PDA

View Full Version : Dracula

Blue Eyed Matador
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Is there any Dracula (Bram Stoker's Dracula by Coppola or any in general) going to Dragon*Con? If so, would anyone be interested in a photoshoot/meetup?

I'll be there as Mina in the green dress from the end of the movie <3

Giant Alucard
07-06-2007, 03:37 PM
I waned to do Dracula in the red armor (it would have been awesome), but the one i'm doing now is talking up way to much time so I don't think I'll be able to get it done. If not, I will def have alucard there with me, and i may also have the suit and coat version from Bram Stokers if I can figure out something for the top hat).

Blue Eyed Matador
07-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Ooh sweet. Dracula cosplay is le rock.

daguru
07-07-2007, 05:43 PM
If I somehow run out of ideas of costumes to bring, I can always do grey-suit-dracula. If we get more ppl, I might be inclined to bring a Dracula Gargoyle (like on the Coppola movie poster). My Dad sculpts gargoyles and did the Dracula piece many years ago. I know he has at least one cast in urethane foam.

Blue Eyed Matador
07-13-2007, 12:58 AM
I have a feeling there will be more Dracula cosplay at Otakon than at Dragon, but there are a few who are going to both cons and doing Dracula at both as well.

However, it would be cool to get a full hunting party going. Or something of nature.