PDA

View Full Version : "Did you take my picture?" 2007

Gale
07-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Just got home from the con, and since no one else has started it, I figured I might as well. Its pretty self explanatory, so post away!

To start off, I was dressed as Aeris Saturday and Sunday (in the masq. and chess), and I was also in the musical (my advertising group was Rufus and the Turks, since I was Elena). So...yah, if you got a picture of me, ESPECIALLY the ones from this morning (Sunday) of me stabbing Sepheroth in the back, please let me know :bigtu:

BlueDeath
07-15-2007, 06:41 PM
i was the snake w/ the box. i demand pix of me.

Gale
07-15-2007, 07:11 PM
OMG, I thought I recognized you! I didn't get many pics this year, but if I find one of you in them I'll PM you a link :D

You amused me so much when you walked past me to get in the pre-reg line XD

Rosiana
07-15-2007, 07:15 PM
I was the Kitsune mask girl walking around with the umbrella during night times and Dark Walter during the day haha xD Anyone have pictures? I know some people got the Kistune Mask Girl.

BlueDeath
07-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Awesome thanks! ^_^
and yay im glad. thats why i go to con's.
to give people a laugh or 2 :P
its the best :)

MemoriesofYuna
07-15-2007, 07:25 PM
You were next to me in cosplay chess. I thought that was you.

I was the model for an Aeris costume that was partly mine but mostly gales on friday for the musical and then I was Azmaria hendric from chrno crusade the other two and in the cosplay chess.
If you have any pictures I would be delighted to see them
-Aseret

BakaBabe
07-15-2007, 07:25 PM
i saw so many of you ppls :P

Graceria
07-15-2007, 07:28 PM
I was the woman walking around with the little Shippou from Inu Yasha. I know lots of people took pictures of him. Does anyone have pics of him up on-line?

Meari
07-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Oh!!!!!!!!!!Mini Shippou! He was so adorable!=)
Sadly, I forgot a camera, and my mom wouldn't buy me one. Sigh.
I'm not at all looking for pictures of me. I'll be happy if I never see any.><

gigimardi
07-15-2007, 07:30 PM
I was Yuffie on Saturday. I don't have all of my pictures up yet, but I'll post here again when I do. I took like...70 I think. Or around that number.

Graceria
07-15-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm desperately trying to find pics of my little boy because my camera broke. *poutness* and I only got a few pics of him in his costume. *sadness.... much sadness* So, if anyone has pics of him and isn't planning on posting them, can I get them e-mailed to me? Pretty please?

Armstrong
07-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Uhh yeah i need pix of me cuz i need one for this site and i have none **sad**
I was armstrong lol

Silvana_Girl
07-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone snapped a shot of me.

I was Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood. (Blue and white nun costume.)

I was only there on Friday for the day. <333

Thanks!

Zepka's_Hollow
07-15-2007, 08:22 PM
hey all im looking for pics of me. i was Zabuza on friday and sunday, and Zetsu on saturday. pics aprricaited

stardust462
07-15-2007, 08:35 PM
I was Tohru from Fruits Basket for a short time on Friday, and a Moogle from Final Fantasy on Saturday.

I took a bunch of pictures throughout the weekend, so if you ask for one and I have it I'll PM you with the link :)

shadowblaze
07-15-2007, 08:37 PM
I was roy mustang all weekend, in the cosplay chess and in the masquerade. If people took pics especially of me picking up or pretending to kiss riza hawkeye i would be most appreciative. I so want to look at those pics. =)

Aer Arcanum
07-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Hmmm, lessee. I was Dark Magician Girl on Friday, the one without the wig (so brunette with wavy hair). If ANYONE got a shot of me in the Yu-Gi-Oh group when we were walking around together, I'd LOVE to see it.

Saturday I was Aeris for about an hour. >> Just long enough for the photoshoot. Then I changed into KH1 Riku for the rest of the day.

Sunday I was KH1 Riku, in cosplay chess and out and about for about an hour after that. If anyone got any pics they'd like to share, I'd love it.

I just got home, but I'll search thru my camera soon for those who have posted above. I only got around 50-something pics. ^^;; I need to be less shy. But I'll be checking! Until then!

Gale
07-15-2007, 08:44 PM
I was roy mustang all weekend, in the cosplay chess and in the masquerade. If people took pics especially of me picking up or pretending to kiss riza hawkeye i would be most appreciative. I so want to look at those pics. =)

I certainly have a pic of you holding Hawkeye, but my pics aren't off my camera yet ^_^;;; I'll get to that...

shadowblaze
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
That would be awesome, thank you gale. I plan on having that as my new avatar to replace my old AB roy pic. Jenni didn't want me to do it at first and then i did it and she saw that it wasn't a problem for me to do it so she was all excited and wanted to keep doing it-lol

gigimardi
07-15-2007, 09:00 PM
All 67 pictures of Saturday...on my gallery...my hands hurt...

