PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon~

kill
07-30-2007, 10:32 PM
-Just checking to see if there will be any fellow Sailor Moon cosplayers this year!
-Also, if there are we should definitely put together A photoshoot!
-I have not narrowed down my decision of what character I will be doing yet, for there are so many I like and I wanted to see what other characters cosplayers will be doing and then base off which one I liked to do by that! Though, I do have a list of which characters it will be against!
- Seiya(Fighter)- Uranus-Saturn-Helios-Kakyuu-

loserific
07-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah!! My friends and I were planning to set up a gathering too!! I'm going as Super Sailor Moon and my friends are going to be Neptune and Uranus. ^^ Hopefully there are others who are cosplaying from Sailor Moon so we can plan a photoshoot or something. ^_^

kill
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Thats wonderful! I am so very excited! We must definitely try to plan a photoshoot! What day(s) were you all planning to wear your costumes?
-Character choice narrowed down to Seiya(Fighter) or Helios! Though I think I'm leaning towards Seiya~

RavenSkies
08-01-2007, 11:03 PM
i'm planning on cosplaying sailor saturn or mistress nine. i don't know for what days yet tho. i'd love to get together and do a photoshoot.

Malicious
08-02-2007, 03:24 PM
i may plan to make super sailor mars...but i'll have to check back on that since i have a complicated costume in the works....

Penguin_Empress
08-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Dude! I'll try to bring my Sailor V/ Venus if I can.

serenity_relena
08-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Well, since I can't seem to get exactly the right Eternal Sailor Moon costume together. I am in the beggining stages of trying to get my Neo Queen Serenity costume. But I'm honestly not sure if that will be ready by Oni-Con. So, my plan C is I might be dressing up as Kaorinite. My only problem is I am so picky and it all has to be just right...the details and such. But I am hoping to get atleast one of them done. If I do go as Kaorinite my boyfriend is going to cosplay as Doctor Tomoe. I can keep you updated.

loserific
08-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah! I didn't know there was going to be so many other Sailor Moon cosplayers!! ^^ Well, I'm going to be there Saturday and Sunday. What about noonish on Saturday? Maybe that could work out. I can't go in the evening/afternoon because I will be in a different costume for the masq. ^_^

serenity_relena
08-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah! I didn't know there was going to be so many other Sailor Moon cosplayers!! ^^ Well, I'm going to be there Saturday and Sunday. What about noonish on Saturday? Maybe that could work out. I can't go in the evening/afternoon because I will be in a different costume for the masq. ^_^

Well, if all goes according to plan (in the costume area) that sounds like a plan.

kill
08-11-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm happy to see that this is working out! AND- I have made my choice as to whom I am cosplaying and it shall be Seiya(Fighter)- I may have also tempted my friend to cosplay as Ami~

puredeathangel
08-27-2007, 05:29 AM
XD I grew up with Sailor Moon so I do feel that I owe this anime some cosplay love.

I had this sudden impulse to do a cosplay from the show And I kinda did the cosplay in 2 days………..>_>

If I do come to this con I will be cosplaying as anime Nephrite. I have not seen any Shittenou in person. That makes me sad. ;_; They are my favorite Sailor Moon male characters. X3

In the future, I would like very much to start on a Sailor Jupiter cosplay.

RavenSkies
08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
puredeathangel!!!! i would be so happy to meet you at this con.

i may change my cosplay to sailor mercury instead of saturn just for time reasons. but we'll see. can't wait for this con!

puredeathangel
08-31-2007, 03:32 AM
puredeathangel!!!! i would be so happy to meet you at this con.

i may change my cosplay to sailor mercury instead of saturn just for time reasons. but we'll see. can't wait for this con!

RavenSkies: I would love to meet you too!!! X3 Oh!! Did you go to that con in Corpus? I uh, kinda forgot about it...Err <_< I mean, well, that's kind of a lie... I really hate that con right now. I don't know if that will ever change. I really hope that someone comes up with another con in the area. Itís too badÖ I live close to that con But I hope that whoever went had a good time =)

Now about Sailor Moon cosplay XD

I would really love to see someone cosplay Princess Serenity!

RavenSkies
08-31-2007, 10:23 AM
you mean Realms Con? yeah I went. I cosplayed Faye Valentine and I won a Judges Award for my walk on. ^_^

I've been wanting to do Queen Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity. I think my mom and I would have fun with that. =]

puredeathangel
08-31-2007, 01:13 PM
you mean Realms Con? yeah I went. I cosplayed Faye Valentine and I won a Judges Award for my walk on. ^_^

I've been wanting to do Queen Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity. I think my mom and I would have fun with that. =]

Yeah, that's the one. XD But that's awesome!! You have to be one of the best Fayes I have ever seen! Do you know who won first place?

