PDA

View Full Version : Favorite '07 Masquerade Skit?

l o l i t a
07-16-2007, 01:21 PM
=D Hey everyone!

To all those of you who were at the Masquerade, what was your favorite skit of the night? There were some really great ones!

My favorite skit was DEFINATELY: the FMA skit "The Birds, the Bees and the Shrimp." (Especially when the bush fell) Roflmao. xD I have it on tape, and we hooked it up to my bigscreen at home just to watch it again. It was just SO funny!

LadyHawke78
07-16-2007, 01:38 PM
My favorite skit was DEFINATELY: the FMA skit "The Birds, the Bees and the Shrimp." (Especially when the bush fell) Roflmao. xD I have it on tape, and we hooked it up to my bigscreen at home just to watch it again. It was just SO funny!

LOL-- that was us! (Shadowblaze, Jekka, Rhys_Ifane and myself...)
I am SO glad you liked it-- AND got it on video. I'll be looking for it on YouTube within the next few days. Oh, the skit was put together by c.com member Kiarrens. She put together the script from an online role-play, so props to her on that.

I LOVED your "Dance Skit from Hell".
Roxas bringing Sexy Back... LMAO!!!

(And REALLY. There ARE a ton of choreography skits in Masquerades these days, which made it even MORE funny...)

Opera Phantom
07-16-2007, 01:42 PM
:D Lawlz. What made it better was that our skits were back to back. :P Quite an enjoyable 7 or so minutes. Hahah. <3

l o l i t a
07-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Roflmao!! Thanks!

Yeah, I told Dave already that as soon as I get my friend to help me get the recording from tape to computer, I'll be posting it, and a bunch of others up on youtube. I'll send you the link, too.

l o l i t a
07-16-2007, 01:44 PM
:D Lawlz. What made it better was that our skits were back to back. :P Quite an enjoyable 7 or so minutes. Hahah. <3

xD! That was pretty perfect. And we still managed to get into our seats in time to see their full skit. It was amazing.

Opera Phantom
07-16-2007, 01:47 PM
xD! That was pretty perfect. And we still managed to get into our seats in time to see their full skit. It was amazing.

Indeed. :D

Another skit I loved, as Lo knows, was the Nobodies' Rock Band. Omg I loved them! <3

shadowblaze
07-16-2007, 01:52 PM
thanks about the skit l o l i t a. I was so happy it went over so well. =) But just as jeni said, your skit was also superb. It was also my fav skit in the masquerade.

LadyHawke78
07-16-2007, 01:58 PM
thanks about the skit l o l i t a. I was so happy it went over so well. =) But just as jeni said, your skit was also superb. It was also my fav skit in the masquerade.

I know! I felt so bad that I didn't notice Roxas's shirt until she showed to me later that night. We were watching the skit from backstage because we were right after you guys.

The Org XIII Rock Band has awesome props. :eek:

Pier
07-16-2007, 02:31 PM
This isn't polyjuice potion... THIS IS BOOGIEJUICE POTION!!!!!!!!!

XD

l o l i t a
07-16-2007, 03:23 PM
xD That skit was REALLY funny.

Neffy
07-16-2007, 03:43 PM
xD That skit was REALLY funny.

Yay, that was my group. I was so happy that people actually thought it was funny... I had been worrying that no one would laugh, heh. I think one of my favorite skits was the one that won the award for "fanciful footwork" or something like that with the very well-done ballroom-type dancing... granted I know nothing about that kind of dance, but it was so lovely. ^^ The Organization XIII rock band skit was really cool, and "Dance Skit Hell" was great as well, and the first Pokemon skit was hilarious... yeah, I really can't pick a favorite because I enjoyed them all this year.

Gale
07-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh, the Organization XIII skit was my friends. I'm not sure many (any?) of them are on coscom, but I'll pass along the props ;)

I loved the FMA skit too, and Ceil and Meg's ballroom one was beautiful and such an improvement on the last minute entry of it at AB (I think it was their back-up or something). The WoW skit was awesome too. I may not play WoW, but as a girl gamer it certainly meant something to me ;)

but the dance hell skit had to be my favorite. I have been waiting to see someone figure out how to do a "hell" skit ever since I saw the Fullmetal Hell AMV last year.

stardust462
07-16-2007, 04:11 PM
I loved the Boogiejuice Potion/Harry Potter skit, the Dungeon and Dragons skit with the 8-bit old school FF characters, The Birds, the Bees and the Shrimp FMA skit, and the World of Warcraft one (girls don't play WoW or something).

princesszelda27
07-16-2007, 04:55 PM
I was the Namine in the Organization XIII Rock Band ("the Nobodies") and THANKS so much!! The Demyx in our skit worked her ass off on the props and I think they came out great. I'll make sure to pass on yer compliments to her and to the rest of our skit's members.

