PDA

View Full Version : Death Note LARP at Kings Dominion (Doswell, VA)!

Kikyana
07-23-2007, 11:29 PM
I was thinking about how freakin' exciting it would be to do a Death Note LARP at Kings Dominion... constantly stay in-character throughout roller coasters, and meals and what not. Yeah, maybe I'm just a dork xD; But the looks on people's faces would be priceless.

I was thinking that we should do it sometime during the last week of August, before us highschoolers go back to school and have less free time. But I'm definitely open to any day at all! Just post what your availability is, and from everyones, I'll set a date.

We've already got an L and a Light (me hehe) lined up. I'd like to try and have only one of each character, but if you absolutely MUST be a character already taken then I guess I can't really stop you xD;

Just remember that I'd like for us to stay in character pretty much all day. And by in character I mean personality wise because, to be honest, L and I will be doing A LOT of fan-service XD;

FLAT INFO

Place: Kings Dominion, Doswell VA
Date: TBA
Characters Taken: L, Light Yagami
Characters Needed: Any.
Tickets Given: 0/3

I'm also able to get three free tickets for anyone who REALLY REALLY wouldn't have the money to go. (I work there xD Yay for employee privileges!) Please don't be greedy and take one if you can afford it!

Nekko
07-25-2007, 07:30 PM
If i can save up the money than I can go. I would be misa. A ticket would be awsome. I have never been to BG.

Kikyana
07-26-2007, 07:46 AM
Oooh, yay :3! So that's one more person!
Don't forget that I can give out three tickets you guys, if you're hard pressed for cash!

Vampey
08-03-2007, 11:26 AM
If I could get a ride up there... and I DON'T have to take my brother, I could go as my cheesy Misa again x-x
Not to mention I'd have to find money for food -_- Maybe leech off my boyfriend :3
We tried to stay in character when we did Busch Gardens but that didn't last too long xD

13_lucky_charms
08-22-2007, 09:01 PM
So is this still gonna happen? I was thinking about being Mikami >D I'd need a ticket though, my family is in a tight situation with money but i'm sure they can at least pay for my food and drink while i'm there.

twinkie
08-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Casey, i lost mah kd pass! =0 and i wont be able to buy or get one renewed, since i gotta save this cash for nekocon AND AUSA!

if i culd go, i'd be mello or near. =P

but i dont know if i even have the ride up there. XD