PDA

View Full Version : Early Birds! Your plans for 2003?

isami
08-30-2002, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I know it's extremely in advance, but it's interesting to speculate about the future. SOOO, what are you guys planning for 03? You know, costumes, events, games... I'll start.

Well, first off, I'm gonna try to make it to more events. My gophering went WAY over-time (i went from 8 to 17 hours x.x) and as a result, I didn't go to some of the things I really wanted to attend. Only went to one Wack-a-thon, a few videos (i refused to miss "this is otakudom"), and some Karaoke. I was even on gopher duty during cosplay, which I guess wasn't so bad, but still. It's not the same...
I'm going as Lina Inverse next year. I know it's not shoujo, but I just love that series and that character. Hopefully I'll get a room this time. I know I live 15 minutes away, but it's still annoying to drive on NJ highways. Might joing staff. Heh heh heh. Hopefully next year's con wont be plagued by something. First year, the Japanese girls. Last year, the wedding. This year, the car fiends. Oye. So, what about you?

Xx Lulu xX
08-30-2002, 11:06 PM
Hiya! :bouncer: :bouncer:

Well Isami since i'm going to go with you! :D :D I'm going to stick with you the whole time, i'm never going to leave your side....cept for the bathroom breaks..but if i'm in costume..teehee I COULD go with you...teehee

Xx Lulu xX
08-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Hiya! :bouncer: :bouncer:

Well Isami since i'm going to go with you! :D :D I'm going to stick with you the whole time, i'm never going to leave your side....cept for the bathroom breaks..but if i'm in costume..teehee I COULD go with you...teehee

Yes as you know I'm going as filia.....buwahah I'm gonna be so sexy. and every guy is going to want me...untill they find the gender bending thing ahahha ...I want to do karaoke :bouncer:

It'll be so fun!!

I hope to meet a guy, or a girl to hook up with, i'm leaning towards the guy........teehee

shiroi_yukiko
08-30-2002, 11:44 PM
Hmmm... I have no idea what I'm planning on doing when I get there. I haven't thought about that at all. My group and I are cosplaying as Dir en grey though (also not shoujo... ). We said to ourselves that we wanted to do anime/manga costumes, but... then we decided not to. Anyway, that is my only big plan so far!

scandia
08-31-2002, 08:17 AM
First of all, I WILL be driving. I live in Floriduh so it will take me a couple days, but I do not want to go through the infernal flights I had this year to get there.

I plan on cosplaying as Presea in her second season manga outfit. I have worn it to Anime Express this year (a small con in FL) and people did recognize me (or at least could tell I was an MKR character).

I cannot become a staff member due to living so far away, but I hope to be on Parliament, attend more workshops, go to more panels, and have as much fun. And if I have my car with me, I can go to a nearby restaurant or mall during downtime.

makonurikoryoko
09-01-2002, 11:46 AM
weeeeee lots of fun costumes so far! ^-^ I hope next year I can go to see more anime and NOT miss the Sailor Moon musicals that they showed that werent actually listed ::sniff:: Hopefully my boyfriend will give in and come along but if not its ok.. but I need him to be Chiaki XD its so cute! So I'll either be cosplaying Maron from KKj witha group or Digicharat maybe Nuriko too... Thatd be fun! Id love doinga huge FY group
And next year I have to kill something at the whack a thon! Its slowly becoming my tradition... this year it was Nakago last year shiori....
hehe Well I just hope next year it will still be the cute fun con I love the most! :D Go Shoujocon!

isami
09-02-2002, 12:58 PM
Scandia: If you do have a car with you, I can tell you some good places to go to eat in this area. I think I spend more time in East Brunswick (between tennis, shopping, eating, or just plain hanging out) than I do in my own town (during the summers at least).

Makonurikoryoko: Yeah, the musicals were pretty sugoi, even though I'm really not that into the series. I enjoyed them alot, and I'm sure you will too. I'm hoping to catch Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden since I was on gopher duty (doh!) while it was playing. I wanted to see it soooo bad! Eep. Well, good luck with your group!

Stiv: Dumbass. That's all i have to say to you.
j/k. you know I luv ya.

