PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King's Private Photoshoots : DragonCon 2007

Eurobeat King
07-05-2007, 03:25 AM
Eurobeat King's Private Photoshoots : DragonCon 2007

ArashiAlexander as Vincent Valentine (Chaos) from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89003&member=18)

AshleyV as Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89026&member=18)

SnowCalla & Heather as Spartans from 300 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89032&member=18)

uchiha & rabidfanboy as Jinx & Speedy from Teen Titans (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89038&member=18)

Samus Aran as Samus Aran from Super Smash Brothers Brawl / Metroid (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89041&member=18)

vampirate as Donna Troy (Troia) from DC Comics (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89519&member=18)

ravenmist as Saber from Fate/Stay Night (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89535&member=18)

Kamatari chan as Sarah Trantoul from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89544&member=18)

RikkuX as Blood Elf from World of Warcraft (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89551&member=18)

Kell, Chase, & Ashley as Leia, Han, & Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89553&member=18)

SnowCalla & Heather as Dark Seducer & Golden Saint from Oblivion (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89570&member=18)

Ragresen as Mana from Original-artwork design (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89571&member=18)

london2191 & Lil KRN Yuna as Namine & Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89578&member=18)

Tallus as Ichigo Kurosaki (Hollow Bankai) from Bleach (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89586&member=18)

RedRosaleen & Athena as Twin Dawn from Dawn (Original design) (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=89595&member=18)

RikkuX
07-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I want to get a shoot at 3 PM on Saturday (woot, the whole day is open)! I'm thinking the ______ . I'll get back to you on the package and such :D

Eurobeat King
07-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I want to get a shoot at 3 PM on Saturday (woot, the whole day is open)! I'm thinking the ______ . I'll get back to you on the package and such :D

haha sorry to have to edit your post, J. Gotta keep that costume secret until the photoshoot. :thumbsup: But I'll reserve you for the Saturday 3:00pm photoshoot. I'll send you the PM with the details soon. Thanks!

AshleyV
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
I am also sending you an e-mail. I would like the Friday 12 p.m. (Noon) photoshoot and I would like the CD package.

Eurobeat King
07-05-2007, 12:58 PM
I am also sending you an e-mail. I would like the Friday 12 p.m. (Noon) photoshoot and I would like the CD package.

I should be done with registration by then (since it usually opens at 8:00am and is pretty quick) I've put you down for the Friday 12:00pm photoshoot. I'll send the PM to you with the details shortly. Thanks!

Activist
07-05-2007, 01:02 PM
EBK, I'm going to send you an e-mail tonight. Could I have two timeslots for two costumes? I'd like Saturday at 4 PM and Sunday at 5 PM.

Eurobeat King
07-05-2007, 01:08 PM
EBK, I'm going to send you an e-mail tonight. Could I have two timeslots for two costumes? I'd like Saturday at 4 PM and Sunday at 5 PM.

Sure, that's no problem. I've reserved you for the Saturday 4:00pm photoshoot and the Sunday 5:00pm photoshoot. I'll send a PM (just one) with the details for the photoshoots soon. Thanks!

dollyrose
07-05-2007, 07:37 PM
I'd like to be put down for the Friday at 11am.
Will PM you in a bit.

Randirien
07-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Hi! I have a group that will be either 3 or 4 people and we'd like to reserve the slot on Saturday at 2 PM. We would like the CD package, please.
Thank you!

Eurobeat King
07-06-2007, 02:10 AM
I'd like to be put down for the Friday at 11am.
Will PM you in a bit.

I've reserved the Friday 11:00am photoshoot for you. Again, registration should be done by then, so we should be on-time for the photoshoot. I'll PM you the details soon. Thanks!

Hi! I have a group that will be either 3 or 4 people and we'd like to reserve the slot on Saturday at 2 PM. We would like the CD package, please.
Thank you!

I've reserved the Saturday 2:00pm for you and your friends. Please let me know via PM how many you decide upon. I'll PM you soon. Thanks!

Space Invader
07-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Put me down for the Friday 3pm slot :). I'll Paypal you as soon as I get back from NYC.

Eurobeat King
07-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Put me down for the Friday 3pm slot :). I'll Paypal you as soon as I get back from NYC.

