PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Photoshoot?

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
I'm new to Bleach cosplay and I was just curious if anyone would like to join? If so, just let me know!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-10-2007, 07:00 PM
I'll be there,but you already know that =P

I'll be doing Ichigo.

TheDemon2300
07-11-2007, 07:38 AM
*raises his hand* Bankai form Ichigo here. Still gathering the finishing touches but should be done by Con.

HopelessHavoc
07-11-2007, 07:42 AM
I'll join in the Bleach group! ^__^
What day does everyone plan to wear their costumes?

TheDemon2300
07-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Since this is going to be my only costume, the shower, a bottle of febreeze, and myself have decided that it'll be worn at some point every day.

Especially since I'm dying my hair....

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
What day does everyone plan to wear their costumes?

I don't know. I'd say shoot for sometime late Saturday (afternoon). We'll have to wait and see.

Giant Alucard
07-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I should be there as either chad or shunsui!

Seldarine
07-13-2007, 02:54 PM
I am bringing Espada Orihime I totally forgot I had her. XD

Tallus
07-13-2007, 08:55 PM
I've got Bankai Hollow Ichigo in the works. Not sure yet if it'll be pre-Vaizard or post, it depends on whether I have the money and time to get a black/yellow sclera before Labor day.

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-13-2007, 10:13 PM
I should be there as either chad or shunsui!

Yay for Chad! -loves Chad-

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Okay, so far we have:

Rukia: Me
Ichigo: Chrnothesinner
Bankai Hollow Ichigo: Tallus
Bankai Ichigo: TheDemon2300
Chad (or Shunsui): Giant Alucard
Orihime (Espada): LunaTsukou
Kenpachi: HopelessHavoc

TheDemon2300
07-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Quick question: Anyone know of a place other than online/eBay where I can find Shinigami shoes and socks? I don't have a credit card (or checking account), which makes these Chinese auctions quite difficult.

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Look at cons. I know my boyfriend found his at a con.

Tallus
07-15-2007, 08:07 PM
The sandals are called "Waraji" sandals, though the ones you can buy anywhere don't have the extended ankle cover (they literally end without curving upwards behind your foot.) The socks are called "Tabi" socks and you can buy them cheaply pretty much anywhere.

Scroll down and you'll see the straw Waraji in their list. Kinda pricey but they look nice. (http://www.japonic.com/kimono/zori.htm)

White tabi socks on eBay (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=white+tabi&category0=)

Of course, I suppose these only help if you have a way of paying online, but I'm supposing you can ask your folks or something. Or, if you're 18, just open a bank account and save yourself the hassle.

TheDemon2300
07-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Hm, something tells me to not wait till D*C to get it, on the off chance that there aren't any vendors selling them at Con.
Then again, if there is, it might be cheaper than eBay...How much did your bf pay for them?

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Hm, something tells me to not wait till D*C to get it, on the off chance that there aren't any vendors selling them at Con.
Then again, if there is, it might be cheaper than eBay...How much did your bf pay for them?

They were given to him with his bankai coat. I think they were $15 or $18 though.

lostchildmiroku
07-16-2007, 11:06 PM
okay ...i dont know if i can even do it but i have kimpachi (sp) wel li have his costume but not the wig..if i can get his wig i will cosplay him..if not i will try and get a short haired pink wig and cosplay the little girl that follows him around lol i've been told i am too short to cosplay kimpachi ....and too talk to cosplay the little girl to follow him around so...i will try and do my best at eather one *sighs*

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Rukia (Prisoner): Me
Kenpachi: HopelessHavoc (unless he completes his new costume), Lostchildmiroku (unless she's doing Yachiru)

Artikgato
07-23-2007, 09:00 AM
If I even get to GO to this con (and that's a very, VERY big if), I'll try my hardest to have Byakuya and/or Hinamori ready by con time. The basic costume for both is the same, and I've been able to successfully get my hair from one hairstyle to another in under two minutes. =3

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-23-2007, 11:26 AM
If I even get to GO to this con (and that's a very, VERY big if), I'll try my hardest to have Byakuya and/or Hinamori ready by con time. The basic costume for both is the same, and I've been able to successfully get my hair from one hairstyle to another in under two minutes. =3

Tis a great thing about Shinigami robes, huh? ^^ I know I'll probably switch characters during the shoot. My hair may be short but I'm able to fix it like Hinamori's and Nanao's.

