PDA

View Full Version : Akiba Fest anyone??

I.N.K.
07-25-2007, 01:19 AM
K: We're headed there this Aug. 11th, just wondering if anyone here was planing on going.

It's not really a Con, but I think it will be fun. It's our first time going...

irkenmodelgir
07-26-2007, 02:45 PM
unless they did a major over haul........you know what im sorry im def. not going to this one again, it was horrable last year, and i refuse to go to it again. id rather have gone to AX this year

NiceGai44
07-26-2007, 03:03 PM
WTF another one already!

Maybe they will have food this time. Maybe they will actaully have a dance. Wishful thinking. Just for food for thought dont call it a con because they will get mad. I dont know about this event it was iffy. I still havent seen any pics with my Sonic Group.

Star_Angel
07-26-2007, 07:39 PM
This is a concert! Yoko Ishida will be performing, it is being held at a night club in Springfield (Jaxx is the name of the club) the flyer I have says a one day j-pop concert bash. so it is not the same as the event they held in December.
the link to it is http://www.afxakibafest.com (copied straight from the flyer)

They will also be having another around Halloween with Salia and Psychic Lover (every Super Sentai fan should be Squee-ing at the uber awesome-ness of this, lol) this is also just a concert, but didn't seem to mind if people dressed up since it is a Halloween "bash" (i think me and my group will be at least wearing our Boukenger jackets.

Also want to add, if you haven't seen Yoko Ishida live in concert, she is really great. I saw her about two years ago and the concert was alot of fun.

13_lucky_charms
07-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Yuck AX is such crap. I went to the Christmas ball bash thing and i would've done a better job organizing the events and food.

Aresef
08-14-2007, 09:08 PM
They will also be having another around Halloween with Salia and Psychic Lover (every Super Sentai fan should be Squee-ing at the uber awesome-ness of this, lol) this is also just a concert, but didn't seem to mind if people dressed up since it is a Halloween "bash" (i think me and my group will be at least wearing our Boukenger jackets.

*finds thread*

Yeah, I'm at the Halloween party, definitely. Microphone in hand, I'm gonna do some Rangercast On Location.

Star_Angel
08-14-2007, 09:50 PM
*finds thread*

Yeah, I'm at the Halloween party, definitely. Microphone in hand, I'm gonna do some Rangercast On Location.

Rcok on! find us well be in the the Boukenger Jackets and we can all hang out