Pier
07-15-2007, 09:03 PM
I was the Hikari/Dawn from Pokemon Pearl who didn't have blue hair. I only have two pictures of the costume, sadly. D: Did anyone get a picture?

Meari
07-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow...pictures up already.0.o

Pier
07-15-2007, 09:06 PM
... And now I realize that GALE made this thread.

I know you have that one. :>

Kitsoru
07-15-2007, 09:07 PM
I was Jam Kuradoberi from Guilty Gear in her formalwear- Crazy hair loop with a tea can on top, long red chinese dress with one black sleeve and probably a pan. I was probably with a pack of Links and a Zelda. Pics would be awesome, thanks! :toothy:
<--(btw, said wig is in avatar over there~!)

Gale
07-15-2007, 09:11 PM
I was the Hikari/Dawn from Pokemon Pearl who didn't have blue hair. I only have two pictures of the costume, sadly. D: Did anyone get a picture?

OMG YOU GOT A COSPLAY GALLERY! XD

major hearts, Pier, MAJOR <333

I'll send you my pics, don't worry ;D

xTwisTx
07-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi. I was Princess Agitha from LoZ: Twilight Princess (with curly wig) on Saturday and Suki from Avatar on Sunday. If anyone has pictures of me, that'd be great. ^^

Pier
07-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Hi. I was Princess Agitha from LoZ: Twilight Princess (with curly wig) on Saturday and Suki from Avatar on Sunday. If anyone has pictures of me, that'd be great. ^^

Were you the one by yourself or did you have another person from Twilight Princess with you?

Pier
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
OMG YOU GOT A COSPLAY GALLERY! XD

major hearts, Pier, MAJOR <333

I'll send you my pics, don't worry ;D

Gale... Fwenty and I may or may not be insane. Tell me if you agree.

Wouldn't she make a lovely Excel? 8D

xTwisTx
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Were you the one by yourself or did you have another person from Twilight Princess with you? I was the one by myself. ^^'

Pier
07-15-2007, 09:29 PM
I was the one by myself. ^^'

Oh god you were amazing. Saturday night I looked up Agatha on the internet just to make sure your costume was as amazing as I originally thought it was. XD And I think I have several pictures of you that I snagged over the course of the day. I'll send them your way if they came out any good. <3

Gale
07-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Gale... Fwenty and I may or may not be insane. Tell me if you agree.

Wouldn't she make a lovely Excel? 8D

So that's the handle she's using these days? Lol, of course you two are insane, but SO ARE WE ALL!

As for her as Excel...I'm sorry, but all I can think about is high school (or was it middle school?) when she said she was Lord Ilpalazzo. Gah, I need to watch that series again. If you guys do an Excel Saga cosplay group I will be incredibly happy though, no matter who you guys dress as.

xTwisTx
07-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Oh god you were amazing. Saturday night I looked up Agatha on the internet just to make sure your costume was as amazing as I originally thought it was. XD And I think I have several pictures of you that I snagged over the course of the day. I'll send them your way if they came out any good. <3 Oh, thank you so much! I'm excited to see the pictures and I'm so glad you liked it! I was so nervous about the whole day since I entered the Cosplay Contest for the first time. Thank you!

Pier
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
no matter who you guys dress as.

Yeah well, regardless of costumes and whatever. I want to do two or so before Anime Boston so I can try and get into Cosplay Chess. DDD:

Gale
07-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Just choose a popular character. Your costume was amazing for the little time I know you had and little experience I assume you have, so I'm sure you've got a great chance.

Jahursai
07-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Alrighty now.

I was younger Sakura. The one before the timeskip with the long hair. I'm sure all my pictures came out horrible but alot of people asked to take my picture, so it just makes me ceriouse. On Sunday I had added the Anbu Mask.

So heres what I have if anyones looking;

FMA
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Mustang_Huges.jpg

Naruto
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Zabuza_Sakura.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Itachi_Sasuke.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Group_3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Group-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Orochimaru_Sasuke.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Asuma.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/kakashi_sakura.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/JerseyX/Connecticonn%2007/Jonin.jpg

Armstrong
07-15-2007, 09:49 PM
I was Princess Agitha from LoZ: Twilight Princess

who is this Agatha AHHHHHH i dunno who this is even after beating the game lol its been a while but i thought id remember everyone

xTwisTx
07-15-2007, 09:51 PM
who is this Agatha AHHHHHH i dunno who this is even after beating the game lol its been a while but i thought id remember everyone She was the bug princess in one of the side quests. You would catch the golden bugs and bring them to her. Here's a picture of her: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Zld_pic_18.jpg

stardust462
07-15-2007, 10:13 PM

Your costume was amazing! Such a great idea for a costume, I never would have thought of doing that in a million years. I have a pic of you, I'll send it to you as a PM.

