PDA

View Full Version : Busou Renkin for NDK 07

Curucar
07-07-2007, 10:23 PM
I know there was a thread here right after the '06 con but the dead threads monster ate it. So I'm making another one.

I was thinking fri evening or early sat afternoon for a gathering, as a friend convinced me to go as Papillion this year. Thoughts or other suggestions for a time/place?

Reozu
07-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Either day sounds awesome XD I'll be there as Shusui Hayasaka this year, so can't wait to see you all!!!

Inoli
07-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Cant do a Busou Kenkin this year =\ lol if my brother ever got the money he'd do Capt Bravo. Just wanted to post and say you WILL be glompped! if I can find out....and I will XD <3 to Busou Renkin cosplayers!

narutomoto
07-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Well. The thread monster did eat my thread... but I understand. T___T

Anyway! I will be going as Mutou Kazuki for sure! As a matter of fact, I just finished his costume a week back. So that's all settled.

I like Friday as a possiblity. I mean, I'm coming right after school to the con, so my school outfit would be just grand to be in when I got there. xD

Oh, and my friend will be going as Nakamura Gouta. I believe he is just working on his pants. And then he's done. ^_^

So count us both in.

Curucar
07-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Hehe. I'm ditching school friday (try to plan my fall semester schedule with as little as possible on fridays), but I might still have SAO rehersal from 1-3. We'll see how the audition for the travelling quartet thing goes...

So I'm looking at either friday between 4-6PM (there's a HIGH likelihood that the Avs Burgendy vs White scrimmage is that night and I'm NOT missing it for NDK again >_*), or Saturday between noon and 1:30ish

Yukikun
07-15-2007, 02:17 AM
you can count me in I just got all the fabric needed and zipper for Showusei Sakaguchi, um I'm in class till 4:30 that day >>; So I'm not sure how I'm going to get there friday but time will tell :3~! so saturday shoot would be best on my end

Curucar
07-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Pfft. You could be a bad student like the rest of us and ditch class.

Then... I'm looking at the photoshoot times. How 'bout 12:30 on saturday? I know there's a bunch at 1.

Reozu
07-19-2007, 10:41 PM
12:30 sounds good to me!! So unless something comes up, count me in!!:bigtu:

Curucar
07-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Okees! Then what about a meeting place? They've added a nifty sitting area with a bigscreen TV by the bar, so perhaps there?

Reozu
07-20-2007, 06:41 PM
No complaints about it here, sounds like a good spot for a photoshoot :toothy:

narutomoto
07-31-2007, 04:27 AM
Oh god. Can we not have the photoshoot right in between the naruto and death note shoot?

CAn we have it earlier in the day, like before the bleach shoot? Like 10:30 or 11? Does tht conflict with anyone?

Curucar
07-31-2007, 10:42 AM
Perhaps at 10, but 10:30 would be cutting it too close to the BLEACH shoot as I have to white myself up for Ulquiorra. x_x (And I have SAO rehersal each morning 'till 10)

narutomoto
08-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Okay, then we should have it at 10:00 am. I thought you wouldn't be doing Ulquiorra at NDK (basing that judgement off of your signature) but apparently you are.

So here's the deal. WE should do this Photo shoot at the same decided place, but at 10. I gotta have time to go to the Naruto and Death Note shoots. Thanks for your understanding!

Curucar
08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Blaaah. I forgot to add Ulquiorra to ze NDK list after deleting my AX one. >_> Random, but I've also dropped Dom from that list. I really should update my sig.

Allright- 10 it is; I'll hurry up and pack my flute away but I apologize in advance if I'm a few mins late. x_x

narutomoto
08-06-2007, 02:43 AM
That's okay, I am sure we can wait for you. I mean, there'll probably be about 5 of us. I'm sure we can wait for our Papillon xD. You rock btw for cosplaying him! ^3^

Curucar
08-16-2007, 04:31 PM
As the con approaches they're actually giving us info about where SAO'll be rehersing. We'll be in the Conifer Ballroom sat morning so I won't have to sprint across the hotel to get to the shoot. XD

narutomoto
08-17-2007, 04:46 AM
Nice! xD

It's too bad we won't have a Tokiko at our shoot.... T___T

There was someone who had Tokiko, but I don't know if she will make it to this NDK...

The_Big_Z
08-22-2007, 01:27 AM
My brother will be their, He is making Kazuki sword behide me Right now...Lots of Curse words and "GAH!" going on back thier

Curucar
08-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Z: ahaha. I wish your brother luck with that one! I've been reading the manga and even the author is complaining about the lance's design. XDD

narutomoto: awww. No Tokiko for me to molest!! *needs to find more molestees*

*needs to get off my lazy butt and actually start on Papillon*

The_Big_Z
09-01-2007, 08:00 PM
He pulled off a Decent Victorized sword..I guess you would call it..Tho i still want to make him the First one i know i can do a good job, But with money as the issue im not going to

narutomoto
09-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Curucar: .__. I hope you werent planning to molest anyone named... me... xD Or we're gonna have to BATTLE! xD jk Yeah... but no Tokiko for me to fight over with my Gouta. xD

Big Z: Alright! Your bro finished his lance. You should take pics of it. I really want one! xD Or I might have to build a crappy one or build osmething else... but Lance is like... what I totally want. Talk to me about what's up~

narutomoto
09-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Sorry to double post but....

IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL COME TO NDK AS TOKIKO!!!!! I'm SOOO ALONE! T___T

haha. I tease. But it would be really nice if there were more BR cosplayers, especially a Tokiko.

Curucar
09-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Curucar: .__. I hope you werent planning to molest anyone named... me... xD Or we're gonna have to BATTLE! xD jk Yeah... but no Tokiko for me to fight over with my Gouta. xD

I have NO idea what you're talking about. *innocent whistle* XDD