PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Gathering at ALA 08

otaku_drea
08-04-2007, 06:01 AM
Date of Gathering: January 6th , Sunday
Time: 10:00am

Character List:

Kurosaki Family
*Ichigo Kurosaki:Ellome ( library ichigo) Konti Uchaba (shika)
*Isshin Kurosaki:
*Karin Kurosaki:ThiaFayne,
*Yuzu Kurosaki:

Gotei 13

1st company
*Genryusai yamamoto
*Sasakibe Choujirou

2nd Company
* Soi Fon: MajorAntidote
*Oomaeda Marechiyo

3rd company
*Ichimaru Gin:wcBabyface(Arrancar Gin),
*Kira Izuru

4th company
* Retsu Unohana
* Isane Kotetsu
*Hanatarou yamada

5th company
*Aizen Sosuke: squall
*Hinamori Momo:Lil Neko-chan,xKowa,

6th company
*Byakuya Kuchiki: Konti Uchaba
*Renji Abarai: Ellome's Friend ( library renji)

7th company
*Komamura Sajin
*Iba Tetsuzaemon

8th company
*Kyoraku
*Nanao

9th company
*Kaname Tousen
*Hisagi Shuuhei

10th company
*Toshiro Hitsugaya:Kamasu XIII,midorihebi
*Rangiku Matsumoto: neo serenity

11th company
*Kenpachi Zaraki
*Yachiru:mermaidXmelody,
*Ikkaku
*Yumichika: Jacaranda

12th company
*Kurotshuchi Mayuri
*Nemu Kuroshuchi

13th company
*Ukitake Jyushiro
*Kaien shiba
*Kiyone
*Sentaro
*Rukia Kuchiki:crimsonGOJYO, otaku_drea(library rukia), Videl-chan,mlarad,Doctor,Blind(prisoner),

others:
Yourichi Shihoin (O_O)GoddessofFlash(young yoruichi)
Arrancar: chuwei(sun sun)MuffinMan(Szayel's release form);Vidofnir(Grimmjaw),DigitalLove(Grimmjaw)dora gon and kuroneko(Nel and Luppi)
Orihime Inoue: AuroraHernione, Kyou-Chan (soul society arc version)
Uryuu Ishida:firehear storm,hildechan
Sado/Chad??:
Vizards:Jabi(Hiyori),Pinkhairedbaka(Hirako),Sara(M ashiro),Ryan(Kensei),Breeface(school boy hirako shinji) Roxy(Lisa)
Urahara Kisuke:Gumdammrw
Ururu:
Jinta:
Ganju Shiba:ITouchedYusuke,
Senna:
Keigo:Chas. Tsukishiro
Mizuro:
others:

Photoshots List!!! PM me or whatever for more if you have them!!!
~
Fights:
- Ichigo vs. Grimmjow
- Yumichika vs. Ganju?
- Grimmjow vs. Luppi
- Renji, Ishida, and Voodoo Prin… I mean, Szayel
- Ichigo vs. Grimmjow
- Luppi vs. Yumichika?
- Hirako vs. Grimmjow
- Yoruichi vs. Soifon

Group shots:
- Human world characters
- Library group
- Vizard group
- Arrancar Group
- Gotei 13
- Arrancar vs. Shinigami

Pairings:
- Hitsugaya and Hinamori
- Rangiku and Gin
- Ichigo and Orihime
- Rukia and Renji
- Ishida and Orihime
- Rukia and Renji
- Rukia harem on Ichigo xD
- IchiIshi xD
- Yoruichi and Soifon

Other (can’t think of how to classify these):
- Rangiku and Orihime. Add in Kon plushie or Ichigo for kicks xD
- Kurosaki siblings
- Nel and Ichigo

To make this fair on those who like it, we can do Yaoi and Yuri shots if its wanted..even though i dont care for it and many others might not like it, we want to be fair to those who like it! So ya.... xD

8 Days TIL ALA OMG MUFFIN!!!!

People at gathering as of now: 35

crimsonGOJYO
08-07-2007, 10:45 PM
I'll be going as Rukia again, but I'll probably wear School!Rangiku around the con. But for the gathering I'll be shinigami Rukia. :3

Kamasu XIII
08-08-2007, 01:05 AM
I'll be there as Toshiro Hitsugaya!

maggifan
08-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Im still not sure if i will be making a new bleach costume, if i do make a new one, will be yuzu and if i don't I'll be byakuya,

otaku_drea
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
hm.. fun!! cant wait to see you all there!!! i will tell you for sure, whoever remembers me from last year can probebly remember my horrible rukia cosplay.. i had no wig, but now i do! and i love it so much!!!

i might want to wear somthing different to the gathering, somthing no ones ever done in the U.S, and i havnt seen anyone do the kung fu verisons of the artbook part of the manga..so i might do rukia of that, but it might be too cold, considering how cold and RAINY AnimeLA was this year...if you do remember so i am not sure... but throughout the con i will have acadamy rukia and shinigami rukia with sode no shirayuki...

Jubei-chan
08-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Just poppin in to say that I'm really excited for ALA08! I think ALA's Bleach gathering last year was one of the best I've been to. So yeah ... I don't know what I'll be wearing. Probably not Yachiru again. And probably not Wonderweiss. Its kinda up in the air right now. ^_^ But I'll be there. Wouldn't miss is.