Pier
07-15-2007, 10:21 PM
who is this Agatha AHHHHHH i dunno who this is even after beating the game lol its been a while but i thought id remember everyone

D: ARMSTRONG COME ON

If you want to get your wallet size upgraded and loads of rupees you have to give bugs to the little girl in Hyrule.

Also she is popular because she says really perverted things about beetle feelers.

o:

Scoria
07-15-2007, 10:36 PM
I was an Itachi who was homemade, and my friend was the quite popular and only Spiderman there. I occasionally was sitting all ninja like by the men's bathroom door or by the escalator when my spider friend was in the bathroom.

HanyouKitty
07-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Great con everyone! I wish I took some pictures, but I decided I'd just hang around and stay in costume all day XD.

Anyone get pictures of hanyou InuYasha or youkai InuYasha? I had yellow contacts on Friday and Sunday, big red sclera contacts on Saturday. The red ones definitely turned a few heads lol. That, and the fangs when I smiled.

Edit: I was also in the DDR tournament in the main events room for those of you who went to watch that ^__^.

Kitsoru
07-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Great con everyone! I wish I took some pictures, but I decided I'd just hang around and stay in costume all day XD.

Anyone get pictures of hanyou InuYasha or youkai InuYasha? I had yellow contacts on Friday and Sunday, big red sclera contacts on Saturday. The red ones definitely turned a few heads lol. That, and the fangs when I smiled.

I'm sure I saw you with those big-ass sclera's while sitting in the Masqauerade line. Those were cool. (In fact, I think I recognized you when I saw you from here.. lol)

Yuki Eiri
07-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Awe did anyone get me as Vincent Valentine? [The one from cosplay chess], or Final form xemnas from Saturday.. Or Rufus ShinRa [Game version]?

silentbill
07-15-2007, 11:00 PM
i was a spartan. i know there were pictures taken of me.. i just dunno where they are right now.. =P

misswednesday
07-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I was Lenalee Lee from D. Gray-Man on Friday and Saturday.

PS: Armstrong, I definitely have a picture of you eating at Burger King when I was with Haruka and you smashed the apple vodka bottle. Hahahha.

HaruharaHaruko
07-15-2007, 11:18 PM
I was Seras Victoria (blue outfit) on Sunday, and I was with an Alucard and an Integra. I lost my camera! Does anybody have photos of us?

Gale
07-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Awe did anyone get me as Vincent Valentine? [The one from cosplay chess], or Final form xemnas from Saturday.. Or Rufus ShinRa [Game version]?

I know Meg has at least one pic of you in her facebook gallery. I think its you and Chris and maybe Brian too.

Yuki Eiri
07-15-2007, 11:39 PM
I dont think I have her friended in facebook.. I dunno how to work that site very well still. XD

PhoenixWright
07-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Did anyone by any chance take a photo of the two guys covered in blood from the Willamette mall?

One dude had the wicked popular chainsaw accessory.. yeah.. you know the one. The other guy had a bat. ... it was ... "nice" (if you like blood soaked bats)

Opera Phantom
07-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm desperately trying to find pics of my little boy because my camera broke. *poutness* and I only got a few pics of him in his costume. *sadness.... much sadness* So, if anyone has pics of him and isn't planning on posting them, can I get them e-mailed to me? Pretty please?

Oh my gosh he was so adorable!! <3 I was the Roxas that sat behind you for the masquerade! I have video of him on stage on a tape in my camera. As soon as I get that on a disk I'll email it. I don't want to YouTube it without your permission. :D

But yeah. My costumes =

Friday and part of Saturday: Summoner Yuna. Mostly with Card Captor Sakura characters or Links and Sora and Roxas perhaps. Or in the artist alley -- I was Sketch's Booth Babe.

Saturday and Sunday: Organization Roxas in the Masquerade. You mostly found me in the artist alley probably dancing and reinacting our skit -- it was so much fun we couldn't stop. Haha!

yunasenna
07-16-2007, 12:07 AM
Grace, I got 2 pictures of him. I'll send you link

Kitsoru
07-16-2007, 12:19 AM
But yeah. My costumes =

Friday and part of Saturday: Summoner Yuna. Mostly with Card Captor Sakura characters or Links and Sora and Roxas perhaps. Or in the artist alley -- I was Sketch's Booth Babe.

Saturday and Sunday: Organization Roxas in the Masquerade. You mostly found me in the artist alley probably dancing and reinacting our skit -- it was so much fun we couldn't stop. Haha!

Ahh, I remember you! I was the Jam with the Links and Zelda on Saturday ^-^

markiemark425
07-16-2007, 12:20 AM
My girlfriend and I went as Greed and Lust, Anyone got any pictures of us?

LadyHawke78
07-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Haha--- ShadowBlaze- I was just afraid that I was going to break your back when you tried to lift my Fatty ass... once I realized how epic that pose was
(and how many damn camera flashes went off every time we did it...) I knew we had to continue it. Until you got a hernia LOL!!