Will you be going next year to that con? I may go as my wrath towards the con has somewhat subsided.

I won first place last year for my Sango cosplay. But some guy named Daniel said that they gave the prize to the wrong person and then later he changed the story and said that they had changed the prize a week before the con on the website but that was a lie because I was on the forums and all through the time they never did such a thing. And they even announced what they were awarding the cosplayers at the start and at the end of the contest. Oh well. I would have preferred a nice little paper I could frame but that was too much to ask...<_<

BUT Any way back on subject XDDD

You and your mom should so do that!!!! I think you guys would look great!! I love how you all look in your FMA cosplays! *hugs*

I wonder if there will be any more villains...I don't wanna be all alone! X3

RavenSkies
08-31-2007, 01:21 PM
The Overall award went to a woman cosplaying as Princess Mononoke. She was good. I really enjoyed the con, so I'll probably go next year. I was very popular with all the fan boys. ^_^

The only reason my mom cosplays with me is cuz she doesn't want me to go to a con alone and I won't let her go without a costume. lol.

One of these years a wanna get 4 girls (or boys) together to cosplay the Amazoness Quartet. That would be hard but so fun.

Mizugameza
09-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I may be bringing my Eternal Sailor Uranus or Princess Uranus to Oni-con~. Not sure which at this point. :3 If most other SM cosplayers are doing fuku, might just go ahead and bring Eternal~.

Gidget
09-04-2007, 11:39 PM
I MIGHT be coming to OniCon. Depends on if I can afford the trip, and whether or not I can find a room, my friends decide to go, or I can stay with some relatives down there. If I do go, I'll bring my PGSM Sailor Moon, and maybe one of my Mercury's.

Digital Blush
09-07-2007, 11:23 AM
my Super Sailor Venus will be coming with me :D

tahiti
09-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Kakyuu's going to make an appearance, come hell or high water!
I'd love to get some pictures with you, kill, if you're still planning on Seiya!

kill
09-14-2007, 08:55 PM
That would be lovely~ another one of my friends is going to do Yaten~ We shall have some wonderful pictures!

Also, what day and time is good for everyone to gather for a shoot?

Digital Blush
09-16-2007, 04:29 AM
oh i'm also remaking my usagi costume so i'd love to get some photos with your seiya! ^_^ also your friends yaten.

oh and for day, any day right now is fine except saturday after 5 :O

serenity_relena
09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
UPDATE!!! I am in the process of making my Neo Queen Serenity costume. I am about 45% done. I will have it done by Oni-Con. I'm so down for the photoshoot. ^_^

As for time and day: Saturday at noon sounds A-ok to me! ^_^

RavenSkies
09-23-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm definitely doing Sailor Saturn. I just bought my wig. Hopefully I'll have it done by oni-con. Speedy sewing ftw!

serenity_relena
09-24-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm definitely doing Sailor Saturn. I just bought my wig. Hopefully I'll have it done by oni-con. Speedy sewing ftw!

YAY!!!! That will be soooo cool. I'm really excited that will be so many Sailor Moon "characters" there this year. hehe ^_^

Soooo, I'm assuming the day will be Saturday, but have we decided on a time yet???

kill
09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Saturday is good with me!

WE'd love to get some good pictures with you as well Uchiha :3 along with everyone else !

serenity_relena
09-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Yea, Saturday is good for me too. Soooo, are we thinking noon time??? And if that's the time and date...where should we meet??

Digital Blush
09-30-2007, 08:49 PM
bah if its saturday i wont be joining then. sorries to much other things already planned for saturday D:

serenity_relena
10-08-2007, 10:55 AM
UPDATE! I'm now 90% done with my Neo Queen Serenity costume!!! I just got the crown done last night...FINALLY! Hahaha
Just finishing the dress!

So did we decide on Saturday at noon???
Regardless I'll be there all day Saturday and I won't be too hard to find. ^_^

Kuragiman
10-08-2007, 11:39 AM
The Unoffical Offical Shoot schedule I am tracking for everyone has this photoshoot group down from Saturday @ Noon. I however do not have a group leader or location of the meet for our records.

If someone can PM that info or just post it here so I can get the records updated I'd appreciate it.

serenity_relena
10-09-2007, 10:14 AM
The Unoffical Offical Shoot schedule I am tracking for everyone has this photoshoot group down from Saturday @ Noon. I however do not have a group leader or location of the meet for our records.

