PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts photoshoot

Melodious Nocturne
07-30-2007, 09:17 PM
anyone? maybe saturday @ 2 pm by the skywalk on the 3rd floor!

*edit* it's been moved! it's still @ 2 pm on saturday! but it's where the photoshoot was at anime matsuri! can't find it, look for me! i'll be the Demyx with the glasses(and handcuffs and collar :3)

Cloud Z Strife
08-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey megan. . .
Saturday works for me . . . but . . cant take too long. . I have a party plan thats going on for Organization. . . and a wedding to hit up

Melodious Nocturne
08-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Hey megan. . .
Saturday works for me . . . but . . cant take too long. . I have a party plan thats going on for Organization. . . and a wedding to hit up

wow! okay, but 2 pm is fine right, or do you need me to change the time to 12?

Cloud Z Strife
08-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Nah . . I should be in xemnas.. . . unless I have to change from amano squall which wouldnt take too much but
yeah 2pm is fine with me aslong as the GAming and FF shoots dont line up too close

Melodious Nocturne
08-16-2007, 05:14 PM
ah! okay! kool! X3

rikus-nobody
08-17-2007, 12:22 AM
BRING IT ON!

Again, whole Kingdom Hearts Gathering thing to arrange, but we can do that anytime, whatever. Out main concern is Xemnas's cosplays. Because she really deos want to show off Amano Squall.

Cloud Z Strife
08-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Actualy I will do two photoshoots as Amano Squall . . which I need to do make up test for . ..

but yeah . . .Video game is at 1pm on Saturday . . . and yeah I want to have time to change from Amano Squall to Xemnas . . .. .

which going from Amano squall to xemnas is easy
but going the other way is hard
*curses black lipstick and eye makeup*

rikus-nobody
08-23-2007, 09:33 AM
It Can Be Done! Do Not Lose Faith!

Melodious Nocturne
09-04-2007, 03:53 PM
soooooooooooooooo how about after the photoshoot we make the little kiddies go away and have a yaoi photoshoot for the kh cosplayers that are willing to do it xD

RedeadDie
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM
soooooooooooooooo how about after the photoshoot we make the little kiddies go away and have a yaoi photoshoot for the kh cosplayers that are willing to do it xDW00t! I'm all up for that! Expect Final Form Xemnas to be there! ^-^

RedeadDie
09-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Hey megan. . .
Saturday works for me . . . but . . cant take too long. . I have a party plan thats going on for Organization. . . and a wedding to hit upHeya other Xemnas! I remember ya from A-kon 18!

Anyways, you plannin' a party for Org. XIII peoples? That'd be so cool...unless it's only for some of your cosplay friends, then that's ok.

Cloud Z Strife
09-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Heya other Xemnas! I remember ya from A-kon 18!

Anyways, you plannin' a party for Org. XIII peoples? That'd be so cool...unless it's only for some of your cosplay friends, then that's ok.

I dont mind others comming as the saying goes the more the merryer . . .
Its the debut of me and my saix's cosplay group Organized Chaos . . .

it will be a party type thing cause I do need to get the wedding down cause I've had it planed and need to get it done . . . cause it will be all adorableness . . .

but definately set a side some time for silver haired pictures cause I did doing pictures just Xemnas's and Rikus cause we are that dang cool cause we have the sexy hair . . .

Also Im trying to get chaos to have a PJ shoot too sometime eather Friday or Saturday after cosplay contest . . so i can be flamboyant in my "mansex" pj's . . .

Cloud Z Strife
09-08-2007, 06:18 PM
W00t! I'm all up for that! Expect Final Form Xemnas to be there! ^-^

As much as that sounds good . . . and I totaly love the idea
I dont think that its fair to the younger cosplays and its kinda rude. . .
As a I had a crying Roxas, Kairi, and Larxene come find me at Afest . .

so If we are gonna do a shoot like that it needs to stay shoden ai . . . and Im not up for having parents about . . . so moving to a different location is a must . . .

all Yaoi (or what I call "hot and heavy" ) shoot stuff can be done in a more secluded area . . . (which at GRB thats not to hard to find) . . . I can talk to with my room mates about haveing time in our room or out in the hotel couch area for serious stuff . . .

but as far as making the "younger" cosplayers go away its not fair or nice to them . . .

not to mention most KH cosplayers are under 18 with is the yaoi cut of line (legaly speaking)
I draw the line at 15 no younger. . . . (dont make my pedofile level any higher)

ENOUGH RAmbleing . .