Anyway, I'm planning on dropping a few pounds, so it should get easier... but unfortunately not by Otakon. XD

OMG the Vincent in Chess was AMAZING. the cloak was definitely the best I've seen. Finally, someone did it in velvet... and the bottom hemline was perfect.

Alright, so, if ANYONE here has pics from Saturday night of a HUGE SILVER THING running around with an angel-girl with HUGE WINGS, I need to see them. That was me and PatrickD as characters from the webcomic "Seraphic." I know Patrick got lots of hugs in that costume... which as funny because his character is one of the bad guys. (I've got to get a good picture of me in that bodysuit so I can blow it up and tape it to my 'fridge to inspire me not be a fatty anymore. so ShadowBlaze can lift me easier. And so i don't look gross in a bodysuit.) XD

Gale
07-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Alright, so, if ANYONE here has pics from Saturday night of a HUGE SILVER THING running around with an angel-girl with HUGE WINGS, I need to see them. That was me and PatrickD as characters from the webcomic "Seraphic." I know Patrick got lots of hugs in that costume... which as funny because his character is one of the bad guys. (I've got to get a good picture of me in that bodysuit so I can blow it up and tape it to my 'fridge to inspire me not be a fatty anymore. so ShadowBlaze can lift me easier. And so i don't look gross in a bodysuit.) XD

YES. I didn't get to see that costume and really wanted to!!! So please people if you have pics post them!

Yuki Eiri
07-16-2007, 12:50 AM
OMG the Vincent in Chess was AMAZING. the cloak was definitely the best I've seen. Finally, someone did it in velvet... and the bottom hemline was perfect.

Ooh thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :D I'm still running around looking for pictures of me. Found a couple so far which makes me happy. XD

I gotta work on repairing my armor after the naruto incident on stage though o_O;; But yeah.. I was sad when you went byebye. I'm just glad that I did not have to kill or be killed by anyone I knew. lol. [Though Katara was definately my last choice for death. I would have rather the Full metal panic crew. I love FMP]

EvilBob
07-16-2007, 12:54 AM
hey all im looking for pics of me. i was Zabuza on friday and sunday, and Zetsu on saturday. pics aprricaited

I got quite a few of you as Zabuza and whatever group photos you were in for Naruto. Here's my photobucket link:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m84/MrEvilBob/

You actually have quite a few shots in there....my personal favorite is still the hotel lobby. Con pics should be first on the album...if you see wedding pics you've gone too far.

Scoria
07-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Yay, I see myself in Evilbob's album. :P

Gale
07-16-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm just glad that I did not have to kill or be killed by anyone I knew. lol.

Omg, yah. Did anyone else see MemoriesOfYuna and I when she showed up across the board from me? We both, in perfect, unrehearsed, syncronization silently reacted thinking "OMG you! my friend! ya--oh...wait...I might have to kill you...aww..." and her reaction was so adorable, lol

I'm actually glad I got killed by Steve. He played it well and was paying attention enough to know about my special death ^_^

EvilBob
07-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Omg, yah. Did anyone else see MemoriesOfYuna and I when she showed up across the board from me? We both, in perfect, unrehearsed, syncronization went "OMG you! my friend! ya--oh...wait...I might have to kill you..." and her reaction was so adorable, lol

I'm actually glad I got killed by Steve. He played it well and was paying attention enough to know about my special death ^_^

That was awesome.....I was so glad it went down that way. I felt so bad for poor Gene Starwind though.....he sat through the entire cosplay chess match with a number 4 shell ready and didn't get to use it in regulation play.

EvilBob
07-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Yay, I see myself in Evilbob's album. :P

I take it thats you with the Konoha Spider Man?

Scoria
07-16-2007, 01:06 AM
I take it thats you with the Konoha Spider Man?

You assume correctly.

And I could in fact see with my collar up so high. :P

Mystic Blossom
07-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Lessee...

Friday I was Sophitia (with the metal boob armor) all day except for the musical where I was Naruto, a gay guy, Songstress Rikku, and Tohma from Gravitation.

Saturday I alternated between Sophitia and Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. I had a giant pink scythe.

Sunday I was Marluxia again.

If you have pics, it's best to drop me a private message or AIM, as I'm unlikely to remember to check this thread again. P-L-Z and thanks <3

masterjeditrav
07-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Hey everyone. On Saturday I was RE4 Leon Kennedy, followed by a custom blue Boba Fett. Sunday I did Temple of Doom Indiana Jones. Anyone?

sunlitebreeze
07-16-2007, 02:30 AM

Bree The V.
07-16-2007, 03:19 AM
I was Edward from Cowboy Bebop...I remember getting asked for a lot of pics. XD It was insane.

Anyone have piccies of me? And I have some pictures of others...I have to look through the cam, but I have them. XD

So, any pics of Edward?

