PDA

View Full Version : Felicia!

Alisachan
05-06-2003, 02:59 AM
Hey, just thought I'd share pics of the new Felicia costume I just finished. ^_^

http://www.alisachan.com/blondefelicia.htm

~Alisa

accelagirl
05-06-2003, 03:44 AM
that's so cute~!! i don't see how people can part with their costumes, i'm so attached to all of mine~!

(by the way, i remember that you were like, the first american cosplayer i had ever seen way back in the day. i remember thinking "wow!! i didn't know they did this here!!" cause the only other time i had seen cosplay was in japan.)

(oh, how uninformed i was... little did i know how obsessed i would become.. XD)

Jinx
05-06-2003, 03:53 AM
Is that your natural hair? It looks gorgeous!

Alisachan
05-06-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by accelagirl
that's so cute~!! i don't see how people can part with their costumes, i'm so attached to all of mine~!

(by the way, i remember that you were like, the first american cosplayer i had ever seen way back in the day. i remember thinking "wow!! i didn't know they did this here!!" cause the only other time i had seen cosplay was in japan.)

(oh, how uninformed i was... little did i know how obsessed i would become.. XD)

lol. Well when you've made over 100... you learn how. ^_^' Yeah, I've kinda been around. My first con was AWA1 and my first costume was Sailor Moon. I've been doing it a little over 7 years. Back then there was no such thing as the "cosplay community". I can't believe how much it's blown up, and that I'm still doing this. ^_^; Yes, very addictive!

~Alisa

Alisachan
05-06-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Jinx
Is that your natural hair? It looks gorgeous!

Yes it is. *^_^* Thanks! I wish I had the time to make it look like that every morning.

Michi
05-06-2003, 04:38 AM
Goodness, I love the way you did the suit, and all the fur attachments..^^ and your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I agree with Jinx wholeheartedly. :D It's lovely. I always love seeing your new outfits.

Jehuty
05-06-2003, 05:06 PM
OMG you I agree with Michi. Of course I good go on and on complimenting you and your costume ( because felicia is my favorite catgirl in all anime/games) but I guess it would look perverted or something. I think a lot of people only like felicia only cuz well... ( certain obvious reasons ) but I really like her she's funny in all the games and isn't an annoying anime female character. My friend schu gave me a pin of her and I always wear it on my vest. I used to play her a lot at Marvel Vs Capsom 2 but latley i've kinda stopped. Besides there are waaaaay too many Morrigan and Lilith cosplayers and lovers to count felicia is practically one of the most under noticed characters in Darkstalkers/Nightwarriors.

And with that the Felicia worship is done

Sailor Naboo
05-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Welcome Alisachan! It's great to see you here! I saw the costume the other day and was just in awe!

And DAMN! I wish I looked like that from the back! :)

BlueLady
05-06-2003, 06:38 PM
good job and my congrats on having the nerve to wear it!!! You look great!!

Maryssa
05-06-2003, 09:09 PM
welcome to the board alisa!

~big bad mean ninja mod :skidude2:

sailor-moon
05-06-2003, 09:32 PM
wow*.* it came out so nice ^o^ ::thumbs up^_~

*love the hair too XD haha

silent_hippo
05-10-2003, 01:00 AM
FANTASTIC FELICIA COSTUME!!

Miyu
05-10-2003, 01:14 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!

told you you'd end up here someday, Alisa. <3 hehehe. *raperape* :D

Alisachan
05-10-2003, 01:47 AM
hehehe... yep I'm here. ^_^;

Thanks everyone. ^_^

Eurobeat King
05-10-2003, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the board, Alisa. :) You posted a lot of new pictures of your costumes in your gallery, and they look very nice! Is the NEW Felicia your 2nd or 3rd one you've done. (I've lost track through the years.. :thumbsup:) But the costume looks very kewll, and the new hair adds a new kick to your style which is different than the last time I saw you in person (Nekocon 2002, i think.) Keep up the great work! :D

Eriol
05-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Practice makes perfect. 7 years of experience pays off.

*British accent* Good show, miss!

Alisachan
05-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
Welcome to the board, Alisa. :) You posted a lot of new pictures of your costumes in your gallery, and they look very nice! Is the NEW Felicia your 2nd or 3rd one you've done. (I've lost track through the years.. :thumbsup:) But the costume looks very kewll, and the new hair adds a new kick to your style which is different than the last time I saw you in person (Nekocon 2002, i think.) Keep up the great work! :D

Thanks! That's only my second Felicia though it might not be the last one I make. I really wanted to keep that one, it turned out so nice. ;_; Yeah, I can't believe I didn't need a wig for Felicia. I love it. ^_^ There's a whole new set of characters that I can cosplay without wigs now that my hair is different. Good thing, wigs can be so expensive!

HezaChan
05-11-2003, 10:38 AM
Hey I have a felicia costume also!! I love Felicia cuz she's like me. You can check them out at:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3780&thumb=1

CandyElly
05-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Cute as always, hun!

Alisachan
05-11-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by HezaChan
Hey I have a felicia costume also!! I love Felicia cuz she's like me. You can check them out at:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3780&thumb=1

and

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/cosplaykiddiez

I am also a Cosplay Lab Member (Heather aka HezaChan) and I'm currently working on 2 more costumes: Rabi~en~Rose and Morrigan. Hope You guys enjoy the costume.

BTW, AlisaChan, where do you get all the money to make your costumes?

Wow, that's a great Felicia costume, thanks for sharing. ^_^ You also did a really great Lime! You look just like her. As for cost, my costumes really don't cost as much to make as you might think. Felicia cost about $50 to make, for example, and I only make about one new costume per con, if that much. I've been doing this a long time. ^_^

HezaChan
05-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah i love your morrigan costume and I am starting on mine soon. I got the wig and boots, I just need to wait till graduation for more muula (money). I can't wait. My Rabi~en~Rose costume is almost done too. Video games are my thing, and I also have a wig and bells for Digi Charat, I just need to find out how to make the hat. I never made a hat before, and i'm going to also find out how to do the big wings for morrigan. I have an idea but i don't know if it will work. Thanks for the comment about Lime. That was my first costume.

Nine
05-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Great job! Just once question, aren't you worried about getting grass stains on the costume? lol

Alisachan
05-12-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Nine
Great job! Just once question, aren't you worried about getting grass stains on the costume? lol

I put tape on the bottom of the feet to keep them from getting dirty during the shoot and it worked. ^_^ Didn't have any problems with grass stains. The costume can be washed though if it ever does get dirty. That's a plus, because many costumes can't really be washed.

Nine
05-12-2003, 12:53 AM
Really? that's a good idea! :D