If someone can PM that info or just post it here so I can get the records updated I'd appreciate it.

Kill is the one who started this thread so I sent her a PM to let her know about your post. ^_^

UPDATE!!! My Neo Queen Serenity costume will be done this weekend! :toothy:

FaeandMerfolk
10-09-2007, 11:38 AM
If we make it out there this year I will have my Queen Beryl with me.

serenity_relena
10-09-2007, 01:23 PM
If we make it out there this year I will have my Queen Beryl with me.

ooooooooh! Queen Beryl??? AWESOME!!!! Hope you can make it! ^_^

FaeandMerfolk
10-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Kuragiman has taken pictures of my Beryl before so I would not be necessary, but I would love to be able to make it anyway. lol

Kuragiman
10-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Kuragiman has taken pictures of my Beryl before so I would not be necessary, but I would love to be able to make it anyway. lol

*GASP* Not necessary!? @_@ Surely you jest with your superior cosplay... There are so many more shots I thought of doing with your Queen Beryl after AnimeFest... i want more! MORE I SAY! I always think of what I COULD have shot AFTER the conventions are over.. Drives a Cameko mad I tell you.. MAD!

FaeandMerfolk
10-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Sadly, just a few hours after I posted, I was informed that we WILL NOT be going to this one this year. So, Kuragiman, I will see you at Izumi definately.

Kuragiman
10-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Sadly, just a few hours after I posted, I was informed that we WILL NOT be going to this one this year. So, Kuragiman, I will see you at Izumi definately.

Ahhhh.. Crushed... T_T See you in November then!

serenity_relena
10-11-2007, 09:44 AM
FaeandMerfolk that's too bad that you can't come. I felt the same way Kuragiman did about you thinking you were not necessary though. It would have been cool.

But as far as where to meet...I was thinking maybe by the walkway/tunnel like entrance from the hotel Saturday at noon??? ^_^

kill
10-11-2007, 04:34 PM
hmmm, I'm not exactly sure where that is, but I shall try to find it!- Worst case scenario the people that are having a difficult time finding the location can meet at The Starbucks(thats on the 2nd floor of the convention center I think...its somewhere visible though!), and with our combined powers I'm sure we'll be able to find the rest of the our group :3- Well, hope everyone finishes their costumes! Seeyou soon!

serenity_relena
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
hmmm, I'm not exactly sure where that is, but I shall try to find it!- Worst case scenario the people that are having a difficult time finding the location can meet at The Starbucks(thats on the 2nd floor of the convention center I think...its somewhere visible though!), and with our combined powers I'm sure we'll be able to find the rest of the our group :3- Well, hope everyone finishes their costumes! Seeyou soon!

Yea, the "tunnel" (for lack of a better description) is the BIG glass walkway that connects the Hilton to and directly inside the convention center. I wanna say it's on 2nd floor but I'm not for sure. It's visible too because it's definitely above ground (higher level). But, meeting at the Starbucks is cool too...although I am not for certain of where that is either. haha I don't go to the George R. Brown very often and the place is huge. haha
But regardless I'm sure we can prolly find each other. So, Saturday at noon I'll be at the tunnel (cuz that's the way I'll be going to the convention center since I'll be staying at the hotel) I'll see if I can see anybody, if not, I'll go try and find the Starbucks. Hehe
Can't wait to see everybody! :toothy:

RavenSkies
10-13-2007, 02:27 PM
i know where the tunnel and starbucks is so i'll check the tunnel first and if i don't see anybody i'll go to starbucks. i can't wait for this!

serenity_relena
10-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Below is the unofficial/official list of the people (according to this thread) that replied and their listed costume(s). The one's in red are people who might or might not show. Just wanted to give a quick rundown. ^_^

See you all on this Saturday October 20, 2007 at 12 noon by the glass walkway that connects the convention center and the Hilton.

Sailor Moon Cosplayers List!

1. Kill = Seiya
2. Kill’s Friend = Ami
3. Kill’s Friend = Yaten
3. Loserific = Super Sailor Moon
4. Loserific’s Friend = Neptune
5. Loserific’s Friend = Uranus
6. Raven Skies = Sailor Saturn
7. (Malicious = Super Sailor Mars)
8. (Penguin Empress = Sailor V/Venus)
9. Serenity_Relena = Neo Queen Serenity
10. Pure Death Angel = Nephrite
11. Mizugameza = Eternal Sailor Uranus or Princess Uranus
12. (Gidget = PGSM Sailor Moon and or maybe one of the Mercury’s)
13. (Uchiha = Super Sailor Venus and or Usagi)

FaeandMerfolk
10-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Just to let you know, Gidget will not be there. She would have been going with us if we went, but sadly we are not able to make it out this time around.