Glad you're returning to DC, K. :) I've reserved you for the Friday 3:00pm photoshoot. I'll send you a PM with the details soon! Thanks!

Samus Aran
07-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Can I snag Friday at 4?

Digital Blush
07-09-2007, 07:05 PM
put me down for Friday at 2pm :D

Eurobeat King
07-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Can I snag Friday at 4?

I've reserved the Friday 4:00pm photoshoot. (Last one of the day before the crazy DragonCon evening begsins.. haha) I'll send you the PM with the details soon. Thanks!

put me down for Friday at 2pm

you have it! The Friday 2:00pm photoshoot is yours. The PM will come soon. Thanks!

Digital Blush
07-09-2007, 07:26 PM
yays, actually that time slot will be for both me and Rabidfanboy ^_^

vampirate
07-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Oh, I think I might like to snag that 1:00pm slot on Saturday.

kelldar
07-10-2007, 04:50 PM
I'd like to get the Sunday at 10AM, sending you an email :)

KittyCanuck
07-10-2007, 05:22 PM
I'd like to reserve the Saturday at 1pm slot for 2 people please!

EDIT:
D'oh!
Guess the list just hasn't been updated, and I only read through the rest of the thread now and saw vampirate wants that spot. :/

Um... Maybe Sunday at 3?
Now I have to check the tracks again to see what's when...
but on the teeny-weeny chance that the Saturday at 1 slot gets abandoned, I wanna put my name in. ^_~

Eurobeat King
07-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh, I think I might like to snag that 1:00pm slot on Saturday.

I've reserved the Saturday 1:00pm one for you. I'll send the PM soon. Thanks!

I'd like to get the Sunday at 10AM, sending you an email

hey Kell! Not sure if I'll see you at comic-con in a few weeks, but glad you'll be at DC again! I've put you down for the Sunday 10:00am photoshoot. PM's do work now, so I'll send you one soon. Thanks!

I'd like to reserve the Saturday at 1pm slot for 2 people please!

EDIT:
D'oh!
Guess the list just hasn't been updated, and I only read through the rest of the thread now and saw vampirate wants that spot. :/

Um... Maybe Sunday at 3?
Now I have to check the tracks again to see what's when...
but on the teeny-weeny chance that the Saturday at 1 slot gets abandoned, I wanna put my name in. ^_~

If you like, for Saturday, I could make a photoshoot at 5:00pm, since there's still light out and the Dawn contest hasn't started yet (not that I watch but wait until the end) so if you want, I can give you the 5:00pm time-slot. I don't want to make a 12:00pm one, cos I don't know how long the parade will last, hence why 1:00pm would be my earliest photoshoot to be safe. Let me know what you'd like to do. :)

NOTE: Everyone, I changed the first post to let you know that you'll be receiving BOTH the CD-R and your own cosplay.com photoshoot gallery instead of having to choose one or the other for the photoshoot. But in-case you prefer just one but not both, please let me know. ;) Thanks!

KittyCanuck
07-10-2007, 11:30 PM
If you like, for Saturday, I could make a photoshoot at 5:00pm, since there's still light out and the Dawn contest hasn't started yet (not that I watch but wait until the end) so if you want, I can give you the 5:00pm time-slot. I don't want to make a 12:00pm one, cos I don't know how long the parade will last, hence why 1:00pm would be my earliest photoshoot to be safe. Let me know what you'd like to do. :)

NOTE: Everyone, I changed the first post to let you know that you'll be receiving BOTH the CD-R and your own cosplay.com photoshoot gallery instead of having to choose one or the other for the photoshoot. But in-case you prefer just one but not both, please let me know. ;) Thanks!

If it's not too much of a hassle for you, I'd love Saturday at 5:00! Thank you!!

Also, you rule for changing it to both. ^_^

Eurobeat King
07-11-2007, 12:13 AM
If it's not too much of a hassle for you, I'd love Saturday at 5:00! Thank you!!

Also, you rule for changing it to both. ^_^

I've made the 5:00pm Saturday photoshoot for you & your friend. Is he/she a member of cosplay.com? Let me know what name you'd like for your friend.

KittyCanuck
07-11-2007, 01:32 PM
I've made the 5:00pm Saturday photoshoot for you & your friend. Is he/she a member of cosplay.com? Let me know what name you'd like for your friend.

