PDA

View Full Version : Cloud as a woman? How's the hair gonna go?

Syaoran fan
05-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Sadly, I have decided to cross dress Cloud. Yes, he does dress as a woman in one part of the game.

All I need from here is help with designing his wig. It looks almost exactly like Cloud's regular hair, but it has two pig tails sticking out the back. Any sughgestions would be usefull.

Michi
05-10-2003, 02:48 PM
What do you need help with exactly? Spiking it? Or the braids? o_o; You're being really vague.

Koumori
05-10-2003, 02:52 PM
One of the cosplayers on the board here has done it already. I don't remember who, unfortunately, but if you search the photo galleries for "boston" you might find some pictures of her from Anime Boston.

Vashu
05-10-2003, 11:40 PM
well, for putting the hair up, you may use hairclips and those hair-fixing sprays... here in brazil, in some stores that sells shampoos and sutff like that they sell also and japanese hair-fixer that is called Ultra Hard, and the name speaks for itself.. the "package" is a can in that fuschia-like color

Schu
05-11-2003, 04:37 AM
For starters, practice with a cheep costume wig before you do anything to an expensive wig... My suggestion would be (just running from your description, didn't play much of the game) would be to get a nice chin length wig in what you think would be a nice color then use elmer's glue or whatever you like best to create the spikes in his hair. Then I would find matching extensions from a wig or hair care store and clip them into the right part of the wig for pigtails, then you have a normal Cloud wig, and a drag-Cloud wig. You could even buy those clip in ponytail things from Claire's or walmart with the right color wig.

Syaoran fan
05-11-2003, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys. I'll need to think this out some more.

Oh, by the way, I have played the game SEVERAL TIMES, and I'm just very bad at describing things.

Koumori
05-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Here's JIL's:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=35660&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500