PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call - cosplay.com picnic

Dark Vision
05-05-2003, 12:09 AM
Okay, although I meet everone, I still have trouble remembering who came. So lets have a rollcall of all who went. So throw out your cosplay.com handle, real name (optional), and what you cosplayed as. Even a link to a pic helps too.

K_Valentine
05-05-2003, 12:10 AM
Kitsune Valentine of Cheap As Heck Cosplay arrived with costumes in tow. My friend Tim (tall long-haired Tseng cosplayer) was present and accounted for.

Cosplayed:
Ryoga Hibiki
Spike Spiegel
Lupin the 3rd
Wolfwood
Subaru Sumeragi
Monkey D Luffy

CinsAngel
05-05-2003, 12:12 AM
CinsAngel, Dats me! I was there. I was Faye Valentine. I would link up a pic but I didn't take any *Puts a dork sign around her neck*;)

Cins

DarkGunner
05-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Didn't cosplay but I was there taking pics!! The name's Mandie, I was wearing the weird Japanese apron thing...o_O

Dawn
05-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Dawn... my name is... Dawn lol

Cosplayed as Vash the Stampede for the most part... ^^

Iori E
05-05-2003, 12:45 AM
Hi... my name is Andy... I go by Iori E... I cosplayed Jhun Hoon (King of Fighters)... and I'm a cosplayaholic.

Mink
05-05-2003, 01:52 AM
Hi Andy!

Im Mink (duh) and I cosplayed Kagome from Inuyasha all day.

SCLNeptune
05-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Hi I am Ashley, I cosplayed Sailor Neptune for awhile, then got out of costume and was wearing hte slacks red tank top and black dress coat for the rest of the time

Gatack
05-05-2003, 01:57 AM
*waves hands* Yooo!

I'm Hakujou Muse, real name Christine! And I cosplayed Yamanaka Ino from Naruto!

Sana-chan
05-05-2003, 07:38 AM
I really think Huy's having trouble remembering my name and all lol. Tsk tsk. I'm hurt. hehe jk anywayz um for those that didn't know me, I'm Sana-chan/Kathryn and was singer Yuna or dancer Yuna or whateveryouwannacallher Yuna XD. I'm pretty sure you all knew me/saw me anyway and I can't find a pic to post so bla lol.

Freya
05-05-2003, 07:39 AM
Ashley-You should've stayed in your Neptune for a bit longer...I had not a chance to take your picture. LOL

Anyways I'm Freya here on the boards, I cosplayed Electra from the Cowboy Bebop Movie; real name Alison. ^_^

Doremi Chan
05-05-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm Doremi Chan (Michelle) I had the little dog and was dressed as Nadja.

Yuna
05-05-2003, 08:41 AM
durrr.. I'm sure I was a freaking mystery X3

sweetflame
05-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Hey, I'm sweetflame and my real name is Kyle...I cosplayed Sana. ^_^

enishi
05-05-2003, 11:46 AM
I was Tidus.

JoeBoeing
05-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Greetings all,

I am Jor Boeing and I go by my real name Joe Boeing and I wore my stained White Mage for a tiny bit.

Oh, Sana-chan... if you want a pic of your costume go here:
http://www.geocities.com/chibijoe/Sanachan_as_Yuna.html I uploaded it for you. You can use it just give me credit.

This was a total blast.

FRom,
Joe

Dark Vision
05-05-2003, 11:50 AM
O yea i always forget to include myself. I'm Dark Vision. Name's Huy Pham (sounds like "we"). I did a Tidus costume, and then my Tenchi in Love Movie costume of Tenchi. Also did random magic user with a wrinkled cloack like thingie.

And well forget the links, its too much trouble, and well the descriptions are enough to figure people out.

*waves to everyone* ^_^

Rey-Rey
05-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Was I there? Hmmmmmm. >=D

Woof. >=D Spring Ruffin'. >=D

JoeBoeing
05-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Rey-Rey - You must have some magical barrier around you because the pic I took of you didn't turn out well. the part with the lady turned out but the side with you didn't take.

