, lol, Abel get some sleep! And what were you thinking taking on another TB this close to con?? So I've started work on the last li'l details of the pope, those should be done sunday since they're not much...though this means I have to figure out how to get the rolled hem feature on my serger. If you hear blood curdling screams from the north that'd be me folks.

rane
08-10-2007, 09:59 AM
A popey upgrade? Whatcha got left to upgrade on that thing, woman! lol

Let me know if the belts at Burlington look like they'll work, Inoli, and if they have any extra! Because that necklace is a real conundrum *thinking hard...brain exploding*

I found the coolest little things for the end of the backplate, though! Check these out:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Cotopaximtn/arrows.jpg

They came off a chandelier! *muffled laughter*

Inoli
08-10-2007, 03:38 PM
ohohohohohoh!!! Fey! I ahve a foot for my machine that does a rolled hem!!! *bounce bounce*
yesyes I'm insaine so we'll see if I accualy get it done. I should beable to. as long as I actualy get up and work on it.

oooo yeah ....wait hey! I like my Chandelier piecein the back *laughs*...wait... *blinks hearign laughign and organ music.* ok ok stopping befor I do a TB/PtO parody

FeyMeggan
08-10-2007, 06:54 PM
as you all know there is no end to the upgrades, but in this case I have the dangly bits on the back of the popey hat and the lace cloak under the regular cloak. And...the bane of all Vatican cosplayers, the arrows didn't survive coming back from AX so I have to redo 'em, joy.

And I may have to come invade your place Inoli if my serger can't do it...in theory it should, but I've not yet tried it.

Pretty red dangly bits...lord I'm tired, that came out wrong, yay for random bits and pieces :)

rane
08-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Dirty mind, Fey! lol

Holsters are now done, and they look sorta weird, but they'll do!

Tenkage-chan
08-19-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm bringing a Black Blood Brothers cosplay, would anyone be interested in cross-over pics?

Inoli
08-22-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm bringing a Black Blood Brothers cosplay, would anyone be interested in cross-over pics?

*pokes at* You know I would be! XD and do prepared tobe glomped by a priest with full armor ^^;;;

Tenkage-chan
08-22-2007, 01:46 PM
*pokes at* You know I would be! XD and do prepared tobe glomped by a priest with full armor ^^;;;

Gah! Nooo! No armor-pokey-glompings! Aaaaaaahhh!!! *lol* I kid. I'm happy to be glomped! (I just better wear kevlar, or something. :toothy: )

Inoli
08-22-2007, 02:43 PM
dont worry the only one ever hurt by my armor is myself and Rane ^^;;;

IchiHaneTenshi
08-23-2007, 05:13 PM
I SHALL BLIND YEE WITH MY COLLAR OF DOOM.

Srsly. It is a collar of doom. XD

Yukikun
09-08-2007, 02:58 PM
never get ion and radu in the same room, since ummm we find things >_>; prime example of ion and radu hanging out at the dorms last night xD

phantomthief
09-09-2007, 04:28 AM
O_o;;; Should I be worried?

ANYWAY!
FeyFeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey... You never got back to me about that patch T__________T

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
09-09-2007, 09:46 PM
OMG I'm sooo sorry! Uhm, I got them back, and I could mail it to you, but I'll probably see you at NDK first :: sobs:: I'm so sorry, life has been insane! Whatcha wanna do??

phantomthief
09-11-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll just grab it at the con ^_^ I gotta remember red thread.... OKAY!

~Ari-chan

FeyMeggan
09-13-2007, 01:08 AM
::run by squeeing:: Catherine's boots came!!! ::hugs:: OMG, white boots that aren't platform, with a skinny, not too tall heel...I love youuuuu. Erm, yeah, I'm excited! They need some gold detailing, but I might be able to do that at some point before NDK...otherwise Inoli I'm totally running by your place friday night to use your gold paint :P

Inoli
09-13-2007, 04:16 AM
that's totaly cool Fey! I'm so glad that your boots came in XD WHOOHOO!

my artbook!Tres commision is COMPLEATED I'm so releaved and it looks beautiful. gotta re sew the zipper for seth cause friends are retarted and cant sew. so sweet of them to try though. I gotta finnish abel's boots and his Scythe......*grump*

phantomthief
09-16-2007, 06:43 PM
We all rock. SO hard. X3 I'll have pictures and loooooots of footage up ASAP ^________^ *does the Chicken Dance*

~Ari-chan

Alu-chan
09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
I think we took the Chicken Dance to a whole new level...a really, very ackwardly, creepy yet interesting new level.

phantomthief
09-18-2007, 08:08 PM
XD FEAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIO8-0HJ1Y

~Ari-chan

Edeamous
09-18-2007, 09:04 PM
*shudders* after everyone started spinning I just couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. XD

Anyhoo, I need to work on that costume myself now.

phantomthief
09-18-2007, 10:10 PM
You shouldn't wear the bathrobe ninja so much XD You're way too good-looking to be wearing a mask!!!~ *hugs Tres*

~Ari-chan

Edeamous
09-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Actually this year I didn't doi bathrobe ninja, my best friend did Doctor Ninja, which may have been mixed up- I did Chef Ninja for about 30 minutes saturday morning however, but I was too psyched about wearing my Tres costume and especially my Vash costume to do anything regarding Dispose-O Ninja.