PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Arrancar cosplayers for a shoot on October 13th

fatalinjection
08-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Hello, VCS. :D A few of us are planning on doing an arrancar/hueco mundo photoshoot in Maymont Park in Richmond on Saturday, October 13th, 2007, probably from about 5-7 p.m. We're trying to get a bigger cast, and just wondering if there are any local cosplayers that may be interested (though, at this time, we're not looking for any doubles of characters we already have ^_^).

Cast so far:
Luppi - Fatalinjection
Wonderweiss - Owlwoods
Ulquiorra - HitsugayaTaicho
Tousen - NiceGai44
Orihime - Alice-chan
Gin- Tess (possibly)

Tess
08-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Wish Richmond wasn't so far away from me. >__< I'd love to bring my Gin, but a 5 hour drive for a photoshoot isn't quite feasible for me, at this point in time.

@-->--- Tess

fatalinjection
08-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Wish Richmond wasn't so far away from me. >__< I'd love to bring my Gin, but a 5 hour drive for a photoshoot isn't quite feasible for me, at this point in time.

@-->--- Tess

Ah, that sucks, your Gin is really good :O But yeah, luckily it's only 2 hours for us. :(

spanner
08-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Less... so long as there is no traffic

fatalinjection
08-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Less... so long as there is no traffic

Yeah, but when does that ever happen? XD

spanner
08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Yeah, but when does that ever happen? XD

True. When we're involved things either go real well or head down south real quick

Alice-chan
08-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Oh, this sounds really cool. I'm not sure if I'd qualify, as I live in Maryland (although it's juuuust over the Potomac, in the Metro DC area), and as the only Arrancar-esque costume I've got is Hueco Mundo Orihime, and I'm not sure if you're including her. I'd be available on the date and willing to make the drive, though :3

If any of that doesn't work for you, I hope you have an awesome photo shoot regardless. Thanks!

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Oh, this sounds really cool. I'm not sure if I'd qualify, as I live in Maryland (although it's juuuust over the Potomac, in the Metro DC area), and as the only Arrancar-esque costume I've got is Hueco Mundo Orihime, and I'm not sure if you're including her. I'd be available on the date and willing to make the drive, though :3

If any of that doesn't work for you, I hope you have an awesome photo shoot regardless. Thanks!

hey man... if you wanna drive down just for this, I'd say she counts XD but that's just me

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:14 AM

Oh, definitely! We're basically just having a Hueco Mundo shoot, so XD I shall add you to the list~ :D

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 08:43 AM

I live in the DC area as well in PG county. You can ride with me.

Tess if you want to come down this way you can and I will drive you the rest of the way.

Skyline Kyo
08-07-2007, 12:09 PM
ROWR Quincy's are better! 8D

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Come on down with me Eric it will be fun.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:14 PM
ROWR Quincy's are better! 8D

Boooo XD

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Nothing beats Arrancar. Sry2say

HitsugayaTaicho
08-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Nothing beats Arrancar. Sry2say

Humping Chihuahua?

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Humping Chihuahua?

Maybe that....

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Maybe that....

No way. Not even that.

Unless it was some sort of robot that could transform also.

HitsugayaTaicho
08-07-2007, 12:33 PM
No way. Not even that.

Unless it was some sort of robot that could transform also.

Mecha-Humping Chihuahua? With gundam sound effects?

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:34 PM

That would be so much win D:

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Humping Chihuahua?

you sir win

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:35 PM

As long as there is lasers, then I will admit it is better than arrancar.

HitsugayaTaicho
08-07-2007, 12:38 PM
As long as there is lasers, then I will admit it is better than arrancar.

Lasers are workable... I'm not going to get into the possibilities of where they fire from. We shall simply agree that the most deadly force known to man, shinigami, and arrancar.... is the mecha-chihuahua with super robot humping action.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Lasers are workable... I'm not going to get into the possibilities of where they fire from. We shall simply agree that the most deadly force known to man, shinigami, and arrancar.... is the mecha-chihuahua with super robot humping action.

I agree with Taichou u.u (But when do I not?!)

Nekko
08-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Throw in a Taco and he's all set.

I don't have a bleach cosplay as of yet so I am just gate crashing the thread.

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 12:41 PM
My seeing eye dog is tight. That Mecha humping Chihuaha with lasers is my bankai.

spanner

Agreed.

But it might also be the coolest thing ever.

fatalinjection

Gate crashers always welcome! *hands you a pina colada and a sombrero* Welcome to Hueco Mundo.