EGL.Swingset
07-16-2007, 05:48 AM
For Saturday

Take my picture? ;]

EGL/EGA/Lolita group (Whatever you want to call us. xD)

One with a parasol, one with a top hat, and one, me, with a bigass sunhat. :3
All in black, one in black, white, and red. :3

If you remember, then, you know, more power to ya. :D

Yurichan
07-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Hoping someone here got pics of my group on Friday, because my camera is made of suck and mine didn't turn out :bigcry: Anyone have ANY pics of the Prince of Tennis group? Sanada and Kirihara from Rikkai and Tezuka and Kaidoh from Seigaku. We posed for tons of pics, so I'd love to see them :)

gemini_swede
07-16-2007, 08:07 AM
On Friday I was chii...pretty sure I was the only one there, but I was walking around with a Slytherin and a girl in a Renaissance dress.

Saturday and Sunday I was Larxene...the one NOT running around with a bunch of other Organization members, although a few people got a picture of me right after I had been talking to their Axel for a while.

And if I have a picture of anyone here, it'll be located here: http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x110/geminiswede/ConnectiCon%202007/

xTwisTx
07-16-2007, 08:25 AM
For Saturday

Take my picture? ;]

EGL/EGA/Lolita group (Whatever you want to call us. xD)

One with a parasol, one with a top hat, and one, me, with a bigass sunhat. :3
All in black, one in black, white, and red. :3

If you remember, then, you know, more power to ya. :D Yes, I think I did. ^^ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/xTwisTx/ConnectiCon/EGAgroup.png

Sorry the pictures not that good.

Meari
07-16-2007, 10:40 AM
I got quite a few of you as Zabuza and whatever group photos you were in for Naruto. Here's my photobucket link:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m84/MrEvilBob/

You actually have quite a few shots in there....my personal favorite is still the hotel lobby. Con pics should be first on the album...if you see wedding pics you've gone too far.

Ooh! I remember the photoshoot. XD -was only about 2 days ago, but still has to think back to remember it-
I was the worse of the two Temari's. The other one bought her costume. Sooo mean, but I'm convinced she totally hated me though because I was annoying.0.o;;;

Nuwanda
07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
I dont think I have her friended in facebook.. I dunno how to work that site very well still. XD

Eh, let's see if this works......

http://ccsu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31085980&id=48804557

Hopefully the link works.....I suck at this sorta thing.... ^^()

I was Rufus ShinRa from the Cosplay Musical, spent most of Friday running around (or rather being pushed in the wheelchair) whilst wearing a Dunkin Donuts hat), and all of Saturday was spent as a Chocobo. Would love any pictures at all.

Dagger
07-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Hello everyone! For all of Friday and most of Saturday I was Sakura from Naruto Shippuuden. I was usually travelling with a Naruto, and maybe a Matsumoto and Misa-Misa. We were the ones in the masquerade. And on Sunday I was Aerith from KH2 with a KH2 Tifa and we hung out with a Cloud as well too. Anybody take my pic here? I know a lot of people did. 0_0

SillyLilNeko
07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Did anyone get pics of me. I was either wearing a white shirt blue and plaid white skirt with blue andwhite cat ears, most likely had a free hugs sign,or I was in a pink and white maids outfit.

Anyone catch me? C:

BakaBabe
07-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I think i blended in the whole time xD
i was just a plain fat @ss fuu
...srsly i carried a bowl of rice with me :I

SillyLilNeko
07-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I saw you. I was at the door during the DDR contest. I was watching it and I saw you at the door, kinda actually talked to you a little. C:

BakaBabe
07-16-2007, 12:28 PM
I saw you. I was at the door during the DDR contest. I was watching it and I saw you at the door, kinda actually talked to you a little. C:

:O were you sitting in the chair!?

i felt bad idk if it was the ddr contest or the amv's but i was walking out of the room in the dark and trampled these poor ppls sitting down while almost tripping on the xO i was like "SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!" haha goo thing you didnt see those skills ...even though i was right near the door when all that happened >.>'

SillyLilNeko
07-16-2007, 12:31 PM
:O were you sitting in the chair!?

i felt bad idk if it was the ddr contest or the amv's but i was walking out of the room in the dark and trampled these poor ppls sitting down while almost tripping on the xO i was like "SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!" haha goo thing you didnt see those skills ...even though i was right near the door when all that happened >.>'

Yup that was me. C:
Yeah I didn't see your awesome skills, Lawls. xD

Yuki Eiri
07-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Eh, let's see if this works......

http://ccsu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31085980&id=48804557

Hopefully the link works.....I suck at this sorta thing.... ^^()

I was Rufus ShinRa from the Cosplay Musical, spent most of Friday running around (or rather being pushed in the wheelchair) whilst wearing a Dunkin Donuts hat), and all of Saturday was spent as a Chocobo. Would love any pictures at all.

ROFL that was a picture of karen in her sailor moon costume.. XD

But yeah, I found the picture, thanks! XD

Silvana_Girl
07-16-2007, 12:42 PM
No pictures of Esther from Trinity Blood, (Or mistaken as Rosette from Crhno Crusade to many...)?