Either way, hope you make it!! ^-^

mocha
07-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Hey everyone!

I'll be taking Ichimaru-taicho with me! And I will also have Ken-chan's pink haired vice captain Yachiru, assuming that HopelessHavoc is bringing his Kenpachi! Yay! ^___^ See you guys there!

fightstar
07-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Hoooray HopelessHavoc!! I meet him last year and he is the GREATEST KENPACHI EVER!! Sry, little fan service shout out there.

I wanted my Madarame Ikkaku up and running, but REAL LIFE trumps me again. I'll still have my camera ready so I can find everyone together and get some shots for myself. Also, one of my friend (She is one of our Baronesses with Cobra) should be doing here Matsumoto this year. I will have to talk to her about that.

Good luck everyone and see you all in about 38 days and counting!

HopelessHavoc
07-23-2007, 12:38 PM
mocha - Yeah, I'm bringing Kenpachi. The new costume is gonna have to wait till AWA. So can I count on you to put the bells in my hair again? n.n

fightstar - Thanks man!! ^__^ but I'm sad to hear about your Ikkaku cos getting delayed. You're gonna make such a kick ass Madarame when you get it done

Can't wait to see you guys at D*C!

fightstar
07-23-2007, 02:08 PM
HopelessHavoc - Thanks! I'm reading your costume list there in your sig and do I see a Spartan '300'? Head over to the thread over here on cosplay.com and say hello! I'm not going to have that costume ready either, but I have been working out and dropping some serious pounds to get in shape.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=103365

We can get you connected to all the items you need to finish this cosplay, hopefully in time for Dragon Con or at least this year.

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey everyone!

I'll be taking Ichimaru-taicho with me! And I will also have Ken-chan's pink haired vice captain Yachiru, assuming that HopelessHavoc is bringing his Kenpachi! Yay! ^___^ See you guys there!

Your Ichimaru scares me....

Yachiru: Lostchildmiroku, Mocha, Me
Ichimaru: Mocha
Byakuya: Artikgato
Hueco Mundo Tousen: NiceGai44

Yay! Quite a group ^-^

TheDemon2300
07-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Excellent! I know I'm getting psyched. Especially since my coat/pants/sash came in yesterday (gonna have to find someone who knows how to properly tie the sash now - or find a how-to guide online).

Still no luck on my tabi socks or waraji, since it's a little too late to order them off eBay and have them delivered in time. I'm probably going to have to bank on a vendor in either the Dealer's Hall or the Exhibitor's Hall to have them for sale this year.
I really wasn't looking for them last year, so I'm not 100% sure if they'll be there. Can anyone here reassure me?

NiceGai44
07-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Count me in as Hueco Mundo Tousen!

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Excellent! I know I'm getting psyched. Especially since my coat/pants/sash came in yesterday (gonna have to find someone who knows how to properly tie the sash now - or find a how-to guide online).

Still no luck on my tabi socks or waraji, since it's a little too late to order them off eBay and have them delivered in time. I'm probably going to have to bank on a vendor in either the Dealer's Hall or the Exhibitor's Hall to have them for sale this year.
I really wasn't looking for them last year, so I'm not 100% sure if they'll be there. Can anyone here reassure me?

I know I saw them last year. There's always a LOT of costume dealers. I know two of cosplay specific.

TheDemon2300
07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
I know I saw them last year. There's always a LOT of costume dealers. I know two of cosplay specific.

Sweet, thanks.

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-26-2007, 03:36 PM
You're welcome ^-^

PhoenixGate
07-28-2007, 12:59 AM
I wasn't going to do Bleach at D*C this year but it looks like I may bring Byakuya out depending on how much I finish on my TB and other cosplays. Is there a place/time meetup decided yet? I would imagine there will be still a good amount of Bleach cosplays this year.

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-28-2007, 05:20 PM
No, not yet. I'm thinking somewhere in the Marriott, but I don't know what's going on with construction at the moment. I'm suggesting maybe the back of the lobby level. It's not too overly crowded. I am, however, open to suggestions if you have any ideas.