I know you will all have lots of fun and we cannot wait to see pictures!

Kuragiman
10-15-2007, 01:06 PM
I have updated the listing on the scheduled shoot thread I am doing and would like to add that I love this series and will be spending a lot of time with all of you getting the shots right and creative. I don't do boring line up mug shots. This is not Sailor Moon CSI so be prepared to be moved around. Hopefully you will all allow me a little leverage in positioning you all for the best group compositions that I can come up with. Feel free to help me adjust people here and there if you have a good ideas of your own.

I personally like to do a few good quality All for One and One For All group shots then I will start breaking you apart into triples, pairs and if people are willing and want personalized portrait shots, singles.

Also, does anyone know if there are any good outdoor locations to work with? I am thinking no since we are in the Concrete Jungle but it never hurts to ask someone in the know. Starbucks doesn't necessarily make the best backdrop nor does a Skybridge overlooking a busy highway but we'll work with what we can, ne? ^_^ :rockon:

serenity_relena
10-15-2007, 02:54 PM
I have updated the listing on the scheduled shoot thread I am doing and would like to add that I love this series and will be spending a lot of time with all of you getting the shots right and creative. I don't do boring line up mug shots. This is not Sailor Moon CSI so be prepared to be moved around. Hopefully you will all allow me a little leverage in positioning you all for the best group compositions that I can come up with. Feel free to help me adjust people here and there if you have a good ideas of your own.

I personally like to do a few good quality All for One and One For All group shots then I will start breaking you apart into triples, pairs and if people are willing and want personalized portrait shots, singles.

Also, does anyone know if there are any good outdoor locations to work with? I am thinking no since we are in the Concrete Jungle but it never hurts to ask someone in the know. Starbucks doesn't necessarily make the best backdrop nor does a Skybridge overlooking a busy highway but we'll work with what we can, ne? ^_^ :rockon:

I am not sure of great locations out there since it pretty much is all concrete; but who knows we might spot a good area. But regardless it will be great!
I am super glad you will spend plenty of time with our group! Hehe
I like all of your photo ideas. ^_^

kill
10-17-2007, 04:27 PM
I am afraid that my friends and I will have to withdrawel from the photoshoot. I apologize for the inconvience :/ - Ami and Yaten won't be attending and I haven't had the time to make any new cosplays. RenFest tookover last week and I had been working on that...I'm sure you all will have an amazing photoshoot! Have fun!

serenity_relena
10-18-2007, 10:13 AM
I am afraid that my friends and I will have to withdrawel from the photoshoot. I apologize for the inconvience :/ - Ami and Yaten won't be attending and I haven't had the time to make any new cosplays. RenFest tookover last week and I had been working on that...I'm sure you all will have an amazing photoshoot! Have fun!

Awww, well Kill we wish you could still come, but I understand how crazy RenFest can be. I am actually going the weekend after Oni-Con. Haha

But to all the rest who said they ARE or MIGHT be coming you should have received a PM from me asking if you are still going to attend? I just wanted to get an idea of who all is still coming in hopes that our photoshoot goes as planned.

If you didn't receive a PM from me that is because you posted that you aren't going. But if things have changed and you will be able to attend either post it here or just PM me.

Thanks so much and I can't wait to see everyone! ^_^

RavenSkies
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
well i was dissapointed at how many people showed up to the photoshoot. kinda sad but i still had fun with only the 4 of us. thanks to the people who showed up. can't wait to see the pictures!

Kuragiman
10-21-2007, 11:28 PM
I will get to work on them as soon as I can, starting Monday. Just got home from Houston. ZZzzzzzz.... Sleep and recovery time for the K-man. Zzzzzzzz

serenity_relena
10-22-2007, 09:08 AM
well i was dissapointed at how many people showed up to the photoshoot. kinda sad but i still had fun with only the 4 of us. thanks to the people who showed up. can't wait to see the pictures!

I second that!
It was great to meet you Raven Skies, your costume was amazing! Look forward to seeing you again. ^_^

tahiti
10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Agreed with everyone! It was nice to meet both of you, and get such lovely pictures! Hope to see both of you at a con soon ^^
And thank you, Kuragiman for taking the time to take so many wonderful pictures! It was a pleasure working with you.