Videl-chan
08-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Yay! ALA Bleach gathering. It was mucho fun last year ... yeah I had to say "mucho" in honor of my arrancar heritage. But for this gathering I'll be either Momo or Rukia, but most likely Rukia since I would already be wearing Momo other parts of the con.

otaku_drea
08-11-2007, 01:36 AM
okay!! : D so far so good! i am going to make the Kung Fu version of rukia after all! so i might wear that or shinigami rukia to the gathering...

so..same place as last year? in front of the big hedge thing on the bricks?
what time works best for you people? and what day? @_@ Oh my goodness..someone want to help me out with this??? *coughhackinuAshleycoughhacklil_neko-chancoughhack* : )

Jubei-chan
08-11-2007, 03:15 AM
Well, Keep in mind that ALA is moving to a new location. ALA will be at the Burbank Marriot and Con Center. So there is a whole new set of gathering spots. I took some pictures of the site, and I don't know who has them currently. But I'm sure that the gathering list coordinator will put them up soon enough. What I recal, there is a similar "wind tunnel" space that will be the hub of cosplay gaterhings.

mlarad
08-11-2007, 04:00 AM
I will totally be there although I don't know as who maybe rukia or matsumotoXD

otaku_drea
08-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Well, Keep in mind that ALA is moving to a new location. ALA will be at the Burbank Marriot and Con Center. So there is a whole new set of gathering spots. I took some pictures of the site, and I don't know who has them currently. But I'm sure that the gathering list coordinator will put them up soon enough. What I recal, there is a similar "wind tunnel" space that will be the hub of cosplay gaterhings.

O_O!!! ah ! OMG!! *head/desk* yeah, you are right! i totally forgot!!!
*suddenly feels really dumb*
maybe you can post the pics here so we can all see and decide!! thank you jubei-san!!!!
*rubs head* owww.. ne ways, what do you guys think??? i am sure we should maybe make a list of types of pictures we want and stuff, like from the soul society arc, arrancar arc, pairings.. etc.. who wants to take care of that? and there is the day and time to consider.... XD and do you guys want the music? or maybe we should not do it? cause we are going to have to hear over it and stuff XD

(thank you for reminding me jubei-san!!!! XD)

Neo_Serenity
08-13-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure if music is a good idea - it's often hard to hear and get organized at gatherings anyway, so it's probably best to leave that idea out for now, since as you mentioned, it may make it harder to hear. ^^

I'll be there as Matsumoto as usual, with the rest of the BMC 'squad'. <3

otaku_drea
08-14-2007, 03:52 AM
okie dokie then we wont have the music...
so...ne one have any ideas?

SakuraHime
08-14-2007, 04:39 PM
I think you should edit your first post with a list of characters and then add the people who are cosplaying them. So we know. =D

I think I might be Karin, Yachiru or RinRin.. I will decide when the convention get's closer.

otaku_drea
08-14-2007, 04:50 PM
good idea!!! XD

Videl-chan
08-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Okay, I know I'm being nit-picky, but to help your original post of all of the characters, here's who you are missing:

1st Vice-Captain: Sasakibe Choujirou
2nd Vice-Captain:Oomaeda Marechiyo
4th Vice-Captain:Koutestu Isane
7th Captain:Komamura Sajin
7th Vice-Captain:Iba Tetsuzaemon
9th Captain:Kaname Tousen
9th Vice-Captain:Hisagi Shuuhei
12th Captain:Kurotshuchi Mayuri

And you don't have to list them just yet, but keep in mind of the Arrancar, Vizards, and other humans such as Don Kanoji and the schoolmates. But I believe people will survive if you list their characters as they call out who they will be.

otaku_drea
08-15-2007, 01:15 AM
T _ T thank you so much videl-san!!!!

asdfx3
08-15-2007, 02:46 AM
put me up for soifon please :]

DivineSage
08-15-2007, 03:30 AM
I'll be there! Not sure as who yet. Most likely some variation of Kira, Gin, or Byakuya.

MuffinMan
08-16-2007, 03:08 AM
I'm not 100% sure I'll be going yet, but if I do I'll definitely be coming as Noitora a.k.a "Spooncar" to some xD

Destined2Rock
08-17-2007, 04:30 AM
I'll definitely be attending with two of my friends, but it's a super-secret cosplay... Just know that it will be awesome. X3

otaku_drea
08-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I'll definitely be attending with two of my friends, but it's a super-secret cosplay... Just know that it will be awesome. X3

oohhh...sounds mysterious : D

Chuwei
08-22-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm going to be Sun sun (Arrancar) for the gathering. =)

Destined2Rock
08-23-2007, 02:53 AM
I might be coming as Matsumoto again, unless we decide to wear our SUPAH-SECRET COSPLAY.

We = Me, Audhulma, etc.

otaku_drea
08-24-2007, 02:35 AM
I might be coming as Matsumoto again, unless we decide to wear our SUPAH-SECRET COSPLAY.

We = Me, Audhulma, etc.

you should do matsumoto at the con at least! orihime would be really happy to see you!!!

as for the super secret cosplay.. it should remain super secret until you reveal it!!! : )

Destined2Rock
08-24-2007, 02:25 PM
you should do matsumoto at the con at least! orihime would be really happy to see you!!!

as for the super secret cosplay.. it should remain super secret until you reveal it!!! : )

LoL. Oh, I'm sure I'll wear Matsu to the con. I don't have the name "Matsu" for nothing... ((Seriously, that's how I'm introduced to people. X3))

otaku_drea
08-24-2007, 10:36 PM
wheee!! and i will bring kon! though i sorta kinda need a new one

Lil_Neko-Chan
08-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Love for Drea!!!! ^_^

I shall most likely be attending as Hinamori

otaku_drea
08-27-2007, 12:35 AM
wheee! love for neko-ness!!

