PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Look-Alike Contest Panel at D*C

Dany
08-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I've posted this to the Dawn LJ, but since some may or may not read there, I figured it would be a good idea to put it here as well.

See below!

COMICS002: Becoming a Goddess a Dawn Look-Alike Contest Primer; Dawn fans and Look-Alike contestants can grab some valuable insight into this legendary Dragon Con event;60 minutes FRIDAY 08/31/07 2:30:00 pm; Fayette/Newton/Rockdale HILTON

(text is still in development, what's important is the when/where data!)

Yes, you read that right. HILTON. Last year was the Marriott, I know, but I'm under the impression that the Comic track (who is hosting us this year) is hosted at the Hilton by default, so we use the space they're assigned to.

I hope the time is a little more helpful to those who need to prepare for the Friday Costuming contest, as I know that was a concern, as well as being late enough for those folks recovering from Thursday night. Trust me, I sympathize, as our evening will be spent not partying, but on a red-eye to Atlanta getting in about 6 AM.

Now, the next question I know you have: Who's on the roster for panelists? Myself, Darieum (my very handsome Death), and the most awesome Ms. Cyn are confirmed for sure. As for anyone else? I must wait to speak on such things, but if any changes come, you shall all be informed.

I hope that both vets and new people will take advantage of the panel...it was a great thing to have last year, and I hope it becomes a grand tradition!

Any questions, please feel free to post here or PM me!

fightstar
08-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Well Good luck to you ladies out there competing this year. Dany, I hope to see you out there this year. Bring anything else besides Dawn?

Dany
08-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Well Good luck to you ladies out there competing this year. Dany, I hope to see you out there this year. Bring anything else besides Dawn?

Stuff I've built? I've got something I'm working on for judging, and I have a hall costume idea or two in mind. We're trying to keep the luggage minimal this year, however.