PDA

View Full Version : What is the best time and locations for pictures.

Cutecataclysm
05-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Im going as Di Gi Charat. The only thing is that its a mascot costume so I get hot real easy. this is my first time at Acen so I have no idea where and when most groups/media take pictures. obviously before and after the Masquerade but what are some other good times/places....

Thanks for the help!

CC

Yui
05-12-2003, 11:10 AM
People are mostly meeting by the big tall totem sculpture thingie (really, you can't miss it) or the top of the escaltors right above/by it and the open area above the lobby. There's also a circular fountain underneath the swimming pool, but the lighting's kinda bad. The hotel really doesn't have too many really big open places, so it's kinda obvious where every one is hanging out. I'd say there's a lot of traffic Friday night around 6-8 and then Saturday afternoon to around 4 (before everyone runs off to the masquerade.)

Cutecataclysm
05-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Thanks Yui. I have been to Otakon three years now and it allways seems that I miss all the big photoshoots and I never even see some of the best costumes and the con. This year I actually have a costume worth seeing so I dont want to miss out.

CC

Yui
05-13-2003, 02:54 AM
I totally know how you feel...I always somehow miss all the photoshoots as well at other cons. (There was like a huge Saiyuki gathering everday at AX last year and my little group somehow managed to accidentally miss it everytime. X_x) Yeah. So that's why I made that thread for all the groups being planned for ACen - just to organize me at least even if it does no one else any good whatsoever. Though I hope it does. ^_-
But yeah, there's nowhere to hide at ACen, luckily, due just to the layout of the hotel -- so no one's probably gonna be overlooked this time.

Cutecataclysm
05-13-2003, 02:30 PM
That cool then I will more than likely see you there.....or more or less you will probably see me....my costume has a very limited range of view.....a 2x3 inch hole to be exact. Being one of the reasons I really wanted to plan out what times I wanted to wear that particular costume. thanks for the info.

CC