HitsugayaTaicho
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM

Get on it! Come to the dark side... we have cookies!

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Speaking of sombreros we should bring them to this shoot as well.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:43 PM

Yes XD

HitsugayaTaicho
08-07-2007, 12:44 PM

I refuse already. No sombrero on this taichou..... (Not that it would work with the spikes anyway)

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:44 PM
I refuse already. No sombrero on this taichou..... (Not that it would work with the spikes anyway)

Booo, Ulquiorra is a lulzkiller XP

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM

Whatever. We'll see about that. Fatal and I can be pretty convincing....

HitsugayaTaicho
08-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Booo, Ulquiorra is a lulzkiller XP

Thats it! Ulquiorra trades the bone helmet for a sombrero!.... And still doesn't smile

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Whatever. We'll see about that. Fatal and I can be pretty convincing....

My convincing skills have been weak as of late, though!

Thats it! Ulquiorra trades the bone helmet for a sombrero!.... And still doesn't smile

Best mental image ever.

spanner
08-07-2007, 12:47 PM

That's more like it

My convincing skills have been weak as of late, though!

Yeah, but as a team we are a force to be reckoned with.

Nekko
08-07-2007, 12:59 PM
How about Mexican Lolita sombreros?

Skyline Kyo
08-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Come on down with me Eric it will be fun.

I don't think I have anything planned so I might tag along to pester you guys with my Quincyness 8D

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 01:08 PM
I don't think I have anything planned so I might tag along to pester you guys with my Quincyness 8D

You can hold our sombreros for us. 9.9

Skyline Kyo
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
You can hold our sombreros for us. 9.9

See? We Quincy's do have uses! :rockon:

spanner
08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
See? We Quincy's do have uses! :rockon:

You could also do a quick repair on our costumes if anything happens to snag.

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 02:34 PM

Cool I got you on ride and stuff. Now we just got to get Tess down here. Guys Kyo is an awesome Ishida you guys should have saw him at Hollowcon.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Cool I got you on ride and stuff. Now we just got to get Tess down here. Guys Kyo is an awesome Ishida you guys should have saw him at Hollowcon.

Hollowcon? :O

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
We held a con last year totally bleach themed called Hollowcon. We had about 50 people show up. We had prizes, masquerades, improvs. It was hilarious. I can link you guys to a video.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 02:41 PM
We held a con last year totally bleach themed called Hollowcon. We had about 50 people show up. We had prizes, masquerades, improvs. It was hilarious. I can link you guys to a video.

Yesplz

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 02:46 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7FqZMOk1k8Q
Its pretty long. It really doesnt have any real good footage.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7FqZMOk1k8Q
Its pretty long. It really doesnt have any real good footage.

I see too much Naruto already >.>

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Well the only people in Bleach cosplay were me Kyo, Rob, Mandy, and Barbara. We basically ran the event. We called it Hollowcon. No one really cosplayed bleach except for the people running it.

NiceGai44
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
It was an awesome event the video doesnt really show everything that happened.

fatalinjection
08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
It was an awesome event the video doesnt really show everything that happened.

I bet XD

Skyline Kyo
08-07-2007, 03:02 PM

Thanks man :bigtu: Also a thumbsup for Hollowcon :bigtu: It was a very fun event that I would gladly attend again.

Alice-chan
08-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Gate crashers always welcome! *hands you a pina colada and a sombrero* Welcome to Hueco Mundo.

:3333 Hueco Mundo -- it's like Tijuana, just a little bit more evil, a little bit less alcohols. (Also, there should be maracas. Maracas for the win.)

Oh, and thanks for the offer of a ride, NiceGai44 --but instead I think I'm conscripting my friend Katt to drive down with me. It's all part of my master plan to get her to cosplay Bleach. (Cue evil laughter.)

Tess
08-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Tess if you want to come down this way you can and I will drive you the rest of the way.
Hm, that's really nice of you to offer, Rick. ^__^ I'll definitely think about it. That would at least cut my drive in half, since it's between 2 and 2.5 hours from my house to DC. Just not sure if I'll be free that weekend, since I know I'm going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival at some point in October.

I guess sign me up, tentatively, as Gin? I'll have to see if Final_Memories would accompany me as Rukia. All she needs is the cape and she'd be HM-ed up. XD

@-->--- Tess

EDIT: Oh man, I just looked up this park. *__* The Japanese gardens look absolutely STUNNING. This actually makes me want to consider driving down early and bringing several costumes.

spanner
08-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Hm, that's really nice of you to offer, Rick. ^__^ I'll definitely think about it. That would at least cut my drive in half, since it's between 2 and 2.5 hours from my house to DC. Just not sure if I'll be free that weekend, since I know I'm going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival at some point in October.

