PDA

View Full Version : Any Tales cosplayers this year?

Kla
07-30-2007, 10:16 PM
My twin, best friend and I are cosplaying three summons from Tales of Symphonia on Saturday.
Anyone else going as anything Tales related?
I know my other friend might bring Zelos too~

IchiHaneTenshi
07-31-2007, 12:14 AM
I am tempted, so very tempted, to try and cosplay as Guy from Tales of the Abyss, but I don't know if I will or not. T___T Awesome though! I look forward to seeing you guys there. :D

phantomthief
07-31-2007, 01:38 AM
I'm gonna do Judgement (read: BONDAGE) Kratos from Symphonia... Eventually T_______T

~Ari-chan

keikana
07-31-2007, 02:13 AM
HAY KLA! :3

I hope you peoples can getcher summons done this year. I wishohwishohWIIISH I had the time to do Corrine, or even just fix up Lloyd, but alas, there is only one Meggie and only 6 weeks.

HOWEVER, who is STOKED for doing her Guy Cecil costume next year? MEGGIE IS, MEGGIE ISSSSS! Jeeze, playing Tales of the World on my PSP makes me wanna do a costume from EVERY Tales game, no joke (after Guy, I wanna do Cress, or Stahn, or, or-!!!)

*collapse and death*

Kla
07-31-2007, 02:38 PM
HAY KLA! :3

I hope you peoples can getcher summons done this year. I wishohwishohWIIISH I had the time to do Corrine, or even just fix up Lloyd, but alas, there is only one Meggie and only 6 weeks.

HOWEVER, who is STOKED for doing her Guy Cecil costume next year? MEGGIE IS, MEGGIE ISSSSS! Jeeze, playing Tales of the World on my PSP makes me wanna do a costume from EVERY Tales game, no joke (after Guy, I wanna do Cress, or Stahn, or, or-!!!)

*collapse and death*
-pheonix down-
Looks like, for sure, Laurena nd I will get Celcius and Luna done.
The two of us are trying to get Undine for Sara as a 'surprise' because she really wants to.

The "bad guy" group from ToA looks like fun to cosplay.
Though I know nothing about nay characters, for I've yet to play it;;

keikana
07-31-2007, 02:51 PM
The "bad guy" group from ToA looks like fun to cosplay.
Though I know nothing about nay characters, for I've yet to play it;;
http://www.clickitgirl.net/keikana/image/cosplay/refs/toa-godgenerals.jpg

I already called dibs on Legretta(blonde chick w/ pistols) in the near future, though I kinda have an urge to do Sync(green hair) instead....

ruh-roh, this thread's getting off topic fast XD back to THIS YEAR'S Tales cosplays, eh? XB