PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Suit Gundam Cosplayers

Karrzor
08-31-2002, 12:43 AM
I am looking for some other cosplayers that will be going to either Fanime and/or Anime Expo 2003 as characters from Mobile Suit Gundam. I am currently working on a Zaku II costume (About 50% complete) and was looking for anyone interested as goings as maybe some more Zakus or perhaps a gundam. For the more normal cosplayers, Char Aznable, Armouro Ray, Brite, or any other Gundam characters would be cool too. Hope to see you guys there. Hail Zeon!

Famira Damaris
09-14-2002, 08:34 PM
I'm planning on going as Mirai Yashima again, but I might be doing Camille Vidan. ^^

Shima-Mizu
09-15-2002, 10:22 PM
I've cosplayed as a character from Gundam Wing before...

Famira Damaris
09-16-2002, 12:46 AM
*L* So have I. Maybe we could do a AU/UC Gundam group. :P That'd be fun.

Shima-Mizu
09-16-2002, 10:41 AM
I won't be at Fanime or Anime Expo though unfortunately...anyone going to I-CON?

Karrzor
09-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Perhaps we can do that. I plan to post a pic of the progress of my suit. I am going to try in the general cosplay help area. Here's hoping it works ^__^' Oh and thanks to both of you both replying.

Famira Damaris
09-16-2002, 12:10 PM
I-Con? *clueless*

No problem, Karrzor. I look forward to seeing you at AX 03. :P

hanyou741
01-03-2005, 08:56 PM
I've cosplayed as a gundam wing character, but I'm not going to those cons either..but I'm going to A-kon and oni-con. I was Duo Maxwell at Oni-con, if yall are gonna go to either of those cons let me know.

AnimeDev
01-03-2005, 11:17 PM
I am looking for some other cosplayers that will be going to either Fanime and/or Anime Expo 2003 as characters from Mobile Suit Gundam. I am currently working on a Zaku II costume (About 50% complete) and was looking for anyone interested as goings as maybe some more Zakus or perhaps a gundam. For the more normal cosplayers, Char Aznable, Armouro Ray, Brite, or any other Gundam characters would be cool too. Hope to see you guys there. Hail Zeon!

one of the mobile suits would be an ambitious yet fun project...