I guess sign me up, tentatively, as Gin? I'll have to see if Final_Memories would accompany me as Rukia. All she needs is the cape and she'd be HM-ed up. XD

@-->--- Tess

EDIT: Oh man, I just looked up this park. *__* The Japanese gardens look absolutely STUNNING. This actually makes me want to consider driving down early and bringing several costumes.

The Japanese garden is really nice... but the Italian one is even better (especially for arrancar) and not as .... wet XD

HitsugayaTaicho
08-09-2007, 08:33 AM
The Japanese garden is really nice... but the Italian one is even better (especially for arrancar) and not as .... wet XD

I still want to sit by those stones and hope that someone falls into the water. I'm bringing Crisco next time.

spanner
08-09-2007, 08:34 AM
I still want to sit by those stones and hope that someone falls into the water. I'm bringing Crisco next time.

HAHA we could always hide in those bushes and jump out as they're crossing.

HitsugayaTaicho
08-09-2007, 08:35 AM
HAHA we could always hid in those bushes and jump out as they're crossing.

I'll sneak through the Bamboo and give Luppi a heart attack. Some moments truly are priceless.

NiceGai44
08-09-2007, 08:57 AM

@-->--- Tess

Oh great just let me know Tess. It would be an honor. Final Memories is welcome to drive down with us as well if you need a ride.

spanner
08-09-2007, 10:29 AM
I'll sneak through the Bamboo and give Luppi a heart attack. Some moments truly are priceless.

That was hilarious yet so not funny at the same time..

DCAnime
08-09-2007, 10:56 AM

@-->--- Tess

Your kinda hard to reach. I have PMed you and even e-mailed you.

fatalinjection
08-09-2007, 11:39 AM

@-->--- Tess

We'd love to have you, and I'll sign you up tentatively, but at this time, we're moreso just looking for the specific Hueco Mundo people as opposed to the Hueco Mundo arc people...if that makes sense XD Basically, if the character's got the white and black outfit, they qualify (hence why Orihime counts).

NiceGai44
08-09-2007, 11:57 AM
I think Rukia would be fine because it would be Heuco Mundo outfit and we can just beat her up if you are fine with that.

Final Memories is my home girl I would like to get a pic of her Rukia Hueco Mundo styled.

fatalinjection
08-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I think Rukia would be fine because it would be Heuco Mundo outfit and we can just beat her up if you are fine with that.

By Hueco Mundo outfit I mean the white and black one, aka the type all of the Arrancar wear, and Tousen, Gin, and Aizen wear. Also, Orihime wears it because she was taken into Hueco Mundo. This doesn't include Chad in his outfit for the arc, Ishida, Renji, Rukia, Nell, etc., etc.

If you'd like to bring her to the shoot & get separate pics with her afterwards, that's totally fine, but as far as the main shoot goes, we're trying to stick to just the white hueco mundo outfits.

NiceGai44
08-09-2007, 12:05 PM
By Hueco Mundo outfit I mean the white and black one, aka the type all of the Arrancar wear, and Tousen, Gin, and Aizen wear. Also, Orihime wears it because she was taken into Hueco Mundo. This doesn't include Chad in his outfit for the arc, Ishida, Renji, Rukia, Nell, etc., etc.

If you'd like to bring her to the shoot & get separate pics with her afterwards, that's totally fine, but as far as the main shoot goes, we're trying to stick to just the white hueco mundo outfits.

Thats fine I am cool with it.

fatalinjection
08-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Thats fine I am cool with it.

Alright. ^^ Sorry if I'm being a bit anal, but ever since we saw the italian gardens, we had a specific idea for the photoshoot, and I wouldn't want to have to ruin it by dragging in a bunch of other characters who don't match just because we wanted to get more arrancar.

NiceGai44
08-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Alright. ^^ Sorry if I'm being a bit anal, but ever since we saw the italian gardens, we had a specific idea for the photoshoot, and I wouldn't want to have to ruin it by dragging in a bunch of other characters who don't match just because we wanted to get more arrancar.

Yo its all good I still got much love for ya fatal. No beef here.

