PDA

View Full Version : Loveless for NDK 07

yng_tr
07-12-2007, 02:40 AM
R there any Loveless Cosplayers out there who is doing Loveless this year? This year I will be doing Soubi for friday and Saturday morning. Tell me when are you cosplaying it and who are you going as. ^^

Thatz
07-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Drakochan posting on Thatz's account XD;;

We're tenatively going to have Natsuo and Yoji, and for sure there's a Ritsuka coming (Have most of the shirt done and is hanging with my other 07 cosplays). I'm definitely sewing Natsuo, but my Yoji isn't sure if she wants to commit yet/buy a wig, etc XD;; So... I'll have the costume, I may not have my Yoji though...

yng_tr
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Drakochan posting on Thatz's account XD;;

We're tenatively going to have Natsuo and Yoji, and for sure there's a Ritsuka coming (Have most of the shirt done and is hanging with my other 07 cosplays). I'm definitely sewing Natsuo, but my Yoji isn't sure if she wants to commit yet/buy a wig, etc XD;; So... I'll have the costume, I may not have my Yoji though...

Thats Great!! When r u guys planning to cosplay Natsuo, (possibly Yoji and Ritsuka)?

drakochannojuts
07-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Probably Sunday, if we do wear them. They were mostly over the summer for-fun costumes, so it's a tossup on when they'll be done >_<

keikana
07-14-2007, 11:24 PM
lol, I'm the Ritsuka mentioned above. This'll probably be my Sunday, and "comfortable" costume? Green tunic shirt seen on the first DVD cover XB I wouldn't mind slipping into it on friday, as I would LOVE to get a picture with a Soubi :3

yng_tr
07-15-2007, 12:01 AM
lol, I'm the Ritsuka mentioned above. This'll probably be my Sunday, and "comfortable" costume? Green tunic shirt seen on the first DVD cover XB I wouldn't mind slipping into it on friday, as I would LOVE to get a picture with a Soubi :3

Im very glad to hear about that :) I don't want to cause any trouble if you could do that. Can't wait to see you there ^ ^

King Ivy
08-08-2007, 02:09 PM
We're doing the lesbian girls. XDDDDDDD

keikana
08-08-2007, 08:08 PM

awesome!
Well, it looks like I'll be wearing Ritsuka on Friday only till about 4 pm or so, because I'll have to change into Bridget immediately after, but do you guys wanna set up a quick little meeting spot or somethin'? Must get picture taken with Soubi! :3

phantomthief
08-08-2007, 11:19 PM
XD I want pictures!!!
And if there's anyone who wants to do Youji and is small-medium, I'm trying to sell my top and wig... *wink wink* </shameless plug>

I must track down y_t as Soubi and GLOMP! Or... er... Maybe hug. Forcefully! X3

~Ari-chan

yng_tr
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
XD I want pictures!!!
And if there's anyone who wants to do Youji and is small-medium, I'm trying to sell my top and wig... *wink wink* </shameless plug>

I must track down y_t as Soubi and GLOMP! Or... er... Maybe hug. Forcefully! X3

~Ari-chan

Oh boy I got a glomper YAY!! ^^

Yay for newcomers!! ;)

yng_tr
08-09-2007, 05:44 PM
awesome!
Well, it looks like I'll be wearing Ritsuka on Friday only till about 4 pm or so, because I'll have to change into Bridget immediately after, but do you guys wanna set up a quick little meeting spot or somethin'? Must get picture taken with Soubi! :3

Sure, we should meet by the piano place like around 1-3 ish :)

keikana
08-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Sure, we should meet by the piano place like around 1-3 ish :)

sounds like a plan! :3

yng_tr
08-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Just to let everyone know, Im having a photoshoot w/ EBK @ 3 on friday, so maybe we could meet around like 12:30-2:30. Sorry for inconvenate ^^;

keikana
08-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Just to let everyone know, Im having a photoshoot w/ EBK @ 3 on friday, so maybe we could meet around like 12:30-2:30. Sorry for inconvenate ^^;

works for me, but I would opt for the later half, like 2-2:30, because a lot of the time I don't make it to the con very early on fridays @_@

yng_tr
08-27-2007, 11:27 PM
works for me, but I would opt for the later half, like 2-2:30, because a lot of the time I don't make it to the con very early on fridays @_@

Sounds fine to me ^^

keikana
09-08-2007, 12:40 AM
hey guys, one week! I managed to (sloppily) get Ritsuka done, and all that's left is the ears. How is everyone else coming? :3

And is 2pm on friday near the piano the official time/place, then?

come to think of it.. aren't there two pianos? the one near the dealer's room, or the one near the cafe..? or do they move the same one around? maybe I'm just goin' nuts, hahaha.

yng_tr
09-08-2007, 02:01 AM
probaly by the cafe (where they done starbucks coffee)/ ore the one near the clock stand. my soubi costume is almost finished (as i got to put the fur on) SO EXCITED!!

yng_tr
09-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I've got sneak peek of me dressing up as soubi :) (sorry if my stomach is showing a little bit on the first pic :( )

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8176/picture15ai7.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7987/picture18yj9.jpg

yng_tr
09-13-2007, 04:42 PM
TOMMOROW'S THE DAY!!! I cant wait to see all of you as its gonne be fun :)