yay! i love your hinamori! you look so awesome as her! : 3

Lil_Neko-Chan
08-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Awww, thank you!!! <3!

otaku_drea
08-30-2007, 12:23 AM
^_^ your hinamori is awesomeness! so you are oh so welcome! : P
i have decided, for the gathering i am doing the kung fu rukia....yay! now to start sewing it!!! and if i am not able to do soi fon for the last day, i am just goimng to bring my newly hopefully sewn eventually rukia uniform!! (winter, LOL)

Lil_Neko-Chan
08-30-2007, 01:49 AM
Yay! I am very excited to see your Kung Fu Rukia!!! It shall be wonderful ^_^

otaku_drea
08-31-2007, 12:47 AM
yes! and i finally purchased my shinigami uniform..i am thinking of making the rizu flower to velcro onto it.. you know, that episode in the bounto arc where rukia is possesed or whatever? i am sure people would think that would be very interesting to see :P and i am finally almost done with the bounto arc!! i am on episode 104 i think... XD i prefered to watch it, cause there is alot of funny stuff in it, and i like the shinigami golden

Toshi_Riku
09-07-2007, 01:56 AM
if i could make it this year i'll prob do ichigo

otaku_drea
09-08-2007, 01:55 AM
that would be awesome X3 i think you should do ichigo, we dont have ichigo yet ^_^

Toshi_Riku
09-11-2007, 12:39 AM
we'll just have to see if i make it or not XPPP

otaku_drea
09-12-2007, 12:26 AM
*points* you must make it!!! :D

MuffinMan
09-18-2007, 02:53 AM
So, I've temporarily dropped my plans for Noitora. Instead, I should be able to make it as Szayel's release form =B

otaku_drea
09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
ah good.. *shivers* notitora gives me the willys
dont know who szayel is XD just started the arrancar arc FINALY!!!! XD

LordofthePlants
09-18-2007, 11:24 PM
My friend (Phantom-Shadow...or something like that. XD; I don't remember.) and I should be coming as Ichigo (Phantom-shadow) and Hichigo, er, Hollow Ichigo (Me!).
My other friend, nekoofdeath, also might be coming as Kaien... though, that's undecided. So, we'll wait and see 'till later for her. : )

MuffinMan
09-21-2007, 12:32 AM
ah good.. *shivers* notitora gives me the willys
dont know who szayel is XD just started the arrancar arc FINALY!!!! XD

He's the pink haired dude with the glasses for whats left of his hollow mask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szayel_Aporro_Grantz

I didn't really like how Noitora's personality turned out. Bit of a coward imo.

Varnani
09-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Nnoitra's a jerk. :<

Er, anyway, my brother (Vidofnir on the boards, he doesn't post), is definitely bringing his Grimmho.

Grimmjow I mean.

Lil_Neko-Chan
09-22-2007, 04:49 AM
so, I was talking to Chaz at MikomiCon and he suggested a location for larger gatherings, such as us, to be held- between the front of the main convention hall and the hotel (somewhere near the towers???)

otaku_drea
09-22-2007, 02:51 PM
@lordoftheplants: okay! i will put you guys down for those!! whoot whoot! hichigo!!! X3 cant wait to see it!!!
@muffinman: oh yeah XD know i know who you are talking about LOLz, and about noitora, i agree!! heh, he deserved that cero nel threw back at hin in the recent chapter XD i cant get over how cool she is! someone needs to do espada nel!
@adhulma: whoot! grimmy X3 never can have enough of h im!
@neko: ah!! yes! we need to decide a location! and time! and day! XD
i dont know what this new hotel looks like, so if somone can find or provide pictures or anything that would be great! and i need people to help organize it, like...people with a loud voice XD i am not that loud.. heh heh and also! a list of pictures we want taken, like for example, pairing shots.. etc.

Lil_Neko-Chan
09-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Here's the info Chaz gave:

On this map, the plaza is called the Academy Quad. (There's no actual sign at the location.)
http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2008/gif/burapf01.gif
The dark grey room to the left of that area, marked Producer A-B, will be the Con Suite (Blue Rose Maid Cafe, this year). The light grey area in the building on the right, between the Academy Quad and Academy Two-Three, is Artist's Alley, and Academy Two-Three will be the Dealers Room. To give you an idea of scale, the dealers room is 42 ft wide x 104 ft.

Academy One, next to that, will be LP1. Masquerade will be there. Academy Six is LP2/Masquerade Green Room; Academy Four-Five will be Gaming (video and tabletop).

Sunset A-B and Vine A-B: One of them will be LP4/Music, the other will be the indoor photo gathering room (where Kokuu is setting up lights and backdrops).

For what it's worth, the Mens room has five sinks and the Womens has seven sinks and lots of mirror.

The black line running around the top and side of the drawing represents the edge of the sidewalk, i.e., the curb.

otaku_drea
09-27-2007, 11:09 PM
O.o
wow... its alot bigger than the other place. . . XD

Jubei-chan
09-27-2007, 11:10 PM
I only have three photos of the Academy Quad area.

Facing North (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1184.jpg)

Facing South (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1185.jpg)

I took these first two pictures standing just outside the hotel entrance that you see between Club2000 and Exec.Boardroom.

Facing into the ConCenter (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1183.jpg)

A pic of the walls of the ConCenter. XD Yeah ... I didn't get too many pics taken when my batteries died on me.

otaku_drea
10-02-2007, 05:19 PM
OMG it looks great
makes me think its gonna be like AX a little XD

yeah, i hate it when my batteries die >3>

Jabi
10-09-2007, 12:47 AM
My group of friends are planning to do Vizards to the gathering. We only have 5 characters right now, but we're hoping to recruit more before the date.

