PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Idea => Pre-Con POOL party!

SoulCrash
05-05-2003, 11:52 PM
I know there's going to be a pre-con J-Rock party, but some peeps (like me) don't like J-Rock that much. And I remember there's a pool in the hotel. So I'm wondering, if anyone wants a pre-con pool party? But the only problem is what time is the pool open for, and how many people like the water...? All I know that the pool is like 5 feet deep I think....

Mog
05-06-2003, 12:09 AM
dude any idea you present as stupid right off the bat is sure to suck. i mean if you were all "hey lets try this" im sure people would be like "ok lets give it a shot" but you were all like "i assure you this is going to suck". i mean come on buddy you gotta rethink your approach^^ what con? if i'm going i'm down.

SoulCrash
05-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Mog
i mean come on buddy you gotta rethink your approach^^ what con? if i'm going i'm down.

Dude, didn't you read the top of the page.... It's for ACen.. dude.........

Shaft
05-06-2003, 12:03 PM
The ideas not stupid man. Hell, it probably would be fun as hell.

erikadoor
05-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Erika here.

There's almost always something like that going on on Thursday nights...the problem is fitting yourself in between the screaming fourteen-year olds who are throwing anime pool toys at each other.
I don't think I'll be doing any swimming at ACen because my bikini bottoms are being used for Angel....swimsuits should not have skin-tight chaps attached.
But hell....advertise, and people will show. You can bet others have had the idea already.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

Yui
05-06-2003, 05:12 PM
You know, at first I thought you meant real pool, and I got all excited...but not a swimming pool....heheh, oh well, I'm an evil j-rocker anyway, so I guess it excludes me. >;) Well, I'm probably excluded just based on lack of owning a swimsuit, so I hold nothing against you.

Pro of the hotel pool is that there is a lot of tables, chairs and stuff on dry land. Cons include terrible acoustics and the inabilty to access the changing/restrooms without a room key. You could call the hotel and I bet they'd tell you about the hours of operation, tho.

Jun_Kazama
05-07-2003, 09:58 PM
I think this sounds like a cool idea. I'd love to do some swimming, I wont be at the con until friday though:(

Nadeshiko
05-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Hmm....how late is the pool open 'til? I could use a dip on Thursday evening...

SoulCrash
05-14-2003, 04:48 PM
I just find out it close at 10 pm. And that's all I know...