SeamustheBlack
08-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Hello, I'm Alice-chan's boyfriend, baring some unforseen tragedy and I've had a few lately so it can happen, I will be there as well. I'll do one of three things, either I'll be there with an evil Aizen costume should you need it (If I can find the spare moneis and time to see it get made, since moneis are hard to come by.) I'll be there in (mostly white) civie clothes to taking pictures or I'll be in civie clothes taking pictures and if you guys are willing to take extra pics I'll bring my bankai Ichigo costume cause I'd love to get some photos with that costume and some arancar.

But either way I'll very likely be there so I thought I'd say hi.

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 12:21 AM
Hello, I'm Alice-chan's boyfriend, baring some unforseen tragedy and I've had a few lately so it can happen, I will be there as well. I'll do one of three things, either I'll be there with an evil Aizen costume should you need it (If I can find the spare moneis and time to see it get made, since moneis are hard to come by.) I'll be there in (mostly white) civie clothes to taking pictures or I'll be in civie clothes taking pictures and if you guys are willing to take extra pics I'll bring my bankai Ichigo costume cause I'd love to get some photos with that costume and some arancar.

But either way I'll very likely be there so I thought I'd say hi.

It would be completely and totally amazing if you could do Hueco Mundo Aizen. Then we'd have Tousen, Gin, and Aizen :D

SeamustheBlack
08-13-2007, 12:38 AM
It's the option I really really wanna do, I have some thoughts on how to pull it off, but money is an issue. I'm currently trying to score a new job and a second job to pay all my expenses, since Alice keeps stopping from robbing a bank. I don't know what her deal is, she says running into the bank and swinging a wooden sword screaming "GETSUGA TENSHOU!" won't work. I see absolutly no flaw in this plan.

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 12:43 AM
It's the option I really really wanna do, I have some thoughts on how to pull it off, but money is an issue. I'm currently trying to score a new job and a second job to pay all my expenses, since Alice keeps stopping from robbing a bank. I don't know what her deal is, she says running into the bank and swinging a wooden sword screaming "GETSUGA TENSHOU!" won't work. I see absolutly no flaw in this plan.

I have to agree with you.

spanner
08-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Awesommeeee. I hope you can pull of Aizen. Wonderweiss could use a papa-san XD

Nekko
08-13-2007, 11:00 AM
I don't know whether they would call the police about a robbery or the hospital to ask if a looney ecaped.

Tess
08-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Your kinda hard to reach. I have PMed you and even e-mailed you.
And you're posting off-topic in this thread about a personal query. t__t; The Cherry Blossom Festival is in April. It is now August. I have no plans whatsoever to organize a gathering yet, and I realistically do not even know if I will be living in this area come spring. I will get back to you in early 2008.

I only suggested it because Eric mentioned bringing his HM-arc Ishida, and there seemed to be no objections to that. t__t; Btw, do you have a photographer planned for this? If not, I would recommend booking one. There are a few in the area that I can suggest.

@-->--- Tess

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 01:54 PM
And you're posting off-topic in this thread about a personal query. t__t; The Cherry Blossom Festival is in April. It is now August. I have no plans whatsoever to organize a gathering yet, and I realistically do not even know if I will be living in this area come spring. I will get back to you in early 2008.

I only suggested it because Eric mentioned bringing his HM-arc Ishida, and there seemed to be no objections to that. t__t; Btw, do you have a photographer planned for this? If not, I would recommend booking one. There are a few in the area that I can suggest.

@-->--- Tess

Well, he just mentioned tagging along with Rick, I didn't think that he was interested in being in the shoot as well. If he was...sorry, dude D:

As for photographer, owlwoods herself is very interested in photography and by that time will have her new DLSR or whatever they're called (as you can see, I know nothing about this crap XD), a tripod, and a shutter release, etc.

spanner
08-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Close. DSLR. And you got shutter right this time! No rockets for arrancar D:

Besides, I don't really plan on being in *too* many of the photos anyway. I'm much more comfortable behind the lens than in front.

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Close. DSLR. And you got shutter right this time! No rockets for arrancar D:

Besides, I don't really plan on being in *too* many of the photos anyway. I'm much more comfortable behind the lens than in front.

Shhh ;_; My typos are not that funny D:<

Eh I know I know...you do have to be in the big group ones, though >:

spanner
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Shhh ;_; My typos are not that funny D:<

Eh I know I know...you do have to be in the big group ones, though >:

That one was, sry. If only for the mental image of a rocketship.

Oh yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't want to be in any because duh, that'd be a lie. Ever since we went there and talked about it the first day I've been itching to get there or w/e.

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 02:43 PM
That one was, sry. If only for the mental image of a rocketship.

