PDA

View Full Version : Probably one of the weirdest Death Note ideas ever.

Roleplaywulf
07-09-2007, 04:23 PM
I am a fursuit builder. My lasted one was of Wolf Link, who I build with my twin sister, Koisnake. Click To see his head so far. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57590104/)

But anyways, since this is my hobby, I decided to put my skills to a test. I decided to make a L Wolf partial suit, like so. (Please Bare my sloppy sketch. I based my sketch off of Movie L)
http://i13.tinypic.com/4vil069.png
(The paws WILL be changed, since he uses his hands alot. Thanks for pointing it out!)

Wad'ya think? Koisnake is going to make a Raito canine, but with a more complex design. Anything else I should do or add? How about when wearing it?

After L and Raito are finished, We might make a Ryuk too.

Noxjas
07-09-2007, 09:02 PM
That's a pretty nice sketch you put together, but I don't think anyone would get the idea unless you explained it to him. As all L has that is his staple is his hair, and posture.

Roleplaywulf
07-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Yes, indeed. Furries may get the idea quickly, but others will go "Huh?". I plan on walking around just like L, since I already walk around like that. (I often get make fun of because of that, but oh well)

I am going for something very very different, since I like putting jazz to all my cosplay.

Rawrzellers
07-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Go for it depending on what con you are going to if they let you, you can put a sign around your neck :]

Roleplaywulf
07-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks, Rawrzellers! I don't think the Ohayocon allows signs, but I will make myself a Conbadge, which are allowed.

Rawrzellers
07-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Hehe welcome I wish AX would allow signs again but some people screwed it up for us :[ why did they have to go and offer sex I mean it wasn't a prostitute con and I think exaggerated a glomp.

But yeah I totally think it would be an awesome idea :]

wannabekomamura
07-11-2007, 12:45 AM
what ax con did you go to
:argue:

wannabekomamura
07-11-2007, 12:48 AM
by the way roleplaywulf cool fox-link head.../\_/\:eek:

Roleplaywulf
07-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Thank you, wannabekomamura, but you didn't really reply to my question ^_^;

Sekker
07-12-2007, 02:25 AM
You'll need more "Flexibility" with the paws, so you can answer your cell phone the way he does.Not a "OMG IT'S L" but it's a good pose for photos.

If you can make his face a little bit more "dull" (Zombie like weeee) I guess it will like more like L.

Anyway, if you're going to have a raito with a "DEATH NOTE" I guess it won't be a problem.

What do you use for "base" of the heads? Wire? foam?What do you use to cut the foam?

Good luck.

Roleplaywulf
07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes! The paws WILL be changed, since my twin pointed that L does use his hands alot.

The eyes is pretty much the only thing I can change too make him look more Dull. His mouth was inspired from the movie L, since I think he has a baby face, lawl.

Raito WILL have a Death Note.

All my fursuit heads are build on a Balaclava mask. I use foam to basically build it all up, and I even use Molding Magic to put even more detail before I add the fur, eyes and whatnot. I use a normal pair of scissors tro cut the foam.

Thank you!

Devi 1313
07-13-2007, 01:23 AM
I never thought L's face looked dull, but I've never seen the movie. From what I can tell from the manga he always has an O.O expression.

Koisnake
07-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Exactly, L is not the really dull person, like that of an emo, because indeed, L is NOT emo.

And yes, like I said before, give him finger paws, since he uses his hands alot. That be really cute.

Roleplaywulf
07-13-2007, 03:00 PM
L's eyes will automatically have that O.O because the way I will design his eyes. They will be the type of eyes that every way you look at L, his eyes will be staring at you. :)

ningyobaka
07-13-2007, 04:00 PM
i must find you at ohayocon. and get a pic of u with my furry friends. :) they will reconize and adore you.

Roleplaywulf
07-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Ningyobaka - Lawl, can't wait for that!! ^_^

I am going to start on L wolf tommarrow, as long as Raito Wolf. Yee Pee!