Edit: I just thought of another place. The deck area to the back of the Marriott (the Kingdom Hearts shoot was there last year) would be a nice place. There's access from the lobby I believe.

Yachiru: Lostchildmiroku, Mocha, Me
Byakuya: Artikgato, PhoenixGate

Tallus
07-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Is this thing gonna be easy to find? Location wise, that is. I've never been to D*C, much less Atlanta, so I have no clue where anything is *laughs*

Rukia_Kurosaki
07-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Yeah. I'll give you my contact information so we can find one another.

kagesakura
07-31-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm gonna try to go as Hollow Bankai Ichigo, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to:bigcry:

Frog Summoner
08-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Everyone!

Ok so its taken me a while to get on here, but I'm here!!! Fightstar directed me here. *waves* wish you could have gotten your Ikkaku done :bigcry:

My fiance and I will be there with Shunsui and Matsumoto (depending on the time the group decides to meet up), and we will also have a Nano-chan with us as well!

Yeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited for this!

lostchildmiroku
08-05-2007, 11:36 AM
okay doki i know who im doing ... i dont know her name XD i've not seen any of the episodes with her in them. but im cosplaying the little girl (pink hair) whom follows kempachi around lol ^^ i also have an extra kempachi costume if anyone would like to wear it.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-05-2007, 01:41 PM
okay doki i know who im doing ... i dont know her name XD i've not seen any of the episodes with her in them. but im cosplaying the little girl (pink hair) whom follows kempachi around lol ^^ i also have an extra kempachi costume if anyone would like to wear it.

The little girl's name is Yachiru, hun. ^^

Prisoner Rukia: Me
Shinigami Rukia: A friend of mine if I can convince her
Bankai Hollow Ichigo: Tallus, Kagesakura
Chad: Giant Alucard
Espada Orihime: LunaTsukou
Yachiru: Lostchildmiroku, Mocha,
Matsumoto: Frog Summoner
Shunsui: Frog's fiancee, Giant Alucard (if he's not Chad)

Tallus
08-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Yachiru rides around on Kenpachi's back, lostchildmiroku, so any episode he's in, you'll see Yachiru, guaranteed. Eps 40 has her in it though for sure, if you're curious. I just went to YouTube and typed in Bleach 40 and saw her in the first video icon =P

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-12-2007, 04:22 PM
The con is approaching quickly so now is the time to come up with a location and a time for the shoot. Any suggestions?

Edit: Also, would anyone like to enter the Cosplay Contest for the anime track? A Bleach group would be great for it.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-12-2007, 04:28 PM
What about the lobby level of the Marriott near the Cafe type place? lots of room there. We can also find other areas near there just incase ^^

HopelessHavoc
08-12-2007, 05:00 PM
What about the lobby level of the Marriott near the Cafe type place? lots of room there. We can also find other areas near there just incase ^^

I second that :)

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-12-2007, 05:03 PM
I second that :)

I third that.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-13-2007, 03:04 PM
what about 2:00 Friday,or Saturday?

HopelessHavoc
08-13-2007, 06:20 PM
2:00 on Friday would work better for me simply cuz the Naruto shoot is Saturday at 3:00 ^_^;

TheDemon2300
08-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Friday's not that great for me, since I'm going to be at the parade registration table pretty much all day that day. What about Saturday after the cosplay contest or sometime Friday night (after 9pm) or Sunday?

Btw, I'm all for a Bleach group for the cosplay contest.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Friday's not that great for me, since I'm going to be at the parade registration table pretty much all day that day. What about Saturday after the cosplay contest or sometime Friday night (after 9pm) or Sunday?

Btw, I'm all for a Bleach group for the cosplay contest.

If the shoot ends up being Friday, I'm sure someone will let you come. Talk to Marilyn.

TheDemon2300
08-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Good point.

btw, Marilyn stepped-down as parade director this year. We got ourselves a new director now.

PhoenixGate
08-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Fri at 2 sounds good to me!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-13-2007, 09:22 PM
That's 3 people for Friday at 2pm so far

And one for Probably 9pm after the costume contest?

