PDA

View Full Version : Face Paint????

PikminLink
05-04-2003, 04:26 PM
okay....you can find it everywhere when halloween comes along...but i need it now.....where can i get some face paint??

FoxFireOtaku
05-04-2003, 10:44 PM
If you live in an area near some kind of theatre store where they sell stage make up, you might be able to find some cheap stuff there. if not, any costume shop should have some stuff.

Pink Bunnie
05-05-2003, 12:00 AM
Look in the phonebook for costume shops and see if theres any in your area ^.^ Since there isn't any here (cept party city which normally will have the cheap halloween make-up) I run into Chicago or Madison area costume shops n pick up Ben Nye make-up.

I recently picked up some Ben Nye face paint for a future costume and I luv it ^.^ If you can't find any costume shops in your area theres plenty of sites online that sell the Ben Nye schtoof I bought.

g00t luck! *bounces n rollz off*

FoxFireOtaku
05-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Agreed...Ben Nye is definately the way to go. alot of costume make ups irritate even the toughest skin (like mine :thumbsup: ) but Ben Nye is really gentle and comes off super easy with baby wipes. I love the stuff. I have an entire collection of it for Drama stuff and just fooling around and my future cosplay.

Karisu-sama
05-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Ben Nye = swear by. ^___^ and they have good setting powders too, for the creams, so they won't rub off on clothes.

PikminLink
05-05-2003, 11:24 AM
well...thanks, i found some ^^