Awesome, thanks!
So now I wait for a PM, right? Or do I PM you?

"Taipa's friend" works fine, but if you need a name my husband goes by StumpyKitten, though he's not a cosplay.com member. ^_^

Eurobeat King
07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Awesome, thanks!
So now I wait for a PM, right? Or do I PM you?

"Taipa's friend" works fine, but if you need a name my husband goes by StumpyKitten, though he's not a cosplay.com member. ^_^

I'll send the PM's out later today/tonight for those who've signed up for the photoshoots so far. Even though DC is over a month away, i would like to take care of stuff before the con arrives. But it's a busy rest-of-July for me with 3 cons within 3 weekends coming up. :thumbsup:

vampirate
07-11-2007, 02:51 PM

Oh wow, you rock extra for that! I'm so excited about D*Con this year!

ravenmist
07-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I've never done a photoshoot before so I'm hoping my Lightning costume does this justice. Can I have Sunday at 9am? Make me look good! ;)

Eurobeat King
07-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Can I have Sunday at 9am? Make me look good! ;)

I'll do my best! :) I've reserved the Sunday 9:00am photoshoot for you. Early in the morning, but I'll be ready to go by that time. I'll send you the PM shortly. Thanks!

london2191
07-11-2007, 11:02 PM
May me and a friend reserve the Sunday 1:00 pm photoshoot pleaseeee? =)

mocha
07-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Hi! ^_^ I'd like to request the timeslot for Sunday @ 3:00 please!

Eurobeat King
07-12-2007, 05:34 AM
May me and a friend reserve the Sunday 1:00 pm photoshoot pleaseeee? =)

I've reserved the Sunday 1:00pm for you and your friend. Sending the PM later today. Thanks!

hey, T. The Sunday 3:00pm photoshoot is yours. I'll send the PM in the morning. Thanks!

Ragresen
07-12-2007, 07:45 AM
I will take Sunday at 2 pm. I know I got a lot of stuff to go through to get into what I plan to wear. Just hope it turns out good.

RedRosaleen
07-12-2007, 12:07 PM
12pm on Sunday Please :D

Eurobeat King
07-12-2007, 12:52 PM
I will take Sunday at 2 pm. I know I got a lot of stuff to go through to get into what I plan to wear. Just hope it turns out good.

I'm sure you'll look great in whichever you pick, J. I've reserved the 2:00pm photoshoot for you. Will send you the PM with the details later. Thanks!

12pm on Sunday Please

I've put your name down for the 12:00pm Sunday photoshoot, and will send the PM in a little bit. Thanks!

mocha
07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
I finally got an ok for the trio (Hentaigirl82, Aneris, and I)!XD So could I also reserve the Friday 1:00 timeslot as well please? Thanks!

Eurobeat King
07-13-2007, 01:34 AM
I finally got an ok for the trio (Hentaigirl82, Aneris, and I)!XD So could I also reserve the Friday 1:00 timeslot as well please? Thanks!

Awesome! I've reserved the 1:00pm Friday photoshoot for the three of you. I'll send a PM to each of you tomorrow or so. Thanks!

BelleChere
07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Hello, Eurobeat! Fantastic and sweet of you to be offering this. Unfortunately for me I've caught wind of it too late, it seems!

If one of the earlier time-slots opens on Saturday, I'd love to be able to squeeze in. If not, I simply hope to see you around the Con! Take care. :)

Eurobeat King
07-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Hello, Eurobeat! Fantastic and sweet of you to be offering this. Unfortunately for me I've caught wind of it too late, it seems!

If one of the earlier time-slots opens on Saturday, I'd love to be able to squeeze in. If not, I simply hope to see you around the Con! Take care. :)

Yeah, if the parade wasn't happening on Saturday morning, I would gladly add photoshoots as early as 9:00am. But since I do like to cover the parade each year and get lots of pictures, I can't deviate from my annual tradition.