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Good point.

btw, Marilyn stepped-down as parade director this year. We got ourselves a new director now.

I know this is off topic but I'll get back. Is it me or are all the senior directors stepping down? My dad was one and since 2005, most of them have quit or been fired.

TheDemon2300
08-14-2007, 08:02 AM
I know this is off topic but I'll get back. Is it me or are all the senior directors stepping down? My dad was one and since 2005, most of them have quit or been fired.

Not sure, I've been on staff since '05. Marilyn hasn't quit or been fired, she's just stepped down from being the director. She's still going to be helping us out this year, she's just got Jan (JP for those who know her on the Yahoo Group for the parade) promoted to director.

Back to the topic at hand. If everyone else is up for having the shoot on Friday at 2, just be sure to remember to have someone swing by the Parade Registration Table in the Hyatt (we're going to be downstairs where all the band tables are, right outside the room where badge pickup is) to let me know.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, we'll send a group of Bleach cosplayers after you ^^'

lostchildmiroku
08-14-2007, 04:42 PM
well see i am getting payed friday from my work and i don thave a bank account yet so they cant put it in there for me to recieve my money. so i have to drive from atlanta back to cleveland to get my check cash it and come all the way back down .. i hope i make it back before the shoot. we plan on leaving before 8 am bc hobby lobby opens at 9 am i can get my check and cash it before 10 or so am then drive back down.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-14-2007, 06:44 PM
well see i am getting payed friday from my work and i don thave a bank account yet so they cant put it in there for me to recieve my money. so i have to drive from atlanta back to cleveland to get my check cash it and come all the way back down .. i hope i make it back before the shoot. we plan on leaving before 8 am bc hobby lobby opens at 9 am i can get my check and cash it before 10 or so am then drive back down.

That seems pointless. Since I know you're registered, my suggestion is to wait until you get the check to come down anyway. Most jobs don't let you get your check until the afternoon.

TheDemon2300
08-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Sweetness. So I'm going to have to get up from the table twice on Friday now. Once when the Dealer/Exhibitor's halls open, so I can get my tabi socks and waraji. And again for the photo shoot.

Also, it's still up in the air right now, but depending on if he's able to complete it or not and if he's interested, I may have an Urahara with me for the shoot. I'll have to talk to him about it tho, since he's working the table as well.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Sweetness. So I'm going to have to get up from the table twice on Friday now. Once when the Dealer/Exhibitor's halls open, so I can get my tabi socks and waraji. And again for the photo shoot.

Also, it's still up in the air right now, but depending on if he's able to complete it or not and if he's interested, I may have an Urahara with me for the shoot. I'll have to talk to him about it tho, since he's working the table as well.

Like I said, talk to someone so they can fill in for you.

Rukia: A friend of mine if I can convince her
Urahara: A friend of TheDemon2300 (Maybe)
Shinigami Orihime: Ningyo_Sachi

SoiPixie
08-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Professional model and freelance writer and have my photog accompanying me to do pics. Covering D*Con as press.

Is my first cosplay experience but am a Bleach addict!

I have SoiFon in her battle uniform (expensive commmission, ouch!) and Youruchi (in black catsuit with arm and leg warmers but no orange jacket, which also doubles as Yoruichi's uniform as head of second division. I also have a black cat zentai to do Yor in cat form, esp since I'm only 4 feet 10:)

When and where is shoot so I can plan my costumes and should I make it so I can switch easily?

On LJ, most folks were planning on Sunday afternoon for the Bleach cosplay event/shoot.

Count me in please!

I can be reached at pixie@harshmistress.org if you wish to work with me on Bleach stuffies and to let me know when shoot and cosplay time is.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Professional model and freelance writer and have my photog accompanying me to do pics. Covering D*Con as press.

Is my first cosplay experience but am a Bleach addict!

I have SoiFon in her battle uniform (expensive commmission, ouch!) and Youruchi (in black catsuit with arm and leg warmers but no orange jacket, which also doubles as Yoruichi's uniform as head of second division. I also have a black cat zentai to do Yor in cat form, esp since I'm only 4 feet 10:)

When and where is shoot so I can plan my costumes and should I make it so I can switch easily?