Me: Hiyori
PinkHairedBaka: Hirako
Sara: Mashiro
Ryan: Kensei
Roxy: Lisa

daoutlaw
10-09-2007, 03:22 AM
reckon I could stop by and take pics or something.

otaku_drea
10-11-2007, 01:54 AM
@jabi: whoot! thanks i will be sure to put you guys down for it!

@daoutlaw: no problem!! you are more than welcome to stop by and take pics! the more the merrier :D

Okay, do we know where we want this to be at? and what time? or should we wait a little longer? and for anyone who is familier with that area, do you have any suggestions where the best place would be, and what time would work best for everyone?

ITouchedYusuke
10-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I shall be in my Ganju Shiba outfit then!!! O:

lawl, HOORAY FOR GANJETTES! xD;

SakuraHime
10-11-2007, 04:59 PM
I've decided to come as Yachiru~ ^-~ Can't wait for ALA~

Thia Fayne
10-11-2007, 08:44 PM
OK, I've given in. Put me down for Kurosaki Karin please. XD

Doctor Blind
10-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Okay, go ahead and put me down for Prisoner Rukia. I think. X3

otaku_drea
10-12-2007, 12:48 AM
alrighty!! i will put you all down right away!
a karin?! wow!! awesome!! look forward to seeing you there!!! :D

Fireheart Storm
10-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Well, I don't know if I'll be able to make it to ALA, but if I can, I will be Ishida Uryu, the last Quincy! *drmatic pose and point* XD well, cross my fingers and hope I can go...

ITouchedYusuke
10-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Hope you can make it :3
The bigger the better! XD
muahahahahhahhahaa

otaku_drea
10-15-2007, 12:55 AM
sorry i havnt updated too much.. i have been really upset lately.. my brother was in the hospital..and i feel really depressed right now.. so yeah... but i will put you down for uryuu okay? :)

maggifan
10-15-2007, 10:31 PM
so have somebody decided the time and day for this gathering?

I might cosplay like ichimaru gin for anime LA

Thia Fayne
10-16-2007, 12:30 AM
I was just about to ask, maggifan... What's a good time/day for all you guys?

Saturday morning (before noon) works well for me, as does Saturday evening (4-5ish), as well as all day Sunday. The only times I can't make it are Friday afternoon (cosplay chess) and Saturday at 1 (naruto gathering).

I'm pretty flexible, since I'm only going to be wearing Karin for this gathering (changing into it right before and out right after :P) so whatever works well for you guys!

I hope you feel better, Drea : (

otaku_drea
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
@maggifan: no, we havnt decided a time yet, but if you have any ideas let us know.. we want to make sure the gathering is at a time that doesnt contrast with other peoples sceduales, it would be great to see everyone there

@thia fayne: saturday morning is good.. but it depends, maybe around 10 or 11? how does that work out for everyone? if not, we will pick somting else. and sicne i have no other gatherings i really want to go to , anytime works for me too. . .

thanks! i feel a whole lot better, and he is home now :D

Videl-chan
10-16-2007, 08:40 PM
May I suggest Sunday morning like last year? Maybe closer to 10 for those that will have to check out of the hotel in the early afternoon.

Only because Naruto is on Saturday so having 2 big gatherings on different days would work for those that want to get some wear of each of those costumes. Plus, Saturday is Masquerade and there may be some people who will want to participate in it.

DivineSage
10-16-2007, 09:54 PM
I'll second Sunday morning. It's kind of becoming a tradition to have Bleach on Sunday morning at ALA.

Thia Fayne
10-17-2007, 12:26 AM
Sunday morning sounds good to me... we've just got to make sure it doesn't conflict with check-out time too much. ^^; It's not a problem for me since I can just checkout early and throw all my stuff in the car, but it might cause a conflict for some other people.

Videl-chan
10-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I believe check-out is at noon or 1, I'll try and call the hotel later today.

maggifan
10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
May I suggest Sunday morning like last year? Maybe closer to 10 for those that will have to check out of the hotel in the early afternoon.

Only because Naruto is on Saturday so having 2 big gatherings on different days would work for those that want to get some wear of each of those costumes. Plus, Saturday is Masquerade and there may be some people who will want to participate in it.

yeah sunday morning is fine for me. thanks for answering! :bigtu:

otaku_drea
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM
so.... does sunday morning work for everyone?
10:00am on sunday?
ne one good with it? :D works for me!

Thia Fayne
10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Maybe a little later, to give people some more time to sleep in/pack up/check out in the morning? How about 11?

DivineSage
10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
I think check-out is noon, 11 might be a little too late. I'm fine with either, though.

otaku_drea
10-18-2007, 12:43 AM
well, we will wait first to see if its okay with other people to make a final decison :D

Lil_Neko-Chan
10-19-2007, 04:01 AM
Sunday morning sounds great!

otaku_drea
10-20-2007, 05:13 PM
okay!
anyone else?

