PDA

View Full Version : Future Fashion Entry deadline is less than two months away!

BoinkCoBoy
07-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Just a reminder -- if you like to design costume or fashion, you might want to consider sending sketches in to the Costume-Con 26 Future Fashion Folio.

You do not have to be a skilled artist; if your sketches get the point across that is all that's important.

Complete details and rules are available at http://www.cc26.info/main.php?section=events&page=fashion

The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2007.

(There is also a special Project-Runway-inspired contest; applications for that are due August 15, 2007)

Efecss
08-01-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm sending in atlest two via mail on a CD. I was going to send in about five, but two of the drawings got ripped and shreded, and the other one is lost somehwere. I am just coloring them in this week.

BoinkCoBoy
08-07-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm sending in atlest two via mail on a CD. I was going to send in about five, but two of the drawings got ripped and shreded, and the other one is lost somehwere. I am just coloring them in this week.

Great! Karen will be thrilled to have them.

Efecss
08-15-2007, 11:00 PM
I sent them via email, and lo and behold, I still have one more month until the deadline. I don't know why I thought it was this month...

Oh well, gives me time to come up with atleast three more designs. Well, three different design ensambles...

I think I have a good show at getting second place with these.

And one, I plan to make a garge kit figureine out of, after CC

ACK!!! I sent in five, and I found two yesterday that I wanted to send in that I have been saving....!

Oh well, next year.