Oh yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't want to be in any because duh, that'd be a lie. Ever since we went there and talked about it the first day I've been itching to get there or w/e.

HAHAHAHA I know. But lmao shuttle release...what a retard.

Good. :angel:

spanner
08-13-2007, 02:46 PM
HAHAHAHA I know. But lmao shuttle release...what a retard.

Good. :angel:

>.> Maybe you should've been Wonderweiss instead. Though... Luppi's pretty dumb too. In any event, I won't hold it against you fufufufufu~~

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 02:48 PM
>.> Maybe you should've been Wonderweiss instead. Though... Luppi's pretty dumb too. In any event, I won't hold it against you fufufufufu~~

Oh, so you're admitting that Wonderweiss is dumb, now? :D

spanner
08-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh, so you're admitting that Wonderweiss is dumb, now? :D

I never said he was a scholar. I just said don't underestimate him. But srsly, only a retard eats dragonflies.

HitsugayaTaicho
08-13-2007, 04:41 PM
I never said he was a scholar. I just said don't underestimate him. But srsly, only a retard eats dragonflies.

Mmmm... Dragonflies

SeamustheBlack
08-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Out of curiosity if I do manage to finsih Aizen (I hope I hope I hope) Can I still bring the Bankai Ichigo? As stated I'd love some pics especially if we might even have the full "Rescue Orihime team." (Ichigo Rukia, Ishida, etc...) Plus it's so the best way to leave. Put on the bankai costume, throw Alice over my shoulder and head out.

spanner
08-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Out of curiosity if I do manage to finsih Aizen (I hope I hope I hope) Can I still bring the Bankai Ichigo? As stated I'd love some pics especially if we might even have the full "Rescue Orihime team." (Ichigo Rukia, Ishida, etc...) Plus it's so the best way to leave. Put on the bankai costume, throw Alice over my shoulder and head out.

It doesn't make any kind of difference to me. After we're done with the arrancar crap, I don't see why we couldn't do other things. Besides, it's just more of an excuse to take pictures for me XD

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 06:37 PM

Yeah, it's no big deal, as long as it's easy enough to change into, 'cause I know the last couple of times we've been there the bathrooms have been shut down :(

SeamustheBlack
08-13-2007, 06:51 PM
It shouldn't be that big of a deal to change in public, by October I should have my brand new sexy body. I ordered it from e-bay.

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 06:53 PM
It shouldn't be that big of a deal to change in public, by October I should have my brand new sexy body. I ordered it from e-bay.

Last time we were there, there WERE some people doing a topless photoshoot by the waterfall >.> Hueco Mundo gone wild!

spanner
08-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Well, those bathrooms that are AAAALLLLLLL the way in BFE were opened. By that aquarium or whatever the heck it was. Most assuredly you'd hoof it there alone lolol.

HAHAHAHA OMG THOSE CHICKS. That was insane. Hopefully they won't be back... Wonderweiss can't take that kind of shock.

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Well, those bathrooms that are AAAALLLLLLL the way in BFE were opened. By that aquarium or whatever the heck it was. Most assuredly you'd hoof it there alone lolol.

HAHAHAHA OMG THOSE CHICKS. That was insane. Hopefully they won't be back... Wonderweiss can't take that kind of shock.

Oh yeah I forgot about those :O But yeah, there are some bathrooms open, then, I guess XD But it's definitely a long walk.

I know. We'll have to bankai and push them into the waterfall

SeamustheBlack
08-13-2007, 07:27 PM
:3333 Hueco Mundo -- it's like Tijuana,

Apparently so. Great now all the college kids are gonna go there on Spring Break. Soon we'll have MTV Sping Break in Hueco Mundo, then The Real World Hueco Mundo.

"Okay, so it was like, Amy's turn to do the dishes, and then Grimmjow rammed his hand into her chest and destroyed her body with a Cero blast. Now who's going to do the dishes?!"

fatalinjection
08-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Apparently so. Great now all the college kids are gonna go there on Spring Break. Soon we'll have MTV Sping Break in Hueco Mundo, then The Real World Hueco Mundo.

"Okay, so it was like, Amy's turn to do the dishes, and then Grimmjow rammed his hand into her chest and destroyed her body with a Cero blast. Now who's going to do the dishes?!"

LMFAO. That's such a hilarious mental image. Ulquiorra would be the one always crying in the phone booth & hogging the phone

spanner
08-13-2007, 07:33 PM

LMAO Luppi can do them since he's got those tentacles. It makes the most sense.