My Saturday is completely full and I don't want to overload myself, since I want to give some time to catch the other cosplayers walking around. But as the month of August rolls along, if those who've signed up for the photoshoot but have yet to send payment decide to either cancel or I haven't received payment from them by a certain time, I will re-open the photoshoot. So please keep an eye on them, but don't say "oh, I want this time-slot if ______ cancels." They have time to go until DC arrives. :)

KittyCanuck
07-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Just wanted to check in and make sure you got the payment I sent you? Just 'cause I haven't been marked off as "all set" yet.
Did you need anything else from me?

Thanks!

Ragresen
07-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Just wanted to check in and make sure you got the payment I sent you? Just 'cause I haven't been marked off as "all set" yet.
Did you need anything else from me?

Thanks!
I am in the same boat and that is because EBK is out at SDCC currently. I am sure when he gets back and caught up you will be set right just like I am sure I will be. :)

Eurobeat King
07-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Sorry about the delay. Yeah, I'm currently still at comic-con and will get back late tonight. After a day or two, I'll update the list for photoshoots, since after this con my next con won't be until DC, so I'll have the entire month of August to figure out my DC plans. Thanks for being patient!

Miss Meru
08-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Is Sunday @ 11:00am still available? ^_^;

Eurobeat King
08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
aiuchi: yes, Sunday at 11:00am is still available. I've gone ahead and reserved that photoshoot for you. I shall send the PM with details later tonight. Thanks!

Eurobeat King
08-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey everyone,

The con's approaching fast, with just a few more weeks to go! There are still some photoshoot time-slots remaining, so if you're interested, please reply and select one if there's one that fits your schedule.

I've yet to receive any updates from a few c.com members who've signed up for a photoshoot. Will the following please PM me:

Randirien
london2191
aiuchi (just sent PM a few days ago)

Also, I received a PayPal from a Kenna Acquarelli, but there was so cosplay.com name in the details, so I'm unsure who the payment was from, and for which con (it could be for SDCC, DC, or NDK) Please PM me if this was you and provide the email for that paypal account so that if this is you (for DC), I can update your status.

Thanks!

R-chan
08-04-2007, 12:55 PM
hey could I have Friday @ 5pm?

Eurobeat King
08-04-2007, 01:04 PM
hey could I have Friday @ 5pm?

Sure! I'll reserve the Friday 5:00pm photoshoot for you, and will send the PM in a little bit. Thanks!

SnowCalla
08-06-2007, 02:03 PM
may I please reserve Friday at 1 pm
and Sunday at 4 pm for myself and Heather - both days - different costumes?

I have already sent payment bwo paypal.

Thank you!

arashialexander
08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm 100% positivley sure i want to take the 10:00 am for friday. So can you please reserve the time slote for me. PM me on when i could pay u via paypal so i can send the payment ASAP.

Eurobeat King
08-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm 100% positivley sure i want to take the 10:00 am for friday. So can you please reserve the time slote for me. PM me on when i could pay u via paypal so i can send the payment ASAP.

Usually I like to send the PM with details before people send payment. :thumbsup: But I've gone ahead and marked you as "all set" for the photoshoots. I'll send you the PM with the details for the photoshoots later tonight. Thanks!

I've reserved the Friday 10:00am photoshoot for you. I should be done with at-con registration before that time, and will contact you prior to the photoshoot to makesure everything's on-schedule. (It is rather early for the con on the first day.) I'll send the PM shortly. Thanks!

Eurobeat King
08-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I've added another photoshoot time-slot: one for Friday at 6:00pm.

FairyDust
08-08-2007, 10:32 PM
MK = Friday @ 6pm, sir.

Eurobeat King
08-09-2007, 01:13 AM
MK = Friday @ 6pm, sir.

I've reserved the Friday 6:00pm photoshoot for you, MK. I'll send the PM shortly. Thanks!

Tallus
08-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Dah...read in the thread that the timeslot I wanted was taken but it hasn't been updated in the list...

Are there any actual slots left or is everything taken now?

Eurobeat King
08-09-2007, 03:40 AM
Dah...read in the thread that the timeslot I wanted was taken but it hasn't been updated in the list...

Are there any actual slots left or is everything taken now?

which photoshoot were you looking at? I've been busy trying to finish up posting the comic-con pics.

There's still a couple of photoshoots left: 8:00am and 3:00pm on Sunday (unless someone claimed the 3:00pm and i haven't updated that.)

