PDA

View Full Version : Rufus Shinra...but female?

Visual Prince
07-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Hello!

Well, for next years AX my friends and I were going to do the Rufus + Turks theme...I will make his suit, but for times I got too warm, I wanted to do a lighter...more feminine version of his suit that might help keep me from direly overheating.

However, I didn't want to go the easy and kinda common "Lets give him a pleated skirt!" path.
1. As I said, it's a bit common.
2. It'd end up looking like a seifuku, wouldn't it?

So...I was hoping for maybe some ideas from all of you so I could get to work on a sketch.

Thanks a ton, minna!

:heart:

Queen Anime 99
07-05-2007, 07:21 PM
I can't think of anything currently. I would recommend picking up a JcPenney's catalogue and look for ideas. They have some pretty nice business suits for women.

Visual Prince
07-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the idea. I did look them up, but they seem so much more mature than I'm looking for...

I kinda like a pleated skirt, it might be fun. But again I'm not sure what else to modify to make it less school-girlish. I want it to seem...younger. x_x;

Am I making any sense? ^^;

vasher
07-05-2007, 10:59 PM
You could go with a whiter version of Scarlet. XD

I think a fitted/straight business skirt around knee length (or above ;) for a younger look) would be good with a tighter fitting than normal Rufus jacket.

Kind of like-

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=243713&CategoryID=22597&LinkType=EverGreen