View Full Version : Petticoats!

05-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Okay as you all of you know i'm pretty young and still new at cosplaying, but does anyone know where I can get a petticoat..? Prefably one that can fit me.. ( Size 0-3 ). I've been searching all week now and I still can't manage to find one. ;-; So if you could help me, please do, i'd really appreciate it! :D

05-09-2003, 10:43 PM
Square dance suppliers carry them, but they can be expensive - try ebay; there are always plenty available there. (Search for "square dance" as well as "petticoat".)

05-09-2003, 11:50 PM

That site has some really good stuff, large selection, mostly at fairly good prices. You've gotta poke through all the sections though to dig up the good stuff.

05-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Actually I just put one up for sale on ebay. It's too big for you, but I'm not asking much for it, and you could take in the waistband with a little work, or even pin it.

05-10-2003, 03:21 AM
My comic bud has a online store, www.Limebarb.com that sells petticoats. If you don't need super high lift her's might do. Just email her first to see if she is able to do a store order since I know she's bogged down with cosplay costumes. Oh and her's runs like 30 bucks.

05-11-2003, 01:10 PM
I have one for sale privately - and it needs new elastic anyway so you can fit it to your size if you like. Just PM me if you're interested.