PDA

View Full Version : .Hack// for 2007

MissShanksALot
07-29-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I'm thinking about getting a .hack shoot together for this year. So...if ya'll have a costume, let me know and I'll try and get us a photoshoot with the con photographer. :bigtu:

~M. SAL

EDIT- I'm going to start making a list on this thread right here. So, if you're sure that you have a costume, let me know. I want a for sure count and no, "oh i'm planning on it." but if you're working on it, I can understand it. Post on the thread if you're for sure, then I'll add ya to the list, thanks guys!

M. SAL
Ashli-Chan
TokyoPanda
Princemercury1

Maguma
07-29-2007, 09:13 PM
sadly i can't attend, but i'd love to know who you're going as

MissShanksALot
07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
I've started on a Silabus costume. ^_^ I'm going to start the sword tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it done for november. And I love your Azure Kite outfit ^_~ very cool...

kalajessta
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I would love to pull off a .hack cosplay, which I may bring Kuhn if I can complete the costume fully and style a decent wig for him. If not, I'm thinking Zelkova would be fun or who knows what other characters I'll end up wanting to cosplay.

Ashli-chan
08-06-2007, 09:56 PM
I will most likely be wearing my Rena costume to Youmacon. :)

TokyoPanda8683
08-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Im starting my Endrance costume this weekend and I have a friend who says hes going as Haseo's 3rd form (the one with the spikes and hot abs XD). Im actually shopping for a good purple wig.

Shiroake
08-08-2007, 08:23 PM
If, IF I finish Alkaid (or get her started at all), I'll bring her with, but she's mostly planned for A-kon :x

MissShanksALot
08-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Wonderful...! Well...it seems we have plenty of people. I'll put in a request for a photoshoot for us. ^_^

Raiji Magiwind
08-14-2007, 02:28 PM
We shall see, I might think of doing one, though all my Youmacon ones ain't set in stone yet....so we'll see. If I think of it, maybe Phyillo....

-holds up anti-glomp shield to prevent from being flattened by any possible Phyillo fans out there-

Dejiko Mew Mew
08-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I may bring Silabus~ but I'm not sure :D;

Soy Sauce
08-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Dunno yet, but possibly Tsukasa will be coming with his staff.

ReiHari
08-19-2007, 11:37 PM
in a few years, expect a Tabby to show up xDDD I'm gonna try that once I'm older~

TokyoPanda8683
08-21-2007, 03:51 PM
Everyone is a maybe! I already started my Endrance costume. And I ordered the wig too. I also am drawing up how Im gona make his "temptress" sword. So I really hope we can all meet up! Please let me know a day and time. Lets do it on Friday (my 21st bday! woot woot!)

MissShanksALot
08-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Everyone is a maybe! I already started my Endrance costume. And I ordered the wig too. I also am drawing up how Im gona make his "temptress" sword. So I really hope we can all meet up! Please let me know a day and time. Lets do it on Friday (my 21st bday! woot woot!)

I know...but there are some who have said that they're for sure...I think. Anyways, I have my pants, boots, and the frame for the sword done. And I'm starting the brown pocket/patches tonight. ^_^ We're prepared...LOL :bigtu: :rockon:

Ohbawls
08-22-2007, 10:15 PM
I would like to do a .hack...
If not an updated one..
Like from GU..
Maybe a BT?

MissShanksALot
08-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Doesn't matter which. As long as its .hack, I'm happy. ^_^

TokyoPanda8683
08-28-2007, 05:26 PM
:skidude2: I know...but there are some who have said that they're for sure...I think. Anyways, I have my pants, boots, and the frame for the sword done. And I'm starting the brown pocket/patches tonight. ^_^ We're prepared...LOL :bigtu: :rockon:

I have no clue what to make the sword out of. How are you doing it?

Also, my costume is comming out way better then I thought it would. The skirt Endrance wears was actually the hardest piece! Theres so many folds in it XD But all I have left to do is finish the boots and finish putting on all the gold lines on the sleeves. Oh and Im still waiting for my wig to come in the mail >.<;;.

Any time or date set yet?

princemercury1
09-03-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm bringing Sakisaka for Youmacon...

TokyoPanda8683
09-04-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm bringing Sakisaka for Youmacon...

Oh hi chris! its jackie! I didnt know you were cosplaying Sakisaka! Thats awesome ^_^/ I will be Endrance! Im almost done but I have been procrastinating finishing it. Im waiting for my check so I can but the material I need for the sword and the armor.

princemercury1
09-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Oh hi chris! its jackie! I didnt know you were cosplaying Sakisaka! Thats awesome ^_^/ I will be Endrance! Im almost done but I have been procrastinating finishing it. Im waiting for my check so I can but the material I need for the sword and the armor.
Thats awesome! I can't wait to see the finish product. ^^

Ashli-chan
10-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey, is this going to be an unofficial photoshoot (so we can run things our way) or should we submit it so that it becomes an official photoshoot? By the looks of things here there should be enough people for one. ^^

MissShanksALot
10-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I was thinking about requesting it to be an official gathering. Having it unofficial would be a lot more fun ^_^

Ashli-chan
10-09-2007, 11:46 PM
True. I forgot to post here before finalizing my costume schedule, but I can change things if needed. Saturday would be a better day for me, but it's up to the majority.

Ashli-chan
10-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Okay, and now I'm throwing out a time as well. 4:00 on Saturday?

Although, it's starting to look like there's not enough .hackers to even have a photoshoot? :/ And if so, it's going to be a small one.

princemercury1
10-24-2007, 12:52 AM
I'm finish with my Sakisaka costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ^^

MissShanksALot
10-24-2007, 06:13 AM
I'm finish with my Sakisaka costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ^^

Congrats! ^_^

princemercury1
11-06-2007, 11:02 AM
I had soo much fun at Youmacon. I met a couple of .hack characters (Aura, Shino, and a Tsukasa..as well as Rena, Kite, and Sakisaka).

It was nice meeting you Shanks. ^^