I LOOOOOVED the Harry potter skit and I was so glad that it won. But I also told the members of the skit so at the time so they already know that I'm obsessed with them, lol.

l o l i t a
07-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh, the Organization XIII skit was my friends. I'm not sure many (any?) of them are on coscom, but I'll pass along the props ;)

I loved the FMA skit too, and Ceil and Meg's ballroom one was beautiful and such an improvement on the last minute entry of it at AB (I think it was their back-up or something). The WoW skit was awesome too. I may not play WoW, but as a girl gamer it certainly meant something to me ;)

but the dance hell skit had to be my favorite. I have been waiting to see someone figure out how to do a "hell" skit ever since I saw the Fullmetal Hell AMV last year.

Thanks!! xD AMV Hell was what inspired the skit roflmao

Naroclie
07-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh man, I loveloveloved the MissingNo Pokemon sketch. Because I abused that glitch SO much (and still do!) while playing my old Pokemon Blue cartridge. xD

I wish I could remember what more of the skits consisted of because I remember loving a LOT of them.

li_izumi
07-16-2007, 06:00 PM
There were a lot of great skits this year, and some fantastic dancing. Congrats to everyone!

Gale
07-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks!! xD AMV Hell was what inspired the skit roflmao

yah, I figured. props on finding a way to spoof it. It takes talent to pull something like that off ;)

anicake
07-16-2007, 09:06 PM
i loved the skits this year... i have a few videos on my youtube account if anyone's interested:
girls dont play WoW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POLexfDzgdI
the nobodies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Sa41Yz_II (my friend's fav... i loved it too)
i also have this vid of random pictures and clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHKXPIvu-PI

yaay

MEGHANCLAPOINTE
07-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Yay, that was my group. I was so happy that people actually thought it was funny... I had been worrying that no one would laugh, heh. I think one of my favorite skits was the one that won the award for "fanciful footwork" or something like that with the very well-done ballroom-type dancing... granted I know nothing about that kind of dance, but it was so lovely. ^^ The Organization XIII rock band skit was really cool, and "Dance Skit Hell" was great as well, and the first Pokemon skit was hilarious... yeah, I really can't pick a favorite because I enjoyed them all this year.

thanks! i was the ed in that skit. and no we didn't take any lessons!! that was all our footwork.

MEGHANCLAPOINTE
07-20-2007, 10:14 PM

actually she spells it "Ceal" and yes we did that at AB this year as well. it was our back-up skit. our real Anime Boston 2007, skit our Sephiroth didn't show up. thanks for loving out dancing skit. we worked real hard on it.

trainer_kelly
07-21-2007, 02:33 AM
My own skit! ...and besides that one (it's on youtube, BTW. 8D See (http://youtube.com/watch?v=A11pLPDuLT4)? *is too proud of self*)...from the ones I actually saw (I left at like...nine), I liked the ones with the CCS characters dancing. =3

cealjlapointe
07-24-2007, 08:19 PM
yeah my name is spelled ceal and man was that stage slipery thans to everyone who loved our ballroom dance
*NOTE never wear heels on a slipper stage i love my slippers

esantiago7292
07-25-2007, 01:08 AM
Girls don't play WoW

Kiarrens
07-25-2007, 09:35 AM
All this is making me think I should post that entire online RP session somewhere... :D
I'm glad people liked the FMA skit, just sorry I couldn't be there to see how well it went over. :\

cealjlapointe
07-27-2007, 02:38 PM
both fma skits were awesome and funny one was elegant and beautiful the other was funny and crazy

Gale
07-27-2007, 03:46 PM
All this is making me think I should post that entire online RP session somewhere... :D
I'm glad people liked the FMA skit, just sorry I couldn't be there to see how well it went over. :\

I think its on YouTube somewhere, and if not I can post my copy...unfortunately its in two clips 'cause my camera only takes 3 minute videos :(

DemyxisMuffins
08-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Well, this is kind of late, but my favourite skits from the Masq were the Dance Skit from Hell, and the Harry Potter skit. <3

They were definitely both incredibly entertaining.

I was the Demyx from the Nobodies rock group though. And I thank everyone who's complimented the props from the skit. ^^; I put a lot of work into them all. <3

Hiro_01
08-19-2007, 12:11 AM
Indeed. :D

Another skit I loved, as Lo knows, was the Nobodies' Rock Band. Omg I loved them! <3

i know them! :toothy: they where missing at least one person though. i'm so sad i missed the masquared!:bigcry: it's the first ever one i've ever missed!