Rey-Rey
05-05-2003, 12:27 PM
I'm too sexy for the camera. >=D

soshi
05-05-2003, 12:45 PM
I was there with Michi for a few hours.. then I had to leave to take Michi back to her mom, and I came back in my ghetto Sylia costume when everything was winding down. heh. ^^;

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Well, I was there.
Name is Jorge Antonio Rivera and cosplay.com handle is RyuHayabusaDOA2. I didn't show up in costume cause it's still a work in progress, but I had fun meeting everyone. ^_^

AngilAdora
05-05-2003, 02:52 PM
mai namez , amanda or adora chan, or mandy, I wuz the one in long-ish black duster, with the medium-ish-long black hair ^o^ i didn't dress up tho.. I wuz gonna go as Rinoa, but i decided not too. weeeeui!!! I had a B L A S T tho, as i've said before on prvious post. :D

SohjiroX
05-05-2003, 03:08 PM
SohjiroX and my name is James, people call me chad and some times Duo, and I was dressed as a ok Reno.

shilayuki
05-05-2003, 03:42 PM
hi all~ real name is Julia (you can call me Ju XD) cosplayed as haruno sakura from naruto (the girl in red dress w/ teal metal head band) Everyone's costume was soooo goooood *hides* XD

DarkMynd
05-05-2003, 03:59 PM
well my handle you can see <-- there, real name Tim, Cosplayed as Tseng from FF VII

K_Valentine
05-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Hey, Tim. Good to see you joined the group. Heh... have fun.

flora-bot
05-05-2003, 04:53 PM
hola! i was the stupid one in the scarf that took pictures of people eating with their mouths full...my name is this screenname (minus the bot).

RoseDuelist
05-05-2003, 05:36 PM
You know my handle here obviously *points*, my real name is Stephanie and I was a team rocket member. Don't feel bad if you missed me there at all. I may be a loud mouth on these boards, but in real life I am shy as heck.. ^^;;

SCLNeptune
05-05-2003, 05:52 PM
who was that handsome leon guy who's lap I snuggled in woohoo.

Michi
05-05-2003, 06:34 PM
I was there til a little before 3 pm... as myself. ^_^; In the green shirt and jeans, a sweatshirt around my waist and sunglasses on my head. I was being cold and clinging to soshi a lot. n.n

Ashley ~ The Leon was Kusanagi on this board. ^^

SCLNeptune
05-05-2003, 06:59 PM
Michi- Thanks, and it was soo lovely to see you again, I miss you!

Dark Vision
05-05-2003, 07:07 PM
Rose Duelist was team rocket. You shouldn't be shy, I was wondering why the team rocket people were a little distint.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Rose-chan: that was you? dang it. I should've went up to you and showed you my fanime badge..oh well..There is always AX :D

RoseDuelist
05-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Wa! I'm a loud-mouth online but in person I am afraid to approach people. And Stephen, well, he never says anything to anybody except me.. lol... I'll definatly talk more at the next event.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Rose-chan: you better! ^_^*threatens her with a kawaii Cactuar plushie*

DarkMynd
05-05-2003, 08:11 PM
I tried talkin to you Rose... tho i didnt get much words outa you i got you to brush my hair XD .. greatly appreciate it

Michi
05-05-2003, 08:20 PM
RoseDuelist!! You were one of the TR members?! Dammit I wish I knew. ;.;

RoseDuelist
05-05-2003, 08:28 PM
*gasp* Darkmynd I love your hair!!! I told my mom I brushed some guys hair and it was longer than mine and she's like.. "....." lol!! It was funny. Your hair ish purdy and I loved your Wolfwood keychain.

I tried talking, but, as my saying goes "in life there is no back space button" so I'm always afraid I'll say something stupid. lol!

Michi! I wish I knew who you were. lol. You are so nice on these boards and such. If you all go to AX I'll try to be my loud mouth self.. lol!