I might add 12:00pm on Saturday depending on what time the parade ends, and I might add 6:00pm on Saturday, since the Dawn contest doesn't start til later but I don't take pics of that until the end, so i do have some time before the crazy evening begins.

Is there one that you'd like of those that I've mentioned?

Kamatari chan
08-11-2007, 07:16 PM
I'd like to snag the Sunday at 3:00pm slot if it's still available.

Eurobeat King
08-12-2007, 10:06 PM
I'd like to snag the Sunday at 3:00pm slot if it's still available.

I would like to wait until Tallus replies to my response. If I don't hear from her (if she doesn't reply here) by Wednesday, then I'll give you the Sunday 3:00pm photoshoot. Thanks for understanding.

leahhime
08-13-2007, 02:27 PM
I see that you might add 12pm on Saturday. Would my friend and I be able to do that one?

Eurobeat King
08-13-2007, 03:47 PM
I see that you might add 12pm on Saturday. Would my friend and I be able to do that one?

Again, I'm unsure yet about adding it since I want to besure the parade is over before 12:00pm and I've gotten enough pictures of everyone who's walking in it. Since I hike back after the last part of the parade, I end up in the Marriott lobby and wait for people to come back inside.

If I decide to add it, it's yours. :) I'll let you know soon.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-15-2007, 03:21 PM
I PMed you about a time. I hope you don't mind ^^'

Tallus
08-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Gah sorry, I figured there would be no hope. I wanted the 3pm Sunday slot because it wasn't assigned to anyone, but then I saw this on page 2:

As such, I didn't think I could get a spot. 8am is WAY early for me, but I'll be willing to get up ^_^ I'll take it if no one else has.

Eurobeat King
08-16-2007, 03:25 AM
Gah sorry, I figured there would be no hope. I wanted the 3pm Sunday slot because it wasn't assigned to anyone, but then I saw this on page 2:

mocha cancelled out on the photoshoot at that time, hence why it's been empty the last few days. So if you (Tallus) wish to have this timeslot, please reply here and/or PM me. Then we'll go from there. Thanks!

Tallus
08-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Ahhh arighty, sign me up then! Thanks again, very much!

Kamatari chan
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I would like to wait until Tallus replies to my response. If I don't hear from her (if she doesn't reply here) by Wednesday, then I'll give you the Sunday 3:00pm photoshoot. Thanks for understanding.

Any plans on adding another photo shoot to the roster? Because I patiently waited until Wednesday and never heard back from you about the slot, and now since it's Thursday and Tallus did decided to claim it........

Eurobeat King
08-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Any plans on adding another photo shoot to the roster? Because I patiently waited until Wednesday and never heard back from you about the slot, and now since it's Thursday and Tallus did decided to claim it........

Technically, Tallus posted first saying she would like the 3:00pm photoshoot, and she sent me a PM yesterday before she posted at 1:17am. (I can't tell people when to post.) But when she did, she said she wouldn't mind doing an 8:00am photoshoot on Sunday. So perhaps if she still wouldn't mind the 8:00am one, she'll do that one and you can have the 3:00pm one. Unless you'd like the 8:00am one. PM her if you wish to discuss it, unless she posts here.

Kamatari chan
08-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Honestly, I will take either of them, it doesn't matter which. If one of them is indeed still available.

Eurobeat King
08-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Honestly, I will take either of them, it doesn't matter which. If one of them is indeed still available.

We'll wait to see which one Tallus takes. Regardless, I will make the 8:00am photoshoot on Sunday for whoever (of you two) wants it. I'll be tired, but I've done 8:00am photoshoots before. ;) I might need some coffee before we get started. hehe

Tallus
08-17-2007, 11:10 PM
I already posted XD My post is second from the top of the page, in reply to the one where you mentioned mocha cancelled her original request for the 3pm Sunday slot.

Eurobeat King
08-18-2007, 12:36 AM
I already posted XD My post is second from the top of the page, in reply to the one where you mentioned mocha cancelled her original request for the 3pm Sunday slot.

I've put your name down for the Sunday 3:00pm photoshoot. I shall send the PM with details shortly. Thanks!

