PDA

View Full Version : Personal Photoshoots with RisingSun.net

Maboroshi
08-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Need photos of that costume you spent so much time on?

I will be attending Dragon*Con again this year and since Eurobeat King has filled most of his slots now, I thought I should say that this time I will also be available for PERSONAL PHOTOSHOOTS during that weekend.

DETAILS:
With me you will get 25 minutes at a nearby location of your choice near the convention at one of the buildings or outside (less than 5 minutes walking distance). The number of photos may vary, but is usually between 20-40 photos. Let me know if you want to get photos of certain parts of your costume or specific poses. Feel free to bring a friend to help you remember pose ideas if you like.

I use a professional grade Canon 5D camera and professional quality lenses. You will get either a CD or downloadable zip file (you must specific which you would like) of each photo at 12 Megapixel (large enough for posters) and web files. If you want the CD, I will have them available the next day. If you miss getting the CD from me, I will offer a zip file for you (I will not mail out CDs).

COST:
The shoot will cost $25 for one person or $35 for two people. I can accept payment through paypal. I will not be accepting payment at the convention. I will accept cancelations before the convention if you miss the convention, but not if you still attend the convention.

USE:
You may use as many of the web versions on personal websites as you like (with the risingsun.net logo intact) and print the large files for personal use. You may edit a photo, but must say with the photo that you have edited it in addition to giving credit to it's original source (risingsun.net) if you use the large file. But if you wish to publish them any other way, such as in a magazine or for sale as posters, or other uses, you must ask for permission first. I will also post the photos in my Dragon*Con gallery unless you request otherwise. If there are any photos that you don't like, please let me know, before I post them in my gallery.

TIMES:
I will be available several times during the day, each day, on the hour, for example: 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, etc. If you have more than one costume, you may signup for more than one time-slot.

TO SIGN UP:
To schedule a personal photoshoot or for questions, send an email to webmaster@risingsun.net or post a reply here, and let me know what day and time you would like. This is all about you. The more motivated you are, the more it will show in the photos. Don't forget to have a good time.

For examples of photos I've taken, check out my cosplay.com gallery, or see our recent photoshoot last weekend.

http://www.risingsun.net/albums/cs91/saturday/index.shtml

If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you,

Crazy Flower
08-03-2007, 09:36 PM
I don't know which costume I'm bringing for Dragon*Con, but I so want a part of this! I do know it will be one I haven't done a shoot of before.

I'd love to have Sat at 4:00 PM

london2191
08-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Ooo, I ish interested! I'd love for me and Christy to pay another visit but she might not want to since we already have a shoot with EBK and that might be too much spammage. >_<

Ragresen
08-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Very cool to see you back in to it again. I may stop by and say hello if I see ya while at DC, but we all know how that Convention can make it hard at times to see folks.

sakura-chan87
08-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Hey! It will be great to see you back again! I'll talk with my brother and see if he's interested in getting photos of our costumes done. We've both been busy re-making them and so I know he'll want to show off the hard work. ^_^

Thanks for doing this! I'll be in touch!

arashialexander
08-04-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm game! with the vamp like costume i'm bringing i'll proably schedule me during the night time or some place dark.

Maboroshi
08-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your comments. I'm still doing the best I can. I'm cutting back on amount of stage photos, to still do hall photos.

Crazy Flower -- Great, I'll put you down for 4pm sat.

london2191 -- You could always use (or borrow) a different costume as a possibility.

arashialexander -- Awesome, Let me know what day and time you want.

sakura-chan87 -- Sounds good. When you find out for sure, let me know what day and time and I'll reserve the spot.

Ragresen -- I'll look forward to seeing you again.

Space Invader
08-04-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm going to get in touch with my friends who I'm cosplaying with, but we're definitely interested in a shoot sometime on Saturday.

And question - are more than two people allowed for a shoot? Because either group I may schedule a photoshoot with will probably have 3, myself included.

vampirate
08-04-2007, 01:22 PM
If my plans for the con weren't already so full I'd be tempted. Hopefully I'll still at least run into you sometime during the con. :)

Maboroshi
08-04-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm going to get in touch with my friends who I'm cosplaying with, but we're definitely interested in a shoot sometime on Saturday.

And question - are more than two people allowed for a shoot? Because either group I may schedule a photoshoot with will probably have 3, myself included.

Hi,

Yes, I'd be happy to get the three of you. I can do that for $45. BTW, nice costume:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=369690

Hotaru230
08-16-2007, 10:34 AM
i'd like to do this!
i'm not sure which costume or what day yet thought.
there are a lot of people doing death note and i plan on doing 2 Death Note cosplays alone, so i might try to organize something like this.
can you give me more details (costs) on a larger group say 3-6 people?
if i wanted to do a large group thing and could arrange it with all the people what would be the best time for you to do this?

Maboroshi
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM
i'd like to do this!
i'm not sure which costume or what day yet thought.
there are a lot of people doing death note and i plan on doing 2 Death Note cosplays alone, so i might try to organize something like this.
can you give me more details (costs) on a larger group say 3-6 people?
if i wanted to do a large group thing and could arrange it with all the people what would be the best time for you to do this?

Hi,

I've pretty much been going with $10 per extra person. So $45 for 3 people or $75 for 6 people for example. I can get photos of the group and a few of each individual person (as many as we can get in the 25-30 minutes). Let me know if you'd like to sign up and what day and time.

london2191
08-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey Mab, Christy emailed you, right? Just to let you know if she didn't, we'll be doing ball gown type costumes. So you need a wide-lense or whatever. -wink- lol

Brittany Bunny
08-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Hello!

Just a couple of questions:

1. Do you do night time photoshoots?
2. If I want photos of more than one costume (and probably on different days as well), do I pay for two photoshoots? I'm looking to do a photoshoot with me and my hubby on Friday, and then just myself in my Dawn costume on Saturday, and am curious how pricing would work out on that.

Thanks!

Hotaru230
08-28-2007, 11:56 AM
what is left on fri?
how about 11am or noon if that isn't taken.
but just me.

Maboroshi
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
hotaru230 -- i replied by PM.