PDA

View Full Version : Any Megatokyo cosplayers gonna be there!!!!

Giant Alucard
05-09-2003, 09:37 AM
Just trying to see if any other megatokyo cosplayers will be attending..... I'll be going as L337 Junpei and i want to get other cosplays to go up with me to meet Fred Galleger (spelled it wrong, i know) and maybe have a pic taken with him surrounded by his own characters, or something like that.

Strawberry
05-28-2003, 10:53 PM
Wow, I just found this. ^_^ I'll more than likely be doing my Seraphim costume, if I can get my new glasses by then. ^_^ Maybe we can hook up and hassle Piro. ^_~

Giant Alucard
06-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Coolness!!! I am also getting 3 of my friends to go as Dom, Ed (with his paperbag face), and Asmodeous. It would be cool if all of us can hook up, that way it will be harder Piro to escape us all, lol.

Oh I'll try to put up a pic to see my Junpei costume, even though it will look alot better by Otakon... i hope anyway

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/az2003/25/source/az2003-1432.shtml

kurohkku
06-04-2003, 07:41 PM
That's very cool.

If I have any time at all I'd love to hang out. A few months back I made a costume of that one Ion Storm guy from the beginning eps.

Giant Alucard
06-04-2003, 09:07 PM
LOL, i know who your talking about. Did anyone recognize who you were???

ChichiriFreak
06-04-2003, 09:44 PM
I have a Boo Costume....i just need to get Strap on Wings and make My lil' sign "My Name is Boo" from when he first appeared...But I don't know if I'm gonna Bring it to Otakon...still thinking on it.

Giant Alucard
06-05-2003, 08:28 AM
It would be so cool if you could do that. I found you could get the wings off Ebay for around $20-$30. I might but a pair of black wings to go with my junpei costume (no reason behind it, just thought it would look cool, make myself into one of those Dead Piro Day sketches...... not sure though).

Though you can't see it in the Picture, the back of my sweater says "GOT L33t", so many people loved that, even if they didn't know who I was.

ChichiriFreak
06-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Thats soo cool!! ^_^ Junpei with Black wings!! ! I want a picture of Junpei!!!

Well My sister Says she can get me Some Wings from her friend who doens't need them anymore. So Yay I have the wings!! ^_^..now i just need to make the sign, and see if i have room for Boo ^_^ whoo hoo!

Giant Alucard
06-05-2003, 04:16 PM
You must have room for boo, for Boo is the L33tn3ss!!! LOL!

ChichiriFreak
06-05-2003, 04:22 PM
haha!! yeah! Well i might Consider on bringing him In maybe..but I sorta was saving on bring Boo to a Con that Rodney Caston was gonna be at..and be Boo...cuz Largo is My fave ^_^ (all my friends like Piro!! i'm the only one!!) So yeha..but i guess I can make the Room for Boo!! he is L33t! ^_^

BTW....I LOVE UR AVATAR!! ahh Arucard(or..Alucard)...the hottness...and the badass-ness....*sigh*

kurohkku
06-07-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Giant Alucard
LOL, i know who your talking about. Did anyone recognize who you were???

Only a few people knew lol. I was slightly embarrassed to cosplay as him but it was funny.

lol I work for IonStorm :D

Giant Alucard
06-09-2003, 07:59 AM
Really, LOL. That is too cool!!! Ypou should cosplay as him again at otakon for a whileand go to the megatokyo panel. I bet someone will know who you are there.

And yes, Alucard is a badass. Hes the character I cosplay the most beside Junpei. I have the guns and everything (my friend just hasn't given me the hat to go with it ;-;).

ChichiriFreak
06-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Thats So cool! ^_^....I finished My Sign!!.....Even though the poster i use dit for was for my project..ohwell ^_^;;;; neway yay! Now i just need to get sum picture of it..and post em'...^_^

Giant Alucard
06-10-2003, 02:40 PM
coolness!!!

Giant Alucard
06-24-2003, 02:06 PM
pardon my slowness, I need to know one thing though.... when is the megatokyo panel set for anyway??

edgevictim
07-30-2003, 10:36 AM
Saturday at 1:00pm. In Panel room 4.

*excited* We definately need to fill that room up with our cosplay l33tness. I'm happy with all of the cosplayers who are doing MT I see popping up all over the place, so far. Remember folks to submit all of your cool MT cosplay pics to oop-ack.com (http://www.oop-ack.com) !

