PDA

View Full Version : Anime Expo: Tokyo 2004 Information and website is up

LionBoogy
05-11-2003, 09:01 PM
The Science Fiction International Friendship Forum in Japan, in collaboration with the Society for the Promotion of Japanese in the U.S.A., proudly presents AnimeExpo: Tokyo! (AX-Tokyo) AX-Tokyo will be held in the Sunshine City Convention Center in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan from January 16th to the 18th of 2004!

AX-Tokyo will be the dream convention for fans of Japanese animation, comics, and pop culture. Combining the best features from conventions held in Japan and the United States of America, AX-Tokyo will be an unparalleled event! So please join us and our brethren in Japan... for AX-Tokyo!!! The same features (film and video theaters, masquerade and cosplay events, panels and workshops presented in both Japanese and English, exhibit hall, etc.) that you have come to expect will be present.

One truly astonishing feature of AX-Tokyo will be the participation by the Japanese entertainment industries and communities. Since AX-Tokyo is in Japan, it will not be hard to imagine a staggering number of celebrity appearances by top-notch character designers, mecha designers, directors, producers, creators, writers, voice actors/actresses stars, studios, companies, retailers, as well as from a number of AnimeExpo GoH (Guest of Honor) alumni. For the English-speaking attendees, translators will be on hand to assist throughout the convention.

More information regarding AX-Tokyo will be forthcoming, but we wanted to get the following special travel packages to you from the official tour operator, NTA America, Inc., so you could get an early start to plan and save!

Temporary URL: http://www.anime-expo.org/tokyo2004/

Official URL: http://www.axtokyo.org/

- Lionel

Hikaruchan
05-11-2003, 09:42 PM
Thanks for posting about this Lionel. I just sent the link to my club to see how much serious interest besides two already know of. The post con tour package looks interesting - but I don't know if have the vacation time for it.