PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Stay Night cosplayers?

ravenmist
07-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Hello! I'm just checking to see if there are any other Fate/Stay Night cosplayers out there that will be at Dragon*Con. I'll be wearing my dark Saber costume on Saturday after the parade. I would love to meet up with some of you for some pictures or anything.
Let me know!!

Ragresen
07-18-2007, 08:19 AM
I had plans to do Archer, but I have ran too tight on money and Time. Maybe next year.

DDR Faery Spice
07-24-2007, 03:49 PM
My girl and I might be going as Rider and Dark Sakura.

AmazonMandy
07-24-2007, 08:36 PM
AHHHHGGG i don't think i can bring Caster, the prop is too big.... I'm tired of doing Dark Saber for a con or two, and Saber is WAY too hot and heavy for Dragon. I MIGHT be able to do another one i'm finishing (omfg someones stop me from cosplaying this show!!), but there's no way i could Saturday anyway, that day is full ;.;

Star
08-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh yay!!! More Fate/Stay Night peeps!!! Whoo hooo! I will bring Rider then just in case. There should be room since the costume and the weapon don't take up much space....the wig however....hmmmmm

ravenmist
08-02-2007, 07:41 PM
For any of you bringing your Fate/Stay Night costumes I'd love to catch up with you at the con. Please come find me!

AmazonMandy: I'm so hoping my Dark Saber turns out as good as yours. My skirt is awfully poofy. lol. Oh wells. It's gonna be so hot!!

AmazonMandy
08-11-2007, 11:03 PM
LOL Poof is the key to that costume! Its uncomfortable, but i've definately had worse! I'm looking forward to seeing it!!! :D