Koumori
09-05-2002, 04:28 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make it next year. Hope everybody has fun! :)

digikoomi
09-05-2002, 05:40 PM
well this time I will have table at artist alley, of course I will bring my brother to shoujocon because shoujocon always need pretty boy to attend. + my brother really want to know what yoai is +^_^+

Oshi
09-05-2002, 06:25 PM
I don't think I'll be going to Shoujocon... it's a mere week before Otakon, so, I need to save for that...
But, of course, it all depends on my money situation ^_^;

aeva
09-07-2002, 03:23 PM
I'll be going!! ^^ I'm prob'ly going to to go as Shiris, Shuichi, and Merle... too bad that its not going to be in Jersey, anymore. ;.; I was talking to people that run Shoujocon while I was at AXNY... and they said that it's migrating to NY for 2003. ;__________;

But back to cosplay... if I don't do those 3, I might make a Rabi~en~Rose costume of re-wear my Sumomo costume [which was a royal BITCH to wear] o.O

I hope to see you guys there! ^o^

isami
09-07-2002, 07:24 PM
NOOO! It's not gonna be in NJ anymore? Oh dear, my mother's not going to like that... ;.; ::tear drop:: This sucks! ::goes on rampage::

makonurikoryoko
09-08-2002, 02:06 PM
::weeps:: but its so cute and small being in New Jersey! And so close :( No fair ::wipes tears::
::sighs:: I guess its not soo bad.... but where in NY?

scandia
09-08-2002, 05:30 PM
OK, where in NY? Cause even though I will be 25 years old and living on my own, my folks would have a fit if it is in NYC. Plus that would make it a hell of a lot more expensive, plus a longer distance to drive.

Xx Lulu xX
09-08-2002, 05:39 PM
:D :bouncer:

-Ok so next year-

I have my plans.....I'm definatly going as Filia from Slayers....cuz isa is going as Lina...haiiihaiii :schitzo:

I also wanna do lulu from FFX....she so hot...:thumbsup:

So confused...i should go drink.....:drink: OK BETTER

Yah thats waht i have planned....

isami
09-08-2002, 08:23 PM
Maybe if we start some sort of rebellion against it moving to NY. REVOLUTION! Cry havac and let loose the hounds of war!...
...or not, but it sounded fun. Maybe a petition or something. The thing I love most about shoujocon is the comfy intimite friendly-ness of it. East Brunswick is a wonderful little place... I don't want it to move.. :(

Xx Lulu xX
09-08-2002, 08:49 PM
:omfg: I wont let them take Shoujcon awa...especially cuz i want them all to see me as lulu.....I'll be so cute....:dance: Hopefully i'll pick up a girl...or a guy...whichever....ahaha.....anyway... They cant take my SJcon away...its not like my mom would care...she said as long as i'm with isa, and stay in the buillding like i do anyway.....I'd probably just get a room and sleep all night like a normal person.....normal....a guy dressing up as two girls....ahaha....anywho....yeah so i cant WAIT! :bouncer:

isami
09-08-2002, 09:00 PM
.. you like those smilies way too much

Xx Lulu xX
09-08-2002, 09:04 PM
:bouncer: Yep :bouncer: :thumbsup:

Xx Lulu xX
09-08-2002, 10:02 PM
-Hey hey!- :bouncer: Can't wait to meet people! I see all these people from NJ, i'm from NJ too, i wanna meet these peeps at SJcon....I Hope to meet so many people!

makonurikoryoko
09-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Yeah Isami! The whole small cuteness and super friendly intimate atmosphere is what totally makes shoujocon ROCK SO HARD! XD

krystal1314
09-09-2002, 12:32 AM
I think Shoujocon 2003 will take place in Rye, NY.
Well, I'm actually kinda glad that they're moving it since what happened this year and last year -_- But yea, I'd still like it if they keep it in NJ ^^
The plan: considering that I might be going to Otakon next year, I have to save money for that -_- But I'll definitely try to make it to Shoujocon, and IF I'm going to Shoujocon, my costumes are prolly gonna be: Rinoa and Rikku.
I'm in the middle of making 3 costumes as of right now for Otakon ^^ Kairi, Kingdom Hearts Yuffie, and Rikku...

isami
09-09-2002, 04:45 PM
Rye, NY, eh? I'll have to look that up. My mother actually said I could go if it's in NY. That's a good thing..
Well Krystal. I have a feeling that maybe they did move it to NY because of all the mishaps they've had here . ::sigh:: I dunno. I guess We'll just have to see. Anyway, yay! Rinoa! I hope I get to see you there as her! Good luck on your other costumes!