I was there on Friday, and a ton of people took my picture...

BakaBabe
07-16-2007, 01:31 PM
Yup that was me. C:
Yeah I didn't see your awesome skills, Lawls. xD

:D yes yes i member!!
>.> your lucky you missed them skillz

SillyLilNeko
07-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Everyone if you want to see the pictures I took, check em' out in my profile. (Still uploading.)

Reizoko
07-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Hm...wasn't going to post here, but turns out I don't have any pictures of me, and there's a few people who want to see the costume. So if anyone has pictures of the Psiren from Sat., they'd be very much appreciated. Like, free pocky and cookies appreciated.

Hiro_01
07-16-2007, 02:06 PM
i was one of the meny eds this year, on Friday morning for a while, then i changed into the team rocket grunt outfit, black. That was made for me for the musical.

Graceria
07-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh my gosh he was so adorable!! <3 I was the Roxas that sat behind you for the masquerade! I have video of him on stage on a tape in my camera. As soon as I get that on a disk I'll email it. I don't want to YouTube it without your permission. :D

:love: That would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soo much! OH! And, if you want to put the vid on youtube, that's not a problem. ^_^
KEE!!!! I can't wait to get the vid! *bounces excitedly*

Kitkaze
07-16-2007, 05:54 PM
xTwisTx

Here ya are!

Sooooo sorry I missed you at the meet up! *cries*

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Kitkaze/Connecticon%202007/IMG_6436.jpg?t=1184622698

And the rest of the very few pics i took...*sigh* maybe next time I'll actually remember I have my camera!
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Kitkaze/Connecticon%202007/

Nuwanda
07-16-2007, 07:15 PM
ROFL that was a picture of karen in her sailor moon costume.. XD

But yeah, I found the picture, thanks! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FAIL!

HIIIIIlarious. XD

ZorrodelAzucar
07-16-2007, 08:06 PM
I was the diamond coat Howl on friday, Haruhi from Ouran on saturday, and military Howl on sunday (i think I might have been the only Howl there...)

any pictures? ^_^

xTwisTx
07-16-2007, 08:13 PM
xTwisTx

Here ya are!

Sooooo sorry I missed you at the meet up! *cries*

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Kitkaze/Connecticon%202007/IMG_6436.jpg?t=1184622698

And the rest of the very few pics i took...*sigh* maybe next time I'll actually remember I have my camera!
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Kitkaze/Connecticon%202007/

XD Thanks!

Mecha Trayzee
07-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi! I was wondering if anybody got any pics of the ffxi group. I was the white mage that forgot her camera battery. I found the pic Yuki Eiri posted many thanks, but we were missing are nin. Also the duck hunt dog was part of are group so duck hunt dog pics would be cool too. So if any anyone has pics i would love to see them.

Thankz

Shiro
07-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I'll probably find them on my own eventually, but did anyone take any photos of me as Vash? I was the one who would do the big split leg pose thing . . . I had the cat and the blue-and-yellow-because-I-didn't-have-silver-paint gun.

gigimardi
07-16-2007, 09:38 PM
On Friday I was chii...pretty sure I was the only one there, but I was walking around with a Slytherin and a girl in a Renaissance dress.

Saturday and Sunday I was Larxene...the one NOT running around with a bunch of other Organization members, although a few people got a picture of me right after I had been talking to their Axel for a while.

And if I have a picture of anyone here, it'll be located here: http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x110/geminiswede/ConnectiCon%202007/YAY!!! You have pictures of me beating the crap out of Xigbar...me love you long time.

I think I have a pic of you in my epic long album.

gemini_swede
07-16-2007, 09:46 PM
YAY!!! You have pictures of me beating the crap out of Xigbar...me love you long time.

I think I have a pic of you in my epic long album.

Awww...you have a random picture of me just sitting on the floor. I don't even remember that being taken...even though I'm looking at the camera. Heh.

If I can find someone who has pictures of me as Chii on Friday, I will internet glomp them and give them virtual pocky. I only have one decent picture from that day and I know other people took pics.

Mewohkie
07-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Anyone see any of me?
Friday : Seto Kaiba and Reno
Saturday Seto Kaiba Hayner Reno
Sunday Green Ranger

Blue Sasarai
07-17-2007, 12:00 AM
anyone take my pic?

friday- ritsuka from loveless
saturday- taikoubou and roushi from houshin engi (soul hunter)
sunday- youji from loveless (was also with natsuo)

Lady Skywalker
07-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Did anyone get any pictures of the Star Wars people???

I unfortunately forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures to post, sorry.

