PDA

View Full Version : Public Cosplay

gemini_swede
07-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Some of us over on the ConnectiCon.org forums have been talking about going to the mall in Waterbury and I thought I'd come on over here to see if any of you want to join us.

We're planning on this Thursday, the 26th. We'll meet at 10 AM at EB Games which is near the movie entrance, on the left side.

And if you need the address for directions to the mall it's:
Brass Mill Center
495 Union Street #139
Waterbury, Connecticut 06706

Hope to see you guys there!

gigimardi
07-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Is everyone pretty much going to be there all day? I can't get there until 2:30/3 because my friend is working until 2 (plus it takes about half an hour to get there, but maybe 3 if I get lucky) so if you want...can someone come find me and my mini-group there?

gemini_swede
07-24-2007, 10:33 PM
I think we'll be there all day. That what it sounds like in the other thread. I personally have to be home by 6, but I think everyone else was planning on just wandering around all day and maybe seeing a movie at night.

gigimardi
07-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Oh I see. Well, I'm not so sure how late I can stay there, but I'll be around for most of the afternoon until 10 or something there. I have to check, but can I at least meet you somewhere? Can you look for me? I'll look for you or something. lol

trainer_kelly
07-25-2007, 03:14 AM
D= Aw man. I really wish I could go...but I like like...45 minutes from Waterbury. XD I hope someone decides to do one either at Westfarms or Buckland one day...^^;

gemini_swede
07-25-2007, 10:28 AM
D= Aw man. I really wish I could go...but I like like...45 minutes from Waterbury. XD I hope someone decides to do one either at Westfarms or Buckland one day...^^;

Ha. I'm close to Westfarms. Well...Meriden Square too. I think I'm directly in between them. Waterbury is about a half an hour from me, but I figure I have nothing better to do that day, so why not?

gigimardi
07-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Ha. I'm close to Westfarms. Well...Meriden Square too. I think I'm directly in between them. Waterbury is about a half an hour from me, but I figure I have nothing better to do that day, so why not?I'm closer to Meriden, too...well the mall that is.

EvilBob
07-26-2007, 02:50 AM
Ha. I'm close to Westfarms. Well...Meriden Square too. I think I'm directly in between them. Waterbury is about a half an hour from me, but I figure I have nothing better to do that day, so why not?

Careful with Buckland....they've gotten really uptight over the years about anything that seems out of the ordinary. Ditto for Westfarms.

BlueDeath
07-27-2007, 10:41 AM
nooo why do i not lurk moarrrr, this was yesterday :( that would have been fun.. howd it go?

gemini_swede
07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
nooo why do i not lurk moarrrr, this was yesterday :( that would have been fun.. howd it go?

It went pretty okay for the most part. 2 people ended up getting kicked out for something stupid that they probably wouldn't have cared about as much if we weren't dressed "differently". We ended up going over to McDonalds, Toys R Us, and Barnes and Noble afterwards. Then they might have gone more places after I left, I dunno.

I'll post over here again though if there's more stuff happening.

Nuwanda
08-25-2007, 09:16 AM
So yea, I also missed out on this, which sucks cause it seemed fun. Is anyone up for doing something like this again? I'm right near Westfarms, but Meridan isn't far either, and I suppose I could manage it to either Buckland or Waterbury, whatever people wanted to do. There's also a whole bunch of cosplayers in my area (actually, most of the cast of the musical at Connecticon this summer) and I know they'd want to do this craziness if anyone was up for it again.

Hopefully someone is.^^

gemini_swede
08-25-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm at college in Virginia right now, but I'd be willing to go when I'm home on one of my breaks.

Reizoko
08-26-2007, 05:44 PM
I'd totally go, though with school starting up again it would have to be on a weekend. I can make it to Waterbury easy, though. 2-3 weeks away would be best for me, I'm finishing up a new Mystique costume. Sooner is okay too, I'll just be wearing the same costume I did for Connecticon instead.

Hiro_01
09-02-2007, 06:13 PM
damn it i have school myself i assume you mean thursday september 26th

Adara
09-03-2007, 10:00 PM
No. It already happened.

Nuwanda
09-03-2007, 10:34 PM
No. It already happened.

Actually, this is discussion about a new one.