PDA

View Full Version : Help - Need Cosplay idea/suggestion for a friend

Tribble
05-05-2003, 10:44 PM
If you're reading this then hopefully you can help me, :thumbsup: . A friend of mine who lives in the boston area wants to get into cosplay and there is a get together comming up on June 28 for boston and his Black Luster Chaos Soldier outfit which he's making for Otakon wont be done in time.
To the point, does anyone have a suggestion for a not-too-time consuming cosplay for a guy that is about 6 ft 2, with large framed build and tanned skin. I've been churning the gears but cant think of anyone from anything that fits that size description that would be able to be made within the given time frame. Any help or suggestions you can offer would be great, and even if not, thanks for taking the time to read this anyway :D .

Babbit_Chan
05-06-2003, 12:32 AM
I'm thinking Principal Kuno from Ranma 1/2 - pretty easy to do since his whole wardrobe consists of Hawaiian t-shirts, shorts, sunglasses, and a ukalele hehe.

BTW: LOVE the avatar :D

Tribble
05-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Heh, thanks, Amarao is my next in line for cosplaying.
As for Principal Kuno, hmm, sounds good, i'll have check it out. Thanks.

Nightmare
05-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Akuma maybe?
Kyosuke Dante Soul Taker
Junpei from Those Who Hunt Elves

Those are pretty easy costumes.

vyrax778
05-07-2003, 03:22 AM
Fuma from X hes pretty tall.

Raine
05-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Wakka! o.o;;

Uchiha<3Naruto
08-25-2011, 01:23 AM
SUPER easy cosplay to do, is finding a character that works with a wig you have. It's nice and easy to find a 'casual' costume for any character. A button-up shirt and khaki pants or black formal pants can get you a LONG way with just about any character as well.~

Emilt
08-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Dude, this thread is from 2003. Don't post on old threads.