Jubei-chan
10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Thats a good time for me. Last year at that time worked out nicely! ^_^

Hazel Chaz
10-21-2007, 09:53 PM
11am Sunday is probably when we're going to throw Vic and the Cosplay Church people together for a sunday service. That doesn't make for a conflict does it?

asdfx3
10-22-2007, 07:01 PM
can you changed mine's to Luppi (arrancar)? turns out i will finish it in time.

otaku_drea
10-22-2007, 07:55 PM
oh yeah, does that work out for anyone?
(and i might actually leave the gathering early for that :D )
and yeah, i will change it for you! luppis is <3

Luna-A-Lovegood
10-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I am going to try and have my Yuzu done, but I don't know yet. ><

otaku_drea
10-23-2007, 02:09 AM
oh yeah! yuzu sounds awesome! :D

AuroraHermione
10-24-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll be there in some form of Orihime or another! I can't go to a con without cosplaying her XD

otaku_drea
10-25-2007, 04:21 PM
okay, i'll add you! ^.^

Jubei-chan
10-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Argh! Still can't decide what to wear to the gathering. ALA has become "BleachCon" when I look over my costume list. XD

I think a 10am or 11am gathering time would be best. I'm sooo excited!!! ^_^

otaku_drea
10-27-2007, 11:16 PM
xD you should be yachiru, i think thats one of my favorites that you do, and your the best yachiru i have seen!

okay then! i guess i will put the gathering for Sunday at 10:00 am... kay everyone?
cant wait to see you all there!

now we need to decide the location!
any ideas? even thoug i have looked at the maps and all, i kinda confued about where it should be.....

daoutlaw
10-28-2007, 04:04 AM
Argh! Still can't decide what to wear to the gathering. ALA has become "BleachCon" when I look over my costume list. XD

I think a 10am or 11am gathering time would be best. I'm sooo excited!!! ^_^

Do what you always do.

Next Kings game : Kings win, Yachiru. Kings lose, Wonderbread. Kings tie, Hiyori.

otaku_drea
10-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Do what you always do.

Next Kings game : Kings win, Yachiru. Kings lose, Wonderbread. Kings tie, Hiyori.

xD
now thats funny!

Toshi_Riku
10-28-2007, 11:58 PM
i am really doubting im going to ALA this year ><
sac-anime is the weekend before so imma be broke ><
there may be a slight chance. But due to now i'm not seeing myself
attending T^T

Eveil
10-29-2007, 05:32 AM
I know I'm bringing one or two different versions of Ishida, but might wear Kaien instead ;x

Jubei-chan
10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Do what you always do.

Then an OT-Loss I'll wear Hiyori. XD

Thanks for the idea. And lucky for me. I'll be at the next Kings game. I will learn my fate first hand.

I'm kicking around a couple new ideas that I'll pick from. Thanks for the suggestion though Outlaw.

otaku_drea
10-30-2007, 12:51 AM
kay, hildechan is uryuu, and jubei is doing hiyori :D?

Hazel Chaz
10-30-2007, 01:41 AM
i am really doubting im going to ALA this year ><
sac-anime is the weekend before so imma be broke ><
there may be a slight chance. But due to now i'm not seeing myself
attending T^T

Sac-Anime is the weekend after Anime Los Angeles.

Anime Los Angeles starts on the 4th of January.
Sac-Anime starts on the 11th of January.

Toshi_Riku
10-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Sac-Anime is the weekend after Anime Los Angeles.

Anime Los Angeles starts on the 4th of January.
Sac-Anime starts on the 11th of January.

opps time mixed up lol
so i might make it now XPPP

Jubei-chan
10-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh no ... hehe ... I haven't decided. So don't put me down for anything specific. I might not decide for reals until the con. But I'll be there you betcha!

otaku_drea
10-30-2007, 11:24 PM
oh kay xD
i thought you were doin hiyori.. xD

Jubei-chan
11-02-2007, 02:59 AM
Oh and if we have a set time and local (probably best to use the Academy Quad ... its the biggest open space) you should post in the Gathering List Thread.

DigitalLove
11-02-2007, 10:28 AM
hmm... i think i'll take grimmjow XD

asdfx3
11-02-2007, 08:42 PM
sorry for making you change it again but, im coming as Senna from the movie.;I couldnt find any non-see through white cotton o.o(god, walmart sucks)

otaku_drea
11-03-2007, 02:24 AM
@jubei: oh! the acadamy quad is the pictures you put up right? yeah! then that should work! kay, The ALA Bleach gathering is on sunday at 10:00am at teh Acadamy squad, is that good for everyone? ^w^

@digitallove: gotcha! heh heh, your the hisagi my sister tells me about! nice to meet you!

asdfx3: so its senna instead of luppi right? gotcha!

midorihebi
11-06-2007, 07:22 PM
I'll be there as Histugaya, for sure!

(P.S. Much love to Jubei-chan, because she's so sexy in any costume she wears. ^.^ )

otaku_drea
11-06-2007, 11:53 PM
yay! shiro!! x3 i adds you fo' shizzle!!!!

crimsonGOJYO
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I'll be coming as School!Rukia or School!Rangiku.

asdfx3
11-10-2007, 11:00 PM
ehh can you change me to hueco mundo ver. rukia ?I kinda want to have the cloak to keep me warm >.> i will definantly come as her. im sorry for making you change the list for the billionth time *insert head colliding with wall*

edit: I will also bring a Hinamori, Ichigo and Hisagi. i just have to blackmail my hisagi to wear a sleeveless uniform in winter. bwuahahaha

otaku_drea
11-11-2007, 01:27 AM
@crimsonGOJYO: do you want me to put you down for both?

@adsfx3: make up your mind woman xD....so hueco mundo rukia , i was gonna do that, but i am too poor to afford that uniform and ALA...xD maybe i'll get rini to comission it for me...

Kiosuke_X
11-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Since nobody is going to do Urahara & since I did a ghetto cosplay (which actually worked well) as him @ AX, if I could go to A.L.A. i'll be him

doragon
11-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Yo ho ~ Posting to let you know that kuroneko and I will going as the released forms of Luppi and Nel, respectively. Well, pending we don't die trying to make them.

