PDA

View Full Version : Death Note at DC?

Hotaru230
07-26-2007, 10:59 AM
i'm planing on doing Mello and Misa and i also have other friends that are doing Matt, Light, and Near.

any other Death Note cosplayers at DragonCOn?

if there will be any others i'd like to schedule a photoshoot.

Naei
08-05-2007, 09:15 AM
I'll probably be wearing L and Light on different days. :)

Reatrea
08-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm bringing my Misa Costume

Hotaru230
08-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm bringing my Misa Costume
which version of Misa do you do or will be doing?

Reatrea
08-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Misa has like 1000000 outfits, especially early in the series. So I put together something very like of them. The problem is, it that it is in definitely a winter costume. lol

Fyrebyrne
08-07-2007, 08:13 PM
i'll be doing Matt and Light

Hotaru230
08-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Misa has like 1000000 outfits, especially early in the series. So I put together something very like of them. The problem is, it that it is in definitely a winter costume. lol

'tis very true but that is why i like Misa :rockon:
but she wears a lot of skimpy stuff too *blush*

Fyrebyrne is my Matt and Light :angel:
LightxMisa!
MelloxMatt!

Elendriel
08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
I will be bringing Mello, Kira, Near, and Matt and possibly Rem if I can get her into a bag

If there's any Misas out there who need a Rem, let me know! :)

Hotaru230
08-16-2007, 11:13 AM
i'm a Misa that need a Rem!
i have a Rem plushie............

everyone what days and times do you plan on wearing it?
can we all meet sometime somewhere for a photoshoot?

Elendriel
08-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I can wear Rem for a few hours maybe....Sunday morning?

Death Note shoots *proposed*

11 pm - friday Night - Marriot Lobby
NOON - Sunday - Marriot Lobby

arashialexander
08-28-2007, 10:42 AM
If i'm not so busy friday night i may wear my ryuk cosplay.

Hotaru230
08-28-2007, 12:37 PM
we are looking at
MelloxMatt sat
MisaxLight sun

i'll have to check with my b/f and see what we are all going to on those days to see if i can make it to those shoots or not.

i definately want to meet up with the Rem on sun!
so CloakedSchemer will you be wearing Rem on sun morning at at noon???
i will be wearing the Misa loli dress from the anime all sunday.

even if i'm not in DN on fri. i want to see your Ryuk!
i'll have to talk to my b/f who is doing Light and see about fri night.

i'd like there to be one on sat if at all possible.
i have a friend that is doing Near that is only coming on sat. and me and my b/f will be doing Mello and Matt, so we will have all the Whammy boys. : )

Elendriel
08-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Can't wait to see the Whammy boys :)

as for Rem...I've got to check my schedules and stuff, there's a lot of panels I'd like to attend and I know I'm doing a lot of HP stuff on Sunday. Are there any other times you're wearing Misa?

and arashialexander, if you're doing Ryuk Friday night, we should do the Shinigami then, it all depends if I'm doing the Fabrication contest or not

iyami ame
08-28-2007, 03:39 PM
if requested, i can come as "mini L" for sunday
or regular near for Any day.

Hotaru230
08-28-2007, 05:09 PM
i was only going to wear my Misa loli on sun, but since i have a lot of reasons to wear it on friday now i think i'll do that. and wear Gaz on sunday.

iyami ame you should come as Near to friday photoshoot.

iyami ame
08-28-2007, 05:38 PM
alright, i have access to a room so costume changing shouldnt be a problem anyway

i could be near for both shoots or L on sun

Elendriel
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
yes come and do Near on Friday! Wammy's house reunion Fri night at 11 hehehe. And I will say, night shoots with Death Note are sooo much fun. We literally had a mobile Death Note shoot at Anime Iowa from like.. 10:30 pm until... sometime in the morning, it was a blast!

Hotaru, I will double check baggage and my Rem outfit (it went through quite a haul last con, so I have to make sure it's workable lol) My only issue with Rem is that I definitely need help with getting into her. so if my roomies aren't around, I'll be coming as Mello to the shoot. (tho I would prefer Rem)

Elendriel
08-29-2007, 02:40 PM
oh and quick poll. Would anyone object to moving the Fri meetup to 9 pm?

Hotaru230
08-29-2007, 03:37 PM
no problems with that CloakedSchemer, but isn't that the same time as your private shoot with risingsun? if that is your plan and you don't mind...if you can do Rem, i'm willing to pay to be part of that.just let me know by tomorrow.

I plan to wear my Misa loli all day on friday. if it's any help me and my b/f are willing to help you get your Rem cosplay on. we have both looked at it on here and think it's really good.

i'm doing my own whammy boys thing on sat and i already have my own Matt and Near (i'm doing Mello that night).

Elendriel
08-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I don't have a shoot with risingsun :) *no extra monnies lol*

I'm not sure yet if Rem will be able to go just because of baggage space and I have to bring my lightsaber and bazooka..which, while both fit in the same long box, unforunately counts as a whole piece of checked luggage by itself (FX lightsaber). but I will let you know. I definitely appreciate the offer :) that's really nice of you.

I think Sat I'm doing Lady from DMC3 but I'll definitely look for you! and if we are unable to do Rem and Misa this con, we'll aim to do it at a different con :)

Elendriel
08-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Just a reminder, the Death Note shoot on Friday is at 9 PM in the Marriott Lobby see everyone soon!

iyami ame
08-31-2007, 03:21 PM
i wont be able to make it to the friday shoot (i had work today, i was not expecting to)

i will make it to the con but i dont have time to go back home and pick up my near costume