Yes shoot good idea
small cuddly cute ness with the younger cosplayers . . so they dont feel left out . . . before cutting out to our own little thing . . . I know I want time with my saix . . . my my xiggbar with her demyx. . . so yes we will work out some finer details

Melodious Nocturne
09-08-2007, 08:42 PM
i didn't really mean yaoi, i think i was looking for the word shonen ai, but yaoi was the first word to mind XDD i meant a shonen ai photoshoot, but hey if we wanna have a yaoi photoshoot go ahead but my guest and pick where and when XDDD

Cloud Z Strife
09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
much loves megan . . . and yes Im up for it . . . also need to do the tradtional dog pile . . . cause yeah . . . its fun . .

rikus-nobody
09-08-2007, 10:25 PM
much loves megan . . . and yes Im up for it . . . also need to do the tradtional dog pile . . . cause yeah . . . its fun . .
because we all love to sit on Xemu.

Cloud Z Strife
09-09-2007, 12:10 AM
because we all love to sit on Xemu.

cause you like to crush Xemu's ribs thats why

rikus-nobody
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
you were the one who volunteered yourself.

Melodious Nocturne
09-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Organization Dog Pile!!! :d

Cloud Z Strife
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I dont mind it . . . its fun if its done right . . .if its done wrong then I could get crushed

RedeadDie
09-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Ah, yes I understand the whole situation with yaoish themes in more public eyes. Move to a different location...yes, that sounds better. The dog pile sounds fun too! Haha! Our Larxene will be so into it, but our Xaldin will be scared as hell, but me and Larxy will force her! 'Cause we both know she really likes it. Haha!

Anyways, I have to change my cosplay for Saturday, so no Final Form Xemnas cosplay guys. That's for Friday...sorries.

Instead, expect a raver, kitty, Organization XIII, Marluxia. (With a promise ring from my Vexen! Haha!)

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
haha! you will see me in 3 demyx cosplays on saturday, orgy Demy, Raver Demy and masqerade(hopefully) Demy! if they still have the masquerade ball i'm hearing about!

Wuffers
09-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Expect an Organization Riku there...

that is if KH2 Crew isn't doing anything...

Melodious Nocturne
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!! spread the word to yo friends! XDD lets make this the most awesome kh photoshoot EVER!!! X3

Wuffers
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM
I remember last year's "photoshoot." It ended up being the entire group going to a wig workshop except for a few of us (me being one of them). And it was just about... 6 or 7 of us until the workshop was over... and then we slowly gained in numbers again.

Melodious Nocturne
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah, i remember that, we kinda got bored in that panel, so we all left XDD

RedeadDie
09-12-2007, 11:01 PM
I wish I did a lot more Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy stuff last year. Last year, I just cosplayed Yazoo from Advent Children and hung out with a Org. XIII group for maybe two to three hours.

Reason? I really mainly focus on the J-rock at Oni-con. (J-rock is held slightly higher than Kingdom Hearts by me only by a fraction. Now...they're pretty leveled.) Since I don't like the band coming and only agreed to go to one concert with my Xaldin friend (who's obessing) My whole attention can go back to Kingdom Hearts stuffles! Hoozah!

tahiti
09-14-2007, 12:40 AM
I'll probably bring Donald to this one, and hopefully have a NEW version of Donald to debut. Not sure on the status of Goofy, since she went over to the Org XIII way.

Cloud Z Strife
09-16-2007, 05:06 PM
I'll probably bring Donald to this one, and hopefully have a NEW version of Donald to debut. Not sure on the status of Goofy, since she went over to the Org XIII way.

OMG its about time Sarah . . . *huggles* I've missed your donnald so much . . . theres no duck of doom with out you . . . ! . . .

We dont need a goofy when we have the great Donald ^ ^

Wuffers
09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
hm... to be Org Riku or Rave!Org Riku *snickersnicker*

Melodious Nocturne
10-16-2007, 08:33 AM
w00t! almost time for Oni! <3