PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplay.

RX 03
08-29-2002, 07:16 PM
:skidude: Hello! I just wanted to kno if anyone is planning to doy Naruto cosplay at AX or/and otakon? I'm going as naruto!

Nietsche
08-29-2002, 07:24 PM
Sounds like fun!
But I will prolly be fully booked out for costumes....me and my huge list and what not...

RealizeDOP
09-03-2002, 05:15 PM
^.^ Weeee....next year???? Maybbeee...I already have a lot of different Naruto Costumes...*.* I really wanna be Kurenai.....maybe even Kakashi. I was thinking of getting the contacts custom made for Kakashi *.* but soooooo expensive!

Pollyanna
09-04-2002, 02:35 PM
Hmmm...me and my friends are gonna be Kakashi's dogs maybe. Ehehehe....

RealizeDOP
09-07-2002, 10:38 AM
BWeeee, KAKASHI'S DOGS?! OH MY GOSH!!! I HHHAHAAAVVVVEEE TO SEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yesh!!! Saru must be my Sasuke!!! : ) Weee, u like my Shinhwa Icon? : )

Pollyanna
09-07-2002, 11:25 PM
Yeah, if we're Kakashi's dogs we can't have a REAL Kakashi. He's gotta be like a scarecrow or something, you know?
A Kakashi cosplayer might have fake dogs, so the dogs should have a fake Kakashi, you know?

RealizeDOP
09-13-2002, 05:20 PM
Oooh I agree I agreee!!! I tried to convince a friend that Cosplays Kakashi all teh time to be Scarecrow Kakashi...but he doesn't cosplay anymore : ( He was the best Kakashi! ^.^

Choice
09-14-2002, 04:23 AM
ive done kakashi... and ive never been in a group of any kind before. sounds like fun.

Michi
09-15-2002, 06:28 AM
I wanna be Haku someday. I just dunno if I'd do it at either one of those cons, though.

RealizeDOP
09-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Choice
ive done kakashi... and ive never been in a group of any kind before. sounds like fun.

I know you don't I? You did Kakashi at Otakon....friends with like, Will, and Sung, and Christina and so on right??? -.-* I forgot your name i'm sorry! Anf err, if it wasn't you....I'm a dork! : )

Choice
09-16-2002, 10:32 AM
yes. that was me. my name is don

im like new here, or something.

Golgo M.
09-18-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP
^.^ Weeee....next year???? Maybbeee...I already have a lot of different Naruto Costumes...*.* I really wanna be Kurenai.....maybe even Kakashi. I was thinking of getting the contacts custom made for Kakashi *.* but soooooo expensive!

As was I. Considering the contacts are a bit difficult to make, why not cut down your costs and just get a red contact for one eye? After all, that is what it looks like--red with three black swirls. Of course, it will have to rotate upon being used, and that would boost the costs sky-high.

If I'm up to Otakon next year, I shall bring my Kakashi and Baki (the sand ninjas' teacher) costumes with me. I will probably opt for the Kakashi costume--if others bring theirs, it'll be Kagebunshin Kakashi-style!

And I was one of the two Kakashi's on Saturday at Otakon. The one without the knives.

The Metric Ruler
09-18-2002, 08:51 AM
My girlfriend has been bugging me to do Kakashi and I know she wants to do about five hundred other Naruto characters. AX sounds like a good plan.

RX 03
09-26-2002, 06:15 AM
:) Yay! if anyone is thinking about cosplaying Naruto at AX2003, we have a topic gooing at http://pub130.ezboard.com/fanimeexpofrm14.showMessage?topicID=613.topic

Sakura
10-06-2002, 10:52 AM
I'm thinking of going as Sakura to Otakon 2003 ^_^ if that helps! Maybe I'll see you there if you do attend.

Maryssa
10-06-2002, 09:17 PM
hahah hiiii don =p rofl, you should find that hot Sakura again.

blah i'd join you all if you're doing a group but i dont think i will be making it to otakon next year, as i am moving to LA ^^;;; my naruto costumes were soooooo comfyyyyyy

naruto89
10-19-2003, 02:35 PM
:skidude: Hello! I just wanted to kno if anyone is planning to doy Naruto cosplay at AX or/and otakon? I'm going as naruto!

Arg!! can someone please tell me how to make a Naruto outfit? im 14 and i think my age would best suit Naruto, but i dont know how to make his outfit! Someone please tell me how. Money, i have. knowledge, i dont have.

kerochan
10-20-2003, 07:42 AM
i am going to Otakon and most likely I will go as Hinata. I am almost done with the costume, just need to add the details on the sleeves. I will also go as Hinata for Katsucon as well.
Naruto89:
I would love to see someone cosplay as Naruto! He is my favorite character. I think if you find a white mechanics jumpsuit or something and dye it orange that would be a good start. Then you can start adding the details. Or you can be ambitious and find a pattern and make it.

Daala
10-20-2003, 01:05 PM
OMG check this image out ...geez!!>>>http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-White/2722/hibikihyouencos014001.jpg

UchihaGirl
10-20-2003, 03:49 PM
OMG check this image out ...geez!!>>>http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-White/2722/hibikihyouencos014001.jpg

wow...big shoes..anyways, if anyones heads out to megacon in orlando, i'll probably be going as temari and tenten if anyone will needs those to finish any groups and most of the people in our school's anime club will be going as other naruto chars..i'm still debating the whole tsunade cosplay...and my friend will be going as haku...but the shoes are my problem...any suggestions on how to make them?

RX 03
10-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Gyuah. O_O;;

I started this thread, like, more than a year ago...

Funny on how I get an email reply, when I just started working on my Kiba costume.. o-o;;

Man my typing sucked back then...

kerochan
10-20-2003, 05:21 PM
Geez! That Kakashi cosplayer blew me away! It looks so awesome!

Elvenwolf
10-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Daala - HAHA! I love it! I need those kind of platforms to reach Kakashi's 6 feet ^^;; but I don't to break ankles over it, so short Kakashi it is.

Naruto-Uzumaki
01-11-2004, 04:07 PM
I know you don't I? You did Kakashi at Otakon....friends with like, Will, and Sung, and Christina and so on right??? -.-* I forgot your name i'm sorry! Anf err, if it wasn't you....I'm a dork! : )

Ive gone to Anime Expo 2003, I hope to see you at 2004.Besides that, I wanna see some pictures of the Naruto Uzumaki cosplay you have individually! ^^ I need to have referance or buy one or somethin lol.