LMFAO. That's such a hilarious mental image. Ulquiorra would be the one always crying in the phone booth & hogging the phone

HAHAHAHA. "I just don't understand why they don't like me. And someone keeps stealing my eyeliner. IT'S MAC! THAT'S EXPENSIVE!"

Skyline Kyo
08-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Well, he just mentioned tagging along with Rick, I didn't think that he was interested in being in the shoot as well. If he was...sorry, dude D:

Oh no worries. I had no intentions of being in the shoot. Just thought it would be fun to just shoot arrows at you guys during the shoot :P

Tess! You should come!

Kenmichi
08-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Hrm.

I live in Richmond, so there'd be no excuse for me not to show up. But my only Bleach outfit is Byakuya, who doesn't even play a big role in the arc. >_> But I might show up anyway. Maymont Park is just a short drive for me.

fatalinjection
08-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Hrm.

I live in Richmond, so there'd be no excuse for me not to show up. And my only Bleach outfit is Byakuya, who doesn't even play a big role in the arc. >_> But I might show up anyway. Maymont Park is just a short drive for me.

^_^; Definitely come along if you'd like! More spectators are always fun I suppose.

stafffighter
08-14-2007, 06:22 PM

Sorry for busting in but I had to do this.

"This is the true story, of seven Bleachers, picked to live in a house, destroy Soul Society, and have their lives taped, to find out what happens when arrancar stop being polite and start using cero......The Real World: Hueco Mundo."

This would be an awesome skit.

fatalinjection
08-14-2007, 06:23 PM

"This is the true story, of seven Bleachers, picked to live in a house, destroy Soul Society, and have their lives taped, to find out what happens when arrancar stop being polite and start using cero......The Real World: Hueco Mundo."

....it would. *BEGINS PLOTTING*

spanner
08-14-2007, 06:54 PM

Hilarious.

SeamustheBlack
08-15-2007, 04:12 AM
"and right in the middle of the team challenge, Ichigo and his friends bust in and try to save Orihime, and Grimmjow's all rushing off to fight him for a personal vendetta, what the hell?"

spanner
08-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Quality TV, I think.

Kenmichi
08-15-2007, 09:09 AM
I'd watch it.

Nekko
08-15-2007, 12:39 PM
I would watch the show religiously and start a newbish fanfiction.

HitsugayaTaicho
08-15-2007, 01:47 PM
You all do realize that this is going to lead into countless Bleach Spin-Offs. Shinigami Survivor, Sereitei's next American Idol with Aizen, Tousen, and Gin on the judges panel. Queer Eye starring Yumichika and Byakuya. The list just goes on and on.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:02 PM
You all do realize that this is going to lead into countless Bleach Spin-Offs. Shinigami Survivor, Sereitei's next American Idol with Aizen, Tousen, and Gin on the judges panel. Queer Eye starring Yumichika and Byakuya. The list just goes on and on.

Now I want to do a queer eye skit with Yumichika, Luppi, Byakuya & 1 other making over Renji or Ichigo >_>

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:05 PM

All of you are just haters that they have the best style.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:08 PM
All of you are just haters that they have the best style.

Well, Luppi has the best style in Bleach. But I suppose if you were JUST going from Soul Society, then they would >.>

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:09 PM
Well, Luppi has the best style in Bleach. But I suppose if you were JUST going from Soul Society, then they would >.>

Dream on, Luppi had no sense of style. Aizen picked his outfit out and then he died.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Dream on, Luppi had no sense of style. Aizen picked his outfit out and then he died.

Aizen picked out his outfit but Luppi modified it. He knew his hips didn't lie so he had to show them off. AND WTF STOP MENTIONING THAT HE'S STILL ALIVE SOMEWHERE OKAY ;_; HE'LL COME BACK AS THE #1 ESPADA.

Nekko
08-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks a lot Fatal, now I have Shakira stuck in my head...

*drills*

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Aizen picked out his outfit but Luppi modified it. He knew his hips didn't lie so he had to show them off. AND WTF STOP MENTIONING THAT HE'S STILL ALIVE SOMEWHERE OKAY ;_; HE'LL COME BACK AS THE #1 ESPADA.

w/e w/e He still has tentacles so that is already a - 70. NO HE IS DEAD AND HE'S NEVER COMING BACK.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks a lot Fatal, now I have Shakira stuck in my head...

*drills*

Oooooh it's on tonight, 'cause my hips don't liiiiie XD

w/e w/e He still has tentacles so that is already a - 70. NO HE IS DEAD AND HE'S NEVER COMING BACK.

