PDA

View Full Version : Ouran High School Host Club Photoshoot

MewKilalaMew
07-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey Everyone!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning on orgnizing a photoshoot at Oni-con for Ouran Host club ^.^! At the moment it is planned on Saturday, the time is still up in the air but it'll be a few hours before the Cosplay contest if anything.

In my group with have everyone some of them do not have an account yet but I know some of them do..I just have to actually get it from them.

Tamaki-
Kyouya-
Hunny(x2)-
Kaoru-
Hikaru-
Mori- Me!
Haruhi(maybe X2)-
Nekozawa-
Kirimi-(Still only a maybe for her)

Kikala
07-28-2007, 10:26 PM
I'll be bringing my Kaoru Wonderland cosplay and have someone wear the Hikaru costume, since my Hikaru won't be at Oni. :C
And I'll also have my Ouran school uniform, not sure if I'll actually be anyone... cause I dyed my hair recently, which was supposed to be temporary, but it's turning out to be permanent. -.-;;

Arei
07-28-2007, 11:58 PM
If I can I plan to do desert Haruhi. I dont remember the episode number. >.<

benihime
07-30-2007, 01:06 AM
ill bring my tamaki <333

Fallen)x(Angel
07-30-2007, 11:03 AM
1.I'm not sure if we'll wear these costumes in the halls or not.
2.I'm not sure they'll get done in time and
3.I'm not sure if we'll still want to wear them, but if we do, my friends and I have a small Ouran group going.

Hikaru - Me
Kaoru - My friend Amy
Tamaki - My friend Megan
Kyouya - My friend Kaley
Mori - Maybe My friend Maria

MewKilalaMew
08-15-2007, 09:53 PM
OUr group may have grown a bit more..we may have yet another Haruhi..I'm going to see if they will have three different costumes cuz that would be kinda cool.

benihime
08-21-2007, 06:42 AM
.. just to get an idea of what photoshoots would be when...
what day might we do this?

MewKilalaMew
09-05-2007, 07:51 PM
The Photoshoot will most likely be at this time..BUT it may change...a lot of stuff popped up in the schedule that I had going..so this a possibility..

Ouran High School Host Club Photoshoot
Saturday, October 20th
10:30-11:30 a.m
MEETING near Registration (we will move somewhere else after we are gathered.)

I will most likely have a sign...if you see a Honey holding the sign, I will be the Mori holding the Honey on my shoulders ^.^

raNar
09-05-2007, 09:14 PM
My twin-kle and I are going! We'll most likely be wearing the normal school uniform however we might pull out the Cheshire cats depending. Can't wait to see all of you guys there, it's so much fun with lots of people who like the series.

benihime
09-05-2007, 09:54 PM
oh okay i'll think i'll have time for this shoot then!!!

i'm changing to the waiter outfit because i had a friend cosplay that at afest and it was SO COOL. so yes i must cosplay that!

BelgianCar
09-17-2007, 10:24 PM
I'll have my Kyouya there. This is my first con, but definitely not my first cosplay.

Elendriel
09-22-2007, 11:18 PM
Hm.....I'll have my Haruhi with me :)

Normally I do Hikaru but my twin won't be with me :( so Haruhi it is! commoner coffee and all :D

Kikala
09-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Aaah, I forgot I posted here...

Unfortunately, I won't be bringing my Cheshire Kaoru cosplay. :c I was a lonely twin at Afest, which wasn't as fun as I was hoping it'd be. So I have to wait for A-Kon for my twin. I kept getting yelled at about where my "other half" was... which got annoying real fast, so yeah... I won't be able to make it, sorry! :C

CoolKidMitch
09-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Another Tamaki COMING ATCHA!

tahiti
09-29-2007, 02:29 AM
I've got a couple of Ouran cosplays, not sure which one I'll pull out. Either Wonderland Honey-chan, regular Honey-chan, Hikaru, or Tamaki. We'll see which one appears.

MewKilalaMew
09-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Awesome!!!

The only one we will not have in our group going on stage for the contest is Kyouya....but other than that we have EVERYONE...

Walking around we may have a Kyouya! Hopefully. It just depends on if anyone will want to join our little group...We would love to have ya!

Our on stage cosplay is a secret cuz we have almost everyone..and I know a few of the costumes I have never seen before done at a con..

Elendriel
09-30-2007, 08:46 PM
I do Kyouya :P the only thing is, would our blazers match?

MewKilalaMew
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
~.~ Well our group already has three different colored blazers. they aren't too different...just like a shade off. It should be fine!! We would love to have you in our group!!

Elendriel
10-02-2007, 11:51 PM
~.~ Well our group already has three different colored blazers. they aren't too different...just like a shade off. It should be fine!! We would love to have you in our group!!

awesome yay! *crosses fingers in hopes I can still attend the con* lol

raNar
10-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Because of some conflicts with our costume line-up and the times, we will be unable to make it to the shoot as the Hitachiin twins. Sorry guys.

RanChan03
10-18-2007, 09:59 AM
i'll be coming to the con with my tamaki costume complete with kuma-chan ^-^