.... we do have plenty of back up Bleach costumes though, ahaha. *pets her Appachi costume* poor neglected thing ~

edit: oh yeah, my sister will most likely be tagging along as Orihime ~

otaku_drea
11-12-2007, 02:53 PM
@doragon: alright! gotcha!
@kiosuke_x: as soon as you know for sure i'll put you down, k?

xkowa
11-13-2007, 06:32 PM
my school club might be going as a bleach group so if they do, coutn me in as hinamori :]

WCBabyface
11-14-2007, 06:41 PM
I'll there as Gin in his Arrancar gear.

otaku_drea
11-14-2007, 07:33 PM
ok! i'll put you guys down :D

Pohkii
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
You guys still need a Senna? I'm still debating whether she'll be in her Shinigami or School uniform. Suggestions for that are welcome! ^_~

otaku_drea
11-16-2007, 12:59 AM
school uniform senna!! alot of people have done the shinigami version , and i havnt seen the school version yet :D

Breeface
11-16-2007, 12:26 PM
I'll be there as school boy Shinji Hirako from the volume 21 Bleach manga cover :>

otaku_drea
11-18-2007, 05:20 PM
okies! gotcha :D

AurasOreo
11-27-2007, 10:39 PM
umm,excuse me.Can you tell me any cosplay conventions that are in san diego,or L.A,w/e thats close to pasadena,and L.A?

daoutlaw
11-27-2007, 10:45 PM
umm,excuse me.Can you tell me any cosplay conventions that are in san diego,or L.A,w/e thats close to pasadena,and L.A?

uh...wut?

Eveil
11-27-2007, 10:46 PM

You're in the wrong thread.
http://forums.cosplay.com/
http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

otaku_drea
11-28-2007, 01:11 AM
O.o
even i dont know what chu talken about xD

Jacaranda
12-02-2007, 12:53 AM
I'm in the process of making a Yumichika cosplay, so you can (tentatively) put me down for that. xD

iaShakezula
12-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Well I could be UKitake Taicho or Arancar Zaerua Pollo Grantz...I have the outfit for both, but everytime I am Ukitake ,my lieutenants are nowhere to be found and so I am leaning as the pink hair .Arancar

otaku_drea
12-05-2007, 03:19 AM
@jacaranda: yes! a yumichika is a must!
@iakurosaki: xD evey if you dont have a sentaro or kiyone.. there are bound to be a kaien and rukia cosplayers somewhere friend! maybe you can bring both? :D

Chappy Rukia
12-09-2007, 03:31 AM
:O I get to go XD so hopefully i'll be able to come to the gathering in time as Rukia! :D

rane
12-09-2007, 10:07 AM
I just found out this weekend that I'll be coming! I'll be bringing Toushiro. :)

otaku_drea
12-09-2007, 02:39 PM
@ chappy rukia: the more rukias the merrier! we can have our own rukia army! >D

@rane: toushiro? sweetness! i'll add you!

another thing to start thinking about is Photos to take you know, like what we did last year! i am too lazy to make a list right now, but if people could make requests of what they want that wouldl be great! xD

Chappy Rukia
12-09-2007, 03:30 PM
YA! Rukia's unite and take over the world >: D we'll draw Chappy everywhere and that will be our symbol! ;P

As for photo's, Pairing's? (mostly IchiRuki though ;)) or we could just do the same shot's they did at AX?

Doctor Blind
12-09-2007, 07:00 PM
@ chappy rukia: the more rukias the merrier! we can have our own rukia army! >D

@rane: toushiro? sweetness! i'll add you!

another thing to start thinking about is Photos to take you know, like what we did last year! i am too lazy to make a list right now, but if people could make requests of what they want that wouldl be great! xD

Rukias unite! XD

I suggest the obvious group shots (each division, Kurosaki Family <3, Urahara's group, etc...). And pairings, if people are up for them. Action shots or ones that recreate scenes from the series could be fun too.

otaku_drea
12-10-2007, 01:18 AM
>D yes yes!!!

At anime expo there was no ichiXruki pairings...>.> or any pairings at all...it saddened me U.U
pairing shots would be of greatness!! but we will see what people think xD

major antidote
12-13-2007, 04:12 AM
I'll try my hand at soi fong

GoddessofFlash
12-13-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm going to be bringing my Young Yoruichi-White kimono outfit :D I can't wait!

LordofthePlants
12-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Raah, sorry! >< I won't be able to go as Hichigo this con, and (Phantom-shadow) isn't going as Ichigo. ><;; Sorry!!

glomp
12-14-2007, 12:58 AM
BWAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Found a room--Yay! Mark me down for Don Kanonji!

otaku_drea
12-14-2007, 08:55 PM
@major antidote: xD ok...i got your PM too though... so ya >.>

@GoddessofFlash: yay! youruichi! :D i havnt seen anyone do that version yet! =^.^=

@lordofPlants: ;_; aww... i was looking forward to a hichi..and no ichigo ? tis sad... but i hope you come to the gathering anyway though!! ^.^ the more the merrier!

@glomp: O.O....uh... i think you need a seperate thread for that one xD sorry!