Xx Lulu xX
09-09-2002, 04:47 PM
:bouncer: I'd go to NY just because...I plan on living there...even when SJcon isnt there....i'm amazed by all the fumes...and such.....I wanna live in a nice apartment with LOTS of windows...so i can spy on people.....

isami
09-09-2002, 09:47 PM
RoAD TRIP! I talked to me mum about it, and she's cool with it. She just thinks that terrorists would find an Anime convention an ideal target... aye dios mio! This family of mine. X.x

Xx Lulu xX
09-09-2002, 09:48 PM
:bouncer: Ahahah...your mommy is cool! :)

Ranma Saotome
09-09-2002, 10:04 PM
Listen!!! :)

I am on SJCon Staff so I have the inside scoop!

1. SJCon maybe moving to Rye, NY to the Ryetown Hilton.
2. SJCon's new dates are Aug. 22 - 24.

The ML just reopened up so if anything becomes solid in stone, you will all know. :)

Ranma Saotome
09-09-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Koumori
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make it next year. Hope everybody has fun! :)

Well why not? *insert paranoia here*

Xx Lulu xX
09-09-2002, 10:06 PM
:bouncer: Are those dates definate?

aeva
09-09-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by makonurikoryoko
::weeps:: but its so cute and small being in New Jersey! And so close :( No fair ::wipes tears::
::sighs:: I guess its not soo bad.... but where in NY?

I..... don't remember. x.X The man told me, but I just don't remember. He said its like... a half hour/forty minute drive from East Brunswick, though. ;_________; I liked it here in Jersey, too... it was all quaint and set away and CLOSE! 15 minutes *definately* beat commuting back and forth to NYC for AXNY.

Originally posted by scandia
OK, where in NY? Cause even though I will be 25 years old and living on my own, my folks would have a fit if it is in NYC. Plus that would make it a hell of a lot more expensive, plus a longer distance to drive.

No, its not in NYC. I do remember that much.

;___________________________________________; Not fair.

Ranma Saotome
09-09-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Xx Lulu xX
:bouncer: Are those dates definate?

It's pending right now. They want to put SJCon where they wont have to compete that much... Like this year it was us and Otakon...

Xx Lulu xX
09-09-2002, 10:44 PM
Those dates arent going to be as much fun....and besides..I'm sure that i'm not the only one who wants to wait that long for Shoujocon! :bouncer:

Ranma Saotome
09-09-2002, 10:47 PM
Lulu, I'll see what I can do...

Xx Lulu xX
09-09-2002, 10:50 PM
*Squeal* Oh thank you so much Ranma! :bouncer: *claps* Youre the best! You should run Shoujocon!

aeva
09-09-2002, 10:52 PM
::also claps:: Yay for Ranma!!

Xx Lulu xX
09-09-2002, 10:54 PM
:bouncer:

Ranma Saotome
09-09-2002, 11:05 PM
*Squeal* Oh thank you so much Ranma! :bouncer: *claps* Youre the best! You should run Shoujocon!

Uh... NO! :D

DigitalCactus
09-10-2002, 12:29 AM
^_^ I'm planning on going as Cervantes de León (as seen on my avatar XD) gold armour for Otakon 2003(its my first ever attempt at fibreglassing) I'd like to make it to other con's but being a full time cactus makes things difficult... So glad I got the home Depot job.. hehe You know I'll be pimpin my employee discount!

hahaa.. Btw in case no ones seen my Seeking souls on the seeking cosplayers thread.. any soul calibur peeps going to otakon 2003? :D I could use a few victims.. uh I mean fellow cosplayers...

scandia
09-10-2002, 06:41 AM
1) Where is Rye, NY?

2) With those dates, I cannot go unless I take a day off school and fly. Hopefully I will still have a teaching job. Had such a bad day yesterday that I wanna croak for good.

Ranma Saotome
09-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Uhm you take I-287 to get there. Or you can take the train. Take Amtrak to New Rochelle. Then get off and take a local train from there to Port Chester, then you will want the 13 bus going to Ossning. Getting to the RyeTown Hilton from Pt. Chester is like 10 minutes.