Shiro
07-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Anyone see any of me?
Friday : Seto Kaiba and Reno
Saturday Seto Kaiba Hayner Reno
Sunday Green Ranger

I've got pics of you . . . I was the guy with the Power Rangers signal watch cell phone . . . Here's the pic. (http://www.sockpuppetasylum.com/cosplay/connecticon2007/59.jpg)

Mewohkie
07-17-2007, 12:18 AM
lol you had the sweetest text income ringtone.

anicake
07-17-2007, 02:49 AM
i was misamisa on saturday... i think i only got this one picture with another misa though. still if you're her, hit me up!!

i have pics of: (saturday)
auron, NARuto, princess peach, kitty boy, edward pelland, soda top chainmail guy (?) sorry, naruto characters i dont know, riku & sora, this group photo (http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30111779&id=1232310539), img (http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/50/67/1232310539/n1232310539_30111763_9342.jpg), sesshomaru, green haired guy with whiskers and ears who was dancing (?), ansem and shadow.... let me know if you want to see

Zoro the Swords
07-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Yo, i cosplayed Roronoa Zoro from one piece, and was wondering if anyone snapped a pic of me at all. any pics whatsoever, even if it is the ones of me kissing some other random charrie...Axel especially >.>

Michieru
07-17-2007, 04:58 PM
I was the volunteer Axel and was wondering if any of you fan girls took any pics of me kissing the cute guys:D ? Was holding the sign "Will do yaoi just for the heck of it".

Girl_Shuichi
07-17-2007, 05:51 PM
Did any one see me? I was Shuichi from gravitation with the yellow jacket and a naruto headband. I was wroking at the PopCult Anime booth selling buttons! I had a yuki for ONE picture I really want to see it!

Kitkaze
07-18-2007, 11:07 PM
anyone take my pic?

friday- ritsuka from loveless
saturday- taikoubou and roushi from houshin engi (soul hunter)
sunday- youji from loveless (was also with natsuo)

Yeap! I LOVED Taikobou! I dont think there was more then one walking around...so vola!

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Kitkaze/Connecticon%202007/?action=view&current=IMG_6405.jpg

Nuwanda
07-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo CHOCOBO!!! XD!!!!!

Ki-san
07-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Hey! I'm finally back, and i have pictures, so check it out in a little while when i get them all up...*sweatdrop*
Girl_Shuichi, i think my friend has a pic of you and yuki, so lemme go find it....

oops, i hit post twice last time...

anyway, shuichi, check this out!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1179572

she has many good pictures, better than mine...

You probably all saw me at some point on saturday, even though i was mistaken for a jack skellington character from halloween town in KH most of the time (i was with a lot of KH players, and FF too...i had to hold the keyblade sometimes...) even though i was Beppo from Gankutsuou...
but if you have a pic of me (that came out ok) i'd love to see it!

btw, does anyone know the people in this photo?
i believe i was dancing with the guy on the left at the rave saturday night and his friends...but had to leave abruptly.

Nuwanda
07-23-2007, 10:07 AM
i believe i was dancing with the guy on the left at the rave saturday night and his friends...but had to leave abruptly.

The Yuki is my friend Eric. He was in the cosplay musical playing the best freaking Vash EVAH. If you caught it, you'll know how damn well he can sing. I'll post some a link to some more pictures of him, once I get them in a gallery, if anyone's interested in pics of him as Vash.

Jahursai
07-23-2007, 10:50 AM
I was the younger Sasuke with longer hair before the Chunin Exams.
Sunday I was her but I also had a Anbu mask on my head and was with a Kurenai.

yunasenna
07-23-2007, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eBkHUpZM8Q

No one got a picture of Deidara? I was the one that had the video camera going all 3 days XD and kept taking pictures :O

I was also in the worse skit at CTCon 07 this year due to lack of information and time >.< *curses*

Rath Illucer
07-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Yosha ^o^ Good to find you for one thing Blue_Sasarai (It's the Ritsuka w/Soubi cosplayer from Sat/Sun)

One i know i have some pics of Riku at least from the Cosplay Chess game even if i have to screencap them off of our collective videos.

I also did see you shuichi and was going to go try for a pic but didn't get a chance to T T (i was actualy Tatsuha and my soubi went as another Eiri Yuki for Friday) I don't know if i have any but i'll look.

I KNOW somewhere i have a pic of the silver thing, and the one with the wings i just have to locate them ><;

And... i thought there was anouther person i know i should have some pics of i just have to find them and get them uploaded soon (Oh, and to the Orginization members from Cosplay chess; thank you for continuing to attack us during our fight since we were slow taking damage, and that made us look less weird >< (we didn't have much practice time on that, and we got congfused which was wouldn't tangle us lol)

Anyways, i'm sorry - i just woke up a little while ago from getting back from a road trip to Otakon (and we live here in CT so ... >.>) I'm sorry if i'm a little incoherent.