Kamatari chan: I've put your name down for a Sunday 8:00am photoshoot if you're interested. I know it's early, but I'm willing to wake up early to do this if you can get up as well and get into your costume. If you decide not to take it, I'll remove your name (and possibly the timeslot as well.) I'll wait for your reply before sending you the PM. Thanks!

Kamatari chan
08-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Yup, I'm still interested. =) It shouldn't be that hard for me to get up and into costume.

Eurobeat King
08-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Yup, I'm still interested. =) It shouldn't be that hard for me to get up and into costume.

Okay, i shall send you the PM with details shortly. Thanks!

evenstar1
08-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Could I grab a slot for 3pm on sat. please?

Eurobeat King
08-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Could I grab a slot for 3pm on sat. please?

Unfortunately I don't have a 3:00pm photoshoot available on Saturday. The Slave Leia gathering is taking place during that time, and the guy in-charge (fthcolumn) asked me to be there to take pictures. So I'll be doing that until my next photoshoot.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but if you can find me during the day when you're in-costume, I'll be happy to take pictures of your costumes for my normal convention pictures (which will be posted on c.com) Please say hi if you see me. :)

evenstar1
08-20-2007, 03:12 PM
ok ^-^. if you do happen to have a time slot open up could you pm please?

Eurobeat King
08-20-2007, 05:55 PM
IMPORTANT: With the con coming up in 1.5 weeks, I would like to settle everything with those c.com members I haven't heard back yet regarding their costume(s) for the photoshoot, and payment(s) received. Will the following please PM me ASAP with their status:

aiuchi
london2191 & Lil KRN YUNA

Again, please PM me when you can. I would like to have everything taken care of by the end of Monday, August 27th (one week from now.) If payments haven't been received by the end of that day, I may remove your name from the photoshoot and either re-open the time-slot or simply take down the time-slot completely so that I may wander around and take pictures of hall cosplayers, gatherings, or get a little reat. I really don't want to cancel any photoshoots, so please contact me when you can. Thanks!

Also, for those who are all set for their photoshoots, if you haven't PMed me your phone #, please do so in that it'll help me contact you before the photoshoot and after when your CD-R is ready. Thanks!

Kamatari chan
08-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Just sent you the pm. Sorry about the delay.

london2191
08-24-2007, 03:25 PM
EBK- Sorry for the delay. >_< The money will get to you by Sunday.

Also, our shoot is on Sunday and we're not returning on Monday...so could we get our CD-R back that day? :O

Eurobeat King
08-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Also, our shoot is on Sunday and we're not returning on Monday...so could we get our CD-R back that day? :O

Yes, I'll do my best to copy it for you that evening. After my last shoot that day I'll return to my room and quickly transfer pics to my laptop, at which time I'll make the CD-R for you from the photoshoot. Hopefully you'll still be here in the later evening so we can meet up and I can give it to you.

If anyone who also has a photoshoot on Sunday and won't be there on Monday, please let me know. Thanks!

Schuldig
08-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Eurobeaaaaaaaaaat! Will you do a shoot for Rain and I? *heart eyes* XD

Eurobeat King
08-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Eurobeaaaaaaaaaat! Will you do a shoot for Rain and I? *heart eyes* XD

I'll be happy to take pictures of you two, but they'll be posted in the regular convention galleries. I'm not going to add any further photoshoots to my list, and if the remaining person/people who hasn't/haven't contacted me yet don't do so, I'll remove their time-slot and just use that time to get pics of hall cosplayers, gatherings, and maybe take a little breather.

But please find me during the con for pictures of your costume(s), since I like to take pictures of almost everyone else besides doing my photoshoots. :)

london2191
08-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey EBK, Lil KRN YUNA sent the payment today. =) I hope you receive it soon because we'd hate to have our slot cancelled. :[

Eurobeat King
08-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey EBK, Lil KRN YUNA sent the payment today. =) I hope you receive it soon because we'd hate to have our slot cancelled. :[

Yours was marked "all set!" earlier today, so you're good to go. :)

kelldar
08-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Is it possible for me to add a 3rd person to my photoshoot? LMK :)

delicatexflower
08-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, but is there any chance that there will be a chance to set up private photoshoots for AWA? Or is this just a Dragon*con exclusive event?

