PDA

View Full Version : Mascot Yuna(Moogle)

BabiiYunie
05-05-2003, 02:56 PM
One of the transformations in FFX-2 Is Mascot Yuna, where Yuna turns into a giant moogle. I wanna make this, but I have no experience of making mascots, help please?

evaneko
05-05-2003, 03:52 PM
>< i have not heard of this one- do you have a picture??

Limeyaku
05-05-2003, 05:24 PM
chicken wire and sponge-foam are probably gonna be ur key supplies. and lots of very expensive fun-fur. x_x

positivespace
05-05-2003, 08:47 PM
That costume sounds like a sauna-costume waiting to happen... her mascot uniform is HUUUGE! Good luck trying!

heki-chan
05-05-2003, 11:04 PM
some people use chickenwire as the base for mascots, but i prefer upholestery (sp?) foam, yeah its a lot hotter, but you also get more freedom of movement (you can have the whole suit made with foam, even ur joints, versus if u use wire, u really cant use it at the joints)

i think for Yuna's Mascot-Moogle, you can do it without the fun-fur if you need to save money. it doesnt look very furry anyway, maybe fleece is a good alternative ^_^ it sorta looks fleece-y to me^_^;

if you need more help on the mog, feel free to PM/email me or something^_^ theres photos of my mog in my gallery if you need them^_^

BabiiYunie
05-06-2003, 12:05 PM
okiday ^^ Thanx all of you! I'm not exactly sure how I should do all this yet, but you have been big help ^_^

Yuna
05-07-2003, 11:44 PM
There's already a thread for FFX-2 Yuna costumes. Post all questions, comments and thoughts in there.