If you fly, goto Westchester County Airport. Take the 12 bus to White Plains and then the 13 bus to Pt. Chester. That's like 40 - 45 minutes.

Make sure you tell the bus driver on the 13 you want the RyeTown Hilton.

isami
09-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey, that doesn't seem so bad. Thanks a bunch for the info, Ranma.

Digital Cactus: That av looks like it'll be an awesome costume. I can't wait to see it!

Ranma Saotome
09-10-2002, 03:29 PM
NP isami, I do try. :)

scandia
09-10-2002, 06:13 PM
And I finally found where Rye is. WHY in the world has it been moved so far away from its original location? Driving or flying there from Floriduh will be a mess. Sorry if I sound critical, but this makes it highly unlikely that I will be able to go next year. I had fun this year and last, though.

Ranma Saotome
09-10-2002, 10:49 PM
Scandia, do you remember what happened last year? Frat boys?

Xx Lulu xX
09-10-2002, 11:35 PM
:bouncer: I do...but that was last year....hopefully we can all move on from that.......

shiroi_yukiko
09-11-2002, 12:52 AM
Hmmm... I've got to catch up on this thread... moving is it? He he. Well, NY is okay with me. Closer. I have to drive from NH anyway, so it's no big deal. Gonna be far away no matter where it is! If it changes to August... that is sort of convenient too, as I'm going to attempt to make it to AX this year and I dunno how many July cons I can afford... But either way, I can't miss Shoujocon 2003! After going to 2000 and 2001, missing this year was sad!

scandia
09-11-2002, 06:46 AM
I do, but then, I did not get attacked by them. And the previous year I was there and nothing happened. Is the move simply to avoid Waterfest/the frat boys?

Ranma Saotome
09-11-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by scandia
I do, but then, I did not get attacked by them. And the previous year I was there and nothing happened. Is the move simply to avoid Waterfest/the frat boys?

Possibly... I don'tknow. Thjey have been wanting to move Shoujocon closer to NY, but not in NYC.

Oshi
09-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Aw sweet! If it's not right before Otakon, then I can go!
*updates the new location and times on his road-trip planner thingie*

isami
09-11-2002, 03:03 PM
Well, I hope the reason they moved wasn't because of the Frat guys because sometimes you just can't help what happens....
Well, anyway. I think the new dates are extremely convient, at least for me, because my cousin is having a wedding in July and I was afraid it would cut into the con which would suck majorly. The end of August is a good time for me. I just need to know the official-ness of it all so my family can plan vacation without interfering with my Anime life. XD Lol, I command them. Wee!

scandia
09-11-2002, 04:18 PM
New dates are not convenient at all because I am the teacher. And New York is not easy to drive to if you live in Floriduh. But don't mind me- this is a Mid Atlantic convention, and there are 5 FL cons and a big GA one anyway.

isami
09-11-2002, 06:22 PM
Oh, that's right. i'm sorry Scandia. I guess no matter what date it is, it's going to be inconvinient for someone.

scandia
09-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Oh no, don't mind me. I am the one who is always getting on everyone's nerves. I guess one less convention would not hurt. I should be grateful for the 5 Floriduh cons and AWA that are nearby, plus the cosplay parties and events, and Otakon which I may go to next year.

Xx Lulu xX
09-11-2002, 10:18 PM
:bouncer: Isami..that was very rude of you...

Ranma Saotome
09-11-2002, 11:18 PM
Alright, relax people! Let's move on okay?! Most likely, I'll be the one confirming the hotel... I may be wrong. Let's just talk about other stuff please!

isami
09-12-2002, 02:01 PM
Lulu, I wasn't being rude. I didn't mean it that way. I was talking about it in general.

Xx Lulu xX
09-12-2002, 04:12 PM
:bouncer: Well i preceived that as a rude comment towards Scandia

Ranma Saotome
09-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Stop being childish thw both of you.

Continue this petty fighting and I WILL NOT post any info about Shoujocon 2003.

isami
09-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Ok, I'll just yell at him/her on the phone when s/he desides to CALL me since s/he's disapeared for some reason....

WHERE ARE YOU!?!? My havn't you called? That's it! We're OVER!
:: runs away crying ::

Xx Lulu xX
09-12-2002, 10:33 PM
:bouncer: I talked to you today...err if you call what we did talking...for like...5 minutes...damnit...

