PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden

Celine
07-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Hi, is anybody else planning on Suikoden cosplay for Animefest 2007? I will be attending as Sialeeds. I'm particularly looking for anyone who is planning the Prince from Suikoden 5 or any of the Queen's knights. However, any Suikoden characters would be awesome. Show this series some love!

Acutally, I really want a Prince. If anyone is even considering it, and lives in the Austin area, I will help you make the darn costume.

Danzikumaru
07-08-2007, 01:33 AM

I'm definatley considering bringing Luc and Yuber back for this convention. Yuber's coat only needs a small number of repairs.

Celine
07-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Haha. Don't do that, you'll make me bring back Sarah. :P

Danzikumaru
07-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Haha. Don't do that, you'll make me bring back Sarah. :P

Well, here's what needs to be done in order to make them workable again...

Both coats need to be repaired. Minor things with Luc, major things with Yuber.

Luc has a new wig, Yuber's has been completely repaird (THANKS KYANDI)

King Crimson is not entirely neccesary, but we lost the originals.

thefinal
07-11-2007, 10:31 PM
My friend will be Prince/Hero from Suik V and I will be Lun from Raftfleet :)

Celine
07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
That will be awesome then! Once the con gets closer we'll have to try and decide when to wear the costumes. Lun, lol, that's great. I'll go check your pics of it now (assuming you have them).

thefinal
07-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Ah yes. I have them. Lol. It's funny, Sialeeds was supposed to be my line-up for AF but I'm saving it - it'll be a surprise at another con and take some time ><;; Gotta make sure to keep the who-whos up - ahahahahhahaha

Integral
07-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I will be there! XD With my super awesome suikocostume. I know you are completely surprised though :P

Evil Kimba
08-06-2007, 02:23 AM
...Well, we are bringing Luc and Yuber back for AFest. The only thing getting repaired, though, is the Yuber-coat.

thefinal
08-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Celine ~ if you're trying to figure out a day to wear your Suikoden cosplay, probably best to wear it on the videogame photoshoot day? Unless you have something else planned