PDA

View Full Version : harry potter

snapset
07-30-2007, 11:26 PM
ok so my girlfriend is into harry potter and iam not but i figure i will do a cosplay for her as you may or may not know a harry potter theme park is opening in universal orlando in 2009 and iam going to make my gf a bellatrix lestrange costume and iam going to figure out a way to make a lord voldemort costume (i mean face make up and all) so any suggestions on how to do it my ideas are to get a bald cap and then use gauze around my face to hold down my nose and cover my eyebrows and then it is liquid latex time i have used it befor and already have a bust of myself so i can do all the sculpting off of my face and then paint and finally spirite gum on so what do u think and please offer tips and encouragement if you can:rockon:

InkyLink
07-31-2007, 01:26 AM
ok so my girlfriend is into harry potter and iam not but i figure i will do a cosplay for her as you may or may not know a harry potter theme park is opening in universal orlando in 2009 and iam going to make my gf a bellatrix lestrange costume and iam going to figure out a way to make a lord voldemort costume (i mean face make up and all) so any suggestions on how to do it my ideas are to get a bald cap and then use gauze around my face to hold down my nose and cover my eyebrows and then it is liquid latex time i have used it befor and already have a bust of myself so i can do all the sculpting off of my face and then paint and finally spirite gum on so what do u think and please offer tips and encouragement if you can:rockon:

There's already an Harry Potter thread, and that thread already has someone who has done just that. You should take a look.

-InkyLink

Garuda_Aiacos
08-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Hmmmm....for Voldermort, you can also do some kind of piece to go over your Nose & Cheek area. I saw someone doing it for her Husband when he did an Uruk-hai from Lord of the Rings
http://www.deredere.dds.nl/Fantasy/LOTR/LOTRUrukhai.html

Good luck! :)