WHATEVER TENTACLES ARE TOTALLY IN THIS SEASON. DON'T H8. AND WHATEVER HE SO IS. YOU'LL ALL SEE.

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Oooooh it's on tonight, 'cause my hips don't liiiiie XD

WHATEVER TENTACLES ARE TOTALLY IN THIS SEASON. DON'T H8. AND WHATEVER HE SO IS. YOU'LL ALL SEE.

Luppi has about as much luck coming back to be number one as Wonderweiss does -- who is still living, I might add. And maybe, when it's revealed that Wonderweiss IS IN FACT number one, just maybe he might bring Luppi back... as a little dragonfly pet.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Luppi has about as much luck coming back to be number one as Wonderweiss does -- who is still living, I might add. And maybe, when it's revealed that Wonderweiss IS IN FACT number one, just maybe he might bring Luppi back... as a little dragonfly pet.

A dragonfly with tentacles?

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:21 PM
A dragonfly with tentacles?

Maybe little ones. And even a little Trepadora.

Nekko
08-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Tentacle Porn..

Muh ha ha ha!

NiceGai44
08-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Or Blind Date

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Maybe little ones. And even a little Trepadora.

EVEN IF THAT SOUNDS CUTE. WE KNOW WONDERWEISS WOULD JUST EAT HIM RIGHT AWAY :( WITH TABASCO SAUCE.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Tentacle Porn..

Muh ha ha ha!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/dynamically/DSC00668.jpg

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:28 PM
EVEN IF THAT SOUNDS CUTE. WE KNOW WONDERWEISS WOULD JUST EAT HIM RIGHT AWAY :( WITH TABASCO SAUCE.

There would be some sort of chase involved, I'm sure. Luppi could get away. Wonderweiss has a sensitive stomach, tabasco sause is out.

Nekko
08-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Aw now my computer has spit on him! Thats not nice!

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:29 PM
There would be some sort of chase involved, I'm sure. Luppi could get away. Wonderweiss has a sensitive stomach, tabasco sause is out.

I wonder if Aizen ever makes the other arrancar babysit Wonderweiss.

Aw now my computer has spit on him! Thats not nice!

LMAO that's why you can't read threads with us in them if you're easily amused u_u;

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:33 PM
I wonder if Aizen ever makes the other arrancar babysit Wonderweiss.

HAHAHAH. Didn't we talk about this once before about Luppi and/or Grimmjow doing it? Or was that someone else? I couldn't imagine any of them having the stamina to keep up with him. I'd like to see Gin do it... or maybe even Ulqui

LMAO that's why you can't read threads with us in them if you're easily amused u_u;

Quoted for truth~

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:35 PM
HAHAHAH. Didn't we talk about this once before about Luppi and/or Grimmjow doing it? Or was that someone else? I couldn't imagine any of them having the stamina to keep up with him. I'd like to see Gin do it... or maybe even Ulqui

LOL yeah we did. Grimmjow and Luppi would just leave him be or give him candy to make him go away LMAO.

Nekko
08-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Grimjjow sings *hush little baby so I can kill Ichigo*

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:39 PM
LOL yeah we did. Grimmjow and Luppi would just leave him be or give him candy to make him go away LMAO.

Poor little 'Wice left to his own devices while Grimmjow and Luppi fight with each other in the next room. Not a proper environment to bring up a child. But I bet he'd tattle on them to Papa Aizen-san and they'd get in trouble. No dating for a month.

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:40 PM

LOL now I have my drink all over my monitor :'(

Poor little 'Wice left to his own devices while Grimmjow and Luppi fight with each other in the next room. Not a proper environment to bring up a child. But I bet he'd tattle on them to Papa Aizen-san and they'd get in trouble. No dating for a month.

Ahahaha so true XD

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:44 PM

LMAO LMAO Anything which would have Grimmjow singing = 100% awesome. Especially if it's like a song called "Valentine Kiss"

Nekko
08-15-2007, 02:45 PM
touche
Thats what you get. Hey click the link in my siggy for QC!

fatalinjection
08-15-2007, 02:47 PM
LMAO LMAO Anything which would have Grimmjow singing = 100% awesome. Especially if it's like a song called "Valentine Kiss"

Yessss. Or E Kimochi. AH AH AHHHH

touche
Thats what you get. Hey click the link in my siggy for QC!

That was cute XD

spanner
08-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Yessss. Or E Kimochi. AH AH AHHHH

Best vocalizing in a song EVER

Nekko
08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
My only love from Sailormoon...