*flees from the cactar plushie* Wa! It's cutness is frightening!! lol

Michi
05-05-2003, 09:03 PM
I was out of costume. ^^ I'll point myself out when more photos come available.. I know Iori E and soshi got photos of me, at least. o_o; Haha but you sound like me, I'm usually really quiet and afraid to say something stupid.. but I knew enough people at the gathering yesterday that I was pretty energetic and talkative. ^_^ I just didn't approach anyone I didn't know! *falls over*

DarkGunner
05-05-2003, 09:45 PM
I am totally shy here on the boards and I also was a shy at the picnic. I'm prolly shy because I was out of costume and lil' intimidated by all the awesome cosplayers that were there! I'm glad I did get a chance to take some pics. n_n Hopefully some of you will get to see my finished costumes at expo (Rikku, Arakune, Electra, and still deciding on FFX-2 Rikku). Glad I came to the picnic though!!

Iori E
05-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Yes Michi, I did take pictures of you, and they came out... quite interesting. ^_^
I'd put them up, but that means I'd have to scan them. And I don't know if I feel like doing that when I got mid-terms in a couple of days. x_x

Oh yeah, if anyone's wondering, the bearded guy who dressed up as Monkey D. Luffy is my friend, and he was my ride there. As far as I know, he doesn't visit Internet communities, so I guess I'm his only contact with you people. :/

Michi
05-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Awww. Scan them someday soon? ;_; I wanna seeeee. We took funny photos. *clings to your arm*

Tetsugyu
05-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Jarod Lee Nandin. I cosplayed as the Anime Collector and my alter-ego Pimpsugyu.

avagoyle
05-06-2003, 12:44 AM
I didn't cosplay. ^^ Don't do it anymore. I just went to take pictures and hang out with people I know. My name is Ava Goyle. :p And Shiki, the individual I dragged with me, is known as Beramode in these parts.

I was wearing jeans and a red shirt and shiki had the black trench coat with nazi-esque yaoi-con arm band.

Rey-Rey
05-06-2003, 11:37 AM
I saw Rose Duelist. She mentioned how much she worshipped the grass I walked on. >=D

Kusanagi
05-06-2003, 04:53 PM
I was "that handsome leon guy who's lap you snuggled in."

I had alot of fun meeting everyone ^_^ I hope a few of us can get together soon ^_^

Michi - See you at AX. We have to hang out ^_^

RoseDuelist
05-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Rey-Rey
I saw Rose Duelist. She mentioned how much she worshipped the grass I walked on. >=D

*glare* I was tryin' to introduce myself and all, tha's all.. *sticks toungue out* I just wanted to see the infamous $2 bill. :p

Yukishiro Enishi
05-06-2003, 10:31 PM
i was the younger Enishi. you know, the one with the bad costume that was really annoying

Rey-Rey
05-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Sorry, left that one at home. = (

RoseDuelist
05-07-2003, 05:17 PM
*glares at Rey Rey* Ah well.. I forgive ya. :) lol

Shirayuki
05-07-2003, 09:30 PM
the team rockets were awsome XD I was kinda shy about asking a picture... or I'm just... weird @_@;; so I think I stole a snap shot when Lionel was taking a picture of you guys >_< meep

RoseDuelist
05-09-2003, 03:27 PM
lol! Shirayuki, I've never cosplayed before so when I had two camera's aimed at me at once I'm like "Awesome!" I don't remember what you looked like, but I remember the two camera thing. ^_^

I know two cameras at once may be nothing compared to some of the better costumes, but I was happy with it. Coolness..

Michi
05-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Haha, just wait til you cosplay at a con, RoseDuelist. ^^ Even without having amazing costumes, you can get hounded by cameras at the right moment. :o

RoseDuelist
05-09-2003, 04:12 PM
It sounds so fun!!!! I'm extremely shy, but I can still be an attention hog when the time is right. I'm shy getting to know people, but for pictures HA! It's gonna be so great.. ^_^ My Dita is 90% done and that should get some attention. Coolness.. *runs around all happy-like* XD

DarkMynd
05-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Really Rose, that was your first time Cosplaying? me too XD it was lots of fun, everyone was so nice :D it was almost frightening

Dawn
05-13-2003, 12:35 AM
lol-- I totally understand RoseDuelist. I can't socialize much all too well... Though I'm fine making a fool out of myself in public.. but when it comes to introducing myself to people and saying hi, I'm a total flop. :p Cuz I'm a lameeeeeeeeeer~!