PDA

View Full Version : Anyone attending Connecticon?

Michieru
05-08-2003, 12:05 PM
I'm curious right now if any of you guys plan on traveling down here to Connecticut this July for Connecticon? Its a convention with a mixture of anime and science fiction. There's going to be a lot of fun stuff to do down there this year. Plus, I heard that their costume contest is going to be even greater. The theme for this year's contest is going to be an anime rave costume contest. You guys really gotta check this out. For more info, check out this website: www.connecticon.org (http://www.connecticon.org) I look forward to going there for the first time because I never knew my state did these kind of things. And if there's anyone else planning on forming a ronin warrior group, let me know. I can't wait to go!:crylaugh: :skidude2: :rockon: :japan:

kitty_neko
05-09-2003, 06:21 AM
im probably going since its so close... but im not positive yet ^_^;; (pre-reg issues... -.-)

Nekki_Basara
05-10-2003, 11:53 AM
I'll be there saturday at least. I might do Max Jenius or I might do Ikari Gendo...I don't think Sephiroth will be done by then...If anyone from out of town needs help finding cheep motels or needs a ride...let me know

Michieru
05-12-2003, 08:49 AM
I'd be also willing to help anyone out if they need a place to stay or whatever. But its going to be cool once I see you guys there. You'll probably recognize from my costume from Anime Boston. But I'd be willing to help out anyone in case they need a place to stay. Let me or Nekki_Basara know. Thanks!

Koumori
05-12-2003, 08:54 AM
I might be there Saturday since it's close by. Hard to say.