Oshi
09-12-2002, 11:08 PM
...Girls can be so weird. oyy...

Ranma Saotome
09-13-2002, 12:32 AM
Oshi, you trying to tell us something? :p

isami
09-13-2002, 03:42 PM
Ne, Oshi!!! In defense of the female race, I say it's unfair to judge them on the basis of me and Lulu... because I'm just an oddball in my own right and Lulu is.... well...... special.....We're best buds, so we only argue for fun. Mostly.

::does a bunch of DDR steps for no reason:: Show me your moves!
:razz:
Sooooooooo........ I hate high school. One more year....^-^

Xx Lulu xX
09-13-2002, 04:04 PM
*Eyes Isami* Shh...its a secret! Ahaha...Yes, us Females must defend ourself infront of the beasts known as men! *justice pose* :bouncer: Ahaha...:)

isami
09-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Beasts? isn't that a tad harsh? I happen to think guys are fun. :P

Xx Lulu xX
09-13-2002, 04:41 PM
:bouncer: *Naga Laugh* Like you would know? XD J/k j/k...teehe...maybe Animals would be a better word?

Oshi
09-13-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by isami
::does a bunch of DDR steps for no reason:: Show me your moves! :razz:
Are you challenging me? Cuz that's the last thing you wanna challenge me to if you wanna win ;D
Beast? Harsh? Nahh.

Xx Lulu xX
09-13-2002, 05:08 PM
-Men are evil...they just break hearts...- My heart was just broken...

Shoujcon should cure my blueeeees

Oshi
09-13-2002, 05:10 PM
-Men are evil...they just break hearts...- My heart was just broken...
I could say the exact same thing about women.

...damn, we are wayy off topic O.o

Xx Lulu xX
09-13-2002, 05:11 PM
:bouncer: Haii hai! Heheh..I hope to meet half the people from this forum...

Ranma Saotome
09-14-2002, 01:13 AM
[B]-Men are evil...they just break hearts...- My heart was just broken...

*hugs* Not all of us guys are beasts. Some of us are real sweet princes. :)

Rosiel
09-14-2002, 09:44 AM
> Some of us are real sweet princes.

Unfortunately it seems one needs to kiss a lot of frogs to get a prince. X____X

Which is why I subscribe to the Utena view of the world myself. LOL

Seriously, though, I have been thinking of going to Shoujocon every single year and never made it because it's right after Anime Expo and I am always dead by then.

But it really piqued my curiosity and I am wondering if I might actually try to attend this year...

Ranma Saotome
09-14-2002, 10:29 AM
I say go for it. And besides... You got me! :)

isami
09-14-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Oshi

Are you challenging me? Cuz that's the last thing you wanna challenge me to if you wanna win ;D
Beast? Harsh? Nahh.

no way, I wouldn't dare challenge a duke of ddr. That'd be really dumb... I can jump over the bars, though. AHAHAHA! ...

(by Lulu) *Naga Laugh* Like you would know? XD J/k j/k...teehe...maybe Animals would be a better word?

What's THAT supposed to mean? ::evil glare::
O well.
Soooooooooooo, how's life guys?

Xx Lulu xX
09-14-2002, 07:29 PM
^^ :bouncer: ME TOO!~ and i can use my hands!

isami
09-14-2002, 07:38 PM
I TAUGHT you your ddr foundations. where's the love, huh?

Xx Lulu xX
09-14-2002, 07:41 PM
:bouncer: *Blink* yes...yes you did...so no need to fight....ahah...but i musts say we should DeeDeeAre more often...or maybe i should join tennis with you......but the money might be a little toooo mcuh...^^; anywho back to anime....Nanni!?!!!?! ahah...:D

isami
09-14-2002, 07:43 PM
OI! You have the "Feind" quote in your sig! KICK-ASS!

Xx Lulu xX
09-14-2002, 07:46 PM
:bouncer: Nyaaaaaaar~!

Oshi
09-15-2002, 12:17 AM
> Duke of DDR

The correct term is "DDR Ninja" XD

isami
09-15-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Oshi
> Duke of DDR

The correct term is "DDR Ninja" XD

Ack, my bad. DDR Ninja, then. ^^

Ranma Saotome
09-15-2002, 11:06 AM
If you're the DDR Ninja, then I'mthe Michael Jackson of DDR! :D Hee hee! *moonwalks*

isami
09-15-2002, 11:08 AM
^^ Oh my..... Ok, so that makes me a DDR.... er... fan. heh...
So, I'm thinking of taking a trip out to Rye one weekend to become familiar with the place. I heard it's nice.