I love that song!

Or You always hurt the ones you love!

fatalinjection
09-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Anyone still interested in this?

Saxinthehall
09-22-2007, 10:48 PM
If this is still going on I can try to have Aizen done in time.

fatalinjection
09-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Well, it's a certainty that owlwoods, myself, and HitsugayaTaicho will be there.

Saxinthehall
09-23-2007, 07:32 AM
If it's just us I'll use Kyōka Suigetsu to make it look like we have more people. I'm not sure how well that will work in photos...

Tenriyuu86
09-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Are people allowed to come and creepily watch? I know the VCU Anime Club might be interested in coming, some of us might still be in costume. X3 There's an international fair going on at VCU earlier that day and welp we're representing Japan in it. We decided that cosplaying is definately one of the best ways to represent it's culture. =3 So you guys ok with it? I could bring it up at the meeting later today. =D

fatalinjection
09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Are people allowed to come and creepily watch? I know the VCU Anime Club might be interested in coming, some of us might still be in costume. X3 There's an international fair going on at VCU earlier that day and welp we're representing Japan in it. We decided that cosplaying is definately one of the best ways to represent it's culture. =3 So you guys ok with it? I could bring it up at the meeting later today. =D

Um....I suppose so...o.o We're really trying to do a nice shoot, though, so as long as you guys like...stay out of the way when we are XD *doesn't know how to put that any nicer*

Tenriyuu86
09-23-2007, 01:55 PM
XD It's ok I don't blame you. I'll throw the idea at them later today. I'll also post it in their forums just in case someone reads it before the meeting in an hour. X3 Thanks! =D

spanner
09-24-2007, 08:18 AM
lololol why would you want to watch us have a photoshoot, anyway?

Tenriyuu86
09-24-2007, 11:34 AM
I've never been to one so I don't know exactly what's going to happen. And anyways it still sounds like fun! Pssst don't tell anyone but I gotta help plan a photoshoot so....yeah, this could get interesting. Oh and they expressed somewhat of an interest in this and one person already said he was going! I didn't even know that person was on here anyways... Ok I'll shut up now. =x

fatalinjection
09-24-2007, 12:37 PM
I've never been to one so I don't know exactly what's going to happen. And anyways it still sounds like fun! Pssst don't tell anyone but I gotta help plan a photoshoot so....yeah, this could get interesting. Oh and they expressed somewhat of an interest in this and one person already said he was going! I didn't even know that person was on here anyways... Ok I'll shut up now. =x

Well, it's not really that much fun. You'd just come, watch us take our pictures, and then leave, lol. I don't really think it'll be too interesting for people who aren't involved, to be honest.

Tenriyuu86
09-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Hahaha ok! I figured it would be good to just relax and interact at the part. X3 That's just me thinking then I suppose. O.o Hmmm... We might not even pay attention we probably just sit around and geek out the whole time.

Alice-chan
10-07-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm really sorry to do this, but I just found out that I've apparently got school obligations on that Saturday, in Philadelphia, and I won't be able to make it >___<.

Darnnnn it. Stupid edu-ma-cation. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope you guys have an awesome, evil-tastic shoot.

fatalinjection
10-07-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm really sorry to do this, but I just found out that I've apparently got school obligations on that Saturday, in Philadelphia, and I won't be able to make it >___<.

Darnnnn it. Stupid edu-ma-cation. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope you guys have an awesome, evil-tastic shoot.

It's fine! I actually forgot to mention that we're pushing it back until sometime after Nekocon and AUSA, anyways.

stafffighter
10-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Cool, then I'll be able to make it as Halibel.

spanner
10-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Cool, then I'll be able to make it as Halibel.

Yay~ Then perhaps I'll do N-chan instead of Wonderweiss

Kenmichi
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
It's fine! I actually forgot to mention that we're pushing it back until sometime after Nekocon and AUSA, anyways.

orly?

fatalinjection
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
orly?

ya rly

spanner
10-08-2007, 11:34 AM
ya rly cause i'm a slow ass and still haven't gotten the camera yet

XoPinkuSpiderxo
10-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Lol, me and a friend are having a BLEACH photoshoot there on the 12th, the day before. But we are being Soul Reaper Momo and Matsumoto, oh well :)

fatalinjection
10-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Lol, me and a friend are having a BLEACH photoshoot there on the 12th, the day before. But we are being Soul Reaper Momo and Matsumoto, oh well :)

We aren't having one on the 13th anymore.