Ellome
12-15-2007, 01:21 AM
I'll be there! As.. uh.. the only Ichigo? Haha! I'm doing library!Ichigo, and may drag my library!Renji friend as well~

otaku_drea
12-15-2007, 11:53 PM
haha!! yes i know :D
( is the library rukia cosplayin with you :D)
yes! the only ichigo sadly..we had one, but he said he cant do it :D ( well, hichi is still ichi xD)

major antidote
12-16-2007, 08:07 AM
*Bows deeply in apology* Sorry about the P.M. My comp is on dial-up right now and... we all know how much that sucks!

otaku_drea
12-17-2007, 03:10 AM
=D no problem friend! PMs are welcome!

major antidote
12-18-2007, 07:22 AM
*smashes the dail up cable* problem solved!

otaku_drea
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
=D yay! i want to do that to mine too sometimes!!
but lets not get off topic xD any requests for anything? like shots to take or whatever? and i need somone with a loud voice to help me if things get too loud xD

major antidote
12-22-2007, 08:38 AM
yeah!!! We should have shots with popular pairings (Yaoi and Yuri shots should be concensual to both parties [and other random pairings as well]), Captain shots, Captain and Lieutenant shots, Humor shots, Fighting shots... and so on and so fourth. I am always willing to post pictures for friends. I volunteer to lend my loud German voice ^o^

Jacaranda
12-23-2007, 12:45 AM
I volunteer my voice as well... but if I end up being the one to yell, you won't like me anymore. xD It can carry across a lake.

And... I'd totally be up for an IkkaYumi shot if there were an Ikkaku. ;-;

otaku_drea
12-23-2007, 05:21 AM
yay!!! more help! thanks a buncho!! =D

otaku_drea
12-26-2007, 02:39 AM
We're gonna need the help xD if it gets too loud.. if you wanna help out with the organizing and such, PM me!
and if someone can come up with a nice and tidy list of shots to take, that would be great too! =D

Jacaranda
12-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Here are some of the ones I came up with. If anyone else would like to add or remove some, tell me. :]

Fights:
- Ichigo vs. Grimmjow
- Yumichika vs. Ganju?
- Grimmjow vs. Luppi
- Renji, Ishida, and Voodoo Prin… I mean, Szayel
- Ichigo vs. Grimmjow
- Luppi vs. Yumichika?
- Hirako vs. Grimmjow
- Yoruichi vs. Soifon

Group shots:
- Human world characters
- Library group
- Vizard group
- Arrancar Group
- Gotei 13
- Arrancar vs. Shinigami

Pairings:
- Hitsugaya and Hinamori
- Rangiku and Gin
- Ichigo and Orihime
- Rukia and Renji
- Ishida and Orihime
- Rukia and Renji
- Rukia harem on Ichigo xD
- IchiIshi xD
- Yoruichi and Soifon

Other (can’t think of how to classify these):
- Rangiku and Orihime. Add in Kon plushie or Ichigo for kicks xD
- Kurosaki siblings
- Nel and Ichigo

The reason I put a question mark near some of them is... well, with celebrations and after cleaning stuff, I'm having a VERY hard time working on my costume. Chances are pretty good that I'll have it by the gathering, though.

So... if on the off chance it didn't get finished, would anyone be interested in seeing a casual color-page style Yumi? ~_~;

On a different note, if we come across any cosplayers who don't appear on the list (there's bound to be at least one other Ichigo/Urahara) we should give them a heads up about the gathering... right?

doragon
12-27-2007, 12:23 AM
neko is going to have Trebadora and if the whole collection of those that he got in his tentacles are present, I can bet she would want that sort of pictures... especially with Matsumotos xD;
[by god she's going to have it *stares at piles of pieces* @_@]

asdfx3
12-27-2007, 11:00 AM
can you take me off the list? I wont be going on sunday. but I might wear soifon on saturday so please say hi(=

Jacaranda
12-27-2007, 04:20 PM
neko is going to have Trebadora and if the whole collection of those that he got in his tentacles are present, I can bet she would want that sort of pictures... especially with Matsumotos xD;
[by god she's going to have it *stares at piles of pieces* @_@]

TENTACLERAEP. xD That's going to be... uh... interesting.

otaku_drea
12-27-2007, 04:37 PM
xDDDD
wow.. thanks so much! I am going to put this all in the first post! so if anyone wants to add anything, you can either put it here, PM me or jacaranda...so yeah xD
i was thinking, ne one wanna do a big shot of the caramel dansen? =D non bleach cosplayers are welcome as well do do it! i just think it would be somthing totally awesome and fun to do xD and i will see if my mom will let me bring her boombox for it!
and i know i mentioned the music earlier on, but i was thinking playing bleach music would be fun, as long as it isnt too loud volume wise!

major antidote also mentioned on haveing a small luncheon at a restraunt somewhere, and if anyone likes this idea, let me know! and we will see what we can do!

8 days until anime LA! i can hardly wait!

gundammrw
12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Guess I haven't posted here yet....but I'll be Captain Urahara at the shoot. Cant wait ^_^

otaku_drea
12-28-2007, 09:23 PM
yay! welcome friend!

Konti Uchaba
12-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Ichigo and Byakuya both Shinkai

Kyou Chan
12-31-2007, 05:46 AM
I going to be Orihime.... umm not school girl though.. umm the pink shirt and the pants... the one in episode 20? i think it was when they first enter enther the soul society...

otaku_drea
01-01-2008, 04:33 PM
@ konti: wait.. who are you going as? BOTH???
xD

@kyou-chan: yay!! hime!! *hugs*

iaShakezula
01-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Well if it is not raining I might show up at this gathering as Arancar Szayel Aporro Granz, normal form without his Zanpakuto.