Eurobeat King
08-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Is it possible for me to add a 3rd person to my photoshoot? LMK :)

Kell, that should be okay. I'll PM you shortly with details.

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, but is there any chance that there will be a chance to set up private photoshoots for AWA? Or is this just a Dragon*con exclusive event?

No problem with posting here, but this is just for photoshoots I'm doing at DC. I won't be able to attend AWA this year (sorry to everyone who was expecting me to return), so DC is my only stop to Atlanta this year. I'm sure you'll be able to find photographers to take photos of your costume(s) at AWA.

edit: There's a 50-50 chance I might go to AWA as it turns out :) But even if I do go, I won't be doing private photoshoots cos I'm going to be backlogged from pictures and photoshoots from Nan Desu Kan (the weekend before) so I'll only do convention-pictures for AWA.

Ragresen
08-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Al if you go to AWA just come to hang out for once. Get a change of pace. :)

Eurobeat King
08-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Al if you go to AWA just come to hang out for once. Get a change of pace. :)

hehe if i go to AWA, i still have to take pictures. I can't change who I am or what I do. ;) It might be a little more relaxing taking hall-cosplay pictures w/o doing photoshoots.. then again, maybe not. :razz:

Eurobeat King
08-27-2007, 01:26 PM
FINAL UPDATE: I've now finalized my private photoshoots for the DragonCon weekend. Good luck to you all in finishing your costume(s), both for the photoshoot and other ones you have for the con! :) I look forward to seeing you again or meeting you for the first time!

For those of you who wanted to sign-up for photoshoots but either I was full, or people canceled but I didn't want to re-open the timeslots, I apologize. But I will be wandering through the con when possible, looking for people. If you do see me, please come up and say hi when you're in-costume, and I'll be happy to take pictures of your costume(s.) This applies for all of your costumes, including those who have photoshoots with me but have other costumes throughout the weekend. I do also take convention pictures, and those are the majority of pics I like to get besides doing photoshoots. So help me out, and I'll help you the best I can. :)

IMPORTANT REMINDER: For those who do have photoshoots, again, please be on-time for your photoshoot, and ready to go in-costume when it's time. Friday & Sunday are my busiest days of photoshoots, but Saturday will also be crazy with me doing hall cosplay pics & gatherings. If you are going to be late, please call me ahead of time to let me know. And if your costume either has a malfunction or won't be ready in-time, again, let me know. We'll try to work something out and possibly find a time to take pictures. So please do your best in the final stretch here!

CD-R PICK-UP: I'll do my best to stay awake in the evenings and make the pictures from the photoshoots on CD-R, and give them to you the following day. (ex: if you have a photoshoot on Friday, I'll call you on Saturday to let you know your CD-R is ready.) For Sunday if you're not going to be there on Monday, I'll have the CD-R ready by that evening (before 9:00pm) so call me before you leave the con. Your help is appreciated.

Anything else, I'll post before I leave for the con on Thursday evening. See you all this weekend!

london2191
08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Thanks EBK for going through some much trouble. >_< We can't wait to meet you *for me, again ^^* at D*Con. We look forward to the pictures and will keep in the mind to pick up the CD-R. Hope to see you at AWA as well!

Eurobeat King
08-30-2007, 02:51 PM
IMPORTANT: I've jotted down the information (costume(s), names, & phone #'s) for those who have photoshoots with me this weekend. However, going through my list of PM's and Paypal payment descriptions, I'm missing information from a few people and need to know their costume(s) and/or phone #'s Costumes are important so that I recognize who to look for when it's time for the photoshoot. And phone #'s are important to remind people that it's almost time for their photoshoot, and also to call them again when their CD-R is ready.

Will the following cosplay.com members please PM me ASAP and let me know:

dollyrose: costume and phone #

SnowCalla: costumes (for her & friend) and phone #'s

uchiha & rabidfanboy: costumes and phone #'s

I might have internet during the con, and you have my phone # in the first PM I sent you. So please PM me your info when you can. Or else, just meet me when it's time for the photoshoot, and flag me down (I'm pretty easy to recognize) and we'll get the info afterwards.

Thanks, and see you this weekend! :)

Ragresen
09-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Al Great seeing ya this weekend. Things went pretty good and I am very happy with the results of the Photoshoot. Well Till next time or next year.