PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood

athena-chan
08-11-2007, 11:47 PM
I'll be in Queen Esther from Trinity Blood on Friday night at Dragoncon.

Anyone want to do a meet up?

I'm thinking 5pm, now in the Marriott lobby (near front desk)

Ragresen
08-11-2007, 11:55 PM
I do not have anything costume wise, but that night I should be out enforce with my Camera. I would love to get pictures if you do not mind.

Space Invader
08-12-2007, 12:34 AM
*waves hands* I'll have Mirka Fortuna done! I'm thinking the Marriott lobby (near the hotel check-in desk) might be a good place to meet up, since it's kind of in the middle of everything.

Eee, I can't wait to see your Queen Esther! :D

Digital Blush
08-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh that would be perfect ^_^ I'm up for 5pm at the Marriot Lobby as well :D

athena-chan
08-12-2007, 10:43 PM
This sounds great! Anyones welcome to join in or take photos. The more the merrier!

crimsonvision
08-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Yayness for Trinity Blood! Can't wait to see your outfits; two of my favorite costumers! Yay! I'll be in Moulin Rouge (and will still be getting ready at 5pm) but I hope to catch you ladies later that evening!!

Elendriel
08-15-2007, 10:21 PM
*waves hands* I'll have Mirka Fortuna done! I'm thinking the Marriott lobby (near the hotel check-in desk) might be a good place to meet up, since it's kind of in the middle of everything.

Eee, I can't wait to see your Queen Esther! :D

(glomps) MUST get pics together!! (if you don't mind that is)

and Athena, you KNOW I'll be bringing out my red version of Ion Fortuna :D

I will also be bringing Issak, at the request of our Radu/Dietrich/Abel :D

Space Invader
08-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Of course we can get pics! :D I'm so excited about this costume, I bought amber-color contacts and everything. Here's to hoping it's finished in time~!

a-tastic
08-19-2007, 03:22 AM
As far as I know...I'll be there. I'm doing Seth, too. Yay for green...and lace.

If I'm not there at five, though, rest assured I had some sort of insane battle with my ridiculous triangular hat....
Hee hee.

See you all there! :D

Elendriel
08-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Of course we can get pics! :D I'm so excited about this costume, I bought amber-color contacts and everything. Here's to hoping it's finished in time~!

awesome!

So, just a question to everyone, when are you guys planning on getting into TB? I know we have the shoot at 5, but I know I'll be in Ion a lot earlier.

Athena and I were talking and came up with meeting up at 3 pm in the Hyatt lobby. Then we can walk around, etc until the shoot :) Maybe get a private shoot in there too

evenstar1
08-20-2007, 10:07 AM
you know i'll be there as Astharoshe Asran for the shoot on Friday and then I'll be changing into Radu later that night.

Elendriel
08-20-2007, 06:52 PM
you know i'll be there as Astharoshe Asran for the shoot on Friday and then I'll be changing into Radu later that night.

I LOVE YOU! (Glomps) :D you made my day

Work in progress Isaak pic :) http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=87249&member=46611

Digital Blush
08-26-2007, 07:44 PM
merrr i might miss that photoshoot. i have a photoshoot with Al at 2pm with my friend Rabidfanboy. Boooo T_T sads.