On LJ, most folks were planning on Sunday afternoon for the Bleach cosplay event/shoot.

Count me in please!

I can be reached at pixie@harshmistress.org if you wish to work with me on Bleach stuffies and to let me know when shoot and cosplay time is.

Thanks for the info! Our Bleach shoot is Friday at 2, but if everyone wants to change it, I guess we could mingle with the others. I'm going to both either way! -loves cosplaying Rukia-

SoiPixie
08-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Since everyone is doing mostly SS arc chars, I will go with Soi bad makeup artist did my makeup for this test of costume shoot when it was still unfinished and needed the breastbinder) - http://pics.livejournal.com/pixelmonster/pic/000gz1bz/g40) for one shoot and be able to quickly turn into a cat and do a few as Yor (full cat pics here- http://pics.livejournal.com/pixelmonster/pic/0009t9b6/g31)

Which costume works better with the rest of yours or do you prefer?

Elendriel
08-17-2007, 08:22 PM
I could bring Hiyori, if you don't have Vizard yet :)

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Since everyone is doing mostly SS arc chars, I will go with Soi bad makeup artist did my makeup for this test of costume shoot when it was still unfinished and needed the breastbinder) - http://pics.livejournal.com/pixelmonster/pic/000gz1bz/g40) for one shoot and be able to quickly turn into a cat and do a few as Yor (full cat pics here- http://pics.livejournal.com/pixelmonster/pic/0009t9b6/g31)

Which costume works better with the rest of yours or do you prefer?

I say Soi Fong ^^

I could bring Hiyori, if you don't have Vizard yet :)
Fine with me ^.^

Rukia: A friend of mine if I can convince her
Soi Fong: SoiPixie
Hiyori: CloakedSchemer

PhoenixGate
08-20-2007, 02:13 PM
So what are the locations and times looking like at this point?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Lobby level of the Marriott near the Cafe type place. At 2:00 pm Friday

So far anyway ^^

Elendriel
08-20-2007, 05:57 PM
That sounds like a good time. Would anyone be up for another shoot Saturday around.. 4:30 and maybe Sunday at 3? That way if anyone can't make a certain shoot, you'd have 2 more opportunities

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-20-2007, 06:03 PM
That would be cool.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-20-2007, 07:54 PM
That sounds like a good time. Would anyone be up for another shoot Saturday around.. 4:30 and maybe Sunday at 3? That way if anyone can't make a certain shoot, you'd have 2 more opportunities

That's fine with me.

I think there's a Live Journal Bleach shoot as well on Sunday.

Tallus
08-20-2007, 11:09 PM
I have a private photoshoot with EBK on Sunday at 3 but if the gathering goes longer I guess I can swing by.

NiceGai44
08-21-2007, 08:13 AM
I can make 2:00 PM friday. Thats fine with me.

Elendriel
08-21-2007, 10:19 AM
alrighty, I got them up :)

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Okay everyone. If you still want to enter the Cosplay contest, fill out the form on the Dragon*Con website ( http://www.dragoncon.org/pdfs/dc_contest_cosplay_signup.pdf ). There are no skits and do not lie if you bought the costume. Also, pre-judging is almost directly after the Parade so you might be rushed to get there on time.

SoiPixie
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Marriott decks and such are closed for construction this year. I thought we were using Hyatt deck and pool area and just overtaking it from all the smokers who lurk there:)

Once again, 2pm Friday and where are we meeting for sure?

Also LJ Bleach shoot 3pm on Sunday location to be announced.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-24-2007, 10:25 AM
We're meeting on the Marriott lobby and going from there.

SoiPixie
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
We're meeting on the Marriott lobby and going from there.

Works for me, there's one hotel that has a huge spacious lobby-like area but I forget which hotel it is.

Marriott lobby is is then 2pm Friday:)

TheDemon2300
08-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Looking forward to it. I should be getting my hair dyed sometime within the next 4-5 days. This is going to be so much fun.

Heh, you'll have to excuse me...first time cosplayer & all.

Btw, does anyone have any real good reference pics from the anime that I can show the one fixing my hair for me? I'm gonna show her some bits of the "Rock Musical Bleach", but she also wants to see some from the anime, since that's what we're originally going for.