Did anyone snap any pictures of our Loveless Cosplays though? And also I'll try and get my pictures of everybody i have up soon, k? ^^; Take care. ~Ritsuka

trainer_kelly
07-23-2007, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eBkHUpZM8Q

No one got a picture of Deidara? I was the one that had the video camera going all 3 days XD and kept taking pictures :O

I was also in the worse skit at CTCon 07 this year due to lack of information and time >.< *curses*
Where you the Deidara that my friend kept glomping? XD This one (http://kimmyskiss.com/IMG_0092.JPG)? XD;;

Adara
07-23-2007, 10:14 PM
I usually don't do this, but there seems to be a huge lack of CtCon pictures on the internet this year, so I figured I'd ask. xD

Friday I was the striped-shirt Nami from One Piece, to advertise for the musical (in which I was also Sakura, Fuu, and a Winry)
Saturday and Sunday I was Katara from Avatar (the one in the masquerade with the Zuko--if you have any pictures of him either thatd be great :D)

darkjawas
07-23-2007, 11:33 PM
friday and sat was the stormtrooper that got cloned wrong had orange kitty ears and tail (dont tell vader) sunday was han solo anime fri was clould
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/darkjawas/?start=all

more to add when film pictures get scanned

Ki-san
07-24-2007, 05:28 AM

it WOULD help if i uploaded the correct photo link for the picture in question...

THIS picture...
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h132/ashke_leshya/ConRunaways.jpg

we were dancing with the guy on the left at the rave sat. nite...
we saw yuki there too, but he refused to become part of the train...:)

mahoukiyoraka
07-24-2007, 05:31 PM
w00t
Anyone have any pics of our Tales of Symphonia group?
I was Sheena!

FAKK2
07-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Any pictures of me (FAKK2/Julie from Heavy Metal 2000). Its a red costume with lots of flowy pieces, a black under suit, and a gold ring around my belly button!! I have many pictures and I will be posting them here soon!! Thanks!!

MikkiChan
07-25-2007, 10:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone got pics of me aswell as the con was last minute and. . .I managed to forget my camera:bigcry: *depressed* so. . .yea. I was Jesse from team rocket one day, my friend cosplayed james (kinda, due to the lack of listening to me and getting a wig he just looked like a regular grunt in a white suit) and we took some pics with meowth. If you have any with meowth its GREATLY appreciated!!! And on Saturday morning/afternoon/before midnight I was a tiger cat-girl, plaid miniskirt, completely in tiger stripes. . .pretty sure I was the only one, could be wrong :-P

Danka!

~Mikki

Gale
07-27-2007, 03:47 PM
i was the snake w/ the box. i demand pix of me.

Finally uploaded it ;)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1197742

FAKK2
07-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Okay so here are all my pics... not all uploaded yet but its getting there.. here's the link....it will be updated until all pictures are uploaded

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/outkast9175/Connecticon%202007/

Raxian
07-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Any Kakashi Pictures? I was the one with White Hair...Did the Conga Line and also the Limbo at the Rave. I was around all over lol

darkjawas
07-31-2007, 08:12 AM
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/darkjawas/
this is what i currently uploaded

Link_LeBeau
08-01-2007, 11:44 PM
I know I'm late posting, but I could only find 4 pictures of me and my brother. If you took any I'd greatly appreciate it to look upon them. :D

I was Link (Yeah there were like 12...I was short girl um had twilight princess style costume with painted chain maille, wooden sword, played an ocarina, later was wearing a wolf tail and ears) and my brother was Ganondorf (only one all weekend).

Gale
08-01-2007, 11:53 PM
not sure you saw my pic of you guys yet, but I've got it here in my gallery as well as in my facebook connecticon '07 album ;)

Kitsoru
08-02-2007, 12:06 PM
I know I'm late posting, but I could only find 4 pictures of me and my brother. If you took any I'd greatly appreciate it to look upon them. :D

I was Link (Yeah there were like 12...I was short girl um had twilight princess style costume with painted chain maille, wooden sword, played an ocarina, later was wearing a wolf tail and ears) and my brother was Ganondorf (only one all weekend).

Ahhh, I remember you guys~ I was the only non-Zelda character in the group of 3-4 Links and a Zelda on Saturday :D With the giant loop and can hair~

Ki-san
08-03-2007, 02:38 PM
AH HA!
I have just triumphed over my computer and managed to upload all my pics from sat. onto photobucket.
someday they will be posted in my gallery.

but for now, check them out here:
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa183/ki-san/ConnectiCon%202007/

or if that doesn't work (who can tell with my comp?) the first picture in the album is here:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa183/ki-san/ConnectiCon%202007/YuffieandTifa.jpg

soldierxkeem
08-08-2007, 03:00 AM
hey i was kaname tousen at connecticon anybody taken pics or seen me? o.O

Reizoko
08-08-2007, 02:43 PM
I saw you! You were a great Tousen! It was on my way out, unfortunately, or I would have glomped you. Ah well, maybe next time...:devil:

soldierxkeem
08-08-2007, 03:01 PM
LOL
thanx and i would have accepted it xD