PDA

View Full Version : ahhh, i want to go!!

KuteKuririn
08-30-2002, 09:07 PM
ah this soo sucks too bad i foudn out like 5 days ago. and plus my rents are stoopid and they wont bring me there! ::angry, so paye kicks the wall:: fock!! i want to go soo badly. flaunt my ::ahem:: -sexy- ass in my kool moogle outfit. but yeah yoko is gonna be there so my frined wanted to go more than i did. but... guess i'm not goign. meh 4 day kon!

Kurenai
08-30-2002, 09:46 PM
yeah i really wanna go too, but i'm 8 hours away ;_;

KuteKuririn
08-30-2002, 09:50 PM
yeah i see you live in NY but uh that doenst add up to me. lol if you live in ny shoudlnt u be closer than me? er unles ur living out there soemwhere in NY. hehe :D yeah ahh i want to go!!! MEH

KuroBara
08-30-2002, 10:59 PM
NY is a really big state though, NYC is in the southernmost part of it. I'm about an hour & a half away, I'm taking the train in bright & early tomorrow morning.

KuteKuririn
09-01-2002, 01:15 AM
yeah well i'm bad at geography aiihgt? hehe but yeah its all my dads fault i'm pissed.... but yeah well i guess its a lil too late. but yeah hm KBD's icon is from angelic layer i know but is saru's icon from angelic layer too? he loks liek oojiro? or maybe arima from karekano? or any other aniem shool boy, manga style....

KuroBara
09-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Don't worry too much KuteKuririn, AXNY was disappointing. I ended up meandering the city with my friends instead, lol! Saru ~ Yoko Kanno is great, but the line to get her autograph was insane! People were lining up an hour & a half early!

Oooh...is that Oojiro? Prince of the layer? ^_~

KuteKuririn
09-02-2002, 03:26 PM
hehe yeah i usualy only go to kons to pimp it out in my provocotive costumes. haha. yeah i gotta go collect more ota/katsu-bitches to carry me around and such hehehe....

i *think* thats oojiro. prince of the layer, YEAH! that sexy anime character!!! hahaha jk