Squall
01-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Hopefully, if I can finish him by tonight, I'll be coming as Aizen (Arrancar Leader outfit), but I may not have his Zanpaktou done in time.

doragon
01-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Damn, the styrene and heat gun failed me .. so I'm unable to finish my armor of released Nel, but I'll be coming as some form of her... depending on what I can get done while finishing up Trebadora xD;

Eveil
01-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Hopefully, if I can finish him by tonight, I'll be coming as Aizen (Arrancar Leader outfit), but I may not have his Zanpaktou done in time.

hey man, don't worry about the sword lol esspecially since you told me you only have these two days to work on it XD
I'm bringing my sewing machine if you need it at con.

Squall
01-02-2008, 06:56 PM
hey man, don't worry about the sword lol esspecially since you told me you only have these two days to work on it XD
I'm bringing my sewing machine if you need it at con.

At least my prop sword will work with it...sorta, lol. Thanks for the heads up that you'll have your sewing machine just in case. I try not to bring mine anymore since the AX2006 Nintendon'ts incident =O

Can't wait for ALA and to see friends again!!

Chas
01-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Nurr, I'll run around as Keigo.

Just because.

Jacaranda
01-03-2008, 02:47 AM
:] It seems as if props are killng everybody... myself included. I was hoping to be there with the second form of Yumichika's zanpakuto (which is more or less protrayed as a fancy featherduster), but chances of that are looking slim at this point. Maybe I'll badger my dad into cutting the basswood for me tomorrow...

And uh-oh. I aw something about rain this weekend near the coast. Dx Hopefully that won't stretch out towards Burbank.

daoutlaw
01-03-2008, 03:25 AM
:] It seems as if props are killng everybody... myself included. I was hoping to be there with the second form of Yumichika's zanpakuto (which is more or less protrayed as a fancy featherduster), but chances of that are looking slim at this point. Maybe I'll badger my dad into cutting the basswood for me tomorrow...

And uh-oh. I aw something about rain this weekend near the coast. Dx Hopefully that won't stretch out towards Burbank.

It ain't just Bleach. My other anime props bit dust due to weather screwing me over and over *among other equipment failures*

Doctor Blind
01-03-2008, 04:11 AM
It's supposed to rain all weekend (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=burbank+weather&btnG=Google+Search) long in Burbank. x_x

otaku_drea
01-03-2008, 02:05 PM
@squall: no problem!! aizens are always good to have even with or without their zanpakuto xDD

@doragon: nel!! yay!!~

yeah,i am brining a hand sewing kit, since my machine is dead.. =_=
all my stuff was hand sewed and it was a pain to do it..and vinyl is NOT fun to sew through * thorobing pain in hand*
speaking of props, i finally have my own sode no shirayuki!! i might bring it, just so i can have it! it took me a while to do it cause my dad likes putting things off =_=.... but its done!! well, almost >.>

NO!! no rain!! D= it cant... *sad* U.U

Jacaranda
01-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Is it too late to do a last-minute location change to the photo room? D:

otaku_drea
01-04-2008, 01:09 AM
yes unfortunelty..... why?

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-04-2008, 02:34 AM
I gotta leave @ 10am Sunday so I will not be able to make it :(
Sorry Drea!!

otaku_drea
01-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Its ok!!! at least i will still see you!!
K guys, the con is today and i am online making some last minute stuff...

Not bringing the boombox because lack of space in the car, so maybe next year xD
No Luncheon, looks like no one really wanted it, but thats ok!
if you are going to the gathering, and havent posted on here dont worry , you dont have to! just show up =D
k, so i guess this thread is officially closed..

see you guys there! =D

Jacaranda
01-05-2008, 07:21 AM
yes unfortunelty..... why?

You know... with Academy Quad being outside while it could possibly pour. ._.;

otaku_drea
01-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Well, ala is over...
and i wanted to thank anyone and everyone who showed up ....and stuff xD
Uh.... i kinda feel like it wasnt as great as last year, so i might not do this again...sorry, But thanks again to the people who came, and sorry i had dto leave early, i had to cheak out of my hotel.. >.>;
see you all soon =D

daoutlaw
01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
well, you did great despite the f*cked up weather and the turn-out.

otaku_drea
01-07-2008, 04:00 PM
yeah, i know..
but thank you very much! =D
maybe some more help for next year would be nice.... and lets have it indoors next year, just to be on the safe side xD

daoutlaw
01-07-2008, 04:35 PM
yeah, i know..
but thank you very much! =D
maybe some more help for next year would be nice.... and lets have it indoors next year, just to be on the safe side xD

From what I can remember, LAX Marriott con center is underground so I doubt weather can affect too much. Although as of now I can't remember the complete layout of con center *been long time since I went there*

otaku_drea
01-08-2008, 01:51 PM
xD...
yeah, i guess that would be good, but i dont think i am gonna "start" a thread for a gathering anymore unless someone else does it with me...
who were you cosplaying again?

daoutlaw
01-08-2008, 02:10 PM
xD...
yeah, i guess that would be good, but i dont think i am gonna "start" a thread for a gathering anymore unless someone else does it with me...
who were you cosplaying again?

Grimmjaw, without kitty ear.

Jubei-chan
01-09-2008, 03:59 AM
LOL ... I was ADD that morning. I came out as Academy Kid Rukia with Kaien ... Saw Ken-chan, Baldy, and Feather Boy ... and ran back to change into Yachiru.

I had a great Sunday!

Eveil
01-09-2008, 06:35 PM
ehhhh, it was okay. Kept having to worry about the Ichigo on me with his spray on hair, paranoid about orange on my white :/

otaku_drea
01-10-2008, 03:39 PM
U.U. did i miss alot?
xD
well, big thanks to you all.. maybe i will do it next year, i dunno xDDDDD