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Looking forward to it. I should be getting my hair dyed sometime within the next 4-5 days. This is going to be so much fun.

Heh, you'll have to excuse me...first time cosplayer & all.

Btw, does anyone have any real good reference pics from the anime that I can show the one fixing my hair for me? I'm gonna show her some bits of the "Rock Musical Bleach", but she also wants to see some from the anime, since that's what we're originally going for.

I have some. Just give me your e-mail address in a PM and I'll be glad to send them to you! ^.^

Kamatari chan
08-25-2007, 11:31 PM
If I can find it, I'll bring my Ayasegawa costume.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-26-2007, 03:07 AM
awesome, I can't wait ^^

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-26-2007, 03:07 AM
Rukia: Me
Bankai Ichigo: TheDemon2300, Chrnothesinner
Yachiru: Lostchildmiroku, Mocha
Soi Fong: SoiPixie
Hiyori: CloakedSchemer
Ayasegawa: Kamatari chan
Don Kanoji: Arashialexander

arashialexander
08-27-2007, 01:23 PM
WoW the gathering list is a little bigger than last year's gathering. I'll try to be don kanonji for the friday shoot till then the spirits are always with you bwahahahahaha!!!!

Rukia_Kurosaki
08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Okay, you're added! ^.^

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Just a day away to the shoot, see everybody there ^^

SoiPixie
08-30-2007, 09:18 AM
I may have to wear my Soi costume to arrive at con to make Friday shoot in time! ARRRGGHHH!!! When are the other shoots scheduled and where?

TheDemon2300
09-03-2007, 03:34 AM
Had fun at the photo shoots. Can't wait to see how the pics turned out.

Btw, does anyone know who the Yoruichi is that showed up for the shoot on Friday? Urahara kept on asking me about her...

Rukia_Kurosaki
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I only made it to Saturday's sadly....Yay for reenacting proposals!

Tallus
09-04-2007, 12:53 AM
I kept having private photoshoots whenever a Bleach gathering was happening T_____T I saw the big group go by in the Marriot when I was going around with EBK....blaaaaahhhh

Rukia_Kurosaki
09-04-2007, 07:24 AM
That's okay.

SoiPixie
09-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Big group pics are here. We rocked and had a great time!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7167343@N06/sets/72157601855999924/

Fridays pics are here and Kenpachi kitty and Yachiru were OMG so cute and the Orihime was gorgeous and well....awesome group! See several of you again at AWA, yay, I'm be coming to that at leats one day, even tho I am now in a cast having severely sprained ankle and tore my ankle ligament on Saturday (hence I missed Sat's shoot).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7167343@N06/sets/72157601862906787/

Rukia_Kurosaki
09-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Big group pics are here. We rocked and had a great time!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7167343@N06/sets/72157601855999924/

Fridays pics are here and Kenpachi kitty and Yachiru were OMG so cute and the Orihime was gorgeous and well....awesome group! See several of you again at AWA, yay, I'm be coming to that at leats one day, even tho I am now in a cast having severely sprained ankle and tore my ankle ligament on Saturday (hence I missed Sat's shoot).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7167343@N06/sets/72157601862906787/

Too bad you missed Saturday's shoot. I was proposed to! Well, actually, it was both shoots. It was just recorded on Saturday so a friend could see.

SoiPixie
09-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Too bad you missed Saturday's shoot. I was proposed to! Well, actually, it was both shoots. It was just recorded on Saturday so a friend could see.

Congratulations!! I wish you the best! (I have survived almost 8 yrs of marriage now)

Rukia_Kurosaki
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Congratulations!! I wish you the best! (I have survived almost 8 yrs of marriage now)

Thank you so much! I'm still not used to calling myself a fiancee. ^^'

SoiPixie
09-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Thank you so much! I'm still not used to calling myself a fiancee. ^^'

You'll get used to it, it's much stranger hearing yourself called "wife" and "Mrs" tho, I still look for my mom or an older woman when I hear those words and I'm 35! LOL! It's a real adjustment, how little words become titles that have to be broken in to get comfy in:)