PDA

View Full Version : Death Note Gathering 2007

PhantomShadow
07-24-2007, 06:29 PM
EDIT: I'm really sorry guys for PMX I'm not going to be Death note. I'll still be at the gathering though, if someone else will take up leading this thread that would be great. (And it seems as though this gathering is epic fail so..... if we don't have more people by next week then I'm calling it quits)

Death Note! You know you want to!
I don't believe they're was a gathering last year for it... *blink* Well as soon as we have enough people saying they can/will go then, I'll start with the lists. : D I'll be attending as L.
It seems as though the Naruto Gathering will be on Sunday... and the Avatar gathering is on Sat. Friday at 5 seems like a good time to meet.

~Gathering List~
kim-tram MISA
Cloaked Schemer- Mello
Sugar_Baby_Love- L (With Near and Light)

sakuragirlram
07-25-2007, 05:59 AM
C'mon! Death Note! You know you want to.
I don't believe they're was a gathering last year for it... *blink* Well as soon as we have enough people saying they can go then I'll start with the lists.

ooooooooooh...im being L soon... BUT! Im not going to the con its at. I cant, I dont live near it at alllllll!! *cuts self* damn, but really? a death note gathering? that would be pretty cool.

PhantomShadow
07-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah A DN Gathering! It doesn't matter if you don't live near by! : 3 The more cosplayers the better~ : D

LordofthePlants
07-28-2007, 01:47 AM
I'd go... XD But I'm not cosplaying as anyone from Death Note.
Though, I guess it really doesn't matter.
NYEAH. I think we can just pop up at a DN gathering, eh? XD (If it takes place.)

hi.to.ri
08-15-2007, 03:13 AM
ooh, tempting! i'd love to bring my L costume, though i'm not sure my hair will be up to snuff. >_<

we'll see though.
anyone have an idea of how big PMX gets on average?

PhantomShadow
08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
ooh, tempting! i'd love to bring my L costume, though i'm not sure my hair will be up to snuff. >_<

we'll see though.
anyone have an idea of how big PMX gets on average?
Ah, PMX? It was pretty small last year *Shrug* I suppose it gets to about... Maybe.... 700-1500? I have no clue xD Just guessing!

kim-tram
08-25-2007, 04:53 AM
my friend and i are still contemplating on whether we could go or not. it is during the school year. . .and teachers are bond to give us homework during the weekend. but if we can go, then i'll be misa

this will be our first time at PMX!!

Elendriel
08-26-2007, 03:19 PM
I have this weekend free so I'm going to try and see if I can't get out there for this :D cuz it sounds awesome!

Death Note hm... I will definitely bring my Mello cosplay and IF I have room, I could bring Rem :)

iaShakezula
08-27-2007, 12:59 AM
I got an L thing going but I wont wear it for PMX though.

Suger_baby_love
09-19-2007, 03:55 AM
I am happy to say that I, Suger_Baby_Love, will be attending as L. AND, I DEFINITELY have a Near and a Light. My boyfriend, who doesn't have a Cosplay.com account, will be Near, and my best friend Psycho7772 (http://members.cosplay.com/costume/91343/), will be my Light. (If you click on her username it will take you to her Light pictures...and I'M the L in them!!) Anyway, we could possibly also have a Misa and a Mello with us....but I'm not sure if "Mello" is going to be able to make it from Alabama and "Misa" has college. (By the way, the Misa I mean is ALSO in Psycho7772's Death Note Cosplay pics) But hopefully they'll be there. Anyway. Here (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/Im_Haggard/nearcody.jpg)is a pic of my boyfriend as Near....just so you can see. Isn't he kyoot? ^_^ Anyway. Hope to see you all there!! *~Suger~*

PS-If you go look at Psycho7772's profile and see those pictures of me as L.....my wig looks SOOOOO much better than that now. I styled it and it's not all flat and lame now. Just so you guys know. @_@ ^_^