Shinobu
07-30-2003, 10:56 AM
I was going to cosplay as Miho (in the first costume she showed up in) But I'm not sure if I will, I'm busy with my Yuni costume... I was thinking of dressing as someone from To Heart since Fred likes that anime/game.... ^^; We'll see what happens but I'll take pics of you guys!!

Giant Alucard
07-31-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by edgevictim
Saturday at 2:00pm.

*excited* We definately need to fill that room up with our cosplay l33tness. I'm happy with all of the cosplayers who are doing MT I see popping up all over the place, so far. Remember folks to submit all of your cool MT cosplay pics to oop-ack.com (http://www.oop-ack.com) !

I was just at the site a while ago, I loved all the costumes there ( i sooooo want that kill stick the the ed cosplayer had). And I saw your Miho cosplay pics. Very cute!!! Are you going as miho to the panel?!?

edgevictim
08-01-2003, 02:24 PM
I think I will do Afterschool Miho. She's still wearing her school uniform but will be wearing striped stockings and mary janes. I'm thinking about just wearing a black head band with my wig since I'm commuting (an hour) to the con I don't have a lot of time to make the wig look nice. Just brush and set the band and I'm done. ; D Whee!

I love that k1llstick! *imagines the swarth she would cut into a good sized crowd*

Are you going to the Megatokyo Picnic? It's too bad it's kinda close to the Panel time. Think we can eat in line? That would be nice. Packing some bento for me and my boyfriend. Yummy Curry! I have to wear a bib though. XD

And the Cosplay.com photoshoot is way too close to the panel time. I'm only at Otakon for Saturday and I have to miss so much! *cries* Next year I'll try to workout work schedules better....

Giant Alucard
08-01-2003, 06:01 PM
I think I will do Afterschool Miho. She's still wearing her school uniform but will be wearing striped stockings and mary janes. I'm thinking about just wearing a black head band with my wig since I'm commuting (an hour) to the con I don't have a lot of time to make the wig look nice. Just brush and set the band and I'm done. ; D Whee!

I love that k1llstick! *imagines the swarth she would cut into a good sized crowd*

Are you going to the Megatokyo Picnic? It's too bad it's kinda close to the Panel time. Think we can eat in line? That would be nice. Packing some bento for me and my boyfriend. Yummy Curry! I have to wear a bib though. XD

And the Cosplay.com photoshoot is way too close to the panel time. I'm only at Otakon for Saturday and I have to miss so much! *cries* Next year I'll try to workout work schedules better....

Theres a megatokyo picnic?!? I didn't know that!!! I'm guessing I'll have to eat in line cause i want to show piro my costume if i can (still having trouble spiking my hair though). I'm guess i may miss the cosplay.com photo shoot if i have to, but you could stop by the cosplay.com table and have them take your pic instead. My wings are not being cooperative right now and i have to put the chains around them, and myself. All the people at the panel are going to be like "AHHHHHHHH, a bondage Junpei!!!" LOL

Shinobu
08-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Giant Alucard- Um no I'm not that same Miho. ^^; I know which girl you're talking about though... Megatokyo picnic? When/where is that taking place?

edgevictim
08-03-2003, 09:57 AM
Main Info about MT Picnic and MT Thursday night Link. (http://forums.megatokyo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=1363556)

Maybe I will stop by the cosplay.com table.
I'm sure the Junpei fangirls might like the idea of a bondage angel Junpei. ; D

Giant Alucard
08-04-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm sure the Junpei fangirls might like the idea of a bondage angel Junpei. ; D

I'm not sure if I should be happy about this, or very scared *shiver*. lol.

edgevictim
08-06-2003, 11:16 AM
UPDATE:
Naze Nani Megatokyo 2.0 Panel is starting at 1:00pm not 2:00pm!
Check out the Megatokyo Otakon Box (http://www.megatokyo.com) in Piro's Rant for new details.

Well, don't let them mess with your wings! Fangirls jumping on your back, pawing your wings, and trying to clip a leash onto you are serious concerns.

Giant Alucard
08-06-2003, 03:08 PM
hmmmmmmmm. My wings still arn't cooperating with the chains.... this could be a problem. If worst comes to worst I'll just leave the chains off the wings and just wear them everywhere else. lol.

And don't worry, I will protect myself *will run very fast* lol.