Xx Lulu xX
09-15-2002, 11:12 AM
:bouncer: Don't forget about Me! I'm going with you!

Ranma Saotome
09-15-2002, 09:48 PM
Contact me when you guys come out this way. ^^;

Xx Lulu xX
09-16-2002, 11:07 AM
:bouncer: Ok Sure Thing!

isami
09-16-2002, 12:06 PM
Okai. No problemo!

Ranma Saotome
09-16-2002, 01:23 PM
BTW, there is a japanese shop not too far from the hotel. You have to take the 13 bus to Ossining and get off at the Galleria and go there.

isami
09-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Kick ass. what kinda stuff do they have? POCKY?! XD

Xx Lulu xX
09-16-2002, 06:07 PM
:bouncer: *fiends for pocky* PockyPockyPockyPockyPockyPockyPockyPockyPockyPocky PockyPocky

Ranma Saotome
09-16-2002, 11:13 PM
Yes they have Pocky. There is another actual Japanese shop on the other side of the county tho. I could see about getting like a couple of shuttles for that.

isami
09-17-2002, 08:24 PM
I dunno. I'll see if I have time for all that shopping. Thanks for the info, though!
BTW, I know i put this in the Ideas thread, but what do you think of the ballroom dancing idea they're talking about in the "con-dances" topic in the babble board? I think it'd be awesome, and it's right up shoujo-con's ally. just a thought.

Ranma Saotome
09-17-2002, 09:15 PM
Uh, I seriously doubt that. I think that there will be only one dance this year tho.

isami
09-18-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
Uh, I seriously doubt that. I think that there will be only one dance this year tho.

what dost thou doubt? The shopping, or the dance...
If you doubt the dance, that saddens me deeply. it seems that lots of people are gung-ho for it. It doesn't really have to be formal. In fact, I doubt it has to be a seperate dance. Playing a few slow songs wouldn't hurt. Or having like.. a half-our "chill" period for slow dancing. It would be sweet. ^^
If you doubt the shopping, I will make it work. heh heh heh

Ranma Saotome
09-18-2002, 10:30 PM
I mean a formal dance. As for slow songs... I'll throw that in. I am coordinating the anime songs for the dance.

aeva
09-18-2002, 10:44 PM
*pssssst* If you can, throw int he following:

Shining Collection [Gravitation]
Sleepless Beauty [Gravitation]
Vanilla [Gackt]
Another World [Gackt]
To Feel The Fire [Gackt]
Can You Keep a Secret [Utada Hikaru]
Traveling [Utada Hikaru]
Party Night [DiGi Charat]
Miracle Boy ni Goyougin [Knights Ramune]
Anything Malice Mizer

that'd be so spiffy if you could do that ^.~

Ranma Saotome
09-18-2002, 10:47 PM
I already have Party Night (and all mixes) and Miracle Boy ni Goyougin.

I'll have to listen to the others...

aeva
09-18-2002, 10:52 PM
^________________________^ You rock.

Oshi
09-18-2002, 10:59 PM
Slow songs... mrehh... need... 150+ bpm music... >.>;

isami
09-19-2002, 05:53 PM
WAIII! :: glomps Ranma:: ARIGATOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so happy now!
:: pokes Oshi:: Phhhttth! You'll have your 150000000+ bpm (try THAT on maniac. MUAHAHAHAH!) music. Be happy! XD

Ranma Saotome
09-19-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by isami
WAIII! :: glomps Ranma:: ARIGATOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so happy now!

Ahh, the pleasures of being single, hee! :D

Tenjou
10-12-2002, 11:10 AM
[ ^^ Oh my..... Ok, so that makes me a DDR.... er... fan. heh...
So, I'm thinking of taking a trip out to Rye one weekend to become familiar with the place. I heard it's nice. ]

My mom and I were thinking of doing that too. ^^ just a random sunday-drive-type thingy. :D

-edit- I'm planning:

-Kaguya from Planet Ladder
-Tohru from Fruits Basket/Hana to Yume/Furuba
-Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena
-Fruits Basket group