PDA

View Full Version : Who has a hotel room reserved?

quadrain61
05-02-2003, 09:04 PM
who was lucky whough to get a hotel room at sheraton?

Himemiya
05-02-2003, 11:35 PM
Me me me.... i reserved in like november XD I think they ran out in the beginning of april...

rogue
05-02-2003, 11:51 PM
We have a room. We reserved it like a month ago.
I'm starting to worry about how crowded the con is going to be.

Hikaruchan
05-03-2003, 12:30 AM
We had to get a king room though we wanted a double as all the doubles were spoken before. That has happened one other year to us.

Himemiya
05-03-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Hikaruchan
We had to get a king room though we wanted a double as all the doubles were spoken before. That has happened one other year to us.

Something like that happened to me! I reserved a double in november, called in to make a credit card change in early april, and they said there were no doubles left, and i would have to get two rooms (!!!) I'm just getting a room on the 9th floor and people can sleep in the bathtub XD

happened to me last year too.... does this happen at other hotels, or just this sheraton?

liz-maru
05-03-2003, 08:43 AM
um i didnt get a room at the hotel -________- so im gonna hafta walk to it in a costume and people are going to be like what the crap is she wearing?! lol! >< ah well least im going!

Farmboybob
05-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Something like that happened to me! I reserved a double in november, called in to make a credit card change in early april, and they said there were no doubles left, and i would have to get two rooms (!!!) I'm just getting a room on the 9th floor and people can sleep in the bathtub XD

Oh man I hope that dosn't happen to me because I ordered a nice room and they better not screw me over! or quadrain61 will be mad! :mad:

VoiclessChild
05-03-2003, 10:48 AM
I got a room for wed thru sun wai! and it's at the con rate on the first floor! no elevator time for meeeeeeee.........!

-jade*

they were out by april? I just got mine last weekend.......

Link Arroway
05-03-2003, 02:01 PM
I do, or at least I hope I do. ^_^
Last year we thought we had a double bed room but got one with one big bed, but oh well we all slept on the floor and used it as a couch. I sleep on the floor, and when I'm so tired i'm actually tired and actually sleep I'll sleep wherever.
First floor! You must of reserved like early >_> I wish I had a first floor room... Last weekend?? Ahhh.. Lucky! Maybe they start filling rooms from the top floor down! Or randomly like they probably do. Or ou just got some room that someone didn't want? So there was one right there open! Still.... Lucky!!

Lovelyangel_81
05-03-2003, 02:08 PM
I wasn't lucky enough to get room at the Sheraton. I will be staying at a hotel 4.5 miles away from the Sheraton.

Link Arroway
05-03-2003, 02:13 PM
There's a hotel right next to the sheraton, I dunno what it is tho. They put it as an alternate last year I think

ShingoBunny
05-04-2003, 11:56 AM
T__T I was supposed to be getting a room at the con... v_v;;;; It's too late now, I guess... Oh well... n_n Not like I can't stay at my friend's room.

Rei2Rei
05-04-2003, 12:11 PM
I reserved a room around January! ;)

VoiclessChild
05-05-2003, 08:12 AM
Umm...I specifically asked for a room on the first floor, and they tried to bullshit me, but I knew someone there with some common sense, she had been referred to me, so I talked with her, and worked things out.

CandyElly
05-17-2003, 01:11 AM
Me! But one of the people in it dropped out *Grrrrr*

Link Arroway
05-17-2003, 11:33 AM
How many people can you have in a room? Does the staff get unhappy if you have 5?

Himemiya
05-17-2003, 02:36 PM
i had five last year, and didnt have a problem. Just keep the room semi-neat (pile everything into one corner) or put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door all weekend, and you should be fine.

Link Arroway
05-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Yay! Alright, very cool. :D I'm glad that i'll have a room and cat ears if my costume doesn't work out.. It better! :( I wanna cosplay so bad!

liz-maru
05-17-2003, 07:57 PM
does anyone have a different hotel besides the one the con is at? just wondering!

Link Arroway
05-17-2003, 08:03 PM
theres a Comfort Suites Hotel thats just down the road from the Sheraton, listed on Animazement's registration page (http://www.animazement.org/registration.html) as an alternate hotel. but it says the cut off date is May 12, 2003

unless you ment, is anyone going to a different one.. oops :D
I'm not, I was lucky to get a room at the Sheraton, yay!

Link Arroway
05-19-2003, 12:04 AM
*bump* :D
Another question for anyone who might know.. how early do they let you check in Friday, and how late on Sunday?
Very cute new avatar liz! ^_^

Himemiya
05-19-2003, 12:33 AM
If you registered with a credit card, you can get there any time (or so they told me) I think check out is... um... i dont know when check out is! x.x; Ah well!

AshleyV
05-19-2003, 01:08 AM
I think that check out is either 10, 11, or 12, Can't remember from last year.